Undermeme

Is this a good game to gift to my girlfriend's son? He's turning 14 in a few days and I don't know what game to give him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9TwwiLAk4GM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Does he have some console? If yes but him a game for it, if no there are better option for pc games

How about No man's sky?

Aren't you a bit young to have a girlfriend?

Yes
But if you don't believe me the game has a demo.
>girlfriend's son
How old is your girlfriend and how old are you? Did your girlfriend go through a divorce at some point?

Its shit. Don't buy No Man's Sky.

Ok, i'll bait, nms is shit, buy him something good user

I find it odd how this meme got so popular, specially since half of the userbase's posts scream "neglected child"

>girlfriend's son

Cmon man, you need to try harder than that

one autismo machine posting it doesn't make it popular

>my girlfriend's son

if you want him to become gay, then yes

Opinions on this?

youtube.com/watch?v=9TwwiLAk4GM

I know he's shitposting but there is nothing necessarily wrong with dating someone who's divorced before. If anything, the real problem is that he doesn't consider that person to also be his son.
I'm adopted so it pisses me off when people aren't man enough to call the children of others their own if dating the one who had them. My adopted father IS my father to me.

you're adopted lol

you. i like you.

I'm not calling my girlfriends son my son. I've only been dating her a month. You know how wierd that would be?

kys

It's okay you never had anyone love you. Most of us here are in the same boat.

>Girlfriend's son

I can understand that I guess. My bad user.
We all know this thread is just a shitposting thread and you're bullshitting anyways though

>not man enough to call another person's son yours

what the fuck does any of that have to do with being a fucking man? Fuck off with your faggotry.

It takes hard work and effort to care for another, and even moreso if the person you're caring for is not related to you by blood.

That still has nothing to do with being man enough, that's just tripe shit.

>my girlfriend's son
Fuck off

Generally "being a man" is associated with being tough, strong, and leaderly.
I guess it was a faggy way to word it though

Most people on here were neglected by their two biological parents. Really makes you think. If traditional families have such a significant rate of failure for producing healthy individuals, I can only imagine how bad things are gonna be now that so many people are growing up raised by single mothers and lgbt couples.

>OP is lying
>nothing is ever real

It wouldn't be fun for OP to lie about this, so why would he be? It'd a whole other thing if he was trying to convince everyone of something radical and trolling for responses that way.

That being said I haven't played vidya in a while and don't really know what to get. Is Battlefield 1 out yet?