ITT: Fuck you im getting it

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/360430/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why? Did you not see all the gameplay footage they released? It looks like shit.

what makes this game different from gta or sleeping dogs or whatever

i don't get it

I'm debating it. I loved mafia 2 and this one looks good.

The era, setting, music, culture, characters. It looks fun plus im a sucker for 60s era stuff

WE WUZ MAFIAZZZZ N SHIETTT XD

>first two games are nuanced and actually about joining the mafia and why that wouldn't be a good idea
>third game is "lol explozins and car chases and get bak at whitey xDD"

somebody post the webm of laughably bad physics. this game is trash from a no-name sjw faggot developer who cares more about "muh racism" than gameplay, and they've admitted as much

3 had the best Co Op of all time. Fite me in real life faggots.

Dont forget to preorder so you can get the bonus items!

store.steampowered.com/app/360430/

yeah except the gameplay is shit. it's clunky unpolished garbage in every category. animations, ai, physics, all, terrible

hahah Cred Forums hates black poeple because they think all whites get cuckolded by blacks, or they actually got cuckolded by a black once haha also blacks are inferior xd hahaha really fucking funny how dumb blacks are hahahaha so funny !!!!!

Anyone who hands over money to help fund the cultural genocide of their race is despicable. Hell, even anybody who wants to pirate this piece of shit propaganda game is a disgusting mentally ill cuck.

w-why a-are you cursing me out user?
you can get it if you want

Witcher 3 .

it's very poorly made

whats wrong user? need someone to talk to?

Is also shit, what's your point?

As long as you aren't basing anything off of trailers or just cut scenes. I can't believe when people buy games just on those merits. At least with movie trailers they usually use movie footage

Fuck off Cred Forums You dont have to be italian to be in the mafia

This is the little brother of Cred Forums

This is the kind of person who makes this thread, despite all the advice you try and give they will say 'fuck you' and do it anyway

Expect him to come crying about how shitty it is

There is no joke here. Blacks really are stupid and supporting any work intended to normalize their presence in white societies is doing legitimate damage.

Niggers are disgusting creatures I have a suspicion that OP is one of them. This game will have very poor sales maybe even worse than watch nogs 2

>mafia game
>generic revenge story with black guy
If they wanted to make it more interesting they'd have him as a cop or something, instead it's just mafia killed his friend

The pleasure I get from seeing any piece of leftist propaganda shit crash and burn is a superior joy than anything a leftist would ever be able to experience. Even getting to see their feminist (Open relationship) wife getting railed by 40 blacks would pale in comparison to my ecstasy.

I'm not the one wasting my time trying to convince others to hate a game, kiddo. I just found it amusing how similar that sounds to Witcher 3.

>Cop protagonist
That's some originality

Trump is going to lose in a landslide just remember that

What the fuck does Trump have to do with any of those replies?

>I-I bet you are all going to vote for Trump!

Yes, I'm sure you'll have a huge smile on your face getting one over on those mean alt-rightist after your goverment mandated castration when your wife comes home filled with black cum and births a mudbaby and your expected to just stand there and take it.

>Implying

Remember when Cred Forums was ironically racist? This new Cred Forums.

October has a lot of high-profile stuff I'd honestly like to get
>Mafia 3
>Battlefield 1
>EU IV: Rights of Man
>DaSIII: Ashes of Ariandel

That said, I'm probably only going to get the latter two and wait for sales with the others.

Blacks having inferior intelligence to whites is cold hard fact no matter how much that conflicts with the "everybody is equal" view on race that the mainstream has conditioned you to adopt.

If you're not a "racist" then your head is buried in the sand to the matter, either through brainwashing, or (more likely since this shit gets thrown in your face every day here) simple cowardice that prevents you from engaging with the facts, it's as simple as that. An "ironic" racist is a cucked retard since there is so much reason to be sincerely racist.

The difference is 15 points in regards to blacks in ghettos and Africa, where the standards of intelligence are completely different. But that being said, can we admit that all white people are poor because most people on welfare in the U.S AND Europe are white? No, of course not. Because you're lead to believe that "all niggers are on welfare".

Second.

I'm not white so these are good things

also

So what does it say about blacks when without white intervention they can't approach something even resembling the standard quality of intelligence held by poor white countries?

AYO VITO PASS THE MOFUCKIN TOMMYGUN YO

why can't this game have a thread without it devolving into Cred Forums garbage?

this place has become the new stormfront

>Being a white male
Kek

Nah i aint like that

Because the game is shit and theres literally nothing to talk about, didnt you see the new footage or the old

XD FUCK YEAH NIGGAZ

It says that the standard of intelligence is different. That's why Asians have a higher score than whites all over the world. It's also a cultural thing. The outside social factors. You say "it's cold hard facts" when it really isn't. I'm not even looking at it from a racial stand point. But hey, that's the difference between ignorant people and the educated.

that's the stupidest shit i've ever head. We could derail the thread and talk about 20 other fucking games, instead you faggots start talking about your dumb race war bullshit.

>Yfw your not White
Feels good to be a uncucked race

>why can't we discuss a game that is made purely as inflammatory PC race bait on a website with a devoted right wing community without people talking about the politics of making such a game.

Gee, I wonder. This game is a weaponized attack on white culture first, video game second. Talking about the open world activities or whatever the fuck you want to discuss is fairly asinine in such dangerous times.

>debating
With whom?
If you're thinking of something you might be "contemplating", but i doubt it, as you're too retarded to use words properly.

can't decide if I want to get the slim or the pro

>It says that the standard of intelligence is different.
That sounds like leftist excuse making bullshit to me.

S-shut up y-you dumb spic

What do you want to talk about the dumb car physics, the shitty explosion physics, the xray vision, the shitty ai, empty city, clunky movements

Ill just wait for the MW Remastered codes on ebay

Cred Forums is garbage. there is very little video game discussion here, just shitposting, memes and people arguing over nothing. Sadly this also goes for most other boards too.

I think your people are scum 2bh but I will root for you against the muslims and blacks when Neo-Jewmerica tries to expand its borders. I doubt they'll go for an indoctrination victory in your case It will be a show of brute strength.

Game looked kinda fun to me.

How is a future for white people "Nothing"? No other people on the planet would be as quick to lie down and embrace their extinction.

I'm interested but will probably wait for a sale. Getting Dishonored 2 day one though.

a series emblematic of the video game industry over the 2010s

I already preordered BF1, Destiny collection, and mafia 3. Going to get ffxv, horizon zero dawn, and KH

There's a billion white people on the planet, take a break from the memes for a minute

>oh no, we have no future here in america!
>oh no, europe will soon be full of non-whites!
you can solve every problem of your own making by returning to europe. reinforce the white population, have a legitimate claim to racial nativism for once, AND raise the average for whites in the US so they can take back the metrics from asians. all you have to do is leave. it's not like you own anything to speak of, and nobody even wants you here. you have to go back.

If you really are a fan of 60s era stuff, do yourself a favor and read a book or watch a film from that era. Don't subject yourself to this watered down, poorly researched product of four to six years in liberal arts college and a lifetime of pseudointellectual wanking. Unless your taste really is that shit

>>oh no, europe will soon be full of non-whites!
I am in Europe you retard, and it's white people here are literally living under enemy occupation.

Maybe you should uncuck your fucking civilization before you start gloating over first-worlders.

maybe you should lose weight before you worry about what we do with our civilization

Retarded phoneposter, post discarded

But the fattest people in America are niggers and spics. And isn't Mexico the new fattest country in the world?

I pre-ordered it

Mexicans are some of the fattest people in the world. Enjoy some more of that cheese and beans, Paco

I literally punched myself in the nose until it started bleeding after reading this post.

You are the ultimate cancer.

>pre-ordering ever
>even wanting to play a SJW "fuck whitey" game in the first place, much less supporting it with a day one sale.

Lmao oh damn you sure told him oh shit damn yeah learn how to write faggots hahahaha

>How is a future for white people "Nothing"?
thats not what I meant but this is Cred Forums youre looking for Cred Forums
t. someone who browsed Cred Forums before it was
>le meme magik XD HAIL KEK XD

yep

well, now you know how the rest of the world feels about white imperialism. gain any empathy yet?

I pre-downloaded it, so it can be ready to play when it comes out, cause fuck hard disc copies, fuck your nostalgia

I think that in a time of cultural war the future of our race should take precedent over a dead medium that hasn't provided any good content in years. Only reason to follow video games at all is to keep an eye on the political content that's been crammed into them so much these days.

This

was just about to post this desu

>a literal subhuman spic shitskin who has a heritage of pure failure where hispanics are actually equatable to niggers is gloating about being Mexican.

Holllyyyy shit.

And trump is going to win by the way.

have you played 3? no? ok

I watched some of the gameplay that some streamers/youtubers put out, looks like you'll have to do the same shit again and again for every district, side mission variety was barely there, mostly consists of go there kill everybody/destroy everything, do that often enough and you trigger a story mission to take over the district. It seems that the mission variety just isn't there
Also, there seem to be 10 districts and in the gameplay videos it looked like you could take one over in under an hour (probably under 30 minutes or even less if you hit only high value targets), so I'm kinda sceptical about playtime

>mexicans
>uncucked

holy shit

Whites are the best and so the world is their birthright. The skitskins should have been grateful that we dredged them up to the level of civilization. White people improve any place they step foot. The difference is that it's not a two way thing and when a white country gets BLACKED you're not elevating, you're smearing something beautiful with shit. It's petty revenge.

>AYO WHITEY, IF WE CAN'T HAVE WHAT YOU GOT THEN WE GONNA BRING YOU DOWN TO OUR LEVEL, AYO, YA SEEN?

And the Jews have capitalized on this barbaric mudrace impulse for their own purposes, as they are one to do.

looks great

How are Mexicans cucked? Don't know much about them really but they've at least maintained religion and traditional gender roles and I never hear about them pushing for SJW shit.

>game comes out on my birthday
I'm so sorry guys, it's all my fault.

Mexico is a third world country, it's why American corporations build there, they can pay workers for scraps compared to in the US.

I'm getting it so I can shitpost about it tbqh.

itt: fuck you, i bought it and enjoyed everything they put out this year

no hearthstone though

i dont know bro..maybe the fact that their land had been under foreign occupation for over 300 years, their people killed by someone sneezing, and a racial caste system brought upon their own populace?

companies created by whites and jews to make people dependent on cheap, awful food.

Tell me again why white people aren't scum?

>whites and Jews
There is no X and Jews. The Jews are always in charge. Any perceived alliance with them is just another manipulation.

>no? ok

Okay, tumblr. I don't have to play it. Just watch every trailer, every developer interview, and that one faggot radbrad play it. It's exactly what I said it would be

You, you do, you absolute retard. How stupid could you be

>gender roles
>SJW shit
>cucked
Nobody has any idea what the fuck anyone is talking about anymore, you people with your memes are beyond pathetic

ahahah what

If you can't follow that post then maybe you should fuck off to a different website.

The physics and animations are so wrong. What a joke.

why was Larry David in the Sopranos?

Objectively correct.

>tfw spent hours on kalence creating the perfect loadouts.

The coop is the only thing I have to look forward to in MEA, the story is almost guaranteed shit at this point.

it looks like a pretty good third person shooter

nothing amazing or nothing but Ill pick it up when its cheap, the gun fights look brutal and fun

This alpah convinced me
im gonna stay in 1v1 and 2v2 with my bud all day and rape shitters

Definitely these. I found overwatch really fun and Legion isn't bad so far.

Hiro, are you watching? This is the cancer, right here.

It's just so politicized I don't see how you can enjoy it as a white man unless you're a self hating cuck. While playing as that animal every time you pull the trigger you'll be firing a shot into the possibility of a happy future for your children.

fun fact: This webm is from a game allies video, in this video, they say that the game is a masterpiece, from the setting to the gameplay, the only complaint being that the gameplay can get repetitive at times.
Funny how people on Cred Forums nitpick one thing and take it out of context, especially when the game is not even out yet.

it looks fun but 4v4 looks like absolute cancer, also
>enviromental hazards in 1v1 mode
dropped

So it fits right in with mafia 2

Looks good. Don't know why you're adding politics to vidya.

>implying steam isn't going to say "You must own the follow game to play this"

Good luck buffy

We didn't, they did.

This game looks bad. It is pretty much the vidya equivalent of Hackers (1995).

I dunno.. I don't really feel conflicted I'm not from texas or wherever the game is set and I'm not really a KKK sympathiser so I don't mind shooting them up either way

4v4 is pretty fucking retarded at first but when you git gud at 1v1's you can go in and blow out some fuckers that just spam light attack

What really pisses me off is that of course the unsheathes katana faction has the most OP class

Fuck you I'm pirating it

Don't forget to pick up your collector's edition with a chemical castration kit and cuck shed stickers!

listen as long as I an get rid of the main characters shitty facial hair I'm all over this game.I liked the first one so unless they somehow made the game worse I'm gonna have a good time

>getting the game that has hardly anything to do with what the first two were about at all
>brings muh politikz into it by making the BBEG a donald trump lookalike
>looks like shit
>they made the main character ugly as hell, even in the trailers

I'm getting Mafia III and Watchdogs 2 for sure. Not a cuck neither, before someone asks.

You're a cuck for giving Ubishit your money, no fucking question about that.

Its been a while since i enjoyed gta clones
Gonna try wd2 maybe

what game?

Can all the fags saying "lol bad driving physicz xdddd" take a look at the new simulation mode. It's just like Mafia 2's, and it looks great

I actually like 4v4 the most. There's something about the chaos of it that's appealing, there's nothing more satisfying than running in to save a teammate getting ganged up on or activating revenge and winning a 2v1.

Can you at least buy IW first and whenever you feel like it buy MW Remastered later? Or is it only available in bundles?

maybe this one not sure yet
this one for sure
faggot

>Can you at least buy IW first and whenever you feel like it buy MW Remastered later?
being this dumb

ubisoft is one of the better developers, they consistantly release above average games and occasionally knock it out of the park

some of their games might be a let down to you or not changed enough for your tastes but you can't say they release bad games

why the fuck must all berserker do that stupid charge after a guard break? dont they have enough time to do a heavy atk?

there's really no point in it being open world because there's nothing fun to really do in it.

also they tend to be further back in time than any of the gtas have been.

ubisoft isnt even a developer :^)

Theyre still shit. Only good that came out of ubishit was their earlier rainbow six vegas.

Spider-Man ps4, I should know better.

>fun fact: This webm is from a game allies video, in this video, they say that the game is a masterpiece, from the setting to the gameplay, the only complaint being that the gameplay can get repetitive at times.

so they are fucking retarded?

I hope you are just pretending to be retarded

They release the same bad game, over and over, with different set dressing. How long does this need to go on before you can admit you just like paying a premium to play dull shit?

I mean, no one here is going to beg you not to waste your money

ITT: We have shit taste and we try justify why we have shit taste

For Honor

I fucking loved MGSV and the additions to Survive all look pretty cool.

because rdr is finished
mgsv isnt

For Honor
No, Vikings are balanced unlike the katana tippers

If it comes as a code, you might be able to nab it through Ebay.

assassin's creed was never 'bad', enough with this meme already, it's played out as hell.

I'm so hyped for this it's unbelievable.

Im hyped as shit for this and Dishonored

I personally can't wait for Survive. Literally none of my friends will buy it, though. Feels bad, man.
>Propagating this shitty meme.

when the fuck is it out?

There is so much wrong in this webm I don't even know where to start

>Target closest to the blast gets an death animation but no ragdoll
>Entire room gets ragdolled but like they were blown away by a huge fan instead of a grenade
>The black guy kneeling just gets up and walks away despite being the 2nd closes to the blast
>Grenade magically appears in MC hand is tossed with no need to be primed or key removed

Shiiiiet nigga, preordered Gow4 just today. Might even buy an Xbox 1 for it, cause the pc community will die off in a week

we wuz mafiozos and shieet mayne
but seriously i dont expect much from it, mafia city of lost heaven is still the best.

November 11.

I find it bizarre how left wingers push so hard for blacks in entertainment, but no other race generally speaking. such as watch dogs 2, mafia 3, battlefield 1 currently. Do leftists not know that Hispanics are like double the population of blacks? why not have a Hispanic protag for one of these games? Just an observation since the leftist hardon for blacks doesn't make sense.

Done for Social Justices points.
Duh.

Hispanics can't get Social Justice points?

this
niggers in 1960 were treated like trash and in world war 1 they were trash

they're not as influential for whatever reason there's like no hispanic public figures or anything they're basically invisible in the media

Blacks are worth more SJP.

ITT: I'm a special snowflake

>game on steam has no description just radbrad shilling it

It's going to be bad

Couldn't care less about the story really. If its entertaining even in a bad way thats a plus but as long as there is coop its a day one buy for me.

>Fuck you I'm a retard
Okay OP

>guy with a huge axe swinging it faster than a knight can swing his sword.

yeah, epic

Even if you go by the small studies Cred Forums posts, the results show 20% of blacks are smarter than the average white person ( over 100 IQ). That's a pretty big demographic.

did you even look at the quote, he's being honest

Leftist are retards

there you go,i explained it.

Baiting for mafiaposters

>literally who
>unhelpful description
Jesus, video game PR is truly the bottom of the barrel of the PR world. Even I could do a better job.

So like, is the guy in this game actually in the Mafia or is it just about his interactions with the Mafia?

would it shock you if I told you that 50% of white people are smarter than the average white person

Can't really join the mafia unless you're sicilian, so unless they pull off some bullshit (they will) the nignog should only be doing some dirty work.

Why does the alt-right notice every hane with a black protag. There aren't even a lot of gahes with black protaganists, but then there is a year with 3 games out of hundreds and alt-SJWs flip out and have to discuss it 24/7.

I'm pretty sure there are plenty hovering around the average m8.

But he says that about every game he plays.

Just a nigger thinking he's hot shit wile robbing banks,groceries stores and KFC while a Trump caricature is the antagonist.

Will pretty much full on leftist propaganda about muh social justice and acceptance.I can bet $20 we'll have some gay couples crying for help during the game.

he's not in the mafia, you do fight against the mafia so that's how the mafia is involved

>making a new protag when 2 already had a guy ready for revenge
>bringing the guy back as only a side character
Damn shame.

They feel like it's forced diversity. I for one will wait for the game release to make a proper judgment, but it seems like they might be right in this case.

And also they just don't like black people.

Part of the plot of one of the Godfather games The first was good fuck you is that you need to be Italian to climb the ladder but it wasn't required or you could be half cast for the grunt work.

Post that again in English.
>alt-right boogeyperson
Is that you Hillary?

I remember when we could have videogames with a black protagonist without anyone getting their pussy hurt.
You dumb whiny shitnecks really need to grow the fuck up.

>vegas babbies
never fails

I wonder who could not notice a black guy in a white Italian mafia game or in a WW1 game where 0.0001% of them were blacks.

Might aswell put cis gay black robots in the 1900 and say it was historically accurate.

It's not the fact that he's black, it's the fact its toted in our face like a fucking second coming of the progressive gods

Rainbow Six Siege is good, arguably one of the better games that's come out recently.

The only reason anyone cares is because it's a Mafia game not about being in the Mafia. They don't care about Franklin or CJ in GTA.

Hispanics aren't a race, more of a culture.

You can't show that on the cover art.

Nobody gave a shit because it made sense and wasn't shoved down your throat for the sake of "diversity".

Wait, I haven't been followed the marketing for this game. Any example of this '' fucking second coming of the progressive gods''? Bioware had their ''FIRST OPENLY GAY CHARACTER'' meanwhile Ubisoft had their ''FIRST TRANS CHARACTER OF ALL TIME'', what does this game have?

i like black protagonists, especially when they arent your typical dindu like C.J. in san andreas, but it seems kind of shoe-horned into a 'mafia' game. it's like, what the fuck is this really.

>You can't show that on the cover art.

actually having a proper "cop toes the line between ethics" set in the 60's would be pretty cool desu. Its been done to death in movies and TV but not videogames.

second this, survive looks decent for what they're charging

>inb4 #NotMyMetalGear #FUCKONAMI

Because the top is a great game with one of the best DLC ever made, and the bottom is a $30 demo, a mediocre game and DLC that looks terrible.

They're trash today. They'll always be trash.

This 100%.

Let's be honest here.

You want some good 60s era stuff? There's a bunch of it, in less corrupted fucking forms of media, like books.

And if you really watn some good 60s videogames, play something like battlezone '98, because most of them are gonna be ruined by sjw faggots now.

Well said.

This.

100%

/thread.

that's not true. 50% would be smarter than the median smartness.

Black people are sooo cool my niggaaaa Xd

I give my money to gamefly so I can tell myself that I'm not supporting cuck developers directly.