Is this the final verdict?

Beat overtime today. Missed out on 5 things
>In the closet survivor
>Cletus
>Forgot the survivors for cliff
>didn't do the cult mission
>didn't find the nerd psychopath you can make friendly
Fuck me and I didn't even restart once.

I'm on my first play through, I had a 360 way back but never had this game. Is running around picking up items the best way to find something good? Do you get high tier weapons from challenges or are they in specific spots?

>unlimited OJ
>Blender
>Unlimited Nectars
>Stove
>Kent

You may be right.

Specific Spots, and after Killing Psychos.

should I do my true ending run at lvl 50 or restart to 0

>post franks

10 years later and I'm still finding new shit in the game.

>no sandbox mode in the remaster

Fucking why? I'm no pleb when it comes to the time limit, but sometimes I just want to run around and kill zombies for fun.

>tfw didn't know about shooting the plates in the food court despite playing this game dozens of times.

Like how taking upskirts of the old cunts counts as horror

Can someone elaborate on how food works in Infinite mode? It doesn't respawn and no unlimited sources, but is there a way to store it up somewhere as you collect it?

Anyone got a fix for the no sound bug?

Yes and No.
If you leave it on the ground somewhere, you can pick it up again but DO NOT LEAVE THE AREA or else it disappears.

Day 4, Noon, still plenty of food. Going to North Plaza next, then the Park for those delicious Apples, and finally the Maintenance Tunnel for the Milks and that should round off day 6 to 7 when it finally comes around.

Nope, just gotta eat it when you need it.

This is literally it, I can guarantee you it no matter how strange it sounds:

Install Internet Explorer 11.

I'm on Win 10 and helped by buddy go from the DirectX issue to no sound issue and the IE install worked.

I'm on Win 10, and he is on Win7*

Just picked up this cool suit beginning of the game, rat me

>Go into the maintenance tunnels to get these bombs
>All the doors are locked and nobody tells me where the key might be, including otis who you think would know where those are
>Com-pas only tells me to stand in the field because it's technically where the objective is, just under ground and I can't dig down to get it.

nice game

It's funny how Cliff is literally just Micheal Rooker who then became Merle Dixon

Do you think North Plaza is worth the risk? It only holds like 4 low tier food items afair

I'm doing a non-confrontational run from this guide and need all the mall food i can get my frankign hands on.

You can reach the underground from the parking lot in the outside.

YOU'RE the dingus here, m8

are you doing the survival thing ?

Nigga you dumb

not in that pic, no.
just dicking around.

Reflections

>years ago
>max tier little brother deleted my DR save
>mega buster and laser sword lvl 50 frank gone
>mfw i realized being a low leveled underling using shaun of the dead levels of improvasation and wits is way more fun than using megabuster

I honestly think this game looks really nice. Some of the textures can be bad, but I think maybe it's some vignette that gives it a photo-realistic look or something? I'm surprised just walking around sometimes.

Yeap. Favorite survivor. I wish she was the one to ask Frank to take sexy photos, not Cheryl. Cheryl is an old hag

Finally got those faggots hiding in the gun shop in my notebook. Now I just need Kent's hostage. I've taken a picture of everyone possible and still haven't gotten census taker. Is it every single survivor even though its just pictures of 50?

In dead rising 1 it took over 50k zombie kills to get a mega blaster and took 5 day survival to get laser sword etc.. In the newer games it takes literally nothing and they're all over the place.

Damn.

North Plaza is easy, it's got two wines in that one room and that is well worht the risk

Alright, good luck m8

Is the laser sword even good? With how easy it is to aim now, the Mega Buster doesn't seem really "worth" it just cause you can kill most bosses with guns or a few swipes from a mini-saw.

Do unlockables not exist in new saves? Is it only the slot you achieved them in that they spawn?

>Take an Erotic Photo
>Frank gets a nosebleed

WHAT

I noticed the blood in my game, but I thought it was from a fight!! THIS GAME.

Only the slot. Otherwise you could just get everything through SAM.

I'm not entirely sure.
This is the first time it's had more than 1 slot, and I haven't needed to make a new one, so IDK man.
Yes.
NO FUCKING WAY

why does this game have the best motion blur effect?

Kind of an offtopic but why is deadrising 3 pc port so shit?

>Download the game
>Launch
>30 fps
Oh no you fucking don't
>Look for the fix on the internet
>Find it
>Sweet sweet constant 120fps
>apparently the game doesn't work good and you can't aim/chose your weapon when over 30 fps

Seriously what the fuck?

cant tell you. played 3 on my brothers xbone.

This, I think it looks beautiful. All that love for small little details, the overall clean and colorful look plus the smooth frame rate makes it looking great imho.

Reposting.

>two wines

Fuck, totally missed them on my 7 day survivor run.

because mt framework is god tier
the blur also looked great in re5 and lost planet

>going for zombie genocider
>already bored after 8000 kills
fuck

>Literally just finished the game
>Got best ending
>Excited to start second play through with leveled Fronk
>Fucking save game corrupted

Why the fuck do I even bother Cred Forums?

>haven't played DR in a long time
>get to kent and spend a long time getting photos
>get three survivors together after beating the first boss
>head outside
>WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLL
I REMEMBER EVERYTHING NOW

Keeps failing to initialize direct x so I can't play the game and yes I have direct x 11.

the whole fucking game is comfy as fuck desu.
I've always been fond of the food court. Getting up on the balcony of the wild range is great.

>so used to dodging by clicking the left stick from dr2 otr and 3
>mfw going back to double tapping a direction to dodge

>53,594 zombies
I was planning on getting it, but holy fuck is that way too much.

Literally my weaponfu, holy shit. I never stopped using it after figuring it out that it destroys everything, even psychos.

the protag of the last vidyo game you played that isn't dead rising is now the protagonist of DR1 for one playthrough

who is it? what do you do? what kind of bantz are shared between characters?

Keep driving that van, buddy.
You only gotta do it once.

Mega buster is worth it

Roadhog
GG EZ

can confirm

Who's your favorite psycho to fight?

Mine is probably Sean.

is 7 day survivor suriving until the 7th day or until the 7th day is finished?

You need to finish 7 days to get it, aka 14 real hours.

nanomachines son

>tfw ending F

Only take a few hours worth of plowing through the hordes of zombies in the maintenance tunnels with the box truck. Mind numbing, but not particularly difficult.

14 hours real time

Until the clock hits 168 hours.

Are the pc controls alright, or still better with a controller?

>triggering the dodge by accident all the fucking time
>dodge over ledges
>dodge into zombies

puta

my op soul survivor

youtu.be/fDSPC91kVQI
>Everything just went white, I didn't go back to the war, the war had come to me
:(

They are pretty good. I had to rebound weapon aim to right mouse and special attack to F but apart from that it's nice and smooth.

Didn't realize that guns basically autoaimed for you when you stand still.
Megabuster is way better than I thought now

I felt it man. I felt it.

>Frank kills Adam in 1
>Frank kills Adam's brother in OTR
>Frank will kill another family member of Adam in 4
lets hope

>...You need to stick to the shadows, try to get as close to the target as possible!
>All I have with me is a pistol and an electric prod. I don't mind a test but Homeland Security better issue some hardware.

>If we were ever cornered Carlito would blow up the mall...
>A BOMB

>Just answer the question.
>Aren't zombies great? All they do is eat and eat and eat, just like you red white and blue americans...
>Do you have a single fact to back that up?

They're alright. Aiming guns is obviously better but I find it a lot easier to use melee skills with my controller, those are really the only notable differences.

you're stronger now - you can do it.

Also try to just tap the fire button, if you hold it down it seems like Frank is slower to switch targets once one is dead.

go save everyone... i know you can do it. (49 is highest on ending a)

ebin b8 m8

youtu.be/X8BfklAWBEU

>Nu-Frank kills himself in DR4
lets hope

Why is 49 the highest on ending A?

infinite mode. it unlocks after the true ending (overtime mode)

only 14? not the worst.

Honestly I still think I prefer the PC controls simply because of the few situations where you're aiming guns/throwing things
Yes I get this is a game about not using guns for 99% of it

No Frank, Isabella, Brad, or Jessie.

How hard is Census taker? The last guy I need for full set spawns in four hours.

If you do overtime you will still get the saint achievement however.
because people die due to story events.

i did that today. save in the paradise plaza bathroom every 10k kills and take a break.

I thought you needed to get them all in one playthrough? but it's not hard. good to do in conjunction with Saint.

Anyone got the image of servbot frank going thats bullshit and you know it?

which survivors do you kill everytime, Cred Forums?

You do (just found that out when looking up why I didn't get it alongside Full set)

Roy and whatserface

i hope not. they'll probably have a cyborg mecha death clown because THAT'S RANDOM!!!! ugh, i'm just gonna call that garbage non-canon.

That's Nick actually I think.

When do I get speed and power upgrades? Level 13 now, didn't get any of those yet.

You have 37 more levels to figure this out...

holy shit that photo made me laugh so hard

You know people are gonna start getting bored of doing just 7 day survivor, Saint/Psycho, Genocide and story playthroughs. Does anyone have any fresh ideas for fun and creative playthroughs?

a playthrough where you prohibit yourself using blade weapons and guns

melee only end a run?

>Mega Man Legacy Collection
>See:

I guess so. It could be made more interesting if you leave out baseball bats since they're so common, so you're left using unusual stuff.

Saint but where you kill everybody instead of saving them.

Haven't gotten bored with this game since 2006. Why would I start now?

>toys only run

I call this one

Tard HQ at Columbian Roastmasters

>columbian roast master is your safehouse now
>bring survivors back to roast masters and feed them oj and build defenses
>when psycho and survivor scoops appear you and your band of retards go out and kill the psycho and save other retard survivors
>an hour before the chopper arrives bring all of them to the security room
>see how many you can get after the helicopter arrives

>save issue still not fixed

Damn, I wish I could enjoy the game with you guys

>get ending A killing only 1 zombie
The zombie that you have to knock of isabela
Is it possible? Can you just not kill zombies?

Ooh this is neat.

what's neat

you have different slots now, which is good enough

Vegan infinity mode run. No alcohol either, better make that OJ last

So you can only rescue 8.
perhaps 9 because apparantly the final kent mission will activate even with 8 survivors.

what the hell is that .gif from

Fritz the Cat or something?

Are you an idiot?

strawpoll.me/11254408/r

you can only have up to 8 survivors

Can we get a pastebin going? some of these are good.

this is a dumb fucking poll

he might mean the corrupted save issue

Lvl 50

>that feel when trying to come to terms with the fact that I don't like this game

Am I just doing something wrong? I want to love it so much, but I tried to get into 2 and failed, and while I used to have a blast running around the mall chewing up zombies when I would briefly play at friends houses back near launch, everything to do with the damage sponge human enemies, and occasionaly the ropey friendy AI, just destroys any enthusiasm I build up.

I want to love this, but I'm kind of worried that Dead Rising and me just don't agree with each other. I've been playing blind, but do you guys have any tips or should I just fuck it off and concede defeat?

>tfw true ending run on my first playthrough
>finished at level 45

WELLLLLLLL

The interest you generate will carry you through any game you wish to enjoy.

>Both are 52 year old dead rising characters
>One looks like hes 21

nice one nu-capcom

>true ending on first playthrough
>finished it at level 30
I'm surprised by how high level people actually got

I don't know what you're talking about, I bought the game on PC but I can't save the game for some reason, already tried every fix, my only hope now is that the patch fixes it.

Game is flawed as fuck but if you can see past it's flaws it's still a great game.

Fuck around in the first playthrough. Ignore the cases. Level up, save survivors, kill some psychos (Adam the clown is easy and you get a really good weapon, you can cheese the gun store owner), don't be afraid to try and explore. Get some good weapon locations (like an uzi machine gun if you climb up the mascot in the food section) and memorize them for next playthrough.

When you properly level up after getting one ending, start the story cases. If the game is still too hard level up to 50. Then you are unstoppable killing machine.

I'm 21 and I don't look like those guys. New Frank looks 39 and that's generous.

one has been injecting life-extending meds for the greater part of his adult life and has been hitting the zombies to keep in shape too.

i hope the whole game is just a movie and it's actually venom frank

There is a beta patch on Steam you can try. Instructions should be in the Steam news section of the game or somewhere there.

The human bosses are supposed to be hard. Don't get upset about them being spongy in contrast to the zombies, they're meant to be challenging even when you have a high level.

There's often a trick or two to each one. In DR1 the first fight with Carlito is a complete pain in the ass to a new player when they're using the free handgun(s) to fight him, but then they learn where to find the Uzi before meeting him, or the hilarious power behind the mannequin torso.

This is the first time I'm playing through the first game and I must say, this is the most bizarre critique on consumerism I've ever seen.

Pacifist run
Kill no zombies or pychopaths (except for the ones you need to advance the plot).
Save as many people as possible.

Got another one, manchild infinity mode run. Toys only like and junk food, pizza, & milk for food. Dress your Frank in manchild attire, too

Don't really think DR does that. Like, it's there sure but not much more than Dawn of the Dead. Consumerism doesn't really need to be critiqued further desu.

>tfw finally getting enough attack point to take down Zs in a single knife slash
Everything feels much smoother now.

set for another day

i love this

Zombrex must be a hell of a drug, he looks like somebody different altogether.

If he doesn't look, sound, or act like Frank, how can they call him Frank?

megabuster in otr and 2 was a pain to get but they really fucked up by making the lazer sword a craft weapon instead of a achivement one along with combo weapon parts being everywhere. thats probably the only problem i have with otr/2, combo weapons are too strong and too easy to get.

is this shitheap even going to have psychopaths? they are literally just focusing on the zombie killing. they seem like the kind of fuckheads that would say boss battles are too outdated or some shit like that. hell, 3 didn't have as much as the other ones if i remember correctly, and one of them wasn't even a boss, it was just kill all of his goons.

Surely you could just throw a severed arm at them or do the low kick or something couldn't you? Honestly the big problem I see is it practically requires you to make this a no getting grabbed run because of the risk of accidentally killing them when you get yourself loose.

it's a great feel, especially when it's the last day

good job user

Cause they created the game and the character.

woah.............this game.............it really..............really made me.....................................think................

nice blog post, mind if i reblog? :^)

Okay I didn't realize there was a limit, here's a revised version

Frank the Tard Wrangler

>once you have natalie and jeff the game begins
>if all of the survivors in your party die you lose and must load last save
>you need to keep your survivor count up by saving other survivors
>you cannot go to the security room
>stay at columbian roastmasters and feed them OJ when you have some downtime
>go to the security room an hour before the chopper arrives
>the more survivors you have at the end the cooler you are
>the more non-story essential psychos you defeat the cooler you are
>hard mode: no saving

huh, im afk... have to think about some things

>mfw i went from level 41 to 50 trying to get that achivement
>literally not even a third done with it when i hit 50.

This is true. People are quick to forget things that aren't a certain degree of personal.

>tfw am one of the [what i'm assuming few] people who like psychopaths a lot in the series
>looking at three makes me sick because they don't look fun/interesting and there's none of them
I mean I like killing lots of zombies, but I also liked seeing the silly/creepy breakdown bosses.

also:
>bonus points if survivors you find on the first day (aaron burt jeff natalie etc) are in your party at the end

So if I'm understanding right, the game is built with NG+ in mind so the next time I go through I can get stuff done even quicker? If that's the case, the idea of just pissing about and taking it at my own pace seems a top plan, I definitely made the mistake of running straight to Carlito and getting wrecked.

There's an interesting consistent theme of gluttony, though. Starting with the zombies, then there's Ronald, and the fact that the zombies were created from a failed attempt to produce more meat to cover for the massive amount people eat every day.

And then there's the quote in red text at the true ending, from this children's poem:

>Robin the Bobbin, the big-bellied Ben,
>He ate more meat than fourscore men;
>He ate a cow, he ate a calf,
>He ate a butcher and a half,
>He ate a church, he ate a steeple,
>He ate a priest and all the people!
>A cow and a calf,
>An ox and a half,
>A church and a steeple,
>And all good people,
>And yet he complained that his stomach wasn't full.

No they didn't, Dead Rising 1 was made by JP Capcom, not canucks.

yeah, level carries over and the stuff gets easier the higher you become

youtube.com/watch?v=GU-fMVi9NRg

YOOO how did I miss this

yeah, same. whenever a new dead rising is coming out, the first thing i always think is "what will the psychopaths be?"

Yes, you can either finish a game and your level goes to NG+, or you can press Save and quit or something like that when dying and start a new game straight away.

Capcom, my friend.

Yeah I suppose you're right, consumerism extending to more than just shopping.

Nah

Mod that removes the 8 survivor limit when?
Yeah I know it will never happen due to how it's coded

>So if I'm understanding right, the game is built with NG+ in mind so the next time I go through I can get stuff done even quicker?
Yes, that is absolutely the idea of DR. It's even why you get the option to start NG+ at any time.

Just did the underground bomb bit.

I've played DR1 before, and DR2 but why is DR2 objectively better in every way but I still prefer the first one?

DR4
>return to mall
>Go to park and find crashed convicts vehicle
>go to office and find jesse's glasses on floor
One can hope right

Basically yes, that's part of why the game is so great. Try goofing off and saving as many non-story survivors as you can whilst taking pictures. Then you play the game again with improved stats, skills, and knowledge of the game, which is when you go straight for the true ending.

It's because of Frank. Frank's a better protag. He carries the game better.

because objectivity has no place in preference.

And what about OTR then?

Oh Dude.
To make tard wrangler better, ONLY save survivors you have to carry/Give Shoulder

Leah
Floyd
David
Gil
Ross
Susan
Heather
Pamela
ETC.

The poster I replied to didn't mention OTR.

I've played both, still prefer DR1.

Mall felt comfy and fleshed out. DR2's areas felt meh. It's the type of game that's fun running through crowded shops and hallways, not open areas and casinos.

when i first played dead rising that part scared the shit out of me. running in a dark tunnel with zombies and getting chased by carlito. was annoying but fun as fuck

Doubt it, it's the same mall but it's been completely overhauled since DR1.

What a fucking revelation. All of the various bits of info about how to play the game fit together now. I'm gonna go run around a mall for 72 hours, thanks friends.

>Out of Control

Have fun. And remember to experiment.

You could also sort of do the original thing, just aim specifically for the real retards, like Aaron, or go for a full party of people that can be carried, have their hands held, or supported by the soldier for a special needs party.

Chuck is a likable guy with his muh daughter and all, but Frank is (or was atleast) probably one of the best protagonists in vidya Or maybe hes just one of my favorites.

For the game, the timing for the cases were pretty airtight making sure you didn't really have to wait around with nothing, the mall is the best location in the series, the psychos were the best, story best, etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=WOj712D6sac
Re watching old dr1 video from years ago.. where did the time go

It's that dedication to detail and a fantastic artstyle.

So, finished 72 Hour Mode and Overtime mode at 45. I should go for the genocider achievement right, so the Saint achievement will be made easier with the MB?

Do you remember how the zombies came to be brah? It's because Americans consume so much beef, they tried different ways of using cows in order to maximize efficiency, zombie style

And it's not just consumerism, remember that this is Japan making it. They're comments on America.

All that means is that you get to enjoy the game again.

>be 11
>get 360 for b-day along with dead rising
>enjoy it but dismiss it as just another run of the mill zombie game
>years later
>Cred Forums gushing over pc release
>decide to pirate it for a trip down memory lane for a few hours
>end up playing all night
>DR1 somehow jumps into my top 5 favorite games of all time
>buy the game the next morning

Jesus christ I haven't had this much fun in years.

There's a bit of Paul in all of us.

shit i remember using the sword trick at night @ 2:12

>Adam Jensen
>Using augs against zombies and psychos
It's like cheating.

Are you all aware Keiji Inafune is behind Dead Rising and its next sequel? The games are a reflection of his preference of Western culture.

You should all be thanking him and not making fun of him.

Al Fresca is the comfiest area overall.

How am I just learning about the mannequin thing now? I fucking 100% this game 6 years ago.

Fucking terrific cutscene I got from youtube.com/watch?v=zBB7D6C9h5k

I think DR2 missed shit like this. Who the fuck wrote this?

You're gonna want to rebind some of the actions, but they're great.

First run after getting Zombie Genocider. Forgot how tedious it could get down in those tunnels.

I saved a fuckton of survivors. Seems like every single time I went back to the security room, I was getting 100k+ XP for saving people.

Not a survivor, but I always kill Kent when he spawns.
I don't have time to deal with that egotistic, jumpy fucker.

>HA. HA. HA!

KB+M is very competent. It's especially useful when aiming.

>just another run of the mill zombie game

Yeah, but it doesn't matter since he couldn't capture the essence of what made the first one so great.

yes

Should I abandon story completely for my Genocider run?

Also, please r8 my Frank

Mannequin thing?

That's Magikarp syndrome for you.

Recently I was fighting Kent and I was scared shitless by how powerful his attacks were that I dived into roastmasters for OJ, but then he gained on me and I tried to retreat but had to resort to using cans of soda to fend him off, and they turned out to be pretty damn good at high level.

>video name
Sensible chuckle.

Servbot head goes with anything.

No.
You get plenty of downtime to do some zombie killing.
If you want, I can give you my route that gives you 1000+ zombies killed everytime.

The mannequin torso is the one of the most OP weapons in the game. Up there with the chainsaw for game breaking levels of easy.

Nah, go ahead and complete the game. The MegaBuster is just gonna be helpful for psychopath killing/saving victims in later playthroughs, I'd say you're too far to give up.

Is it normal that every single survivor in the security room keep crying or saying "no way" over and over again? Because it's really fucking annoying.

YES, I loved to shack up there attempting to build a zombie-safe fort

Go through the like 10 minute intro and ignore the story, it'll fail and you'll have the rest of the time to run around and do nothing.
Then you can restart when that's done or start story afterwards

There's no possible way you can do the story and get genocider in one run, if all you do is drive in the garage you still basically only have a day left.

This is why I can never really hate the guy (also because I never cared about MN9), I've always liked it when Japan attempts to emulate or show reverence towards western concepts. They tend to create interesting results.

However the guy is clearly bad at picking people to take over projects, since after 2 the same people behind that turned the series into the pile of cancer it is now. I'm guessing Inafune was the only thing that helped make it bearable.

Ty senpai

I try

>not using the fountain to make a little motte-n-bailey

Nigga.
I just didnt save ANY survivors.

>I understand
>NO WAY
>HU HU HU HUHU
>WHAT are we DOING here?!?
>Alright

Post the route again pls
SON OF A BITCH...

WHAT'S
HAPPENED?

Yes. They also beat the shit out of each other for no reason.

>WHAT IS HAPPENING?!
>I understand.
>Uhuhuhuhuhhuuu
>What a jerk!
>Perfect

The psychopaths are an important aspect, in meme rising 4 they literally have choppers coming down with heavy duty military generic shit and exo suit fighting it. 1 and 2 had some pretty spooky psychopaths

Yep.

Is it that some Survivors are especially worthless, or do all of them have the potential to be worthless? Some seem to be terrible, like Aaron, and others seem more capable and not really an issue in my experience.

They don't want to get back into the entrance plaza.

Playing the game unlocks shit for you. I understand not doing story all the way to Barnaby over the zombies, but beat backup for brad and let brad open the gate. That way nothing major is excluded from you.

>that Cutscene where Brad asks Frank to help him with a box and he just goes over to grab a soda

games need more protagonists who can be dicks without being edgelodrds

if you disregard the bombs you just end up losing the game

>Bring in three or more survivors at one time
>They all circlejerk at the raised platform instead of just fucking climbing up

They've gone nuts being stuck in the saferoom hearing the same things over and over and over and over and over and over and over. They are the psychos of the future.

>they get stuck running against each other
>have to jump down and run against one to give the other time to climb
>the other survivors who managed to get up all jumped down to follow you

Was shittin and thought more about manchild runs, I got one for OTR now too. Start new game so you're level 0, only use toys+your barehanded tard strength, only food you can eat is junk food(chips, tacos, burgers, cake, candy, pie, onion rings)and pizzas(you can only eat one pizza every two ingame hours, that's a big meal, your manchild ass would get stuffed). Only drink allowed is beer, absolutely nothing else. Your new "security room" is that big restaurant in Uranus Zone, bring survivors there, give them toys, then take them into battle. You get extra good boy points for every alive survivor when the heli arrives. Deck out Frank in manchild attire, of course.

you can open the gate without brad. just go to the switch brad uses and it will let you open it.

I'm stuck on an infinite loading screen when entering Entrance Plaza for the first time.

Any ideas?

why does Frank look like a mexican Bruce Campbell

What the fuck were they thinking? Having survivors cry or complain is fine, but dozens of them at all times? That makes for some seriously annoying background noise.

chuck looks pretty bad for 39 desu

If you don't start the case then the bombs never blow up right?

I really do not understand the choice behind that concrete ledge, adding some little steps would make shit a lot better.

Personally I always envisioned a Dead Rising film have Bruce as Frank.

But Rob Riggle was a pretty good choice.

>you ACTUALLY HAVE TO BE ON THE HELIPORT AT 12:00 ON THE LAST DAY INSTEAD OF THE GAME JUST TRANSPORTING YOU THERE FOR ENDING A

well shieeeeeet, i'm a fucking casual

I mean the new frank doesn't even look like frank.

always set a waypoint next to the vent first

yup

Some people age better.
Diet and activity level, as well as stress also play major roles in staving off aging.
If you eat well, exercise often, get enough sleep every day, and keep your stress low, you will look good well into your 60s.

literally the first tutorial box when you get on the rooftop says "frank must be on the heliport at noon". you're dsp tier if you thought otherwise.

Boi...the case already started. If you don't finish the case by collecting all 5 bombs before the timer runs out, the game ends right there

And the timer keeps going when you start collecting the bombs btw

I love seeing first-timers enjoying the original so much.

Looking like shit would have been more fitting with Frank's character. It would have been better if he was schlubby and balding rather than making him generic video game man.

Is that Die Hard

>He hasn't seen OTR Frank

DR2 Frank is the real reason DR4 Frank barely looks like Frank. DR2 Frank looks drastically diferent, but at least he does look like if DR1 Frank just ate a bunch of food and let himself go.

I'm leveling up way faster than I remember way back in the day.

5 Hours of playtime and already level 32, horry fuck.

Forgot your pic?

forgot Image AGAIN.

Okay so.
Start At The Truck.
I HEAVILY suggest getting the maintenance tunnel key in the warehouse marked at 3.

Take truck.
Follow Route in Red.
I take this rounabout exit marked at 1 because when you turn around a HUGE crowd of zombies forms.
Keep following Route in Red
The truck should break around the white car, marked at 2.
Grab car.
Follow route in blue
I take this detour marked at 3, because once again a HUGE crowd of zombies forms when you do so.
keep following route in blue
once you get to where you get the truck, drive back and forth with car until it breaks.
Also, grab a queen, and smash it in the center of the moshpit near the truck.
Enter and exit the meat processing plant and repeat all steps.
easily 1000-1500 every time, and if you do it on the downtime between story missions, you will get genocider while still following the main story.

>that feel when you have nothing left to do in the game, and just let frank stand on the helipad until the game ends while you go grab a snack
Always so comfy.

I sometimes want to play Dead Rising 2 but then I remember the poison zombies that grab you and make you do a QTE every 10 seconds which makes traversing through crowds a huge chore.

Some old super man meme from a few years back.

After years of wanting to do it, finally got the Cop Hat. Its almost worth the trouble.

How is the game with KB+M?

I went straight for my gamepad since I tend to do it for every console port.

Why does dead rising 1 scare me more than the rest of the games. It's humor in a scary atmosphere kinda feels cool

It's completely playable.

Did Genocider first run

2nd Run
Had to restart several times due to the AI getting stuck so I missed out on Jessies erotica photo for Kent so I killed him, rescued everyone but Tad which is still enough for Saint going for ending A since Frank and Isabella are added to the count when you beat Brock.

Just going default Frank for now til I unlock all the costumes and stuff again. Pic related just chilling after this part. I remember playing this when I was younger and how lonely this place suddenly gets, I loved how Dead Rising 1 wasn't just punmageddon.

I like it a lot. I switched around some configurations and I think it is great. Aiming is way superior if you use mouse with "Arcade" aiming.

Its actually pretty damn good in almost every regard.

The only thing thats a little tricky is certain grapple attacks that require mouse+spacebar. Everything else is tight as fuck.

Nice, the main thing I wanted to switch for was aiming.
I am fucking awful with analog sticks and I was using up so much ammo just missing headshots.

1 has a fuckload of charm and personality
2 tried to recreate it and it felt very generic in comparison

me literally right now. i finished up indoor/outdoorsman, got all the pp stickers, and wore all the clothes for this run. it's 5:40am in my game right now. 7 more hours. i had about 24 hours left when i finished everything. i could have gotten outdoorsman here instead lol. all i have left is escort 8 female survivors, then it's on to infinite mode.

Yeah, "Classic" aiming is the same terrible aiming from the 360 game but "Arcade" is what you're looking for.

It's the Shaun of the Dead vibe that DR2 onwards lack.
A serious story in a dire context told through the eyes of a near-idiot with a meaningful goal.

Oh, compounding on this.
GRAB THE MAINTENANCE TUNNEL KEY AS SOON AS THE GAME STARTS I SWEAR TO GOD.

Then, as soon as you are free of the story missions, enter the maintenance tunnel by the bathroom shortcut in paradise plaza.
take white car to truck and GO INTO MEAT ROOM. Then exit and start the loop normally.

what if she never opened the doors?

If I do things like in the gym to get the bonus 10k PP, can I do it again on a NG+ playthrough to get more?

THE TRUTH HAS VANISHED INTO DARKNESS...

yeah.

Yes, same with the plates in the foodcourt I think. Same with cooking and heating up the frying pan.

>MUHDONNAH
>MUH-MUHDONNAH
>*screams in agony*

I get that she was just there to advance the plot but god damn if it didn't make me angry that none of the people there could stop her in time

The game doesn't give you the Maintenance Tunnel key during the story? What the fuck, this is such a big thing to miss.

I forgot hot dogs were in DR2 & OTR so I guess you can have those, too. Also forgot that there are sodas in the game, replace beers with those, or maybe you could have both, I dunno. Thoughts, lads

I'd imagine the Entrance Plaza to remain fully zombie free, so long as the shutters leading to Al Fresca/Paradise stay down.

Given how many zombies crop up in the other Plazas, I'd imagine there'd be other entrances to close up? That, or the mall had infected people already in there, who began to turn and infect others?

>tfw you can't Wall Kick Lindsay to death in front of Madonna

Shit yeah, I'm gonna memorise all these for repeat runs.

this woman only hurt old people's image in my young mind.

>everyone is shit talking DR4's decision to forgo the timer
>can't fucking wait for a timerless mod for DR1

I don't see the big deal

Thx

not really. you only have to go in there for the bombs case. the rest is for shortcutting. and why would they give you a shortcut from the story?

Only attack by throwing things instead of using them and get a real ending

nope.
it's in the warehouse marked in my image at 3.

>two grown adult men get pushed back by a frail old woman

yeah and I bet you don't see a lot of really apparent and obvious things in life you dumb idiot

>Overpowers two grown men grappling her at the same time through the power of love

>>can't fucking wait for a timerless mod for DR1
>what is infinite mode

That whole bit basically just felt like a parody of the "idiot lets loose zombies" thing in movies, they just choose the goofiest way possible

I bet people will respond kindly to this post.

Maybe I'm misremembering but don't they give you the acces to the tunnels in DR2?
Besides, shortcuts are pretty important for a game about time-sensitive events.

no prob.
it's best to take it a little at a time to avoid getting burnt out.
Just remember when the next story scoop actually starts, and you'll get the feel for when you need to be back and how many oops you can actually do.
I got genocider before the really long nothing span at the end of the game.

I actually agree with you, and I fucking love Dead Rising, played every one. Yes it's iconic to the series but that doesn't mean it's good. I'm glad to see it go.

This is the power of love, a popular japanese trope.

>infinite mode
>health decreases and there is a finite supply of food

so fucking infinite, next thing you know you'll be telling me there's 18 qatillion planets in NMS

She really loved her dog, I'm not a frail granny but I'm a hungry skeleton and I'd like to think I'd get a sudden surge of Goku-tier strength if my doggo was about to get mauled by zombies.

To me it's one of the things that makes dead rising stand out.
Juggling what ou have to do with what you want to do
Knowing if you mess up or get knocked out you can fuck yourself over
and of course, getting those goddamn survivors onto the roof before a scoop expires

>(Yuu)

That would actually be kind of interesting, The entrance plaza is just another safe zone until carlito opens the shutters and that's when hell breaks loose, when you get some down time for the next case the survivors from the entrance plaza could just be other survivors that scattered when the shutters opened.

I'm not saying it's a good decision, but I've always wanted free roam in Dead Rising without the bullshit that comes with infinite mode. I definitely do enjoy 72 hour mode A LOT, but there should be a free play mode too.

>After the military comes all the zombies in the parking lot that you can see from the roof are dead.
It's the little things.

Stop hanging up on me, Cred Forums!
It's rude.

Why is overtime mode so boring? Feels like they ran out of ideas.

>Dog was completely fine and the zombies were ignoring it

i read that in frank's voice

Isn't that what OTR added in form of the sandbox mode?

Coupled with coop and it's pretty much the perfect DR.

I remember vaguely a zombie game where I was chasing these gubmint helicopters dropping things to take zombies or something and I had to shoot them down
Was that a Dead Rising game?

I think its great save for that huge gap in time where you have nothing to do until Frank's pilot buddy arrives at the roof.

Played DR1 and DR2.

Played DR3... why the fuck would you remove the time element? Great because I just love third person Dead Island...

>but I've always wanted free roam in Dead Rising without the bullshit that comes with infinite mode

so play OTR

Yeah - Carlito going for Barnaby in the bookstore would probably be the event that lets the Zombies in. I wonder if in this hypothetical storyline, it'd either force you to fall back to the Security Office, or if you could close the shutters and clean up the plaza - a bit like what the survivors in the original Dawn of the Dead did with the whole mall.

Looking back, the game did come out 2 years after the Dawn remake. And in that, it was also someone feeling too sentimental about a dog that eventually led to the zombies infesting the mall.

its the hair dye

Maybe, but that would mean you wouldn't be able to disregard the story if you want the entrance plaza opened. Then again time starts to become tight by the time you have to look for Isabela.

Holy shit this. That pooch is just fucking chillin in the doorway.

She was in a panic, her saiyan power was running wild because she thought Madonna was gonna get obliterated. I don't see the big deal, Goku couldn't control his super saiyan abilities without training vigorously, I doubt this grandma has trained at all.

Try to save as many survivors as you can, except you can only dump a full group of 8 at a time in the security room. If someone dies on the way back, you need to save another to take their place.

I just judo-threw a fucking zombie.
Sorry I couldn't talk and have a zombie chew on my flesh at the same time, Otis!
Security room problems.

Never knew this, will check out. Thanks anons!

I killed Brad and the game let me kill Carlito without him fleeing.

What do I do now?

The trading cards are fucking expensive. I just sold a Carlito card for 39 fucking cents.

fuck you inafune cocksucker
every day with your fucking shit game nobody cares
KYS

>Had a gf when this game came out
>Her brother played lots of games too
>On the phone with her while I'm playing
>"Oh what part are you at"
>"Just fighting Carlito"
>"The second time?"
Ended up dumping her a few more months down the line.

wait for the chopper

>TIME UNTIL HELICOPTER ARRIVAL
>mfw everytime

why is this so satisfying

Turn on antialiasing you fuck.

That was Dead Rising 3, I think.

well if you're wondering, you can still open the entrance plaza by yourself. just go to where you go there with brad and the switch will be usable.

You fuck around killing zombies and saving random survivors until the helicopter comes.

What?

Oh yeah, no one cares.

>he doesn't know the power of love
im 5'9", 120 pounds, and have never exercised once in my life, and i shifted a car off my dog who was stuck under it.

what game?

>go fetch some random items over the map with nothing interesting in the way but special forces
>go grind 10 queens
>move through a wall of zombies with a broken AI partner
>onrails shooter boss with awful aiming thank god for mouse control
>unarmed boss fight ends up being clunky as fuck
>"the end they survived" instead of actually showing how they got out

>"great"

I've only played the second game, is this one as good or better?

huh. For some reason I don't remember anything of DR3 past the group of bikers.

Paradise Plaza is so comfy

Not him, but seriously? I never knew that. I always thought doing brad's mission was absolutely necessary.

What about the second shutter between Entrance and Paradise?

They increase it to 100k in 2, and almost a million total in 3. And in those games you don't even get any items for doing it.

Better.
Much better.

nah that requires the mission

She pretty much spoiled a portion of the game for me and it pissed me off nigger.

a-are you a g-girl?

Exactly. That's why they did it like that

Banjo Kazooie

no

I think it was great because of the sudden change in tone and atmosphere. The mall became very eerie with most of the zombies dead. I liked the item fetch quest as it could be done in a single circular trip.

Grinding for queens was complete shit though.

I appreciate this.

As I got 7 Day Survivor last night, I feel like it's time to get more achievements.

Gonna try to run through and get:
Clothes Horse
PP Collector (stickers)
Frank the Pimp (and by proxy the escort 8 survivors one)
and Hella Copter since I didn't get around to doing that on my first run.

If my pals from last nights stream (and I believe the user found that the Day 4 glitch on 7 Day Survivor is fixed?) are around, hope to see you!

What achievements are you guys going for right now, if any?

Well it's much easier to get those kill counts in those games since they are built around you being able to easily kill hordes of zombies very quickly with combo weapons.

It's the perfect size too
Fortune city had plenty to do, but it was too much for a time restrictive sandbox game.

>What achievements are you guys going for right now, if any?

Genocider, but it's put me off playing the game at all.

>spoils a very small portion of the game you'll discover a little more than 2 hours in

You sound like a real fag.

The bantz become legendary, my Culter bro.

What?
>find him at the start of the game being a elusive shit
>then you fight him and he leaves without explanation

How the fuck does that spoil anything knowing if you have to fight him again?

Genocider for the second playthrough, then Saint for the next one.

dead island

Just 5 and 7 day survivor.

I got all the other achievements in my first 3 runs.

5/7 day survivor for me.
Next 72 hour, I'm gonna get
clothes horse
gourmet
psycho collector
pp collector
item smasher
frank the pimp

Then, I gotta get unbreakable and i'll do transmissionary then.

Okay, I'm going to disregard the story for this fun run and I'm at an impass here.

>let brad die
>probably get to have sweet thicc jessie
>she will probably leave homeland security because she'll feel responsible for brad's death, so no insider for future scoops
>lose based brad as future drinking buddy

>let brad live
>get to be bros with brad, probably lets me in on a few scoops due to homeland security status
>will most definitely get blacked and lose jessie forever

What do I do?

Back then I gave a shit about what I was playing, crying won't unbreak her heart.
She said it while I was fighting the guy, so it was pretty much "This is the big bad"

Both Jessie and Brad die either way.

Brad and Jessie's relationship felt more like older brother and younger sister to me.

Maybe I'm just stupid.

I'll take some lewd anime grills as payment.

Top notch threads the past few days lads

they both live in ending b depending on where you leave the story at

its frank. frank is a ludicrous mother fucker. hes not a war hero but hes covered wars you know. hes 1 part self aggrandizing snake like the guy from the night crawler movie. and 1 part fucking survivor so hell get shit done if thats what it take to survive. hes one of those - sure hes a shitty human being but he not out to justify being an enemy to humanity.

lewd

>Never played this game series before
>Get the PC rerelease of DR1
>Have a blast
>Love the zaniness of it all.
>Look at Dead Rising 3 and 4

What in the FUCK happened?

>You will never have a qt zombie grill sit on your face
Why even live?

normals
mooo

Man, using a mouse makes this game way better.

Carlito was always a pain in the ass as a low level because you couldn't aim for shit and getting close was dangerous, but now I shot his ass up in 5 seconds.

>What in the FUCK happened?
Canada

Played the 360 version countless hours but never did the story, only treated it as sandbox, as I hated timers. Now I'm trying to give it another go, what's the best tips? Survivors always seem to fuck up and die, and I always seem to under leveled for Psychos. Do I just steamroll as much as I can, and keep doing so to level up?

I've seen that interracial, incest based porno before

>What in the FUCK happened?

A
FUCKING
LEAF

>He didn't get the game on release for 360 and get 7 day survivor
NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

First time I played 1 I'm pretty sure I got a chub from the girl zombies chomping at Frank's crotch

>yfw grabbed by female zombie and she tried to eat your dick off for the first time

I plan on doing an unarmed run once I beat overtime. Anywhere I can get a speedo or karate gi and headband?

Also, does spitting do damage?

Female dick eating zombie hivemind

The slutty looking zombies always try to give Frank a quick nosh.

Capcom handing the series over to the Canadians. They did alright with 2 by just trying to imitate 1, not sure what the fuck they started smoking after that though.

If you make spitfire in the blender

What happens if you just wait during the Larry encounter? Do you just get the story failed prompt?

the series went from being a game that has zombies in it to a Zombie Game

most people fundamentally don't understand the mechanics of DR1 and how every part of it is tied together to make a really interesting game, they just wanted to mindlessly kill zombies without any pressure

so every game in the series became more and more about killing zombies, starting with combo weapons replacing photography and ending up with frank west in a robot suit

Naw, they were fucking

How long does getting Genocider take, I got it on the 360 and I don't think it took that long, fuck getting 7 day survivor though, I'm not even awake for 14 hours of the day and it sounds so fucking boring.

it will show carlito getting kill off screen.
it just shows a bunch of blood splatters and grinding noises

you guys are so fucking gay, holy shit

Steam reviews have always been a shitshow, why are you surprised?

just alt tab out if you aren't doing anything and remind yourself to eat and scavenge every now and again. it's not hard just time consuming.

no it isn't

I kinda like the idea that zombies ignore small animals, not just because it would make me sad to se a pet get hurt, but also because it makes the zombies way creepier, they need to feed off of humans specifically. It's like they're a monster made just for us.

okay, good post

>feels the need to add le funee IGN meme

Every fucking review does this, it's starts out kind of clever and charming and then

>11/10 it's okay -IGN XDDDD

I fucking hate steam reviewers so much.

>Leisure Suit Larry
dead in the first cutscene

>How long does getting Genocider take
An hour or so.

Just do laps in the parking garage and then get to the end of the game. If you don't get an ending, you don't get the rewards.

absolutely disgusting

A quick mock up on how he would look.. I kind of like it

2 came out good because there was still japs involved i believe.

it's an example of the kind of grade A faggots that post here

he wouldn't have those overly handsome chiseled feature and his hair wouldn't be completely grey. just don't even try to improve it user, you're just polishing a turd.

>slow nova from warframe with soma prime and dragon nikana

gg ez rip all zombies

it's almost like people can look different at the same age wooooooow

>get the mini-chainsaw from Adam
>all bosses die in seconds
Holy shit, these things are broken.

They didn't remove the time element in 3, they just changed to 1 overarching time limit instead of dozens of small ones.

I wasn't even planning on buying the game but the weird looking Frank and VA swap pisses me off

No, that type of meme shit is frowned upon around here. There are other, danker fresher memes, that are typically used.

Get books.

You can make them something like five times stronger.

>triple booked chainsaw
>game is ezpz mode for the rest of the time

No, you can make them last 27 times longer.
But if you are full level, you do somehting like 3x as much damage.

>five times
It goes from 80 durability to like 2000 durability, damage doesn't change but it's already so high that it doesn't matter to begin with.

27 times

3x3x3

3^3 to be exact

Why the hell do this outside the secret club? It just makes them look retarded. I really hope these people don't actually go here.

People still think you cant get to the mall entrance after glitching past the story mode? walk up to the grate, and on one of the walls theres a button to open it. Boom whole mall unlocked

that must be so goddamn painful
I doubt frank even has a dick by the end of the game

Thoughts on Chuck as a protagonist? Not Dead Rising 2, just Chuck.

I liked him.

KATIE?

"frank"

Animal Soccer World.

All the bitching about Nick had to have prompted Fred Zest for DR4. Would have definitely preferred a new character than raping Frank's corpse. People like Chuck just fine and Nick is just cursed with a bad PC port and bland setting. Why doesn't Capcom just listen.

looks like nathan drake with a receding hairline

I liked him as well. Not much to go on in terms of personality, but I liked his tough guy exterior with a heart of gold cliche.

i remember watching that back in the day too. I feel old

I wish I didn't know. The game would be better without knowing, but now I can't go back.

Did DR2 have anything this broken? I know some people don't like combo weapons for being too strong, but holy hell I don't think anything compares to the Small Chainsaw.

some modder made it so you can explore outside the mall. a lot of it you can walk on too

DR2 is much easier but the best weapon/cost effective was the axe/hammer combo weapon.

the fucks with the jagged lines everywhere it looks so bad

timer urgency made a world of difference. it just gets to people who cognitively jump to "theres a timer so the game is exactly 3 hours long." one of the best things about the series is when you get to know it so well from just tooling around you can carve enough time to sit around and play big texas holdem in the middle of a zombie apocalypse.

Link? I wanna walk around the parking lot that I can see from the roof.

youtube.com/watch?v=g8haFyWUNnk

Man I thought this was the funniest thing back when I first saw it.

>look guys, it's the little pink bike! It's still as zany as ever
mooom, you just don't geddit

here's one of his videos His whole channel is about modding Dr1

youtube.com/watch?v=gFUS7rvn3L4

Just got the achievement for rescuing 50 survivors.

Are the people who say the AI sucks just shit? I've not had any problems leading survivors home. Fucking hell, you can even carry a few of them. Its not hard.

The knife gloves and the sledge/axe combo were even more broken.

When did dead rising become saints row silly
I always liked the b movie feel with little silly stuff

Nice work user.

How's the graphics in the PC version?
I wouldn't mind revisiting DR, but not sure if I want to play a game that has first generation 360/PS3 game graphical jank.

speaking of mods I must download this

youtube.com/watch?v=6mTjYFQ0TfQ

I'd say it looks a bit better than GTA IV if that's any indication

>a very slight receding hairline = 52 year old man according to the devs

It looks better than most AAA games in the last few years.

looks great m8

>Banjo & Kazooie
GUH-HUH

It's nice, erm, functional
And my toaster can run it, bonza!

iirc infune was still consulting

>Saints Row

Lets not talk about that. It hurts to even think about that series.

welcome to Willamette agent 47

same here dude, they always listen to me. i guess we just adapted to the ai.

The timer in 1 and 2 serves solid purposes. 3 was such a big map with so much space that having the timer was pointless. You either played the regular mode, which gave you 6 days which was too much space, or Nightmare Mode, which compressed it in half and had way too much time spent on just driving the roads around. The timer is to instill a sense of focus and give you a reason to really keep pushing forward. It created a tight sense of progression. But 3, along with 4, are just too big to have the timer element add to the game.

DR3 would have felt the same without a timer, so it's not hard to see why they didn't put it in 4. It's not like the series is going to ever capture what the 1st one did anyway.

You could use the walkie talkie and then carry on fighting in the Alpha. They made Otis a cunt on purpose. I love it

Were you also using the mini chainsaw? Ofcourse it's not going to be hard when you literally mow down every zombie in the way.
I've been doing saint on my first playthrough and I've had to make plenty of saves and reloads.
>one case literally about 5 minutes away from ending.
>Fuck I gotta get there in time.
>Run into hidden scoop Gil.
>Don't have enough time to save him.
>Get back to Security place.
>Save game.
>Tony hawk my way to Gil as fast as possible before he dies off screen.
>SO HERE I AM, DOING EVERYTHING I CAN.

like him but he sorely needed more interactions with other characters

3 Actually had some great psycho people. There's a body building tranny that tries to kill you because you call it a sir.
There's a fat loser you save early on and later shows up mimicking you calling himself kick (your name is Nick) and kidnaps people to "save" them.
There's a doctor dude who drugs you and you have to find out who the real one is as there's other survivors you hallucinate as him as well as he lurks around to harvest organs.
There's a biker with a steamroller motorcycle.
There's a Klansman trying to hang "the colored ones".
There's a spaceman.

normies do this everywhere. youtube comments, twitch chat, facebook..

>MML
FUCK

>There's a body building tranny that tries to kill you because you call it a sir.
wtf i love dead rising 3 now.

In Project X Zone taking photos of the girls

Just finished the bomb run on 7-2. Did it at level 30, no problem just used triple buffed chainsaw, buffed skateboard and some shopping carts between cars.

I was going to try to do a PP Run/Genocide, but got carried away with missions. I guess I'll just beat the game like normal and unlock infinite mode, then do a Genocide run which will inevitably level me before I do infinite mode.

For the good ending and infinity mode what are the conditions?

Tell me about it, it feels like yesterday when I used to watch this shit:

youtube.com/watch?v=6vZhGxY_Lwk

To get infinity mode you have to beat overtime mode. So just do all the cases.

So do you spend days at a time in one area? I never tried that.

What is it about Frank that makes him so polarising as a character?

He's a complete dick, but I love him.

Is 7 day survivor now possible without risking your consoles life?

Maybe.. but back then when the xbox had RROD this achievement was a death wish

yes bud and the food court no longer crashes the game anymore.

BARN DOOR

WHAT GAMES ARE SIMILAR TO THIS GAME

I DON'T MEAN MECHANICS I MEAN TONE AND GENERAL FEEL OF THE ARCADEY GAMEPLAY

Best fucking weapon in the game for me.

So one survivor died for me, can I still get saint or no.

best route for tunnels to do zombie genocider? gonna be my first attempt

redpill me on the manneqquinn

>decide to save some people before meeting with Kent for the second time
>two negros, one is injured so I have to carry him
>barely any time left to get to Kent
>ditch the girl at the food court
>drop the guy at al fresca plaza
I feel kinda bad about it, but at least I got to Kent at the last second.

see
ending A, one can die.
Ending B 3 can die.

none. it's a very unique game and it's a shame capcom is letting my shit country ruin it.

doesn't matter. you'll get enough kills within 3 days

It kills pretty much everything in one hit and has huge knockback.

>did Gourmet, Clothes Horse, and Tour Guide/Frank the Pimp in one playthrough
>decide I might as well do Zombie Genocider while I wait for the helicopter
>53. fucking. thousand. kills.

i have read every dead rising thread.

so nice to see v not being a bunch of contrarian faglords for once

deadrising.wikia.com/wiki/Mannequin_Torso
I never knew this also I wish I had

I think that's bullshit
I'll be right back

Why don't you try it, jesus christ

She's better off without you

>That 10 hour in game gap where the Special Forces start clean up and leave just before the helicopter gets there.

I feel like there might be something to do in that time, but still.

Boss/game run with mannequin when ?

it's because dead rising isn't cool enough for the kids so we have retardo free threads mostly

Which is why I'm kind of waiting for state of decay 2 and see if it can give me a feeling like the first game.

>currently recreating the entirety of the CSI Miami Intro for Dead Rising

d...do... do I have autism?

>Playing through this
>Remembering my first time through this when I was just 10 years old

How time flies

Man oh man I hope SoD2 delivers.

Their DLC and "remastered" version of the original game was all pretty shit.
I'm really scared it was a one-hit wonder kind of scenario.

Kek is it almost done ? I wanna see it

definitely, but keep going user. it's good autism.

Probably. Keep going, user. I'd like to see that.

Enjoy being wrong fag.

I have a couple more scenes left, so 2-4ish hours maybe?

I'm a massive shit post for DR1 and this is a small bit of it... but I could upload it as a stand alone video I guess

This intrigues me

I wanna see it when you're done.

yes deliciously so

Yes, it's autism, but it's the exact type of autism that used to make this place great.

This has been confirmed? This is honestly the deciding factor if I get the remaster. Played this game to death on my 360 and its the only achievement I haven't gotten. Went for 7 day once and got red ring so never risked it again

Damn, Sullivan was such a great boss fight. Fucker had such a great villain speech.

>tfw "he doesn't leave Fortune City in one piece"

well shit...

what else don't I know about?

>there will never be a boss rush mode for DR1

I'll post it when I'm done, this thread will probably hit post limit before that so I'll do it in the next DR thread I see

NOOOO we hit the bump limit it will archie before we can see it

new thread pls

The next thread.

F R A N K
W E S T

Please make a thread when done user. We all love your autism and creativity. Unless its shit. Then we might laugh

I can also one shot cop zombies(night mode) which with other weapons is a bitch to kill them

He's had a hard life.

just make sure you put dead rising in the title so it's searchable. not some meme 4 chan crytic shit like

picture of clown
for what purpose?

yes, some user has tested it in the previous thread. posted screenshots as proof.

I never beat 7DS mode on the 360, didnt want the poor girl to catch fire.

Now is my time to finally complete this shit, what're some good movies or shows I can have playing on the side while I do this?

I don't get why people say Frank is a dick or a terrible person. A bit abrasive? Yeah but his job kind of calls for that. He's dealing with tight lipped government agents who consider him a paparazzi. Frank, Brad and Jessie didn't really start in the best of terms.

Halfway through the game it's clear Frank saw what was going on as far more than just a story, and that getting the news out on Santa Cabeza and its connection to Willamette to be more important than anything else.

It's not like Frank had to be threatened into rescuing people either, or him being completely dismissive of the psychopaths. Basically he wasn't Chuck