Is this game's multiplayer worth getting into?

Is this game's multiplayer worth getting into?

What if I wanted to play some zombie mods on it too?

bump

Fuck off

>zombies
Nope fuck off go play any off the other thousands of zombie games

>triggered
Not many of those have offline single player zombie survival.
Why would I play a survival game that is dependent on an internet connection?

>playing arma
>Obvious new player comes up to me
>"How do I join the dayz servers"
>Couldnt be over the age of 9
>Mfw

>He likes single player zombie survival
>posts ArmA, a milsim
For the second time: fuck off

Yes

>bought this to play with a friend
>all he wants to play is dayz without the zombies

Awful. Can I get a good time on ARMA MP without joining a milsim clan?

Of course
With APEX

I posted two questions in my opening post.

The first question is asking about the game.

The second question (i.e. the one that triggered you) is an unrelated follow up.

Well. That's disappointing. Is that just because Tanoa is the new hotness, or is there big gameplay changes?

Yes, the official KOTH servers are actually pretty decent. But the game is more fun if you play with an organized community. Try BroMA or Al-Kibab for Cred Forums-related ones, they're okay.

ArmA, a game that is now mostly by normies know for dayZ and starting the "survival zombi" genre.

So either, you want zombies and you forget about it.
Or you just want to do maymay server like altis life and you can eat a dick.

Moral of the story: ArmA is a milsim, either you like that or you don't.

A very well done coop mode easy to set up in the spirit of the first ghost recon.

Where can i play missions with a bunch of cunts, i have had enough of invade and annex to last me a life time

>Takes three chopper trips to get to the landing site
>Get there and some faggot has already taken out everything including bacteria with his tank
>RTB
>repeat

>Classic case of not reading the thread
thanks man

Same

That breaking point mod is SHIT

It's some bullshit mayne. He introduced me to Day Z, we had one great impromptu mexican standoff over a cache early on and I got dragged through 20 hours of that shit trying to chase an experience half that good, this survival fad is all promise and low fun.

I'll give them a look, thanks a bundle senpai.

What the fuck happened to the comfy 12 hour matches of Player vs AI? Chernarus life was pretty fun as well. Used to play a shitton of Arma 2 back in the day for that reason. Then I got permanently banned.

Wanted to try out those game modes again. Is there anyone still playing on the Arma 2 servers or should I move onto Arma 3?

>What if I wanted to play some zombie mods on it too?
just get DayZ. They somehow managed to optimize it, and it runs a billion times better than ARMA 3, which runs worse with every update.

Look at what I was replying to, faggot.

np bruv

>ARMA 3, which runs worse with every update

Sadly this. If it weren't for the horrible fps drops even on most powerful machines and the shit netcode, this game would be so fucking awesome.

>shit netcode
it's honestly shocking how bad it is.

>shoot guy
>he falls over and dies
>reload gun
>get in jeep
>drive down the road
>drop dead
>guy you just finished killing killed you

the real impressive part of ARMA is how they managed to make a video game where not a single aspect of it works properly.

Arma is only fun to get into with groups and such. Also the RP servers that are up are pretty great aswell in honesty.

Sauce? They Chinese or N. Korean?

Chinese, i got an image of the aftermath aswell.

Im still playing the arma2 dayz mod

i like the yellow mags

Training mags, but yeh.