Gears of War 4 on PC

Who else is kind of excited PC gets Gears 4? Will you be picking up a copy?

>inb4 muh windows 10

Gears has always been good but I probably won't play Gears 4, certainly not right away but maybe later. Seems a bit late for a Gears sequel and I just don't feel attracted to it.

Steam release when?, nobody will buy this on the Windows Store and online will be dead in just a few weeks.

I think it has crossplay

Anyways I cant get it until I see good reception. I didnt buy halo 5 but I think that is a good example of why you shouldnt get hyped for a big name game made by a no name studio

well judgement sucked, so im not hopeful

I'm getting it on the Xbone so I can play with a friend but it's nice that it's getting a pc release.

windows store prices are ucking ridiculus in my country so fuck no. i'm probably gonna get myself xbone someday anyway.

Gears hd on pc was fucking horrendous. 10 year old game can barely running on a modern pc is ridiculous. Plus, there was like 20 people in total playing because the windows platform is so shit. I won't buy another game from those fucking thiefs.

>crossplay
Not for competitive modes, that has already been confirmed.

ive always been a gear head so im getting it

I will be getting it on Xbone. The beta was pretty damn good its all I could ask for in a gears game, plays a lot like gears 3. Not a fan of the new COG soldiers but, the robot guys look pretty fucking cool.

Also what is the deal with the DLC maps? They will be available to everybody for a little while and then be out of the map rotation and you need season pass to keep them for custom games?

What fucking toaster are you running? my 280x and a old ass phenom 965 runs gears over 100+ fps

Isn't Gears 4 part of the Play Anywhere games? If so aren't they all supposed to be crossplay between Xbox One and Windows 10? Because if they're not I don't see the point.

I'm getting it on my Xbone only because my friends will be on the Xbone for Gears. I like it's getting a PC release though.

I heard you need the Win10 Anniversary update though, and I just read that update is plagued with problems right now.

Still haven't even got that update yet

That doesn't mean there won't be different servers for xbox and pc

>Not for competitive modes

So,tell me competitive?I mean competitive in what?

3rd visual camera that allows you to corner camp the fuck out it,it's like adding it something like Sniper Elite on which everyone is behind something and pixel scopes people and kicks them off for low hours and then get buttmad,call hacks if some scrub hauls their ass out of their favorite corner

Play Anywhere means playing with the same account on any platform, if that doesn't mean crossplay I don't know what does.

cross play

crossplay ? they really want the PC players to stomp xbox ?

>release first game
>skip other two
>shut down online game service with no ability to replace it with another free one
>release fourth game with another service exclusivity
Fuck that ass shit.

You can crossplay all co-op like Campaign, Horde, private match but online matchmaking is Xbox with Xbox/ PC with PC

>enter room
>locust enter room
>everyone takes cover
>kill them
>go through door they came from
>room is empty
>locust enter room and everyone takes cover
>kill them
>enter the room they came from
>it's empty until locust enter it
>everyone takes cover and kill them
>repeat this forever
Yes user, I am truly happy that I can experience the design equivalent of an infinite series of shoe boxes laid end to end on my gaming pc.

>Win10
>Gays of War
Get some taste, fagget.