ITT games or genres you are absolutely awful at

ITT games or genres you are absolutely awful at

>MH
>rhythm
>racing

RTS

All of them

I couldn't get past the tutorial in Patapon.

RTS
Tactical
MOBA

>>rhythm
If by this you mean those DDR games, then yeah, absolutely. I'm also not all that stellar at 4X/grand strategy games like Civilization. I can play them, but I usually can't go into the upper difficulties without getting curb stomped.

Mmorpg no idea how Dota or lol is even played.

Racing games unlesa mario kart. Driving around in circles just bores me so i play badly.

Rts i can do total war but HOI and men of war just destroy me

>dota and lol as mmorpg

Nigger

This. I can't even play chess.

RTS's could be used an ADHD test. I literally can't play them competently off my meds.

Fighting games or doing long combos in general.

Same. I'm just not fast enough. I love RTS games, but I play them on custom maps that bottleneck the AI attacks so I can play city builder for an hour before storming them with 500 Giganto Flying Tanks or whatever.

Tactical games don't really require speed. But as for me, I just hate how RTS and Tactical games don't require 'skill'. They're just bullshit trial and error. You learn the best way to do something and then do it more efficiently next time.

MOBAs are just bad because its basically RTS where you have to rely on 4 other people to not screw up. And you can lose because your teammates fuck up.

RTS that isn't a MOBA or turn based

Fighting games. I just don't get all those button smashing thing

>MH
>FPS
i can´t play them and i don´t like them

Puzzle games, mostly the ones that involve combos like Puyo Puyo and shit.
Fighting games

FPS
Bad at them even with a mouse but trying out CoD on a friend's xbox made me want to kill myself. How do people aim with a tiny unresponsive joystick?

What's funny is those are the only ones I'm actually good at.

>You learn the best way to do something and then do it more efficiently next time.
That is literally a skillset. Heck even mobile games have skills to learn to min-max. Anything short of RNG leaves room for players to do better than others

RTS

I have been playing them since the first Age of Empires, always have sucked in them.

>all kinds of strategy game
I'm not a good tactician, especially under pressure so I'm probably the worst RTS player on the planet
>stealth
I like stealth games but the tension and fear of being detected are too much for me
>competitive fps
shit reflexes and reaction time

I'm actually starting to think I am a literal retard

>don't enjoy any game where I have to use a modicum of foresight, intelligence, strategy, or coordination

You might have a few disabilities user.

it's not that I enjoy them, I'm just bad at them
I play lots of homm and civ5(in4 casual yeah that's the point) but I never develop complex strategies etc.
I don't enjoy competitive fps though because my shit reflexes prevent me from not dying every 20 seconds
single player fps are fine though

>playing Skullgirls, get frustrated at not being able to finish Fukua's story mode
>decide to gitgud, spend hours in the tutorials
>my skill fucking regresses as I'm unable to fight without focusing mostly on pressing buttons correctly to get a move activate
Good thing I'm not planning on playing online, ever.

Fighting, simulation, sports.

RTS, especially with micromanagement.

None of them.