IS HE DED?

IS HE DED?
PLZ IM WORRIED

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/MLEB
rockpapershotgun.com/2015/02/13/peter-molyneux-interview-godus-reputation-kickstarter/
youtube.com/watch?v=OgzFDAvIhZg
youtube.com/watch?v=xD9GHfifuCA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

good red ants

"Two players finding each other on a stream in the first day - that has blown my mind"

>shad

Fuck you bitch

SOMEONE GET THIS HOTHEAD OUTTA HERE

SOMEONE SET HIM UP THE BOMB

My ass just wont stop bleeding since I had a guy over

Took the money and ran.

>Have you seen me
Is he connected to the server to begin with?

Apparently he is in police protection.

He's still looking for other people in NMS.

He vanished into the infinite disappointment he caused. The chances of you ever finding him are pretty much 0.

My farts smell like popcorn and my whole room smells like a cinema what the fuck is happening to me?

He's rich and successful, you are not.

Sir, what does it have to do with the subject at hand?

We were at the store the other day but we didn't see each other.

Must've been a server issue.

No he's right behind you

I wonder...

He reached the center of the galaxy.

He knows everyone hates him, and is a sensitive person and has been hanging dead in his closet for the last week.

MULTIPLAYER CONFIRMED

vid.me/MLEB

He's not the only one gone after getting BTFO

It's been a month since he posted anything.

He is in front of you, cant you see him?

The next Notch

Watch him come back in a years time and absolutely BTFO people on Twitter while tweeting cocaine and hooker pics from questionably aged women in Thailand

God he's gonna be fat in a year

I've Met Sean today while grocery shopping. I couldn't see him but it blew my fucking mind!

what the fuck, shad draws loli now?

is he even gonna face any legal repercussions?
because if not, this is gonna be a precedent for the entire industry

THAT MAN IS SOMETHING TO BEHOLD

AN INDIE DEV WHO CARES ABOUT HIS FANS

>his is gonna be a precedent for the entire industry

Is no mans sky your first game or something?

The biggest earliest example I can think of is Fable and I'm sure there is more and earlier. This already is a precedent for devs with marketing money. Social media has ruined this world.

He's recovering from mindblowness

>this is gonna be a precedent for the entire industry
What precedent? that developers lie?
How is this even new to you?

What? For not delivering?

The devastating precedent will be set if he does face legal repercussions. Then every trailer, interview, screenshot will have to be tagged with, "This shit isn't final; not representative of final product; nothing you see here is fucking real". We see it already but imagine if every single thing had that.

I don't want this guy sued, because that would open a door of fuck that would just fuck over people in the future.

The lesson we should learn here is to not trust motherfuckers. If people in general weren't so fucking stupid this wouldn't have been a problem.

>The biggest earliest example I can think of is Fable and I'm sure there is more and earlier. This already is a precedent for devs with marketing money. Social media has ruined this world.

When only magazines existed and graphics where dogshit the whole thing was a sham, this isn't new.

>there are more people playing Medieval II:Total War than No Man's Sky right now

God I hate Amy Schumer

I was in a local healthy/expensive type supermarket here in Grand Rapids, Michigan (we have a lot of those) and I'm in line to buy some ham at the deli there. The lady asked me what kind, and I said "I have no fucking idea what different kinds of ham there are, lady" ENTIRELY too loudly and the guy behind me in line I hadn't noticed burst the hell up laughing.

I turn around. Sean Murray.

He kinda half leans around me and says "Honey glazed!" to the lady over the counter and I just kinda stare at him for a sec then smile and say thanks. I'm about to pay for it and he says "No way this one's on me" and pays the check for it right there. I was astounded, it was so awesome that I did the only thing I could think of ... The Joe Danger "hands on hip" pose. Once again he cracks up and asked me if I had any idea how long it had been since someone did that. I said "a year?" he said "try three."

We ended up having coffee at a place across the street. Turns out he bought a house in Monticeto, a really expensive residential area in SB, and has been living there a while. We talked about everything that wasn't No Man's Sky for about 45 minutes before he had to take off because his deli stuff was gonna go bad. I shook his hand and said he made my year today. He smiled and beat my head in with a tire iron. I looked up from the floor, my eyes covered in my own blood as I made out a blurry image of an anvil being hoisted above his head. Through the ringing in my ears I couldn't hear his probably witty parting line before the anvil came crashing down, ending my life.

>this is gonna be a precedent for the entire industry

Google "Peter Molyneux".

>Will have to be tagged with

They do have to be tagged with this you fucking tard.

>I don't want this guy sued, because that would open a door of fuck
Sorry Sean, but this would be the best thing for the vidya industry. Imagine, an entire industry now forced to be honest with their marketing. Consumers getting nothing but truth. Not showing off one thing that looks amazing and delivering the opposite.

no idea who's this but i'd like a video of her just to see if it's just as bad as the pic

>Tfw people will buy the game over this
How do I know?
Toddposting made faggots buy skyrim unironically.

>mfw newfags post here

rockpapershotgun.com/2015/02/13/peter-molyneux-interview-godus-reputation-kickstarter/
>RPS: Do you think that you’re a pathological liar?

>That opening line.

I saw Sean Murray at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

lmao

LOOK IN MY EYES WHAT DO YOU SEE

sup

I love that pasta

>he should be photoshoped holding shotgun instead water bottle

>fifteen Milky Ways
>Milky Way
>space
>no man's sky

Blame Anthony Jeselnik.

He taught her better timing and delivery while they were dating/fucking.

She was total garbage until then.

People aren't going to buy his next game. That's how capitalism evens itself out.

Still, someone should sue.

>picture off reddit
>thread of copy pastas
>still talking about nu-males sky
Cred Forums amirite? xD
Fun posting is fun

Surprised that tribute fag hasn't posted his webm yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=OgzFDAvIhZg

God I'm so glad I didn't get caught up in the hype.
Like I just ignored any news on it because I wasn't really bothered with it.

Holy shit this guy peddled some bullshit.

but at what cost?

>People aren't going to buy his next game.
Yeah, we got some that are able to stubble around after a failed game or two but Sean is just going to be poison for every game he is publicly known to be working on.

damn, this image works so well

>97% of the playerbase has refunded the game
Wouldn't really call that successful.
He even got blacklisted from Sony.

youtube.com/watch?v=xD9GHfifuCA

Why hasn't Amy Schumer been ovened yet?
Lewis Black literally just has apoplectic cursing fits on stage and he's funnier than her.

>History is merely a cycle of events which repeat themselves.

jesus are you for hire?

She's not a bad comedian. It's just that there's a stigma about women telling sex jokes.

everybody is getting a refund.
serously.
if you have a physical copy you can refund it
also on steam, up to 5 hours after the 2 standard refund time.
i got a refund after 4 hours of playtime.

Is this a variant of that kojima at the mall?

She IS a bad comedian
All of her comedy revolves around "look how much of a slut I am" "look how unattractive I am" "but also my jokes are about how self-centered I am"
Plus her delivery is obnoxious as fuck

I just watched a video.
All her "jokes" revolve around relationships and men, it's awful.

That's a funny act though. An obliviously self centered slut is a great character. She's like Mr Garrison from south Park.

It's tired
Good comedy revolves around funny observations or different ways of looking at things
Her comedy is cliche and has been done better by others

NUMALES