B
Y

T
H
R
E
A
D

Tell us your favorite Kirby Game and why!

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/user-109672066/kirbys-dream-land-castle-lololo-v2-kirby-super-star-soundfont
youtube.com/watch?v=lKKevf-ogeg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tie between Super Star and Dream Land 3

kirby

Adventure > Super Star > rest

my favorite kirby game is reposted image dump full of husbando fags

bitches love kirby

Too early for a korby thread.

mine's kirby's epic yarn but this is a close second

But I'll sure as hell try

Same

spookiest Kirby?

Cool, nice to see people appreciate DL3.
Is that image Cawcun dressed as Dedede?

soundcloud.com/user-109672066/kirbys-dream-land-castle-lololo-v2-kirby-super-star-soundfont
Time for one of my annual Kirby thread remix. This time it's a Super Star remix of Castle Lololo (Version 2). I lowered the tempo of the song to match how Super Star did with most Kirby's Dream Land songs. (i.e Bubbly Clouds, Float Islands, Boss Room) It's definitely an improvement over my last version.

I just ordered these
did I do good

Probably Kirby 64.

I think Epic Yarn has to be the video game with most heart and soul that I've ever played. What do you guys think?

Nope. It's DDD with Pengi's official artwork face.

I think I agree, every inch of that game is so fun and inspired and it's full of great content. I'd love to see Good Feel expand upon it with Epic Yarn 2.

"Kirby's" is intenionally ommitted. Patch Land and Prince Fluff should come into their own.

Yeah, only when I fought DeDeDe, did I remember I was playing a Kirby game

Also playing as Kirby, all the Kirby stuff, and Waddle Dees.

Reminder that Kirby Super Star was basically a very early alpha version of Super Smash Bros.

Yeah, I know, but still.

Kirby 64

looks cool! reminded me that i have to get the kirby line of amiibos before they dry up

Yes, they're great

Oh boy, I'm actually semi-early for a Kirby thread this time.
Used to be Super Star Ultra, but Planet Robobot blew it out of the water for how hype things can get.

youtube.com/watch?v=lKKevf-ogeg

someone give me the summary

Am I'm the only one who votes for Amazing Mirror?

>Play nightmare in Dremland through half a dozen times. Best game I'd ever owned
>Amazing Mirror improves on it in every way

Amazing Mirror was my first Kirby game since I never bothered much with the series before then, but the more I think about it, the more impressive I find it to be for the Gameboy Advance.

poyo