This shit looks really stupid for something considered as "sci-fi" setting

This shit looks really stupid for something considered as "sci-fi" setting.

Is Nier Automata going to bomb really hard and then once again proclaimed as "niche gaym"? Because I can see it already.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UWbzUANlUis
youtube.com/watch?v=OO_d3fwTNPo
youtube.com/watch?v=_R5C4KV2Q14
nier.wikia.com/wiki/The_World_of_Recycled_Vessel
youtube.com/watch?v=C5bgJ5pKo60
youtube.com/watch?v=qpCMOqFugi4
drakengard-3.com/timeline.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is this your first time encountering media from japan or something?

Every debbie needs a downer, that's why they brought you along.

You're a fucking idiot and should be ashamed of it.

Of course Nier is going to bomb. Now that it's delayed in to 2017 and won't be hitting the Xmas period, it's almost confirmed DOA like nearly every non-Western PS4 game

And here's "muh niche gaym" defensive force already.

Yeah this game looks like generic jap fanservice shit for horney underage teenagers such as the majority of Cred Forumsermins. You fit into the target audience perfectly.

Agreed op but not for that reason.

They should have gotten Yoshida to do ALL the characters and not just 2B, 9S2, and A2. The cast we saw in the TGS trailers are all designed by like 3 different people. There is no consistency as a result.

Shit tier designs.

Woah! Hey bro, seems you're a man of patrician taste like myself. Hype for the PS4 version of Skyrim too!

Here's what makes this really stupid

>Is Nier Automata going to bomb really hard
IT'S THE NEXT TORTANIC
BLUNDER OF THE CENTURY
WHY DIDN'T YOU STOP IT
LOVE IS OVER
OVER ONE MILLION KEKS
okay are you done yet

>Woah! Hey bro, seems you're a man of patrician taste like myself. Hype for the PS4 version of Skyrim too!

I don't see a problem with that. Even if Nier Automata is going to bomb, it's still PS4 exclusive and dirty PC peasants will never play it. We are the ones to decide how good this game will be.

Taros obsession with sex and sexy girls has been ruining his stories since drakengard 3, prove me wrong.

>it's ps4 exclusive

did you not hear the news

>game developed by platinum
>not bombing

His "stories" are run of the mill anime dreck. Hopefully the gameplay in NAu will at least be salvageable.

Dod 3 is a madoka ripoff of a genius Gen Urobuchi - someone Taro will never be with his poor writing skills

>urobutcher
>a genius

LITTLE BITCHES GET OUT
WE DON'T WANT NO SKINNY BITCHES
SHOW YOUR BOI SOME LUV IF UR THIGHS ARE FAT AND YOUR WAIST IS THIN
BIG LEGS
BIG HIPS
MUCH THIGH

I also liked that part in madoka where the magical girls all fucked birds.

>Character designer Kimihiko Fujisaka has said in a Famitsu interview that Zero's design was the first to be approved by Taro Yoko. He wanted more female characters to interact with her and requested for Fujisaka to "think Puella Magi Madoka Magica" when designing her sisters. Four's design motif was a female captain.
>Octa giving joy to Homu never
FUCK

Fat is disgusting, kys

>SHOW YOUR BOI SOME LUV IF UR THIGHS ARE FAT AND YOUR WAIST IS THIN
>"Thin"
>Fat is disgusting, kys

fake

youtube.com/watch?v=UWbzUANlUis

I'm not watching this shit.

Is this a fucking problem somehow? NieR 1 was niche as fuck and alot of people enjoyed it.

>Is this a fucking problem somehow? NieR 1 was niche as fuck

Are you 15?

How can one man be so based?

Hasn't really stopped him from making more games anyway. We all know that the game will not sell all that much, although probably more than Nier or DoD3 just for the name of Platinum alone, but it's not like it matters all that much. No company involved in this game is making this to get rich out of it.

Its going to sell like five copies and DoD 4 will STILL get made.

Taro is the shadow king of the entire gaming industry, if he wants to make a game there is no way to stop him.

Well, he still hasn't made his 2D bullet hell game.

All his games have retarded stories with dark tones into it, plus mediocre gameplay.

I don't know how his games get made, drakengard 1 and 2 were a complete shitfest.

>drakengard 2
>his game

I don't care.
Robo waifu wars now!

2B is 2QT

Nier was a resounding commercial success. The fact the game more than tripled 300k sales is an unbelievable success.

What a Kojima-Taro collab be heaven or hell?

Assume Kojima is in as director, and Taro as writer and executive producer.

>25,800 yen

Fuck you Jewtaro

Don't pair an actual genius such as Kojibro with a hack like Taro.

Not even Hideo would like to work with tier-2 directors like Taro.

I wish 2B would pat my head and say I did a good job.

Honestly I don't think their styles would mix very well.

>Nier 1 had a hermaphrodite in lingerie
>somehow this draws the line.

Just recreate her in PSO2

>black box
>japan only

taro why

How big is that figure?
I want it. I dunno if I want it for 250+.

Wow her hair looks ridiculously bad for a proper fig.

Don't know if I should bother with that, looks like pretty shitty fig.

Maybe a proper company like Alter, GSC or Max Factory will make it later.

>so mad he refuses to even look at proof

Laughing at your suffering, shitter.

Thanks for (you), dumb ass

As much as I love both creators, I'm not sure if it would work. Their different vision would overlap too much with each other and would probably end up being something weird, but not in a good sense. It's not like I wouldn't be hyped if it happened anyway.

Kojima is making sophisticated espionage and political games, not some anime bullshit for downies.

>BASED COUJEEMAH is good but Taro isn't
Suck on my nuts, they are both great.

you sound like a complete drag tbqh

I've done DoD1, DoD3, and Nier. Should I go through 2 since I got nothing interesting going on?

Why is she spreading her legs so far?

Fucking slut

Still waiting for playable A2 confirmation

FUCK OFF NIGGERSHIT FUCK O F F

If you really want, but be aware that Taro didn't direct it and it's basically non-canon.

There's a PC version? Well shit, I can actually play it.

>trying to false flag some feud

>underage peasant

Does it offer anything to the lore that is brought up in Taro games? I know Legna is mentioned in Michael's novella.

get shit on

Might as well if you're really that curious, but as you probably know already Taro wasn't involved, so don't expect any good from the story, generic anime stuff. It does feature Caim eventually for what it's worth. Gameplay is a bit better than DoD1, but that's not saying much.

Her heatsink is between her legs, so she has to open them a lot to prevent overheating.

>people still replying to blatant falseflagging

It's like you're asking for this shit

poopy barrel cutscene youtube link

wtf i hate 2b now

>Being triggered in 2016.

LUL

On a ballpark guess what would be the minimum requirements for Automata? I've got a 650ti boost

Besides some minor references like you mentioned not really.

650 is only a little bit lower than PS4. You'd be able to run it, but not at ultra settings.

If you don't like this game what the fuck you even like? There is no better game than this coming out soon.

based japan

Probably can run it if the optimization is good enough, but don't expect high-ultra settings.

Their in game models actually look pretty decent

Well, that's alright, so long as I don't have to compromise too much and put it on the lowest settings. Thanks guys

Get a new graphics card dude, they're pretty cheap now.

Soooo anyone have the promotional image with 2B in mid-air with her ass hanging out?

If I recall corectly, both platforms should have "no difference", as they've started developing for PC at the very start. You can probably tweak the settings to make it reach 60fps (1080/60 is their target I think), but we'll see.

the god

>Spend 70% of the announcement trailer talking about german beer and sausages
>You can see him playing around with a valve
>"Oh yeah steam version"
This fucking guy

I heard from someone that it has some stuff about the nature of dragons that's important. Is that true, or even canon?

Because I keep hearing about how dragons were made by the gods and went "fuck that, we want to rule the world".

And I'm still not sure why Angelus killing Manah in DoD1 didn't cause the Grotesqueries to appear.

Nice. I'll see how it runs on mine. For the record my PC is i7-4470 3.40 GHZ with 8gigs of ram.

Man I know this has a hi-rez version somewhere.

>Well, to be honest, I'm not working that hard really..
>You can look forward to it if you want, but I wouldn't expect all that much if I were you.

He's great.

As a legit faggot, I like this ass.

It does. As big as I could find

I found a bigger one.

Im here for the thighboots and high heels.

Is there any good LP of the first NieR anywhere? The best friends people (don't know them) was okay I guess, but they missed a few things and kept talking through some important cutscenes.

I wonder why

Nice, much better than the one I posted.

Don't be that faggot. Play the game.

>play the game
Just got all 4 endings and feeling the void, I need some LP so I can pretend I have a friend I can fish reactions from. Don't judge me.

You should seek help instead.

Give me a 2B image.

Is "she" 6O or 21O?

The ass was fat.

Literal sexbot.

I want her to peg me.

I haven't seen any info specifying which is which but from this

>Operator 60, who oversees 2B, is bright and cheerful, whereas Operator 210 who oversees 9S is cool and impersonal.

I think we can guess the impersonal one is the android with the full armor, so she's probably 60.

I like the way you think. Can't way to get fanart of her.

Gay

>the Watchers' emblem
What does it mean?

Anyone else think his head doesn't look quite right?

>Taro didn't direct Nier 2
>Nier 2 is a standalone with recurring characters from Nier
>Nier 2 might actually confuse people who played Nier 1
Fucking hell what did I miss this past couple months since the PC announcement

Means gay is okay

It looks the way it did in the first game, my dude.

Nigger, what are you even talking about?

No, but it triggers me that the eyes aren't in the same spot.

Where the hell did you get all that

>Seibah Alter

It means the Crusades failed, and everyone is more fucked than usual.

Actually nevermind if this is the responses I'm getting.

I just read it from random forums and old Cred Forums threads and assumed it to be fact since they were repeated a couple times in several posts

Not digging Popola lookalike's hair

Shit's super fucked, that's what

>eve's pose

fuck you

Why did Angelus evolve into a Chaos form in Ending C? And why did she kill Manah and break the pact with Caim? And how was she able to break the pact?

Looks like true to his namesake Eve will fuck it all up for everyone.

youtube.com/watch?v=OO_d3fwTNPo

A really good watch. If you haven't seen it, you should.

Oh hey, Nier got popular enough for shitposting contrarians to start showing up.

Wanna talk about it?
The king's fate got to me.

>woah mommy tell them nier is so niche bawww

>why did Angelus evolve
I assume this was God's backup plan after Caim managed to stop Inuart from placing the Goddess into a Seed.
>why did she kill Manah
She didn't, the dragons Manah summoned using the Seeds did. And as to why, I dunno. Maybe because she was annoying.
>how was she able to break the pact
I guess Pact Beasts are just capable of doing so.

>cute and sexy destructible dress
>highcut thong leotard as underwear
>super thighigh stockings and thighhigh boots with high heels
>cleavage window and leg slit
>skindentation and nice legs, hips, ass and face

9S is for_______

>they're mixing in the 2D segments again
Neat.

>defensive force

So who's going to be the comic relief and/or moral compass of this new group?

Everyone looks pretty stoic compared to the mismatched group of misfits that the first Nier had.

Angelus also evolved into her Chaos form when the Watchers show up, if I recall. From what I remember, Seere using Golem to kill Manah summons them. I've always interpreted that as that God was pissed off to where he sent in the space baby janitors.

And I thought the dragons rebelled against God, so them becoming tools when He has the Watchers still seems weird.

This one has extra dramatism

The destructible dress hasn't been talked about in a while, so it's possible they didn't do it in the end.

licking

So the main character's got a dick, right?

They showed off some 2D at the start of their TGS panel.
youtube.com/watch?v=_R5C4KV2Q14

>those silly hookers are supposed to save the Earth

my sides

animefaggots are THIS retarded

I can hardly wait for the HD screenshots

No moral compass, 2b is going 2b0

Japanese storytelling, shit's never consistent.

Space Marines aren't practical either. And please don't use a property I love to shitpost another I also love.

They probably won't save it honestly.

18 different waifus and shotas?

>talking shit about Yoshida

>Corpse worshipers

Brutal dicking

Space marines fought against everyone at the same time and did it pretty well

Some people lack a sense of aesthetic.

i liked her before, but now... 2b is perfect

sacrificing.

What whack ass world do you come from where Astartes are real? Because I want to visit.

Nice, fun to see that they're playing around with the different play styles again.

Hope there's another emotional text adventure.

>nier is now about nothing but scantily clad warrior girls that are capable of really ridiculous feats of strength, aka typical jap shit

it hurts Cred Forums

Will the people of the Nier world be the ones to kick God's shit in? bastard causes so much suffering to cute grils

I thought the floating sword inventory was a weird choice at first, but it's cool seeing it in action.

I don't see how this devalues the first game at all.

>Kaine

What are you talking when Nier (the slightly more canon version) was another bishie twink on his way to becoming Caim 2.0

Also the YorHa's are combat androids, -4 STR means jackshit.

Is it worth playing Nier despite knowing the twist?

there's literally nothing wrong about any of that

true, never thought of that.

They're dressed more classy than Kaine ever was.

Yeah, since the game gets pretty emotional. Do the side quests and get out before you get spoiled even more.

At least Space Hulk is shaping up to be the superior 40k game, if not the best.

Good thing faggot Nier is completely non-canon for us westerners.

I'd recommend it. Though I'd probably put it on easy mode if you wanted to bother with grinding through any of the side quests.

>one ridiculous character
>compared to a cast of nothing but your typical japanese cliche anime girl

no

Except he isn't. Play the DLC.

I went into it knowing the twist and it still managed to become my favorite game of all time. So yeah, play it, my dude. Spoilers aren't that big of a deal.

I think young Nier's fine, but I'll defend pappa Nier to the end.

The only characters that are not done by Yoshida are Devola and Popola. The rest were, but they're just not harboring the trademark Yoshida properties

Stop, you're trying too hard.

>Nier
>DLC
Is this a sweet, fresh meme?

>he openly said that you should watch Nier on YouTube and that it's not that important/good
This man's way too humble. He needs a hug or something

>The only characters that are not done by Yoshida are Devola and Popola

that explains why theyre the only two characters that even look like they belong in a nier game. dont understand why people ride this dudes dick because his designs for this game are all very samey, bland, and boring.

>Who are the intoners?
>Who is Kainé West?

Yoko Taro likes to play with the idea of making games that look generic or standard on the surface, but fucked up on the inside. Wait for the release and see for yourself.

It's also the fastest way to spot someone who hasn't played his games and is just shitposting.

nier.wikia.com/wiki/The_World_of_Recycled_Vessel

It's Papa Nier's wife's Black Scrawl-fueled fever dream diary. You play as Brother Nier in it, and it provides some exposition about Angelus and the Giant.

The Brother Nier version has you play as Papa Nier, and the diary is his mother's.

>he needs a hug or something
I'd like nothing more.

I want to cum inside 2b boots and make her wear them all day!

I know, senpai. I'm shitting.
Also, does the DLC not exist anymore? I can't find it on the Playstation Store.

I probably should have just looked it up online. The lore behind it is interesting and all, but I was disappointed that it was just a few stages of combat linked with the diary's disjointed text.

Anyone have the screenshot from that Nier stream where he explains the reason behind DG3's final boss being so hard?

How would Papa Nier and Brother Nier interact with each other?

I wonder why a ring, similar to the one that holds the weapons, appears in the 2D and overhead camera angles around 2B's body.

Here you go

Nothing sexual I hope.

It should be, I was able to buy it a few months ago.

Yeah, it would've been cool if there was more to it. I wonder if there was going to be more, but the budget wouldn't allow it and it was a miracle we even got it in the first place.

It also gave some pretty good OST remixes, it made the combat pretty zen.

youtube.com/watch?v=C5bgJ5pKo60

Times sure have changed.

I don't think faggot Nier would be all that interested in literally having his shit pushed in by a middle aged man again.

Is there a Nier or Drakengard art book series?

Will they apologize for screwing Two over?

To be fair, DoD3's Intoners are waifubait. At least on the surface until you realize how fucked up and slutty they are. It makes me wonder if it was supposed to a jab at idolfags and purityfags.

I think Grimoire Nier has a lot of art, but it's available only in Japan. I think the CE for DOD3 has an art book, too.

Dunno about the previous DOD games, though.

BroNier's asshole belongs exclusively to Kainé now.

Glad to see that this is still circulating. I should really do a "reboot stream". I plan to get an Elgato in the coming weeks and I'll probably do a reboot of the Nier stream, and then follow it up with Automata. I want to wait until April for the anniversary but I might just do it before Automata's launch
I should say this in advance, though. I can make no guarantees of getting Taro to join the stream again. I had to plan the initial one very exquisitely, as he was often quite busy (and this was also barring the 12 hour gap or so). I'll look into it, but don't have your hopes set too high

No, fuck her.

3's is pretty good. I think Nier's is somewhat easy to find. For 1 and 2, it'll probably be a bit harder because of their age.

> but the budget wouldn't allow it and it was a miracle we even got it in the first place.
Like the game as a whole.

I often wonder about what got cut from the main game.

But the whole argument is over their surface and not the character itself.
Three best grill

Source please. I fucking love boots and gloves.

Artbooks are usually good places to start for seeing what got cut. It's actually a big reason why I collect them, since I love looking at the start of the visual creative process and seeing how they survived the transition into the final product.

>Because that is Final Boss

Two did nothing wrong

Drakengard 3 was a mistake

Five best grill.
>blonde hair appeals to my aryan blood
>stylish clothing
>wields a giant crucifix zweihander used as a spear

I also like cowtits. And her braid makes me harder than diamonds.

But Three is a close second. Good taste.

ur a mistake

Except she did. By being a decent and innocent person in a Taro game who isn't also a dragon.

Didn't Taro's wife draw these?

>screen shakes
>bot doesn't move at all from the lasers firing

stupid af and inconsistent

Just like how Father Nier raping Yonah's tight pussy is canon in the west.

Yes.

Trashy franchise for trashy weebs with muh "dick girl lmao", at least they have decent OST.

Nothing new here, it fits Cred Forums like a glove.

Drakengard 2 was the better game.

What does the writing team for Nier 2 look like?

yep, she does the taiko games' art

Didn't she slaughter a bunch of elves? That isn't cool, man. Best girl is an elf.

>Adopted a bunch of orphans
>Super gentle
>Great cook
>Has the best chemistry with her disciple
>Cooks for the kids and soldiers
Tell a doctor to check that taste dawg
This is true.
Bruh...

Niche games are the only games worth playing after you've seen all the basic shit

That'd be Four.

Four was the one who slaughtered elves, if I recall.

hey, don't be so harsh, this looks good for day 1 pirate

Elves aren't people so that's ok.

How many writers doe NIER 2 have? Taro needs someone to bounce ideas off and tell him some of his are shit

PC was a mistake

Majestic.

Don't respond to bait.

Girls were designed for spreading their legs.

At least one dungeon in Facade (where the sand all drains into, this is apparently used in the DLC), Ending E's gameplay, another dungeon and boss in Seafront (a beached ship, looks like the boss idea for this part is getting recycled into Automata)

Not much. Although Nier's original concept was 'what if fairy tales came to life' and it was way different than what we got, thats why all the bosses are named after fairytale characters

Ah, that's right. I haven't gotten around to playing or reading up on Drakengard 3 yet.
How dare you

>He believes people won't pirate this piece of shit game on day 1
>He believes this is bait

How cute

PC was a mistake.

>muh kojima
bitch ass nigga

>thats why all the bosses are named after fairytale characters
I only remember Hansel and Gretel.

There's also Jack and Sleeping Beauty.

>Sonyponies so shittershattered they have to reject reality and susbstitute their own in order to keep their fragile egos from shattering like a faberge egg

This shit comes and directly laugh at your face.

>Gepetto

>Hook
>Wendy
>Mother Goose

How sexual is Yoko Taro?

Yoko Taro is pure.

>the best girl will never appear again
what is the point

Himself? Not at all, pure snowflake too good for this world. His works? Pretty sexual and/or depraved.

>A god desiring simple mortals
He is not as tasteless as the Greeks.

Sleeping Beauty and Mother Goose are the only ones I see a sort of thematic connection with.

I guess Gepetto was sort of puppet-like. And Jack's limbs sort of looked like bean stalks?

How sexual are the works of Taro Yoko?

its magic you dumb fuck, it don't have recoil

Super pure! Let children play them!

is five the most disgusting intoner?

And make sure they read Utahime Five and Shi Ni Itaru Aka! And the novellas for that matter!

Three probably is, since she doesn't even care about her personal appearance at all. The only reason she looked presentable was her natural beauty and because of Octa.

>it has to be robots and sherk or is not scifi

But Nier Automata is robots

*androids

Yeah, robots.

>Is X going to bomb
Hiro please delete this fucking board

>DoD1
>party consists of a mute sadist that loves his dragon and doesn't love his incestuous sister, a homosexual pedophile and an eternal pre-pubescent boy

>DoD3
>main character was a whore and is a slut who kills off her other slutty sisters and takes their boytoys for her harem, and she does actually fuck the boytoys
>the boytoys vary from masochist to sadist to whatever the fuck he can put in himself or put into other things
>the sisters range from turboslut that'll try pretty much anything to make sex as good as possible, to so repressed that she's still a virgin despite their shared super-high sex drive and as such is a chronic masturbator, to making a R63 version of herself as both part of her plan and also just so she can fuck to pure love

>Nier
>main character is either a widowed father or a teenage older brother that pleased old men for money OH HOHOHOHOHO
>supporting characters are a lingerie-wearing futa and a gay little boy/skeleton, both of whom like the MC

Papa Nier x Brother Nier yaois
As Caim watches while fapping furiously biting his lower lip like a psycho

*androids and gynoids

>forgetting the cannibalistic pedo-elf

5 is not that bad!
Zero, Three, and Four are worse!
>Zero
>Eats rotten meat
>Mass murderer
>A foul mouthed cunt
>Three
>Crazy
>Lazy
>Weirdo obsessed about experimentation and dolls
>Four
>Two faced passive aggressive cunt
>Sexually frustrated
>Has delusions with a mass murderer.
Two did nothing wrong!

your forgot the semen demon elf that is also a cannibal

Does Nowe get to watch from the cuck shed?

>Caim fapping to anything that isn't Red

>>Caim fapping to anything that isn't murder

>homosexual pedophile
What
Explain

two a shit
Zero is the only TRUE and HONEST waifu of DoD3

Thought she was just a kiddie eater, didn't know she also played with her food

Why not both?

Leonard. He lived in the forest with his family as a recluse because he realized he wanted to diddle little boys. Then one day he went to go fap in the woods and the Empire burnt his house down, tried to kill himself when a fairie told to do it, and then made a pact with the fairie.

He is fapping to the blood dripping from Papa Nier's anus being ravaged by Brother Nier

>Still no porn

Japan is slacking off.

Leonard

He was masturbating to children while their brothers died.
And he wanted to fuck Seere

Yes

Was Caim's corpse ever found like Angelus', or was it lost in the wreckage and listed as a John Doe if it was ever found?

>HONEST
>I'm not gonna kill you
>Kills you anyways
>TRUE
>Will always sleep with a blade under her pillow
CUNT
U
N
T
U
L
SLUT

>the nigga that killed the grim reaper
>dead

she dead

Pretty sure it was lost.

I think the only reference to Caim was some people thinking they saw someone riding Angelus, but it was dismissed as a rumor.

shut the fuck up you smelly virgin

Which is why she's doomed in a Taro-game

I want to watch a lp of Drakengard cuz I don't want to spend money for something I might not like. Which is a good lp?

Man, that's kind of sad. Caim might've been a psycho, but he basically dies to what is essentially a suckerpunch in a world where no knows who he was, and his very existence as the Dragon's rider is just a rumor.

I wonder what Midgard wrote about Caim and his dragon disappearing with the Grotesquerie Queen, assuming there was anyone left to write something

Nigga, just emulate it.

D...DON'T SAY S...SUCH THINGS!

Why is everything that doesn't agree with you a defensive force. I know I'm too late to expect a response but I don't understand this mentality at all. Not everyone has blind brand/franchise loyalty.

I have a toaster.

SLUT
L U
U L
TULS

I only played the first game. Do you only play as girls on the sequels?

If you really wanna read an LP, then look up TheDarkID.

I am little curious as to what happened to Caim's world as well, though considering how fucked everything was, it probably didn't end very well.

Only 3 and Automata.

The first Nier and 2 have male protagonists.

>Shota Nier
>Nowe
>Zero
Yes.

If the head of bro one still exist probably everything still as fucked as ever

I imagine things wouldn't be as fucked as Ending D, since you don't have a huge chunk of Midgard's Europe being turned into a little-boy powered seal for a time-eating Grotesquerie Queen.

And Verdelet and Seere would still be okay, so it's not a total defeat.

Didn't the manga that occured in a branch timeline that leads to a slightly altered Drakengard 1 though?

Angelus is a cute

Hell. Kojima has an ego issue and pairing two creative minds inevitably leads to conflicting visions. Good example would be how his collaboration with SUDA51 was short-lived given the awesome potential (though Goichi can also be a lazy shit so likely not all Kojimmie's fault).

I'd like to see what Taro does on a game with a Kojima-sized budget.

>single mom and her baby

>I'd like to see what Taro does on a game with a Kojima-sized budget.

use it all of them in the opening sequence

You have an i7 but only a 650? Are you rendering video or something?

Zero... yo big dummy

youtube.com/watch?v=qpCMOqFugi4

Can't stop listening to the music.

What's a good place to grab the iso for Drakengard 2? I might as well give it a go.

i'm guessing emil did something huge and is basically an immortal so that's why there are little robots with the same face as him

Do people think this will be successful? I am thinking 250-300k sales, tops.

>Pop and Dev aren't cute anymore
TRAGEDY

It'll probably be the best selling Taro game because of his pre-existing fanbase, and Platinum fans.

who the fuck cares

Well, since taro games sell like shit, and platinum games sell like shit...

not really liking the cast in automata so far honestly think there are too many generic looking anime girls. really hoping the story still pulls through and it isn't just garbage waifubait.

He kicked ayy lmao shit in so they modeled most of their robo-weapons after him

His skelly form already made him immortal. Aliens invaded Earth thousands of years after the first game, so Emil made himself a mech and fucked the aliens up.

I don't quite know if this is the exact reason for it, but a popular theory is that Emil kicked their asses so hard that the aliens began worshipping him and building their soldiers in his image.

Is this how Emil will grow up to be?

Taro best

purest husbando

no one cares boyo

Taro games sell pretty alright in Japan from what I hear.

except you it seems

Emil's had a long time to grow up

WHY IS NOBODY TALKING ABOUT THOSE LEAVES.

Platinum, what the fuck? PS2 tier literally.

Want to headpat these so bad...

>caring about petty shit

I kind of like Pop's new hair.

I believe Taro will have the sense of humor to do something like that

Where does One's brother go in the branches B,C and D?

He's locked up.

Branch B can still lead to him killing Zero (and Mikhail for that matter).

Ending E from the DoD3 Side-story (which is the canonical route to DoD 1) combines endings B and D. Brother One still is the last one standing, assumes his sister's identity, and goes on to form the Cult of the Watchers to honor One and Gabriel, with his descendants being the high priest/priestesses of the cult, all the way to Manah (his great-great-granddaughter) . Whether or not the events of Shi ni Itaru still happen are not known.

But if brother one is still alive and functional in branch D, that means the flower still lives through him and that Accord would have sealed off the branch.

That's a good point. Maybe he didn't exist in that branch?

Well..
drakengard-3.com/timeline.html
According to the timeline, One's bro was born b4 the battle that made Zero lose her arm, so way b4 the branches.
So I don't know.

On the topic of the Intoners, how many of them know their memories of a childhood with Zero are fake?

I think only One. She also knew that Zero was the reason they even exist.

One.
Literally.