Really makes you think, huh

Really makes you think, huh.

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/vgqzqq
sonichu.com/cwcki/Pickle
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There were only 3 ripped JoJos. Josuke was a huge fucker but not nearly as buff as the JoJos before him.

Fuck animefags

>Flamboyant men striking feminine poses is the same as sexy women striking feminine poses
Okay.

Really... causes you to ponder.... huh.

>A literal who has an opinion
Thanks for telling me user.
This was important.

Goddamn, how many times are they going to scrape the bottom of this fucking barrel?

That figurine of Kars staring at me is rather... Menacing.

poal.me/vgqzqq

>Ban the entire country of anyone who posts marginally on topic bait-y bullshit like OP

He actually states that creators have the right to make their characters as sexualized as they want?

The absolute mad man.

Is there anyone more autismal than yanderedev/evaxephon?

Funny how Cred Forums made the exact same comparison like 3 years ago.

>t. Someone who has never seen past part 3

No, I truly do not believe that there is anyone more autistic than

evaxephon
/
yanderedev.

>I won't begin a crusade against it.

Real fucking convincing.

>So insecure he feels awkward seeing shirtless Jojo characters

Holy crap, why not just assume you may like dicks at this point? The ending is very reasonable though, gotta give him that.

this takes me back

This is the perfect bait because it's long enough that most people are going to take half a read of it, deem the writer to have shit opinions, shitpost about it, but then literally just miss the part where they draw the conclusion they probably agree with most.

Fortunately I've seen this one many times, so I already know.

All that said I have to say that JBA doesn't bother me at all, even as a straight man. It's hilarious. I wish more women would see the same value in similar scenarios with other fictional women.

>jojo characters make me uncomfortable

that's cause you're a fag, my dude

/thread

There'd only be mobile posters left on the board if this happened.

It's almost like Alex Mahan AKA yanderedev AKA evaxephon is completely and utterly fucked in the head and a social degenerate.

Who would've guessed?

Stop contradicting my strawman.

THE LINK DOESN'T FUCKING WORK
JESUS

>i would never tell the artist of JJBA to change his style
>implying an immortal vampire would ever listen to bread
>implying that's not the easiest way to get eaten

>posting a nearly 3 year old article
>Cred Forums still replies

I never really saw any of JBA as "sexualized." I think of it more as having a "runway aesthetic" in that its high-fashion art, intended more to inspire than to set a trend. Just like avant garde runway fashions are never going to be on sale in stores, but they may inspire a line of clothing.

And the industry has not changed at all despite level headed articles like this being made.

>feeling uncomfortable about Jojo
dis nigga gay

Methinks mister """"journalist"""" doth protest too much.

Also he's as closet fag as:
sonichu.com/cwcki/Pickle

If someone's masculinity is so fragile that they get uncomfortable about Jojo, then they're already growing a vagina.

Until it stops getting clicks.

I don't feel uncomfortable looking at Jojo's ridiculous costumes at all, even the Aztec Gods of Fitness. I don't think Im gay, I'm just comfortable enough looking at the human form to be able to tolerate strange costumes for the sake of art.

So if anything, that proves people should stop bitching about "sexualizing" the costumes of women in media, it's just highlighting the form.

>When I look at the characters from JBA, I feel a little bit uncomfortable.
time to come out already

Any man that gets uncomfortable looking at jojos is obviously gay and in denial about being gay

Does that mean women who are made uncomfortable by hyper sexualized women in vidya games and anime are closet lesbians?

>Cred Forums makes fun of a faggot for over reacting about a character in a vidya game.
>They'll do the same shit when it comes to a characters digital skin color.
LEL
E
L

We all know Cred Forums loves BBC

>This is an almost perfect analogue to the majority of female characters in video games

No, it means men and women have different reasons for feeling different things due to social and biological factors.

>getting uncomfortable looking at these character designs because youre a closet faggot
>not thinking jojo characters dont look badass as fuck

Who was in the wrong here?

I just wanted more lesbians user. Quit ruining my dreams.

Fat sex is gross

>3 year old e-celeb article about misogyny, with meme subject.
>674 posts and 250 image replies omitted

>being such a repressed gay that you can't even handle the Jojos

lol dude should come out of the closet. Nothing wrong with muscular, fit men wearing silly revealing outfits. Especially not when they're a Perfect Being like CARS or a nigh-perfect vampire like DIOOOOOOOOOO

>started in 1987
Uhh, what?
It came out in 2012.

This, the males and females are all strong and all have both manly and feminine elements. This goes both ways, even the female jojos can be pretty manly. The main appeal to them though is that they can all kick ass.

Women who get upset over sexualized women in media are either feminists, horribly insecure with their own body, or both.

Men who get upset at the male equivilent in something like Jojo are closet faggots.

One is based on sociology and the other is based on sexuality.

>feminine poses

>JoJo
>Feminism
>Some journalist nobody cares about
>Just video game enough to maybe not get deleted

500 replies here we go

>what, you cant suck a dick or get fucked in the ass by a dude and think nothing of it? are you a closet faggot that is insecure with his own sexuality?

t. everyone in this thread defending not getting uncomfortable looking at blatantly homoerotic jojo designs

>the majority of the cast of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure borders on homoerotic

It doesn't. The manga simply doesn't stray from things on account of them potentially resembling something 'gay' in the mind of some random American no-brain. The art style is actually just an unusually beautiful kind of cool, you have to treat it like you're seeing/feeling it in a dream to get what I mean.

>somehow this is an almost perfect analogue to majority of female characters in video games

I think she means 'almost perfect' in the sense that it would serves her agenda well, but it's not an analogue. It's just some retarded equivalence dreamt up by someone sitting around thinking about stupid gender politics.

>muscular men striking fabulous poses makes me uncomfortable
What a fucking faggot.

>jojo characters make me unconfortable

>It doesn't. The manga simply doesn't stray from things on account of them potentially resembling something 'gay' in the mind of some random American no-brain.

reminder that if you weren't invested in this series and weren't so biased as to jump on the jojo dick riding bandwagon, in any other context there is literally 0 possibility that you would defend this design as non homoerotic

JoJo (and by JoJo I mean almost exclusively parts 1, 2 and some of 3 since this writer is obviously an animefag) is to erotic men as is Bayonetta to erotic women. Goofy poses and shit are part of the joke and are exaggerated to set a certain tone.