Should i get dead rising for the xbone or mad max? both same price...

should i get dead rising for the xbone or mad max? both same price. just want a good time killer game and both seem to fit the bill

>In b4 what's his name again
It's Angry Joe and this meme sucks

>paying for dead rising

kek

Probably dead rising if you never played it before. Mad Max was a little meh

so... mad max?

Mad Max

I don't know if that's true, because I saw another thread and they were calling him Enraged Enrique. Can anyone clarify this?

If you've never played dead rising, I'd say to go with that in a heartbeat but the stupid fucking cancerous timed limit on the game honestly ruined it then, even moreso now

>paying for mad max

Holllllyyy shiiiitt.

you're why all relevant big publishers treat pc releases worse than literal garbage

>he has an xbox one

KEK

pc_masterrace_port_15fps_with_frequent_crashes.webm

I don't crash on my titles. I have a good PC. Any game that is worth anything always works on my machine on release, Deus Ex, Witcher etc. etc.

I mean Xbox is literally the most cucked out of the consoles because you have no exclusives and I get to play all your games day one while you are stuck on shitty hardware. It's poetic really.

Pestered Pedro

>pc masterrace have to convince themselves shit like deus ex and witcher are good because its all they have

>i have a good pc

enjoy your $1k csgo machine kek

>ywn have a qt swedish girl travel across the world to sit on your spic microdick

why even live?

And what games are you playing on Xbox kek? Literally indulge me, you have nothing to play. I could respect you if you had a ps4, but xbox is absolutely retarded to have. I personally have a ps4 myself.

I don't even know why I'm arguing about this, someone is this sad that they have to constantly lash out when someone gets the same experience out of a $250 machine that they payed $1k for and must continue to update regularly

I have the only games that are relevant and worth playing on the xbox one, all the pc games that anybody cares about can be played on a toaster

>microdick
He's not white.

Exactly

So you have no games to play then? Good to hear.

I can play all the multiplats like battlefield 1 on 1440p on ultra with 144fps. I can play warhammer, play older games, play newer games, I mean really PC is really just a better experience to paying for online and getting sub 30fps titles.

I get that you probably would have to buy a pre build because you don't understand how to build a PC but really it is an amazing thing to have.

I'll be enjoying all your "exclusives" by the way. Only one I want is scalebound, you can keep the rest of your dudebro trash.

>unironically using the term dudebro

Into the garbage you and your opinion goes. I have all achievements for every single souls game, I don't even get why anyone that plays xbox is automatically a "dudebro".

>it's a tiny white dicks episode

Can I beat Dead Rising in 4 hours?

no.

its funny because mad max and dead rising have great ports on PC

Meme louder, I don't think /r9k/ can hear you ; )

Speaking of DarkSidePhil, how the fuck has he released literally tens of thousands of videos in so short a time? He would've had to upload something along the lines of 16 videos a day to pull that shit off.

both largely irrelevant time killer games that i will never think about after finishing. your point?