Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T8dvMDFOFnA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck you

Go fuck yourself, OP.

im glad i pirated it

Still better than nu-males sky

it had potential

It was fun up until the last stage, age, whatever it was called. After that it was just a huge letdown.

Gooooooood for you.

The problem isn't the game itself, which is decent at best, the problem is what it could have been. What was promised was a literal life simulator, and from what we saw it was living up to that, but it ended up turning into a cartoony let down because some of the developers wanted it to be more "cutesy" and appeal to a wider audience.

>there are people who will play this not knowing what happened to it and then say the game isn't that bad

I liked it

It wasn't bad. If it had come out 10 years earlier it would have gotten great reviews.

youtube.com/watch?v=T8dvMDFOFnA

f

I really like terraforming and giving creatures sentience in this game. I wish there's an Elite/X style version of this game.

Better than 90% of the brown&bloom military shooters tbqh.

Wtf I hate Will Wright now.

>0 mods to give us atleast smth from beta/alpha
Why?

Really hard to mod the game apparently. I wouldn't be surprised, though.

Cred Forums summarized.

I liked it for the first 4 hours, but it was really shallow.

space stage is my favorite part of the game

you need the galactic adventures add-on for it to really be fun but I agree, it was fun.

I wish there was a game that was just the space stage but better.

I really hope Thrive becomes a thing. Seeing as how the development is incredibly slow, my hopes are probably in vain.

No Man's Sky

Hows is this any different than what we got? Just seems like a less polished version of what spore was

Bump

I would have been ok with it being aimed more at kids if they focused on the educational side of it, but they didn't, and now it appeals to nobody.

ha haha haHAHAHAHAHA

funny guys

It really isn't bad.

The problem is that is the bulk of the game. The first few parts were fun. But they're just like, the character select stage of the game. Most of it is just that boring last stage. I always quit that after like an hour.