Do you think he's an intimidating boss to his employees?

Do you think he's an intimidating boss to his employees?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k08pQDoPmXc
youtube.com/watch?v=QSlJRRwhytc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do you think he has any control over anything that happens in any of their videogames?

I think he is a car salesman type of person. And dont talk about nintendo that much like most nintendodlers think he does.

>being intimated by somebody who sucks at mario kart and smash

I-it's the wireless interference!

Like with Skyward Sword!

He has the face for it, I reckon he's a fierce fucker if you crossed him

He's probably like one of those "hip" adults who tries to insert a meme in every conversation.

The fact that NoA openly mocked Mother 3 fans a few E3's ago shows that he doesn't give a single fuck about Nintendo's older fans that give them the most money.

You can tell he's a complete sociopath by his smile.
Every other corporate creep has a freaky professional shot of them failing to smile, as they struggle to fake feelings of happiness, because they don't feel true joy unless it means gaining over someone else.

Reggies my dad. He beats me

Help

No. You're working for a guy who is a walking, talking meme.

I know his kind. He's like the Uncle who acts all friendly and welcoming when you visit his house but the second you leave he beats his kids and threatens his wife.

youtube.com/watch?v=k08pQDoPmXc

From what I've heard he's a pretty chill guy.
Though I wish he had at least played a bit of Smash before getting humilliated by Hungrybox back at the NWC. The fact that he couldn't come back to the stage showed he had probably never played it before.

>"GODDAMMIT JOHNSON, I WANTED 4 TERRIBLE IDEAS FOR THE NEXT METROID GAME AND YOU ONLY GAVE ME 3!"

>"I WANTED THAT REPORT ON HOW TO RIPOFF AUTISTIC VIRGINS DONE YESTERDAY YOU FUCKHEAD!!!"

Yeah, Reggie can be mean.

Is he our guy Cred Forums?

He probably has control over how things are localized.
That is, he could, but he probably doesn't give a shit and just let's Treehouse run everything.

The Glassdoor reviews which were verified said that NoA pretty much sucks and that tree house are basically cock sucking Reggie to get on his good side to run the company down the ground

They had a lot of people quitting because the salary package is shit for an entertainment/tech company and the working conditions are mediocre

Still not as bad as the infamous rock star though

What the fuck is up with the audio? I don't remember it being so screwed up when I first saw this.

>glass door

Bitching station for entitled millenials

Their rating is still average though

You probably saw this version

youtube.com/watch?v=QSlJRRwhytc

If Reggie directed a game what kind of game would it be?

I think he's a nice guy.

I used to work as a QA tester for nintendo a few years ago

I didn't see him often, but he was usually really nice whenever I did. there was one morning where he was at the cafe, it was just me and him -- I said hi and he asked me all these questions about how work was going and stuff like that. I was told he could be a hardass if you were rude or seemed socially awkward, though.

KEK. no, not at all

>tell the bosses that we should start developing new IPs instead of resting on our predecessors laurels
>Reggie punches me in the face and calls me a fucking faggot while everyone laughs and spits on me
>shake it off and keep working
>tell them that we shouldn't butcher localizations anymore and try and keep the heart of imported games intact so that the fans get the game they wanted
>Reggie corners me in a bathroom and said this what he wanted before giving me a swirly
>say that we should try and encourage fan games and art as it spreads awareness of our brand and as long as no one is charging for them it is no sweat off our back
>Reggie doesn't even say anything
>he walks away and mutters something about spreading
>go home
>hear moaning from upstairs
>Reggie is there fucking my wife from behind
>said that he decided he would spread awareness of what a slut my wife is
>no sweat off your back right?
H-h-he's a great boss. Really.

Why's it going so slow?

You known he'd be a smarmy ass cunt