Overrated games

This game hasn't aged well at all and is very mediocre in most aspects yet it's treated like the holy grail of gaming

Wrong.

what game is this

Have you played the 3DS remake user?

Go to bed, Arin.

It has a better combat system than modern games tho

looks like ff15

Yeah I have. The gameplay is much better. But even then I still think the story is really bland and basic and the design of the dungeons is worse than that of other zelda games like Wind Waker, Twilight princess, and even Skyward Sword. (Zelda fag btw)

Agreed. I have given this game like 3 tries and not enjoyed it once

it's the platinum demo.

Everybody who knows something about gaming recognizes Final Fantasy VII as the true all-time masterpiece of gaming. OoT can't even compare in any aspect. In fact, many PS1 games from that era are far better than Zelda, and yet can't hold a light next to VII.

OoT will be heaps better than the remake and XV though

The only thing I really dislike about this game is that you can't use your shield to block anything unless you're standing still. After playing games like Minish Cap, it's frustrating going back to this game.

Both OoT and SM64 have aged like a fine wine.

Sonyggers literally cannot handle this fact.

They both suck, take off your nostalgia goggles.

OP here. I'm not a sonygger, I sold my ps3 so I could buy a wii u lmao. I'm just saying I think people just love nostalgia and can't admit that it's actually just badly designed and not really all that great with age

hold the sword button and stand sideways

how is it badly designed

>Wind Waker
Literally no. Wind Waker's design and "puzzles" are baby mode easy. The most effort in a puzzle you need is the mirror room with Medli, but the solution is just pull all of the mirrors and it works. Besides you haven't even expanded on the the way OoT has "aged". OoT isn't even my favorite, go fuck a snapping turtle.

I've heard way more people say it's overrated, not just on Cred Forums either. So nowadays being a contrarian would involve saying this game is the best thing ever. Just a protip

I agree with OoT. But not SM64.

They were trying to adapt a 2d zelda world to a 3d environment and it was cool at the time, but now that we've had more 3d zelda games and they're more experienced with immersion in a 3d environment, going back to Oot it just doesnt seem to work as well

Not an argument.

You're not even saying it's badly designed then. You're just arguing that others have been better.