Why the fuck are Senran figures so expensive

Why the fuck are Senran figures so expensive

Other urls found in this thread:

1999.co.jp/eng/10276545
1999.co.jp/eng/10244363
1999.co.jp/eng/10174269
1999.co.jp/eng/10058860
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That Kat is reasonable and the only good Senran figure ever.

Those prices are the standard bro

maybe because the people in charge of marketing know your a filthy degenerate with a disposable income, and choose to exploit your beta faggotry because they know they can?

Be careful buying figures from Amazon/eBay. You don't want to pay full price for a bootleg.

Why the fuck do grown men pay for useless expensive toys?

Gotta suck up all them autismbux.

I'm a fucking poor degenerate. That's why I'm complaining about it to anonymous strangers on a Japanese image board.

People ruin them with semen so they buy more

They have dedicated customers. It's logical to raise the price or use cheaper material.

they really aren't that bad, lots of em were on sale on nin-nin a couple weeks ago, got hibari for like 30 dolhairs

>best two girls are the cheapest

Nice.

>$200
welcome to the world of figure collection

Because you're buying them second hand months to years after they have ceased production.

1999.co.jp/eng/10276545

$70 is pretty average for a 1/6 PVC figurine. Amazon is basically a scalper site for these kinds of things, though. Look on AmiAmi, HLJ, 1099.co.jp or Mandarake if you want a Japanese figure.

Because lonely fucks are easy to ring profits off.

Because most of the figures are old and will never ever have a reprint, so resellers can put whaterver price they want for them.

>disposable income
I wish

60 bucks is average for a non prize-figure, aside from Haruka those are all average to below average for figures.

>sold out
> you bought her when she was 8000 yen

Thank god because she is expensive as fuck now

tfw GK Haruka is better

Too expensive. Any SoF of her?

>$500-700
holy shit

I run a hotglue channel and I get lot's of requests to hotglue those figures but those are average prices user.

link to channel?

You went a 0 too far.

I wish all Ikaruga figures had that price, some go for above $100 and even $200, the combined amount for all of them is roughly $700.

Anyways, 3 days for the "announcement".

>You went a 0 too far.
you can't buy it now for that price

Just look for it, you'll find it.

I wonder what the announcement is. Something useless like "New Wave for the west" or "We'll be adding Uppers characters to Estival Versus"?

Oh, I was thinking of the 8000 yen, my bad.
In any case, you have to be lucky enough to find her in the first place, seems to be pretty rare.

yeah let me just find it on some random ass video hosting site

I run a hotglue channel and have some heavily used figures I'm selling at a discount if you don't mind their condition (near mint except previously being glued many times, clean atm). $40-70 each.

the ass on that figure is ridiculous

Actually, I wouldn't mind seeing a product list. What are you selling?

Post your channel

have you hotglued any pochacos?

I don't want to post a link here user, let's just say I do weekly videos of figures sent by my fans to hotglue.

i got mine off a yahoo.jp auction through a proxy service for like 30 dollars in total
and while the gold paint was a little fucked up which explains the low price, she was actually better than i expected in other respects

Amazon will get your money back if you get a bootleg though and then they'll fuck over the seller.

I never quite got hotgluing, I guess it's similar to bukkake or something? Personally I just feel like it must be a hassle cleaning up afterwards, especially since you don't want to accidentally damage the figure or wash paint off it or whatever?

I'll gladly hot glue anything.
Send me a picture of a cute girl and I'll print it out and hot glue it for you.
[email protected]

Here's a Widowmaker.

To discourage fat acceptance, diabetes and cellulite.

>92 burgers
>not even wearing her comfy sweater

1999.co.jp/eng/10244363 $60
1999.co.jp/eng/10174269 $40
1999.co.jp/eng/10058860 $70 (Note: Also used as an insert several times)

>cleanup

Nah, none of these appeal to me. Can't see how one could shove Cloud up their ass though.

What, you just let it stew in rancid semen? Surely that would ruin the figure or something? Leave stains and discolour shit?

I do it because it makes my fans extremely happy and I get money just for fapping a thick load on their figures. Some guys paid me around $120 just for cumming on his favorite figure . It's messy but I try my best to clean it.

You didnt get them day one

Do I see a buyf-
Now we're talking

So like, how do you clean it? Would just soap and water work or is there something special you need to do?

Also why can't people just cum on their own figures? Seriously, if you have a figure and you have a dick then what's so hard? Not your dick? Is that why you pay someone else to do it?

to discourage this behaviour

You bought her daki, right Bashoufag?

No soap. I just use warm water, I dry it with cool air , spray some fbreeze or air freshener around it
(unless my fan wants it to smell) and that's pretty much it.

Or a "used" figure that smells like musky hot glue

Is getting other people to cum on your figures the entire point of this fetish? I assumed it was a mixture between expressing your lust for a fictional character as well as bukkake. Is the third party necessary for the fetish as well? I still don't get why people don't just fap over their own figures. What, do you have particularly thick semen or something?

I came on a monster high dolls feet once out of curiousity. It was surprisingly envigorating, but I wouldn't do it again.

I truthfully don't get it either but from what I know is that it's more about the attraction to the character and putting yourself in that position of cumming alot on it.
>What, do you have particularly thick semen or something?

I actually take pills and eat certain foods so achieve the amount I shoot out. It's definitely way more than the average, that's why I have fans who really like it.

are you on xhamster too?

I used to hotglue and post on gif

Yes
I wish she was cannon but she is stucked in that shitty mobile game