I'm seriously thinking of dedicating my gaming life to PlayStation now. My income is decreasing lately...

I'm seriously thinking of dedicating my gaming life to PlayStation now. My income is decreasing lately, and gaming is so fucking expensive these days.

Right now I have all the current gen consoles, and a gaming PC, and it's really difficult keeping track of all the games coming out. Plus I hardly have enough money to actually buy games, subscriptions etc.

I've actually fallen quite a lot behind; the last game I bought was MGS5 on release day (damn, over a year ago) and I hardly play anymore because of the sheer variety there is and how little I can actually get a hold of. All I've really played this year has been Paradox Interactive games (which makes things worse, considering how they constantly Jew you out of your money).

I'm choosing PlayStation because that was my brand of choice when I was a wee babby, and the PS4Pro seems like a good launching point. If I spent say, £500 this Christmas, could I get completely back into gaming?

All of these are me right now.

Considering ,a PC might be better in the long run, as games become quite cheap overtime and you can change parts overtime with ease.

I had a decently great CPU but a shit gtx 960, putting there a 1070 was no problem at all and now I can pretty much max everything as I want for the next 3 years maybe. Might update my CPU someday.

Ultimately it depends on how much you are going to play and the types of games you are looking for.

PS4pro has the issue of suscribing to PSN if you want online and better sales tho, and you never know if it will make that much of a difference to PS4 vanilla....

But in the end its your choice, your time and hobby and your money.

Id say ps4pro is a good decently high end gaming choice.
PS4 graphics on their own are actually really fucking good but ps4pro will ofc be better.

I recommend some of the exclusives like gravity rush etc. They are truely good. Same goes for driveclub.

Dude no stick with your ps4 and sell everything besides your wiiu.

just get the slim or the current one. PRO is a waste of money. never buy a console at release because their are always problems. i want a PC just to play some old PC games consoles never got like fallout 1 and 2 along with some elder scroll games.

just pirate shit, dumbfuck

I know PC gaming is objectively better in almost every way, but I just can't get into it. I refuse to use Windows, so that's like 90% of PC games worth getting gone right there.

I admit I had a lot of fun with my Wii U, infact it's probably what I spent most of my time on overall. The problem is though it's dead now, and I'm not that into Nintendo IP's. Don't really want to keep the PS4, I feel it's sort of degraded or something. Like, all I'd be doing is scrolling across the menu and it would jutter slightly. That's not normal right?

I said I've already got the PS4. It's just old now, with scratches and those weird permanent smudges.

I'm not a criminal or a degenerate, sorry.

Good decision

well it seems op has made up his mind.
you won't regret it user.
pic is so related
but for real tho do whatever the fuck u want son

>cant pay the subscriptions anymore
>goes full playstation

What kinda games did you enjoy when you use to game OP?

Here's the full version, Sonycuck.

If you don't care about online multiplayer games, you could consider playing back a generation. There's loads of good games on the ps3/360/wii, and at a substantially cheaper cost last time I looked, apart from the occasion 'Japanese game that had a limited release in the west' title.

>I'm seriously thinking of dedicating my gaming life to PlayStation now.

Pretty limited library as of now, just make sure you have a fast internet connection.

DELETE THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOW

>apart from the occasion 'Japanese game that had a limited release in the west' title.
You could just pirate that game.

>I have all these systems I don't use, and all these games I don't play. Should I buy a Sony™ Playstation 4© Pro? I feel like it's the best thing ever, and it totally would make sense to buy it with my already limited budget so I can continue to not play games on it!

Just fucking stop...

CAN YOU PLEASE DELETE THIS

Why is the microsoft fanboy latino.
N-no bully, I'm new to Cred Forums.

Nope thats the extended xcuck edition.

>I have all these systems I don't use, and all these games I don't play. Should I buy a Sony™ Playstation 4© Pro?

its like they dont even try to hide the fact that they are marketing. fucking off sony shills.

what the actual fuck

RPG's, action games, and I'm not ashamed to admit I like the cheeky first person shooter every now and then. But I've always had a simple PC to complement my consoles, and to fix my Grand Strategy addiction.

It's just the sheer amount of things. I would be perfectly capable of focusing all I have on just one. Pray explain to me why I should focus on PC, XBox, or Nintendo hmm?

Nigga I've said I've had the most fun on my Wii-U and all I really play anymore are PC games.

>have PS4
>nothing t play so far
>P5 is shit
at least FFXV is coming soon but man what a fucking waste

>Bloodbourne
>A score THAT low.
WRONG

he's supposed to be a dudebro with a tan.

Makes sense.
Thanks.

If you're losing income then buy a better PC and learn how to pirate you fucking n00blet.

>If you're losing income then buy a better PC

OP here. I know the meme that the PS4 has no games, which yeah I guess is kinda true, but looking over it I think there's plenty already to hold me over for sometime. There's some collections of games that I already enjoy like Uncharted. And there are few true good exclusive, and some of them are literal shit like Knack, I think I could sink my teeth into Bloodboune alone for quite some time. Also plenty of multiplats I've not played either.