Legion

Where were you when WoW was saved?

Other urls found in this thread:

us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749108460
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>saved
dude theres already nothing to do

Hang yourself.

what does that even mean? how can you run out of stuff to do already? Unless you simply don't play entire parts of the game.

servers down for anyone else?

Suramar is irritating

I like it but dont think its the best. This Hall bullshit with the 5 day wait times and the need to farm order resources is a pain in the ass

Yes

SOMETHING'S NOT QUITE RIGHT

yes. this shit connection since launch is annoying as fuck

>blizzards servers are shit as per usual
>they blame it on DDoS

how do I progress my character?
-world quests
-mythic dungeons on a 1 week lockout
once I've cleared my mythics it's do 3 world quests per day for artifact power then log off

AN ILLUSION... WHAT ARE YOU HIDING?

ITS DOWN AGAIN WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

it's more DDOS attacks. blizz just updated twitter.

DDoS by Poodlecorp faggots.

Except I can't remember the servers being THIS shit THIS often years ago.

Are we really sure it's not DDoSing? I mean, they've been the target of several script kiddy groups before.

BRAVO BLIZZARD
THE NEXT MMO REVOLUTION

i was doing naxx to gear up and flying circles in Dalaran. :^)

>needing to farm order resources

If you actually have to farm order resources, you didn't do it right. I've had 20-30k since I hit 110.

Honestly I love the whole trying not to get caught in Suramar. By far my favorite zone this xpak.

What's up with the sudden difficulty spike at 110? It's almost more egregious than the intro to the expansion.

Also what sort of dps should a 530 demo lock be putting out? Buddy was helping me get geared for heroics and he was only doing 108k. Seems super low since my arms war is hitting 100k easily with shite fresh 110 gear.

>A bunch of edgy kids flock to Poodlecorp's Twitter where they take responsibility as usual

God damnit, why does Twitter even allow these dipshits to have an account?

Oh wait, this is the same site that allows ISIS members to continuously post things.

Just unsubbed, honestly. Pretty much pointless unless you have a guild to do shit with.

Pugging has gotten so fucking bad, it's not even funny. Tried to pug mythics last week and wiped 10+ times in every group. I tried to have patience because it's the beginning of the xpac but holy fucking shit why are people that play this game so fucking bad?

Raiding and Mythic+ start next week. You could also farm for a legendary.

>Saved
While the world quests are obviously unique compaired to the normal copy and pasted quests from Blizzard. If a quest doesn't offer gear with the possibility of titanforged, or resources, I'm not touching them.

Basically this. I'm trying hard to find something to do, and I can't think of anything.

confirmed for DoS

bnet is down

>another script kitty DDOS attack

:(

ALRIGHT WHICH ONE OF YOU FUCKS DISCONNECTED ME FESS UP

The only good players in WoW are in arenas at glad ratings or above.

Shame 99% of them are 12 year old faggot ass bulgarians.

So I guess you haven't kept up with the artifact research, garrison upgrades, armor upgrades, and missions

What the fuck is with skiddies and Blizzard? Why can't I play the shit I paid for?

I hate the internet now. When servers fucked up for online games before it was due to demand. Now it's pissy faggots thinking they're hot shit.

So much for finishing that arcway run. Pieces of shit.

>demo lock

Found your problem, Locks fucking blow atm.

That being said, if you can't pull at least 140k DPS at 110, you're a shit player. A decent tank can pull 120-130k. Decently geared DPS should be at 200k at least (single target).

I'm pretty sure 108k is low.

Although take that with a grain of salt, I don't really know the normal DPS numbers since I heal, but I tested Balance with an un-leveled artifact and sustained 180k at 840.

What is the most easy "2-3 buttons to win every fight" class right now? My friends want to play Alliance and my main is Horde, and I'd rather sleepwalk through an alt's class.

Never had the pugging problem this guy had in Legion but 1/3 of my guild has already quit.

The number of online concurrently has gone down by 50% and people are already getting bored.

Look at every single streamer. What are they doing? They're spamming heroics for a Legendary because there's fuck all to do and this RNG based system is retarded. I saw an 820 mage with a Legendary doing 80k DPS.

They've gone overboard with the amount of time restraints they put in Legion.

>Want to upgrade your class hall? Wait 2 months
>Want to get faster artifact power? Wait 4 days a pop
>Want to do your class quest? Complete two sets of 5 10 hour long missions
>Want to learn cooking recipes? Put in work orders

When are they going to fucking learn that implementing Facebook mini-games into WoW was a god damn mistake? No one liked them in Draenor and no one likes them in Legion.

>the only good wow players are in arenas

being good at a minigame doesn't make you good at the actual game, user.

>saved
L M A O K Y S

>servers down
>"someone is ddosing the servers"
Classic Blizzard.

The thing that really pissed me off is that mythics are piss fucking easy yet these people act like ti's the first fucking time they've ever done a dungeon/raid in WoW

A lot of autists have a vendetta against Blizzard for banning them for cheating in OW.

BM Hunter is literally a 3 button rotation right now minus cooldowns. That's not a meme.

>Cobra shot
>Kill command
>Dire beast

Literally

3 buttons

childern still ass-blasted that they got banned for cheating in Overwatch

>arena
>Memorizing cooldowns
>Good

Marksman and Beast Mastery Hunter are both brain dead easy.

-Heroics for Titanforged and Legendaries
-PvP rewards
-Raids unlocking in two days

And that's only if you're interested in AP and ilvl gains.
If you're not doing anything between the bare minimum progression content, you're behind most people and don't really care much about it anyway.

I have an 850 druid and 841 mage. Mythics are locked. My interest in doing raid content is waning, despite it not even being out yet. There's things I could be doing, but I'd rather just go to bed early.

So I guess you're a shit player?

I hit 110 14 hours after launch, have maxed out artifact research and garrison upgrades (that is possible atm). I also have all my followers on missions constantly.

My guess is you didn't gather treasures while leveling. There's no excuse to be running out of garrison resources if you're not grossly incompetent.

Did they do another wave or something? I thought that shit was at least a month ago? LOIC was a mistake.

Blizzard didn't just ban them. They fucking destroyed them. A lot of the banned players tried to buy new copies of the game and got banned again on their new accounts.

Also, who the fuck bots in a FPS? For what purpose?

>my guild's first legendary drops
>Blizzard gets DDoS'd and everyone disconnects
fug

>saved
>boring as fuck

Hasn't Arms been basically 3 buttons for the past couple of expansions?

Quick Cred Forums
What class will you play when legacy servers get released?
Warrior master race here

Aside from blizzard saying they're getting DDoS'd, is there ANY proof from anywhere that it's actual scriptfags? Usually whenever someone says they're getting fucked with, there's usually a group of people or websites with prior proof that they're doing it

>Tried playing protection pally for the first time after getting a mage to 110

Bloody hell lads I love never dying ever. Even fucked up some DK in a battleground several times

There are always things to do in wow.

>like running around the broken isles like a retard trying to snipe pools for the artifact fishing pole
>or spending literally an entire day farming 950 drowned manas for the fish mount you can ONLY use underwater
>or spending 2-3 days in the sewers grinding out 20k sightless eyes for a dirty rat

Of course blizzard is not liable for the brain damage these activities ensure.

so since servers are fucked right now.

posting best girl

They're very, very dedicated.

iktf except warrior ignoring pain

I honestly can't enjoy any of these classes

Should I just uninstall? I don't even know what I'm looking for. I played prot warrior for years but I can't stand ignore pain and the even more oversimplified tanking mechanics.

I've had a mostly good time running mythics so far. Did them all weekend and only had one bad group. Granted, it was one REALLY FUCKING BAD group, but still.

Warrior of course, with eng/alch.
Stun bombs
FAPs
Reflectors

Can there be any other choice? I think not.

If vanilla, probably a mage or rogue

If TBC, druid or paladin

Can the 6 people in front of me please log in? Thanks.

>PvP rewards
Please don't. PvP is fucking abysmal right now and I cannot honestly fathom how that stupid condescending fuck Holinka has a job. He's a god damn idiot, laughs at feedback and has turned PvP to utter shit.

>Win a BG and get a low level healing potion from the box
>Win another BG and get 30 artifact power
Oh boy.

I can look past the complete lack of balance in PvP right now, I'm sure they'll tune things (even though beta feedback was ignored) but PvP right now is fucking atrocious.

The gear you get from WQs is 805, despite everyone in the BG being 840+, so if you want to PvP, you have to do PvE.

Holinka needs to be fucking fired. I honestly don't get it. How does he still have a job?

It always has been.

Always.

Rogues got all the good waifus.

if you dont like it, do something else. Not complex, man.

>Blizzard being DDoS'd

WEW LAD HOPE YOU DON'T EXPECT TO RAID TUESDAY NO WAY THE SERVERS ARE GOING TO WORK

Light of the Protector is my favourite ability in PVP because it has like a 20 sec cd and is amplified by consecration, so I literally never die unless I get stunned and mobbed, which never happens to me

Feels good to be irrelevant continent nobody bothers to DDOS. Servers are fine

>win an arena and get 8 AP

ITT: grind autists realize no one wants them
Game is best it's ever been.

>gotta grind rep
>gotta grind ancient mana
>gotta grind order hall resources
>gotta grind ap
I will never play my alt
Also the ost is really lame and suffers from reusing notes from older zones and expacs.

>I honestly can't enjoy any of these classes
This is where I'm at right now.

They forced their "class fantasy" on everyone and none of it feels fun or attractive to me. I don't know whose "class fantasy" this was but pruning shit only to add some Diablo 3 spells wasn't my class fantasy for any of them.

>I was on the final boss of a dungeon when it crashed

>pvping ever at all

Im glad it's shit, maybe we can get rid of pvp for good

Warrior master race, obviously.

fucking kek

>so if you want to PvP, you have to do PvE.
raider who had to do battlegrounds and arena in tier for valor here, eat shit minigamer

>waaaah there's nothing I like to do! Why don't blizzard pander to me!?

The entire landscape design of the whole expansion is irritating. From routes to where you need to be being hidden via twisty and turny pathways, to underground tunnel networks and ruins, to mountains and cliffs blocking your every path, I am being frustrated to no end trying to navigate the Broken Isles.

Shaman and warrior and fun.
Mage is more of the same

They've been getting DDoS'd for weeks now. You'd think that these poodlecorp faggots would be shut down by now.

posting best boy

They're reusing a lot of shit this time around. The class hall armor sets are just reskins, and that rustles my shit

I despise what they did to hunter. It was my go to soloing casual class and I had more fun with it than any other class in the game. Somehow it's even more braindead and boring now and fucking slow as shit to boot with losing the constant cheetah buff.

>Poodlecorp
Shut up. Poodlecorp is the Twitter handle of some fat thunder thigh teenager who claims responsibility every time a server is down.

Why don't they ever post servers they're about to DDoS? Because they're not the ones doing it.

>being this autistic

>gotta grind rep
I'll give you that one

>gotta grind ancient mana
It takes like 20 minutes every 3 days to farm up mana for the Withered Training

>gotta grind order hall resources
Order hall resources are fucking worthless

>gotta grind ap
I'll give you that one too.

Thanks lads. At least their artifact is a cool gun.

Stop being shit pve carebears.

Well whoever is doing it is a big cunt.

I kind of want her to masquerade as a noblewoman and marry Anduin so the Uncrowned can keep an eye on him and by extension the Alliance. It would be cute as fuck.

Yeah but at least they are reskins of sets that only a small percentage of players got.

I dunno, the order hall gear is a pretty good stopgap if you get it to 840 with resources

>While the world quests are obviously unique c

u wot?

They are literally dailies with a different name, and virtually all of them are copy pasted from storyline quests you did during the completion of the zone.

>only a few people on friendslist still playing
>most people in guild have quit already
>see less people on every day

Give it time.

I really hope that they will implement some catch up shit or my alts will collecting dust this xpac.

They're cool as long as they don't harass untalented black actresses.

>Blizzard bans cheaters on Overwatch.
>Cheaters buy the game again with a new account because they're stupid.
>Little did they know Blizzard recorded their MAC address of their routers/modems and logged their computers parts.
>Threw out hardware/MAC address bans on those people who already had a ban.

Honestly its genius and those cry babies got what they deserved.

Blizz was sneaky but I caught on.
>Top end dungeon and raid content must be run to again. LFBullshit has been relegated to shitters.
>World quests literally just the rep for gear and profession dailies we were used to in BC-MoP, but given a bit of randomness to stay fresher longer and a 3 day leniency if we want to be lazy.
>Garrisons cut down to minor time gating mechanic for doing more quests. More or less equivalent to the old "Timear Foresees" shit in Wrath.

Welcome back WoW. I'm enjoying Wrath2: Legion Edition.

You want the final order hall perk which allows 2 legendaries.
It costs a total of 30k+ resources

true, but I hated the pandaria aesthetic, and seeing it again is just ugh

Don't be an idiot.

I just spend on my free seal per week upgrade, like 12k resouces and I still have 17k left.

Kill all the elites once, get all treasures chests. Do your order hall campaign. You'll get almost 30k all together. I spent some of it on upgrading a couple set peices and still had 25kish.

After that just slap an equipment on a bodyguard champion that gives you order resouces when you do WQ. I only do artifact power WQ and extra for the emmisary stuff.

Stop being an idiot and take advantage of the system instead of fighting it.

All my class hall gear has garbage secondaries except the shoulders and by the time I get Exalted with the Nightfallen I'm sure I'll have raid gear that's better.

Is battle net not working for anyone else?

I hope 840 will be enough for pug raids.
I'm healer so should be fine I guess.

They said they will
I'm not sure when

>power out all afternoon
>now this
I just want to start my next 12 hour class quest so I can get that sweet, sweet 3rd slot just when I get home on Tuesday.
I have really bad alt-itis, pls no bully

30k isn't too much, given about 500 per WQ and using the champion gear that'll give 50 per WQ completed

Was inside mythic darkheart ticket, second boss down, GODDAMN.

Dalaran during release:
>literally swamped by players you could hardly even click the NPCs

Dalaran now:
>an empty fucking tomb city, nobody in sight

Your shitty little side activity has never and will never be the main focus of the game.

close

use the mobile app. its great for keepin track of the garrison stuff when you're not online. It also doesn't use too much data

Increasing the order hall gear is a huge waste of mats. It's generally itemized like shit, so you can easily get better gear in both heroics, WQs, and crafted items, not to mention mythics.

You're basically flushing order resources down the drain for no reason by upgrading any of them.

Spoilers, it isn't a DDoS

I like that all legion leather gear was edited for Demon Hunters to make them look topless.

Its one of the easiest dungeons.

Pic related is the best thing to happen to wow

>The year is 2000 + 16
>ISPs STILL don't have any way to defend themselves from a DDoS attack
Oh wait, yes they do. They're just too god damn cheap to pay for it.

ISPs are the scummiest fucking companies on the planet, especially in NA. They throttle your internet based on the number of competitors in your area and the price you're paying.

Time Warner is one of the worst of them. They buy up the rights to lay cable lines in a lot of areas and let hamsters run the servers.

They say the same shit Blizzard does. Every time I have an internet outtage (which is frequently), "sorry, you're in an area experiencing a service interruption."

I want to walk down there and beat the shit out of the first person I see. I don't care if it's a black disabled woman named Debbie who started her first day and had nothing to do with it.

>tfw

I don't think many people buy that shit anymore.

Because blizzard has been selling servers left and right senpai, it's not worth to keep up thousand of servers for the last 200 addicts.

Playing my warrior like I always am.

Chinky Chong Bullshit, the Expansion

yeah no thanks

try survival it's actually the good spec

Mother of God, when will the social justice bullshit end?

us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749108460

I don't know what server you're playing on, but the Dalaran in my server is usually packed. It's not WOTLK levels of packed where your computer would have a heart attack trying to render all the dudes in it at once and you couldn't even see the fucking floor through all the xXSephiroothXx DKs, but it's still pretty full.

>hey guys we're going to make gear irrelevant in pvp
>600k+ hp difference between top and shit gear atm

Anybody else feel like raids are going to be boring without weapon drops? The best part of raids was getting a new shiny looking weapon and seeing your DPS skyrocket after getting that huge upgrade.

Honest question:

Is Arms really the best DPS? I'm trying to use it now but struggling to get a third relic slot. I currently do a consistent 200k dps as a fury warrior ilvl 845.

My fury warrior is 3 slotted relics 840/840/845 and I'm still using just 2 blues on arms, but I just don't see the DPS going up too much. I have 4 bags full of AP stacked. I'm considering waiting until next week to see if any warrior changes come through, but I don't know what to do.

I honestly feel fury is better, but that may be because of my gear/experience difference with the spec.

A single piece can be a good filler if you're lucky enough to have the right stats. My warlock gloves bumped up to 840 are still relevant to my spec. The helm would be too but I found an 850 piece with the same stat typing. Wearing the full set is just full retard.

Good job, user.

QUICK Cred Forums what do I go play while I wait?

>and seeing your DPS skyrocket after getting that huge upgrade.
relics still exist senpai

Or you had such bad luck and it never dropped.

HPal or Resto Sham?

FR Arms is the only good warrior dps spec at the moment. Fury is a liability due to enrage mechanics.

>doing the EXACT SAME ai fights over and over again until you get "good" at it

pve is pro tier r-right guys?

>mfw no trinket will drop for me

Am I the only one who feels that Heroics/Mythic 0 was WAY too fucking easy right out of the gate? They tried to mask this by putting a lot of high HP trash mobs in the way that are also easy but take the majority of the time. Honestly, trash in Mythic 0 is harder than the bosses, especially in Maw of Souls where having no competent people to interrupt will create an endless fight.

People geared up WAY too fast from the get go. Then again, this expansion is all about everyone being a special snowflake and wielding an Assbringer or Asshammer.

>What about Warriors? What do they get?
>Ah fuck em, just pull something out of your ass, make it up and give it a Titan like skin

Trolling m8, no one is that stupid.

It's not the same. I mean you need 3 of them to really see a big difference.

Yep. Weapon upgrades were the most satisfying rewards in raiding.

Holy Paladin for tank healing.

Resto Shaman for group healing.

I've always stuck with resto shaman. I'd recommend that.

they're getting buttfucked, bnet, login servers and official site are all down

Never.

Of course it isn't, way too hard for the vast majority of shitters like you.

>no one is that stupid.
He posted a link to GD. That place is mostly soccer moms and entitlement warriors, so it's hard to tell when people are trolling or not.

Relics are basically the new weapons. You get a massive boost from even a slight ilvl upgrade, not even counting if it boosts the right traits. I'm gonna miss having dank as shit weapon models that LFR/normal plebs couldn't get though.

yeah, arms is topping the charts at the moment

just use your AP, it makes adifference

Plus artifact research is not retroactive to items, so those AP items are losing value over time

>People geared up WAY too fast from the get go.
>tfw did all of Arcway and CoS without a single drop I could use

how good is it, really? I mean I have stopped putting AP into my fury spec for the past week and I'm still usually top DPS on most boss fights. I find it pretty easy to keep enrage going; it has been much better with gear upgrades

OK what to level next
Unholy death knight
Orc warlock
Brew master monk
Hunter

b-but scale of netharion!

>tfw i didnt titanforge hard enough to break 850 before emerald nightmare

I feel like they dropped the ball on Artifact appearances honestly. They should have been raid drops that significantly increased your DPS.

Actually come to think of it a system where Artifact appearances serve the same purpose of the current legendaries but only drop in raids would have been nice.

that feel when last relic slot is a shitty 805

I'm honestly liking Legion but fuck me its terrible not having a guild or knowing anyone. I'm on a dead as fuck server (ravencrest) and play DPS too, so I'm triple-fucked.

I'll probably never get to raid anything because of my lack of guild and lack of ability to socialize. Just like in real life, I'm fucked because I can't network.

Also blizzard hates my spec, buff ret goddamnit

Fury puts out less DPS and has a buff that makes it the squishiest spec in the game. Sorry senpai.

keep in mind you only need to upgrade four of them or so. That's, what. 20k resources? That's a couple days of WQs at best.

Trinkets and set bonus still exist and give far more power than a weapon upgrade did.

Not to mention the right relics will provide a good boost since you want to focus on certian traits.

I was just about to finish my DK artifact quest.
Now I'll probably have to start the whole fucking thing over since it's an instance.

I ran mythic DHT the other day and didn't get a single drop. I was pretty pissed. Didn't even think that could happen with personal loot.

Just leave. It's not worth being on a shit server.

Ret is very effective on nuking groups.

Fucking plebs Stromkar is god tier.

I have all of them upgraded to max and 25k order resources lying around.

Trust me, you aren't short on resources, ever.

I got my weapon to artifact 22 and tried leveling an alt but I can't stomach the thought of doing it again. The thought of doing all of Suramar again...

Then you have people like Towelliee who level up like 20 characters to max level every expansion and do everything. Ah, I wish I had people to throw money at me while I sat and played WoW.

ITS UP
ITS UP
ITS UP
ITS UP ITS UP
ITS UP
ITS UP
ITS UP
ITS UP

Fuck outta here you shitter

Yea, but the gear is actually bad. One or two pieces, maybe (if you find ones that are itemized right).

For most classes, you're better off taking a serious ilvl cut to get the right stats; for example, for me, items that are 25 ilvls higher are often not upgrades.

Its leaps and bounds ahead of any other dps war setup, its not even really close.

Fury Enrage uptime isn't the issue. The 30% or 20% increased damage taken is, and in return you get pretty mediocre middle of the pack damage.

Having said that, play whatever you want. It would not surprise me if they gut FR(like TfB of old) or revamp arms yet again, just like MoP, and just like WoD.

it also has a pcd for damage mitigation and health regen mid-fight, which arms does not

I mean Heroics are just renamed normals from previous expansions and Mythic are just renamed heroics.

There's really no difference other than in TBC and Cata where Heroics were actually hard.

>you aren't short on resources, ever.

Pretty much. Especially since that box of go fuck yourself has literally given me resources every single day. Literally for 2 weeks in a row, every box gave nothing but resources.

slow as fuck tho

Yeah, started an alt, got to suramar, was like. Fuck it. Alt is now a gatherbot.

Rogues got all the nobodies.

DKs get fucking Darious Morgraine or whatever you spell it.

It's a terrible feeling

Scale would be sick if it actually looked like one. It just looks like a big gay Vrykul shield. Stromkar is pretty tits. Warswords look like shit.

All of the artifact weapons had zero effort put into their appearances and effects honestly. You can tell Blizzard definitely played favorites.

>Warrior class fantasy is being in vrykul heaven.

I don't like it. I really would've preferred the original idea of fray island than this shit.

BC PVP wasn't bad. What turned it to complete garbage was arena seasons and tuning PVE for PVP.

>die in highmountain
>spirit healer on the other side of a fucking mountain from your corpse

Rets has the number one worst AOE DPS of all the melee DPS, if that's what you're talking about.

We have OKAY single target. With crusade I can reach about 330k, but then I fall down to 200kish when its off. This is at ilvl 844.

Can't afford server transfers, AND all my really valuable stuff from a 10 year old character is here.

I have yet to get a single upgrade I can actually use from mythics, and I've been doing them from week 1.

>DKs get fucking Darious Morgraine or whatever you spell it.
Also get the botton of DPS chart.

Arms can pull solid dps with in for the kill too. Will proberly will be used on some bosses where execute is a must.

>bottom as unholy

You're just bad.

>Rets has the number one worst AOE DPS of all the melee DPS, if that's what you're talking about.

>We have OKAY single target. With crusade I can reach about 330k, but then I fall down to 200kish when its off. This is at ilvl 844.

a-at least we finally got Ashbringer!

Unholy is middle of lower middle of the pack desu. Frost though is solid bottom.

>die in Suramar
>only one spirit healer in the middle of the city
>even after you spend ten minutes walking back to your body you'll just get swarmed by the fucking guards again

what, even worse aoe than ass rogue?

>first couple of weeks, get tons of WQs while super low ilvl that are 840+
>850 ilvl exactly now
>every WQ is shit, 805, or 830+
>not even a chance of slightly better optimized gear
>no relics for upgrading other specs

I don't know if they changed it or what, but it's stupid

I am Frost. I put all my AP into frost. What should I do?

Ret paladin is boring as fuck

What are the most fun classes?

>BC PVP wasn't bad.

Stunherald and mace spec rogues would like to havea word with you.

How do I have fun in this game? I've played off and on since vanilla and can't find a class that I genuinely enjoy playing for more than 20-ish levels. Right now I'm rolling an outlaw rogue but Idk how long that'll last.

Do a bit of research before you level a character. Frost has been bad on beta for a -really- long time.

Switch to unholy and get farming AP. Won't take long if you have any research done.

Its bullshit how they are gonna use that excuse to have ret be bad for yet ANOTHER expansion.

Doesn't help that our utility has been fucking gutted too. Blessings are gone, save 3 greaters, can't throw big offheals anymore, can't cleanse magic anymore, all we have left is bop and freedom.

I also find it incredibly ironic that they gave us a passive that increases damage done and reduces damage taken when someone in your party / raid dies.

Cooldown based PvP is not very good. Especially with random factors like critical hits and procs. Sorry that you rely on WoW for your competitive fix.

>implying i play DK
>middle of lower middle
Is shit then.

First for 2 million subs by the end of this time gated lack of content shit fest expansion. They have fooled you all into thinking there's so much shit to do by putting time gates behind everything and Facebook mini-games everywhere.

Also, bounties in Diablo 3 (which they clearly ripped this off from) feel infinitely more rewarding. At least even if you don't get a piece of gear you need, you get crafting materials and gold. You at least get something you can use.

WHERE THE FUCK IS IT BLIZZARD

I was an affliction lock back then, I used to burn down rogues.

I actually have not even seen a single ass rogue since the expansion launched, rogues have ALWAYS been populated by fotm rerollers who only want to be the most OP class, hence why there were NONE OF THEM for WoD when they were underpowered. Now a bunch of people reroll them but they only go outlaw because it sims high.

>it's another 'Cocksucker Dro murders your withered before you even see him' episode

Doesn't matter. 30% increased damage from EVERY source is huge.

Once lolret always lolret.

get friends in game. don't take shit too seriously

but seriously, some of the funnest memories I have of this game are with raiding with random people and laughing at how much we would wipe on Ignis

But user, you get almost 1k gold for doing the emissary quests.

Continue doing research at your class hall. Eventually, those tiny 90 AP will become 150 and so on.

I play assassination. I got mad at the RNG of RtB. though if the group gets pissy about not high enough AoE damage I'll switch back to outlaw but I prefer Assassination now.

>Leystalker Dro shows up

As a member of the superior species I don't endure such hardships like you lessers.

How is Mistweaver Monk? Anyone play one?

>Heroic titanforged pants on my first heroic

weeoo

>Rets has the number one worst AOE DPS of all the melee DPS, if that's what you're talking about.

Our cleave sucks ass but if trash is clumped together you can AtA into DS spam and do good. Won't beat a mionk/DH/mage but you'll still pull your weight just fine. Getting the AoE traits later will help. Missing 45% DS damage hurts.

>With crusade I can reach about 330k, but then I fall down to 200kish when its off.

Stay on target better. Only a few bosses in dungeons should have you fall that low. I end fights at 250-270+

the game is generalyl great right now but cna we talk about how utter shit the PvP is? Rogues and ferals are just dumb, healers are awful, and world pvp between ten second CC followers and tanks is just unplayable.

Holy, my man. This is at ilvl 831 with an 820 weapon.

>just about to grab your artefact after a long fucking hard mission and loads of dying
>server goes down
>time to do it all over

Absolute fucking horse shit.

>Doing incredibly grindy Archaeology quest
>Invest Restored Artifacts towards Tol'vir because why not.
>Scepter pops up

Guess I got to do more now.

Did someone find the Thundefury skin yet?

Go tank spec, otherwise learn to use your stuns and CC him properly.

I'm so glad I did my withered army training yesterday. I'd go ballistic if I wasted 2k mana on a DC.

Blizzard please buff fury warriors!

Ass rogue here, it feels really, really good compared to outlaw. Don't know why. I guess the direct control over your bursts is more satisfying.

Normal is now the tourist mode
Heroic is the actual normal mode
Mythic is what heroic was
Also it was pretty bad if you played like Blizzard "intended" aka getting 810 then queueing heroics until you have 820-830 then doing mythics
Heroics shouldnt even have an iLevel requirement since they're so easy. And mythic could be cleared reasonably well with 810

>About to unlock third relic slot on rogue
>Get a quest to do 30 world quests
>Finish it up, last WQ is a Danger: Whatever quest.
>Turn in my 30 WQs quest.
>Follow up quest is to finish an elite WQ ( aka the Danger: blahblah ones )
>There's none up.
>Go to bed and wake up.
>Still none up.
>Go to work
>Come home
>Still no elite WQ.

I JUST WANT MY FUCKING THIRD RELIC SLOT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck, just get rid of the 30% extra damage taken meme and I'd be happy. I'm okay with my damage being average as long as I'm not an active heal sponge just by existing.

>fury being shit for once during entire WoW existance
>"pls buff"
Fuck off and suffer.

Too bad, nigger.

I have next to zero sympathy for these classes:
Warlock
Warrior
Druid
DK

I've yet to lose to an outlaw rogue single target. But that could be because they get shit rolls, the fuckers.

Why did they make professions worthless to have?

>DK

literally why

when was the last time DKs were actually good, tier 12?

I personally can't stand playing my rogue anymore.

I mean its never been more than an alt, but I've just never liked using daggers, and outlaw feels so fucking shitty and RNG dependant that I can't stand it.

I got to 102 to get all the artifacts, have to say I like how sub rogue plays the most (even though I think its artifact looks like fucking shit and I still hate daggers), but sub is sadly just nowhere near ass or outlaw.

No.

honestly unless you're raiding the toppest of tiers, just play what feels good, man. You're fine in mythics as sub rogue.

Try literally every expansion they've been in.

There has not been a single time in WoWs history, besides legion, in which DK was not considered a top-tier class. This is why I have no sympathy for them.

Also dual wielding is for faggots and frost should have been wielding a restored Frostmourne, not two gay little swords made from it.

>see a dead guy in suramar
>this is my moment
>whip out my engi knife and rez him
>killed instantly by 3 guards charging him at once

I just wanted to help

tfw resto druid
Still have shit tons of buttons
Hit the least by class fantasy and ability pruning
Still have a completely unique playstyle

>think about firing up one of my alts
>going through the same fucking zones for the third time
>that fucking grind from fresh 110 to decent gear
>Suramar storyline
m-maybe some other time.

As I said, Hpally is a good tank healer but sucks at group healing. Rshaman is other way around

I just started playing again after MoP.

And I already regret it.

I realized, that the time I'm spending in WoW, I could play way better games instead. I could play a game with actual fun and engaging RPG gameplay, a game with a better written story.

The social aspect of the game is dead as fuck too.

>tfw still have 4 peasant 840s items

I don't get to raid because my server is dead and I don't have a guild.

There is actually someone who keeps advertising looking for healers and DPS for their guild but I'm too autistic to whisper them because the guy is a massive faggot (he plays BM hunter, and pasted an undead devilsaur appearance on Hati, has an undead devilsaur as a pet, and rides around on some undead dinosaurish mount. I normally wouldn't care but it makes Dalaran fucking shake with CONSTANT footstepping sounds from the fucking Hati, so its annoying as fuck.

Also I'm pretty sure he wants only the most overtuned classes, most guilds tend to be like that.

DISGUSTING

> lol lol lol

let's be honest here.

zone questing is cute and all but you're gonna be finished in less than a month.

no raids are out, then it'll be the same shit.

pvp starts tuesday but arena is gonna have the worst balance out of every expac except probably cata

the game has the longest "pay to wait" bullshit I've ever seen, worse than eve online at this point.

i could go on .

Have they removed Looking for Raid and Dungeon Finder? No? Then wow hasn't been saved.

>tfw burning both swiftmend charges for double soul of the forest 200% rejuvs and then activating tree of ghanir

Most Fun caster Class and spec? I hear DKs are also fun.

A lore based question kind of. What Warlock spec best encapsulates the warlocks of lore? I know most lore figures are all specs, but which one best represents the feel?

How do people have trouble with him? I murdered him the very first time i went in there. Didn't lose more than 1-2% of average health, let alone a whole withered

What does Blizz do about weapons after Legion?

>Ding to 110
>GOOD WORK HERO NOW GRIND REP
>Cancel sub and uninstall

FFXIV makes you grind but atleast you grind PvE like your supposed to do. Removing Justice points is the most autistic shit they have ever done.

>he likes spamming "LF Stockades group" for 6 hours

I've always believed that if dungeon finder was restricted to realm only, it would have been fine.

Though I don't know why they refuse to just merge realms together. Ravencrest and Uldaman have been essentially merged but players still retain that '-Ravencrest' thing at the end of their name. I don't get it.

casters arent fun unless you have severe autism

Okay, what is a fun class?

>most fun caster
Probably fire mage.

>warlocks
Probably destruction.

wood shop

>bootyblasted because he has to get fucking friendly with each faction which you should reach from leveling anyway
>thinks tomestones are a good concept
Have fun in XIV. You're fitting in with all the other retards there

>Though I don't know why they refuse to just merge realms together. Ravencrest and Uldaman have been essentially merged but players still retain that '-Ravencrest' thing at the end of their name. I don't get it.
if you had enough characters on both merged servers that actually merging them would put you over 12, what happens? They probably want to avoid that, or just want to leave people on their servers, even if it's shared now

Do you play prot warrior or paladin by chance

Have grinding nightfallen rep and doing it all over again for all of your other alts

Least when I do tedious shit in FFXIV I only have to do it once and I do dungeons out the get go instead of grinding faggy rep quest ad infintum

Havoc DH

>play blood DK
>sometimes he slaughters 70% of my withered
>sometimes he doesn't even manage to down one
it's a mystery

It's sorta in already. I got my Monk up to 110 after ignoring him for a while and I just did my first Artifact Research and it was 4 days rather than 5. I figure after a few weeks those first few AP Research times are going to be fairly low.

rdruid has been stable for a really long time, when another healer is shit they just give them some druids spells and call it a day

>playing easy modo the easy modening.
you sir are a top tier faggot, kill yourself.

He just kinda Nothin Personnels your withered at random. I try to CC him when I can but as a prot warrior my options are literally just shockwave.

>another shit warrior who plays prot

How shocking. Root also stops him, guess what you can also do.

My phone is probably just too old but I can't even get past the connecting portion on it. Doesn't even get to my account login portion.

You are a disgrace to the class. I am ashamed to be the same class as you.

Confirmed catch up shit:
>faster AK research (this is already in)
>faster order hall uprades research
>faster missions for order hall campaign
>nomi burns less food
Maybe there was something else that I'm forgetting
Also I'm certain they'll do something with Nightfallen sooner or later, like increasing the rep from the one time questlines, having Arcway/CoS unlocks be account wide etc.

Well duh of course it's easy you idiot
Try it as a shitty mage and see what happens

>nomi
Fuck that piece of shit.

t. salty warcuck

tfw people talk shit about their dps while having the 15% damage buff from heroic dungeons up and it's never someone talking about mythic

>pots cost 500g each
>use 2 most fights
>1k gold down the drain every wipe

>Will go on to shitpost about how terrible DH single target is within the same thread

has a point. Also, how do you handle naming conflicts? What do you do when thousands of characters/guilds have the same name?

Nothing currently out requires pots.

you need to put decent amount of AP in to your Arms weapon to really see the difference (like 16 traits for 2 goldens) If you are constantly topping meters with Fury with 200k then you are really playing with terrible people. If you face a decent Arms warrior(FR spec not the passive right-click trauma faggot spec) in a dungeon don't be shocked when he sustains twice as much as you on single target while peaking 700k on pull. I totally expect FR to be nerfed though while Dhs, Fire mages and WW monks doing exactly the same damage on single target also retarded amount of aoe too.

>HUGE DPS LF GROUP
>literally always a rogue

>>nomi burns less food
>tfw Nomi burning food is supposedly linked to your cooking skill but I cba to train up my cooking because Nomi won't give me any good recipes
who /viciousspiralofselfdefeat/ here

Wanna be heroes are going full flask, feast, pots on fucking normal mode. What a god damn joke.

Its really pathetic.

I make my shit myself and the mats are piss easy to get so I always run around fully buffed

>getting defensive about playing dh
Why so insecure faggot

>idle on my Shadow Priest because I can't get accepted to any Mythics
>suddenly reminded that the Naaru are sneaky niggers

Fuck

emerald nightmare is out in a few days user, potion prices aren't magically gonna drop to reasonable rates.

Only Normal and Heroic.

>if I farm the mats myself its free

this is the mind of someone who goes hard on normal mode

in for the kill will never be used as long as Fr stays as it is. No matter how long would the execute phase be, it can never compensate the damage difference for the previous %80 since using in for the kill means you will run the trauma+OpS spec which is like half the total damage of FR.

It's most definitely not linked to your cooking level because mine is at 750 and I still will get burnt shit most of the time. I got lucky though and got an upgrade to the main food recipie I wanted that gives 375 crit. Makes 7 of the food for barely anything, it feels good.

>wasting time in mythics when you can get the same gear through world quests and heroic spamming

>implying I dont gather them while I'm doing WQs anyway from my sky golem so I takes literally 5 seconds
>implying I dont only use a tiny fraction and sell the rest to make 10k per day

Keep tellin yourself that user. Maybe one day that damage meter will finally give you the validation you seek so desperately.

I'm a healer

>dagger tells me to ask Odyn if he has ever thought of what Loken's last words to him were
>Odyn instantly kills me when I do so

>entire thread is filled with lowborn scum

Oh I'm sorry, I forgot the fucking root on charge. A whopping two options to stop someone from running around.

Neck yourselves.

Maybe one day that healing meter will finally give you the validation you seek so desperately.

>get btfo
>full damage control immediately
Why you could've just said nothing

Spaghetti 15 year old code

INNU ALLAH

>he doesn't get invited to mythic dungeon groups

Don't worry, one day you won't be luggage getting carried.

I was having this same issue, I realized the more simple, faster paced, less try hard specs were the most fun.

Try outlaw, frost dk, monk, or enhance.

>Play a Priest
>Shadow Artifact: 2 Shadow, 1 Blood Relic
>Holy Artifact: 2 Holy, 1 Life Relic
>Discipline Artifact: 2 Holy, 1 Shadow Relic
>Mainly Life Relics each day from WQs

im a dh

i do the carrying

>playing unholy
>keep getting a shitload of frost relics that are only used for literally the worst DPS spec in the game

So I was right then

Isn't she only like 17-20?

>holy paladin
>99% iron/arcane relics

OK you fucks help a nigga out of these 100 what should I keep next
Orc warlock
Orc hunter
Human paladin
Blood elf fire mage
Panda brew master

I've been waiting for that trigger and it hasn't came yet. :-(

this looks saucy, sauce me bro.

About what
Why can't you just play your class without trying to prove yourself

>tank queue: instant
>healer queue: instant
>dps queue: 30 minutes

Mage.

feel free to delete the lock, hunter and brewmaster.

Do you like cat ears or not?

dps queues are 10 mins tops stop playing on dead servers

Nothing less than what you deserve dpscum.

this. Feel the agony of every Arms warrior who had to play the shitfest that is fury for whole expensions just to be able to raid.

>About what

I certainly don't mind them

But brew master is fun

I bet you don't even pull more than 3 mobs. lmao.

He's a sub 810 scum, normal mode DPS queues are clogged.

Human paladin master race.
>warlock
>hunter
>Panda

Trying to find healer for Court of Stars and The Arcway is literal suffering.

Why did Blizzard think it was a good idea to make attuning for those dungeons so long when finding healers was hard enough?

Orc warlock is best warlock

Will you atleast tell me why got so defensive over me saying withered training is easy as dh or will you just keep greentexting me you fag

Why the fuck am I able to gear a character to 840 without every going into a dungeon?

Not only time constraints but RNG bullshit. Literally everything this expansion is based around RNG. It's fucking idiotic

Stop lying faggit

I want to level my priest and sell my healing services. I bet I could make some decent bank healing those mythic groups.

I want to marry Deva Marie

>rolled a afflic lock
>mfw cant do anything

>legion could have been as good as TBC
>But Blizzard time gated everything so casuals and wageslaves could keep up with the real nigga players.

There's two versions. One with and one without cat ears.

Here's without. Obviously not safe for the message board.

Court of Stars is really annoying to heal with fucking retards, so I ignore it, same with EoA

t. hpriest

Apparently there's a thing on some servers where healers are on strike or something? Demanding money for running mythics I think. What the fuck.

>Its okay to take away freedoms if they are an enemy of America!

Sounds legal to me tripsbro.

you can solo WQs, do BGs, and hit a WHOLE 200K DPS!!!!!!! on mythic bosses until we get fixed.

what about rogues, warriors, paladins and DH?

>tank spec
>stuns
>cc
>disc priest

I uh...... I got a fear?

+DH are pretty fun and have hidden depth to them
+Leveling zones
+Suramar
+Mythic dungeons
+Artifact lore and skins
+Hidden content
+Profession content including archeology
+Music is great, amazing in Suramar (Stormheim is shit and grating)

- PvP is shit once again
- AP grind is awful and takes forever on only 1 character
- Ancient mana farm gets old very quickly
- Everything is time gated, literally everything
- More raid or die bullshit for progression
- Very little replayability
- World quests get tedious quickly
- Reputations are boring and the rewards are once again dogshit
- Some of the storytelling is downright bad and cringe (Val'sharah)

= Voice acting is hit or miss (Highmountain sucks, Farondis is great)
= Mythic Keystone dungeon remain to be seen as a viable alternative progression path to raiding, will level 15 keystone dungeons drop the same skins as Mythic raid gear as incentive?
= Remains to be seen if at least casual PvP will be fixed sometime in the future

Overall I give Legion a 7/10. Good enough for the initial 2 weeks and 100+ hours of play, pretty good for an MMO. Back to other games now.

Fucking healers...

If I knew it was going to be this bad I would have tried healing this expac instead of tanking.

>legacy servers
>engineering
Kek

So, the titan azeroth is female.

She is elune, isnt she?

I've seen some rent a tank spam in trade before so it wouldn't surprise me
It's always funnt to me to see some dps respond with will run mythics for free

>Start some shit
>Get called out
>Play dumb

Just got apocalypse, holy shit, what's the cap on festering wounds I can stack

Never played the game but I do wonder how much the average person has spent in total on one game over the past decade.

How much have you guys spent on it?

Desperate DPS will often pay tanks and healers for queues. Wouldn't be too surprising that healers are refusing to do mythic PUGs unless they're getting paid cause it's by far the most demanding position, especially with bad players.

8 that + army garg and DT makes for a fun time.

8, read the tooltip ya fag

Impossible to tell because it tracks your playtime for each character
I remember seeing a screenshot of some russian years ago who spent about a third of his entire time since the game released, so about a hundred thousand hours
He had literally every achievement in the game

During Cataclysm when she came back, she was only 16, and it's only been 3-4 years since the Lich King was defeated, so there's that.

300+ days

>Get perk that makes your zambees explode on impact
>8 zombies up from Apoc
>10 up from army
>wait for it..
>Wait for it...
>WAIT FOR IT....

Damn it, I meant dollars

Hey I'm Grump

Few hundred, maybe 3-400

I liked the sly bloodborne reference they put near that town

>tfw shadow priest for the first time ever, always played holy
>tfw this rotation and playstyle is the most fun I have ever had in wow jesus fucking christ it's so fun anybody who speaks ill of it has absolutely not tried it
>tfw competing well enough with guildies and friends that I can easily keep up and sometimes beat them in total DPS
>tfw not a braindead moron and can understand fight mechanics and be a credit to team (see: cordana's light on mythic runs)

Holy fuck Legion is good. Anyone not enjoying the FUCK outta WoW right now, I seriously feel bad for you and wish you could have as much fun as I am having.

>Dwarf Paladin
>"hmm what spec should I choose"
>"Protection, a spec that fits my bulky race perfectly? nah"
>"Retribution, a spec that sort of fits my small, strong race? nah"
>"Holy, a healing spec designed to fit females, cucks and slender races? perfect!"

Up yours, holy gets the tome.

All these choices, and user chose healslut.

>Being a healer immaculateness you

When did this meme start?

Nigger holy paladins are uther from Warcraft 3 now. It's fucking glorious

You can farm ancient mana to 2k within 5-10 minutes over at the vineyards. Couple people farm it, but it's usually painless.

Back of the raid bitchboy.

The expansion content feels fantastic, and I really enjoy doing PvE and PvP right now.

But holy fuck character progression is fucked between time gates, RNG and every facet of the game being tied to world questing. I just can't commit to subscribing when the stuff I like is separated between hours of bullshit.

>retarded spriests popping [Surrender to Memes] and dying before the boss is even at 3/4

Fuck off already

>couple people farm it

Nigga you don't even know.
Farming that shit on illidan is literal cancer, you usually have 4-5 guys rushing for the same node EVERY TIME.

>retarded spriests*

ftfy

I've noticed a lot of Soulsborne references so far.
What one are you referring to?

Holy Paladins are the canon Paladin from Warcrat 3.

Fuck off newshit.

maybe don't play on chinese meme servers?

not working for Blizzard by shilling on the internet, for sure.

>Soulsborne

Souls. It's just Souls.

Mad hunter henryk he's naked with a top hat and blunderbuss and says your something new to hunt and what's too see your blood.

>tfw playing a big burly healslut paladin man

C'mon boys, let daddy take care of you.

What is the most fun healing spec in the game?

resto druid

prot warrior
its fun because you never need heals

>Mythic Keystone dungeon remain to be seen as a viable alternative progression path to raiding, will level 15 keystone dungeons drop the same skins as Mythic raid gear as incentive?

Can you really get mythic raid gear from dungeons? if that so legion has become my mmo of choice after ffxiv is so stale now

I think they fixed realm hopping. Try cross-realm assist?

>Only had a few weekends and weeknights to play
>Already 110 with 840 ilvl because world-quests literally shit out gear all over you
>Only log on to do Emmisary dailies after knocking out Suramar on a weekend
They said this expansion was different. Its daily-craft all over again with the added gun to your head that is logging on to update artifact research.

Doing M15 runs is not a joke, you will get fucked the fuck up by the scaling and dealing with 3 buffs.

>Warlocks are shit
>Elemental is shit
>Frost is shit yet has the coolest artifact
>Retribution is shit despite having the goddamn ashbringer

>mfw getting the shambler after that

EVERYTHING BLOWS UP

It's astounding how they managed to make basically every ranged dps spec complete shit

>tfw no legendary drops

Seriously, everyone has them. Why?

Except for mages

Mages will always reign supreme

Shaman healer here. We're the jack of all trades and have pretty insane escapes.

I'm 845ilvl and main spriest and don't have a problem finding a mythic group. I have problems with lots of trash with little hp pools, but during boss fights or single target I'm competitive or first with the other dps with s2m. Watch mythic guides and just mention to the leader you know fights, helped me a lot.

Look at icyveins. helped me raise my dps a lot with multiple targets.

please let me get off this ride

>Retribution is shit despite having the goddamn ashbringer

Speak for yourself.

though its getting nerfed hard this tuesday

This. WoW would be much better if everything wouldn't be balanced around PVP

Playing as a warlock makes me want to switch to anything else. I feel so useless.

>one guildie has 2 on his main and 1 on his alt

At least its a possibility, more options is always better

The AP grind is living proof that people can't into math and are fucking retarded.

Do people not realize that each nongold trait is generally going to be a 1% dps boost, AT MOST, and that someone grinding autistically, and another not is going to only be a few % difference assuming perfect play?

Do people not realize how ridiculous the scaling gets, both with trait costs and extra gains with artifact knowledge?

I see so many retarded fucks in these threads complaining about how they can't have an offspec because for the cost of leveling up their weapon from 20 to 21 traits, they could have an offspec weapon with 16 traits, and that offspec would be useless because it has a couple less trait points.

Its almost beyond my understanding how dumb people are.

>Playing Blood DK
>Every fucking gear drop gives me Mastery and Versatility

My loot is set to Blood, does Blizz seriously think Blood should prioritize those shit stats? I need bucket loads of haste and critical strike, not Versatility. Mastery is fine, but it should be third behind haste and crit.

I play Destro Lock and do 215k in Mythic dungeons. Unbuffed, Unenchanted, 844 gear level. It's far from useless. Admittedly if I was a mage that would be be 300-350k dps so we need work but we aren't a waste of space.

Reread the post. I can't get accepted to any groups to begin with, much less being able to compete. I know they are competitive.

That would be why there are PvP talents and homogenized stats now. Thanks to crybabies like you.

>Do people not realize that each nongold trait is generally going to be a 1% dps boost, AT MOST, and that someone grinding autistically, and another not is going to only be a few % difference assuming perfect play?

I dunno man that arms tactician one is pretty crucial.

i know this exact feel, its a new brand of pain being an ele shaman this expansion, cause when you up your gear, you actually delude yourself into thinking you actually hit for more but your still whacking with the same wet noodle attacks that do the exact same damage since apparently ele shamans don't understand how the fuck scaling works so we do the same fucking damage as at lv 100 with the artifact provided you actually played the class in draenor instead of loltoken'd in.

heh...get on your knees boys... *whips out dick*

>be warlock
>1 stun for 2 sec on a 3 min cd.

ok

>so if you want to PvP, you have to do PvE.
isn't this what vanillafags wanted? high end pve gear that grossly outshines other forms of gear?

>Demanding money for running mythics I think. What the fuck.

All the Mythics I've done everyone has been nice to me and funneled gear if I asked for it. I guess that could be the reason.

>Be Warlock
>Chain Fear
>Never die to Leywalker.

Not relevant to Dro but you can banish the arcane elementals too. It's a free interrupt.

I log on to do the Ritual of memes for the hidden skin for Destro. Other than that I've fully swapped over to DH, might as well ride the high at a point where they aren't going to get the typical blizzard gutting.
I agree with you, but here's the thing. It feels terrible. Doesn't matter that it will even out in the end it flat out feels fucking horrible to hit a wall with them, this effect is doubled when you realize that until the catchup mechanics are implemented you feel effectively held hostage to the game by having to log in to keep the research rolling.

Mechanically its a terrible system that will feel terrible regardless of individual player investment.

Casuals will hate it because they don't have the time to make use of the investment missing out on "MAAAASIVE DPS!" because the perception is built around it being a huge boost.

Hardcore poop-sockers will feel completely gyped later on when the catch up mechanics are in full effect letting the housewives catch up on what they did in months in a few days.

My nigga. I love spriest right now. I just found out how fun s2m is as well

>All three of the Warlock artifacts are rad as all shit
>all three specs have glaring issues barring maybe destro, but if you played destro prior to Legion it feels like complete shit
Burn it all down, I believe they went out of their way to make them feel like shit to play.

>tfw have a disc priest and outlaw rogue

Should I use my boost on a resto shaman, mage or protection paladin

Resto shaman is amazing at aoe healing
Mages are super hard to kill and annoying if you don't burst fast enough
Protection paladins have really good aoe

I have no idea

half the artifact traits are defensive/utility anyway, you don't need anywhere close to maxed

the only thing i don't like is the world quest area where you have to assassinate the nobles. how the fuck are you supposed to do that efficiently when every fucking unit breaks your cover? i can barely do it as a BM monk before i'm completely overwhelmed. i can kill the target but i die every time right afterwards.

Filling the tree doubles all the traits though right? That's a significant dps boost.

>barring maybe Destro
>Shadowburn isn't an execute anymore and isn't baseline
>No Fel Flame
>No Burning Embers
>Chaos Bolt is underwhelming now
>Rain of Fire is garbage now

tanks can push 200k in 840+

First of all, you're legitimately retarded.

Secondly, the scaling gets more brutal as time goes on, even taking into account research. The last trait requires 650 mythic-level dungeon tokens to obtain. That's around 200+ mythic dungeons just to complete the trait, for comparison.

Lastly, a few percentage points between DPS IS a big difference, you fucking mongoloid. The only people this won't affect are the biggest no-lifers on the planet and the drooling casuals who don't play beyond 2 hours a week. Everyone else in-between is various different levels of fucked.

Now shut the fuck up.

I literally started running mythical this week and don't have a problem. Apply to all groups looking for dos and don't get mad if you don't get accepted. Just keep applying, if no one accepts you you can always start your own. And like I said make sure you know mechanic before going in and mention it. People generally don't care if you're not the greatest dps, as long as you know mechanics and don't fuck up too much.

lol everyone wants the game to become more grindy and less easy so blizzard makes it so this expansion and now everyone complains, typical

>being skilled at an instrument isn't impressive, it's literally just a grind

>When did this meme start?
When fagelf and furfag damage-dealer forget that they're fagelfs and furfags.

I think I speak for everyone when I say grindy is ok, but timegating is shit.

I know bro, thats why I added the "if you've played it before it feels like shit" part. I miss how it was terribly and its disgusting that they decided that they would just cut half the spells into talents and slapped a "good enough" on it despite immediate feedback that it was terrible.

Mechanically we still get shit done, its just not fun at all.

>queue for CTA bag
>it's another triple DPS who can't break 100k run

The gold isn't worth it

the outcry from the opposing side will always be louder when the other side is appeased

just let the normies trickle out

>this took an entire day of fishing
fishing artifact here we go boys!

cool that they added it, glad I got it. But after getting the waterwalking trait that thing is fucking useless.

warlock was built for withered training. Your shit if you can't rock it as a lock.

I never played WoW(was a runescape and GW faggot bacin in 2005) but this expansion must have some merit to it. I remember back in 2009 or whatever when cataclysm came out all of my friends who played the game quit

The past week three of my friends said they've been playing legion

I'll never touch WoW since it's cancer but they must have done at least something right? Why is legion doing well? Did they make features that cater to oldfags?

The most time efficient way to play this game is for 1 hour every 8 hours. This game can go right to hell.

As much as I want to try healing this expansion, this is one of the reasons I will probably keep playing DPS. DPS in groups are usually so fucking awful that if I at least pull as much as I do I can make up for some of the shit people pull.

Change your Shockwave to Warbringer and just Intercept him, that stops him very quickly.

>it's cancer
ironic coming from a frogposter

Metzen is gone, as is that pink haired faggot.

Question. After I get one of my artifacts to 6K in trait cost, should I spend the 20 - 100 artifact power on my second artifact or just keep dumping into my main?

>6k
That's literally nothing.

Once you get to around 24k then you can start thinking about a second spec.

>need roughly 56,000 AP to reach my next gold trait
>and another 700,000 AP for the final gold trait
>and literal millions of AP to fill in the worthless traits I ignored along the way to finish the tree
>hit knowledge level 2 today, 50% increase

Is there even a point to gathering AP until your AK goes exponential too? The jump between every trait is goddamn enormous

>tfw drood
There are only two bad things, the interrupt is on a minute long cd god damn and I'm not into beast or else I would make these dryads very VERY happy

go survival hunter

you never have to worry about it

Just play normally, the only thing you should consider is if your AK is nearly finished hold off on completing a WQ with a big token or maybe wait to do Mythic dungeons until after it completes.

You should put artifact points in to whatever you're going to main. I get that doubt feeling too, but you just gotta say fuck it and use them, there will always be more artifact power brah

Just used my boost on a panda shadow priest. How'd I do, Cred Forums?

The sad part is that the MoP remake of warlocks was probably the greatest bits of class design that Blizzard ever did.

Then the dude left and the other chucklefucks designing the class have been slowly rolling back all of his good changes.

That said, I strongly agree with the design of the new Demo spec (summon/buff a herd of demons), but there is so much poor execution that the spec fails to live up to its potential (demons too short lived, no RNG for more imps, etc).

I gave up on my lock though after hitting 110. Leveled my enhance shammy and haven't looked back.

Kill yourself

Why does LITERALLY nobody play the skeletons?

>though its getting nerfed hard this tuesday
How?

i'm already bored
maybe mmos aren't for me
but the amount of time it takes to have such little fun just isn't worth it

it comes with 100 AP to spend on the first trait

yeah, mmos arent for you

Boys how is Unholy? Right at the start I've stuck to Blood and its great but I'd like to try my hand at Unholy.

What do I need to know?

Spriests have a fun as fuck rotation. But you'll find you lack dps in high amount of mobs with low hp, but you'll be golden for single target and do well in 3 or less. Levelling can be weird for some people. Some of my guiltiest make the mistake of pulling everything and then getting annoyed because they die. The trick is to constantly pull 2-4 mobs. As soon as 1 goes down pull another one.

Personally I'm upset with their lack of mobility but I love everything else about the spec. We need something to help us in pvp so that melees aren't training us till we go down.

these weapons are supposed to last the entire expansion and you complain that maxing them out takes a while?

it's managing like 3-4 cooldowns, blowing up psuedo combo points, and death coil spam: the tree.

People are still playing this garbage game? Holy shit, get a grip you junkies.

>there are people still playing video games

Thanks for proving my point. Samefucking retarded assholes that have no actual realization about how the system actually works. Guess what dumbass. Once you max artifact research, the last trait requires 25 of the dinky 200 AP items you get from killing mythic dungeon bosses or from completing low end WQs. The ones that offer decent rewards, like the elite quest ones that are worth 600 base, or the 400 base ones from your daily heroic obviously make it even faster. And getting there only requires logging in once every 5 fucking days for the next couple months.

You are, again, making it comically clear you have no fucking clue how math actually works.

And a few points matter on the low end? Fuck no. The only people that need every percent of dps are the very top end guilds. Thats it. Mid tier guilds will be cockblocked by mechanics far more than they will being 3-5% dps behind whatever the theoretical maximum is for utter devoted farming to a single spec.

>stop liking what i don't like!

I don't know why people feel terrible about it. Yeah, missing out on some key traits can be a bummer. I felt like shit playing ret until I got ashes to ashes, sure, as an example. But overall, being a few traits behind isn't a big deal in general. Missing 6% damage on an ability that is 20% of your dps doesn't really hurt that much. You don't even FEEL the difference.

I think people just don't like the idea that they are going to be progressing, power wise, for the entire expac. They aren't used to it. So they feel shitty about it. Most people are used to being locked behind whatever rng drops their guild can feed them from whatever the furthest content they can clear is.

>My next trait costs 128k

Don't complain, the max I can get from a heroic is 200~.

Man it's pretty lame how the 8 piece Order Hall Set is pretty much impossible to get before Emerald Nightmare

it would be perfect for going into raiding with if you don't have warforged/socketed gear

They should hotfix it to Nightfallen Revered & 50k artifact power, but too late now i guess

Second time in a row this has happened. I'm so fucking annoyed.

Fuck man how many traits do you have? You could level up ALL your offspec artifacts to 17-18 for the cost of a single trait in your mainspec.

don't be so shit. Withered training is literally the easiest shit ever

>fury

nigga just play prot
problem solved

>See people complaining about world quest zone being full of NPCs that pull in packs
>Just sneak past and take out the important target because i'm a rogue

Well its not hard to get, just time consuming. I imagine most people will hit the 100k next week, and people that have been grinding hard, like hit it days ago.

play arms bro. destroying niggers is the dick's tits

>Aspect of the Pack is gone and the huntard meme died with it
Now I can finally play a Hunter without everyone assuming I'm an asshole who is going to try and screw everyone over somehow.

Yeah but Nightmare gear makes Order set useless anyway

No point getting the last 2 pieces, dunno what Blizz was thinking

>See people complaining about world quest zone being full of NPCs that pull in packs
>Just charge in, kill everything and never go below 95% HP because i'm a blood DK

Another option for people that don't raid I guess.

You should have unlocked every piece except the shoulders now unless you're a shitter

>be guardian druid
>can't survive more than 3 elites at once, and evne that can get dicey
>people tell me im one of the best tanks for actual progression content
I wish I had crazy self healing.

The class set is mostly for transmog or people who really suck.

By the time most normies get close to having a set LFR will be out and even that will outstrip the class hall ones.

Its pretty silly to put in an 8 piece set then have it be invalidated completely around the time you unlock it.

you do? you have good prevention, dodge, and FR is great self healing, not to mention popping out of bear form for swiftmend(you DID take resto aff right)

Never played a DK but that sounds hilarious.

All i know is Frost is fucking dead.

how about you git gud

just fucking use your healing abilities

>LFR will be out and even that will outstrip the class hall ones.

lfr gear is 835

warrior and shaman

IM GOING TO DO THE WATER TOTEM QUEST FOR THE 6TH TIME

I did but I take as much damage as the swiftmend heals popping out of form and back. And FR is great as a supplementary heal but it doesn't heal enough to outpace the damage from 3+ elites. I have to take the lunar beam talent and combat buddy remulos to have enough healing to reliably take 3-4 elites out.

Thats better itemized and offers set bonuses, not to mention it can upgrade off the roll table.

You guys are stupid. Withered Training bugged out on my twice in a row and I don't get my rewards.

This shit is mad easy.

I wasn't expecting a quality post, thanks user.

Honestly just want every order set piece for the transmog purposes.

This same problem applies to the crafted gear too, seeing as they're only getting one extra level when raids are out making them ilvl 855.

Obliterum is probably gonna tank from how useless it'll get.

ive been blood since wrath and i never bothered with frost until now
its a fun spec

though i wish i had at least icebound on my blood dk

I know that feel. DK was already pretty simple, but its been simplified further. I find myself hitting the same three buttons and wondering why I'm still playing this game.

I remember playing my warlock back in BC and using 10 abilities frequently, and another 10 infrequently and feeling really satisfied with the gameplay. How did it come to this?

I can tank infinite enemies in the normal area but the elite area can be a problem. They don't kill me but I sometimes have to hide in an area they can't path to for a bit.

I just did one of the world quests in that place with the other top geared tank in my guild and we were able to fight basically the entire elite part of suramar at once, it was pretty fun.

>not prot

I've been a Warrior since vanilla but I honestly can't stand the current class fantasy so I switched to maining my DK

Problem is my Warrior if a much better tank, so I guess its a coin toss between being good or having fun.

I'll pick fun and hope to learn DK a bit more.

For your case I'd give Shamans a go, my alt is a Shaman (only lvl 70) but I here nothing but good thing about their healing and Enhancement is supposed to be boat loads of fun.

>got Fire to 13 and dumping mostly in Arcane
Should I bother getting the Frost artifact to 13 as well? Dont know if I ever will play it that often, cept maybe for pvp.

If you aren't going to play it, I wouldn't bother. You can always invest later. Its not really that its a waste, because the cost is irrelevant even in the short term, but it just isn't worth doing.

What's wring with the current warrior class fantasy?

I enjoy being on a fucking spaceship with hot af valkyries and portals to every zone.

>Put a ton of work into getting the LW Great Northern Elderhorn
>Am fem Night Elf
>My legs clip practically the whole way in
O-ok.

I still love it but I hope they figure out soem way to fix that.

>Arcane does fucktons of damage but if a fight is longer than a minute or so it tanks

>Fire is just look at the class hall jesus christ so many floaty balls

>Frost doesn't exist

Mage just hurts to play in general, so really just do whatever you feel like.

I don't believe you. The costs aren't supposed to get that high until you are at like 26 traits, and you would have had to have farmed 600k+ to get there.

>vanilla Warrior leveling
I've done it once. Never again.
I really liked the Frost Mage I got to 30 on Kronos

>Wasted the boost on the wrong class.
>Needing to grind dungeons and Suramar shit again on alt.
ayyyyyyyyyyyy