Which one of you cunts did this?

Which one of you cunts did this?
I'll fucking kill you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/J9D5DWKpoPI
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/news/detail/dc0de602650e701f6e3a467945875868b1fd99d2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It was me
Suck it nerd

Give me your address m8
I'm come fuck you up

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

come on!!! i wanna play!

youtu.be/J9D5DWKpoPI

I love how anytime someone starts experiencing problems with their servers they instantly screech it's a ddos attack

-D3v1L-

>be trying to get into eye of aszhara all day
>have alchemy and mage quest to do in it
>finally get in
>second to last boss get dc'd
>432 people in queue
>You've been disconnected

fuck all you fucking ddosing motherfucking ass hat niggerfaggots

how about you give your adress and we can give eachother footjobs

lol those fucks are script kiddies at best and hardly relevent

try tanking like a man and maybe you'll get into a dungeon in a reasonable amount of time, faggot

I haven't had to wait more than five minutes for any queue since launch

>poodlecorp

what a retarded name

Does tanking even require skill? I bet you're a DH tank too.

>Blizzard getting DDOS'd
>Players get disconnected
>Get punished for leaving matches in Overwatch even though it's Blizzard's fault
Nice

not him but it takes skill in the sense that you can be the sole reason for your team losing. like in team fortress 2, if you have a retarded heavy who wont switch you will very likely lose

Who gives a shit if they're relevant or not, they've taken away my fucking game time a couple of times now.

I wish death penalty for cybercrimes becomes a real thing eventually, but too bad they are underage and will not suffer it because muh childhood human rights.

>decide to restart WoW so alt f4
>suddenly ddos between the time I alt f4'd and tried to log back in

O-oh I'm sorry guys.

>Legion is fun
>GuildWars 2 season three and 200ish hero points away from full reaper
>The gang is getting back into FF 14

T-thank you shitty Blizzard servers, now I can progress on the other MMOs that are slowly killing me

Thank you who ever attacked

they're back up nigger

Can anyone explain what the purpose of ddosing is? You're only fucking over the regular people. Blizzard already has your/their money.

Why not just ban them from twitter? Start reporting them for illegal activity lads

i'll enjoy my raid spot instead :^)

Oh no, they took away your shitty MMO for a couple hours. Suck it up, you raging manchild faggot.

i swear one day you're gonna see a 15 year old kid "mysteriously" get drone striked as hes walking to school

I WANNA FUCKING GET MY DAILIES

Servers also down in EU

>WoW servers are down
>FFXIV servers never go down

Suck it, that's what tou get for playing a 12+ years old game

You know it's really easy to find out if you are getting a DDOS Attack.

All you have to do is check your incoming traffic.

Bless you, user.

PVP tanking in Warhammer Online required god tier skill. Every class except Slayer, Choppa, BW and Sorc was quite a challenge to master.

You seem to be confusing neo-Cred Forums with the l33t haxorz anonymous.

na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/news/detail/dc0de602650e701f6e3a467945875868b1fd99d2

Nice bait, almost as nice as your 24 hour maintenances for "large" patches and 6 hour maintenances just to make one piece of gear dyeable.

is Guild Wars 2 any fun if you're a PvP hero?

I just want something that isn't too hardcore but rewards skillful plays

PVP is always pretty strong for GW2. There's legendary just for PVP and there is a ladder. There's structured battle grounds (Capture Point, Team Death Match,Strong Hold.) WVW which is just world objective based world PVP. Imagine AV form WoW but takes place over four maps and is a week long.

In WVW, all builds are welcomed as they're all needed, control, damage, healing.
They update pvp regularly as well, sneaking in new maps every so often. Right now balance is kinda meh but, it works.