Battle station thread

Battle station thread

Other urls found in this thread:

amzn.com/B008EY9XPW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here's mine.

I got a 3 month all board ban last time I posted the image I wanna use, but here's a safer version.

not much has changed since i took this picture.

I see you often

tasteful pictures for someone that buys razer

posting with the rest of the usual suspects

not much has changed here either, it's just messier

why not just post on /k/ you neckbeard

Why not just get a job you neet fuck

seems like i always catch these threads.

basement setup.

seen you too
pic related before adding 34' ultrawide to two 27's

to both are me.

almost a 90s room

i do, i also own an 870 just like you bud, its not a big deal and you need a serious case of autism to '''''show off''''' a $350 shotgun on an image board about video games

I got an SKS too recently I haven't identified yet but i know its gook shit.

Sorry, also i didn't pay $350 I payed $250

And my computer can run video games but maybe i need pictures of pewdiepie and dildos instead?
I'll think on it

Where's your fancy synth user? Don't you usually have one sitting in front of your keyboard?

Comfy as fuck. Girlfriend on the couch playing vidya. Pull up bar in the doorway.
You must be alpha.

Best of thread, despite razer shit.

I'm OP we have the same couch I just dont have the ottoman

those pictures are 80% good photography work, most of us are completely shit at camera work.

It broke recently, I'm getting it replaced though. Waiting for this to come in the mail rn, which will be quite an upgrade from my last one anyway
amzn.com/B008EY9XPW

anime and dragon dildos and we have a deal

No, gay is a choice, so are dragons

ten-four good buddy

I don't have that many options to choose from, specially while living on a 3rd world country with 60% import tax and a shit currency, and Razer had the only products with what I was looking for, even if the quality isn't great. If you can link me a TKL with blues and RGB lighting that ships worldwide, I'll buy it.

So are you guys in the military or something? Why do you have guns?

I like Sam Hyde's standup stuff but the show is total garbage.
It's basically Tim and Eric except the humor is replaced with subliminal Cred Forums-esque redpills

>Why

For fun

Trap shooting or just target shooting is fun.

Nice towel.

What do you draw?

>just moved into a new place
>house sitting for sister that just got married and is on her honeymoon

Fuck, even though it sucked compared to everybody else's,I really want to setup my station again.

neps

except it is really not and Tim and Eric is tame halfass leftist acid droppers that think any little thing they do is some kind of art in spite of a deeper meaning

This looks really cute and comfy user.

comfy

Moving out next month. Trying to find a place big enough to have a dedicated vidya room.

ghettostation setup for some dank Elite Dangerous playing today
>salvaged desk, thrown together: $0
>monitor raiser/stand: books i got as a gift, $0
>chair: dining table chair, $0
>x55, ducky shiny zero, 2 monitors, g430, g602, my pc: too much money

>that chair
user pls buy yourself a proper chair before you fuck your back

My stuff

>dx racer

>>>/reddit/

I agree. He makes fucking classic videos but the show was a huge disappointment. It seems like the people who actually like it just like it because it's an "epic red-pill show"

I'm not quite sure how you managed to get that from my post

Reporting in

R8

if you replace leftist with rightist than you would be describing sam's show

love the toys, guys

>mlp
kys tbqh my dude

Except you're not tim and eric just tried to do trippy vhs aesthetic humor with no real message.

And Tim and Eric happened as a result of comedians and shows like jon stewart or south park making fun of whats funny at the time.

Now is the time for the flow to ebb back away from left humor, which hasn't really happened for decades. A show like MDE wouldn't happen without this point.

Cat plz

Havent really done much since this picture other than move my figures around and swapped out a couple things on my shelf and desk. Layout is identical other than the small stuff.

I'll work on getting another picture.

[/spoiler]I'm trying to get back into animation and comics lately, been slacking off a bit these past months

not him but i dont see it?
i think its bait anyway, theres lube and a pic of donald trump on his desk

Wow gg me

Nigger where the flying fuck are you seeing lube on my desk?

I love this but honestly it looks a little too busy for me personally. Would have probably gone for a more minimalistic weeb room but that's just me. That and you really can't have anyone else around to appreciate it on account of the lewds and quantity of weeb shit around unless they too are into that kind of thing.

Good on you for having a hobby, the money to support it and not giving a fuck about decorating how you want to. 9/10

what are those detolfs sitting on?

your carpet and your cat look soft

Been thinking of buying an iBuyPower, how is it?

cute

lighting is really bad in my room

It's pretty good but like always its much less cost effective to build your own rig.
After messing with it a bit I found it kinda easy to build one so I might do it if I decide to get another one for shits and giggles.

are you actually japanese?

amazing, but you need a bigger monitor senpai

also, im jelly

Who /third-world/ here?

Where'd you get that SotN poster? It's nice.

Wow that shelf is badass, where did you get it and what is it called?

Phone picture.

>filename

but it's 27" Dell U2715H? and thx
printed it

Ah okay, thank you. It looked nice enough I thought it was official or somethin'.

I hate being broke..

Here's mine

that comfy view