What's the first video game you remember playing in your life?

What's the first video game you remember playing in your life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yty9b5Je0rA
youtube.com/watch?v=1LRkON9XTOk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Super Mario Bros. and Final Fantasy 1.
First game I ever owned, however, was Cosmo's Cosmic Adventure.

Fuck, I bet none of you even know what this is

Shit was cash

Holy shit, Tyrian was my jam. Also one of the first video games (either 4th or 5th I ever played), came packaged with my computer.

Duke Nukem 3D

Come at me millenials

>mfw I have a friend who is 24 years old and her first and favorite video game was Final Fantasy XIII

It shouldn't be possible

Resident evil although the first game I ever owned was spyro.

Super Mario World

Megaman X5

I am, truly, the oldest of fags.

These two games are forever burned into my brain. Also, I had this train set at the same time. OH 80s!

Alex Kidd in Miracle World

Shit, fail, These are the games:

youtube.com/watch?v=yty9b5Je0rA

youtube.com/watch?v=1LRkON9XTOk

Turtles in Time or Tekken 2

And it's still a great game.

Grew up to hate Final Fantasy.

Pretty sure the first one is the only good one.

I thought VII was cool as a kid.

Final Fantasy is not a good game.

I think it was yoshis island.

Only 18+ are allowed to post here

I find it fun. Even today I find it fun. It's not perfect, but it's pretty cool. It's crazy how simple games were back then.

I'm 30 and I used to play this in the computer lab in middle/high school.

Medievil ps1

So that makes the guy who posted the shortcut picture fifteen years old, right? Or you seriously didn't play a video game till you were in seventh grade?

Just leave already

maybe he was poor?

>was

Clay Fighter with my older brothers, then Sonic 2, then Excitebike

I grew up with two drug addict parents, and I still got to play games at five years old.

Good game OP! Mine is The Legend of Dragoon

Not the oldest game I was paying at the time, but it is the first one I remember playing at the time

'95 here, playing since 2 years old apparently

It's retarded how underage you are.

Or am I really that old? I'm only twenty-five.

Super Mario Bros

the first game I owned myself was Pokemon Yellow, though.

Damn, this thread is full of underageb&.

Pic related isnt even my first game, just the earliest i can remember.

I misread this as VIII and thought you were being a baby but no
it's just that awful

Space Invaders arcade machine in a pizzeria

in '78 or '79

reminder that all time travelers are to be reported to the government so they can be rounded up and killed.

chip's challenge
might have been qbert instead

Tetris or Harry Potter and the chamber of secrets for the gameboy color
I played them while my sister had cheerleading practice and I had to wait in the gym.

Some Power Rangers game for the NES or SNES, game after that would be DKC.

I wonder if I could get it running on a modern PC.

FUCK I just remembered this bad boy. Target Earth is the shit, loads of fun with this one.

Came out in 2000 in the states
The answer could be both, but chances are he's not underage.

Forgot image

Well I am only 3 years younger than you, I didnt really get into video games until I was a teenager so yeah know I guess you are just that old

The first capital 'V' Video Game I played was either OG Diablo or Tomb Raider 2, but my parents had me playing "games" that were either primarily for learning or meant for literal kids when I was as young as a year old; stuff like the fisher price games

super mario bros 3. i have a very faint memory as a tiny toddler playing that game with my dad handling the controller for me. i got hit by the first goomba and cried. he kept telling me it was okay. it's very strange. 20 years later i showed him the game, and he still remembers it, especially the whistles and stuff. but he's pretty old now..

this one or DK64, I grew up in a big household full of cousins who also played vidya. We'd always play each others systems and games, we had most of the systems at the time, PS1, N64, Dreamcast, Genesis, SNES and some handhelds as well

It was either this, super mario allstars or Pokemon Silver. Its all a blur really because i didnt care about what game i was playing when i was a kid, i just played it

>golden axe
>calling others underageb&
how cute
anybody who's first game wasn't in an arcade should just fuck off to reddit

I bought it because it had a robot on the cover.

here's your (You) just go

More

I loved soyro more than Zelda. Skateboarding was so comfy.

It was Pokemon Blue by about 2 hours, I had just turned 4 and my parents bought me a GBC and gave it to me at Hooters (To this day I have no idea why we were at Hooters) and once we got home my neighbors gave me a Playstation with Crash Bandicoot because they bought their kid an N64.

This was too difficult for my 3/4 year old brain. It may have been OoT also, my memory's a bit muddled.

Blake Stone Aliens of Gold.

Pokemon red. I would go to block buster and re t a game boy color and pokemon red until my mom finally broke and bought me them

Resident Evil 3

It was either Dangerous Dave, Scooter's Castle, or this weird first person dosgame where you are a robot going through a hedge maze.

i never got past the area that was all dark and had spikes in it when i was younger. i never had a memory card. so everytime i played i had to startt over

Pacman world for the PS1

>mfw installed gba cia version that replaces voices with snes sounds

Mario 64

Super mario all stars on the SNES. Used to play it with my dad but one day he just stopped caring.