Rank the Twisted Metal Series

Rank the Twisted Metal Series

TM2 > TM Black > TM > TM Small Brawl > TM4 > TM Head On > TM3

I've never played the PS3 one..

TM2!

bump. come on guys, wanna see your opinions on this franchise

I can agree to this but I've never played small brawl, head on, or the PS3 one which is hardly even a twisted metal game from what I've seen on Youtube.

4>2>SB>black>3>1

TM2>Head On>Small Brawl>Black>2013>TM4>TM>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TM3

Are you people serious? TM4 was garbage, both gameplay and especially design wise. Placing it before Head On is just insane.

I haven't played TM since I was a kid. I just remember playing 4 the most.

>4 over Head-On
Subtle bait, user.
Anyway, 2 > Head-On (PS2) > Black > PS3 > Small Brawl > 1 >>>>>> 4 > 3

I got TM PS3 in a controller bundle, mostly cause it was the only one bundled with a white controller. It just didn't feel like Twisted Metal. Really upsetting that they turned it into a thing between gangs rather than characters.

I always thought Head On was under appreciated. Had alot of fun with that one.

Probably because of the custom cars. In actuality, the roster was incredibly unbalanced, the new characters sucked, the story sucked, the physics were awful, the final boss wasn't fair, and the whole thing was buggy as hell.

>Really upsetting that they turned it into a thing between gangs rather than characters.
They wanted to make more modes than just FFA so I can at least respect the reason for it. I just wish they did more than 4 gangs but that would also require more than 4 contestants not being defined solely by their cars.

I've only played Black but shit was fucking great. I loved all the wish corruption that Calypso pulled for the characters.

Only rating the ones ive played
1>3>4>ps3

Pretty sure Head On is near 2 and Black, even if below.

Shit nigga you should play 2. It's like 1 but improved a lot in level design and with better characters and controls

>Black but shit was fucking great. I loved all the wish corruption that Calypso pulled for the characters.
Black actually has the least "dick-ass genie" Calypso. Most characters get off relatively unscathed with their wishes, mostly because their wishes are simple, somewhat realistic, and are about revenge and murder and shit. The other games have some serious wish corruption.

>all these shit lists
>not this:
>TM2 > TM Black > TM TM Head On > TM 4> TM Small Brawl > TMPS3 > shit > TM3

damn, you're an idiot

>THIS ENTIRE THREAD
The proper order is 2>Black>Head-On>2012>4>3>SB

TM 4 should always be at the bottom with 3.

>SB
>bad
It's a very solid game user.

TM2 because it's literally the only good one in the series.

very true

>now it's: TM2 > TM Black > TM TM Head On > TM Small Brawl > TMPS3 > TM4 = shit = TM3