Please be good.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AGXnTKiOgPw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>spider-man
>sony
Don't get your hopes up.

I'm expecting a 7/10 that I turn into a 8/10 cause I'm a Spideyfag

The web slinging alone will make or break it.

If it has the charm of Spider-Man 2 and better gameplay it'll be a goat.

>post 2010 game based on a massive franchise
I want to believe

>please swing good

Fixed.

There is absolutely no way Insomniac could be ignorant of that... right?

Has web slinging ever felt as good as Spider man 2?

this game is the reason i will be buying a ps4 and maybe wild. and i keep putting off getting a blu ray player. i could wait for it to stop being exclusive, but i want to experience it without any spoilers. if there are moments like the mysterio boss fight in spidey 2 i dont want them ruined for me

the answer is no, but even still it can be improved. ive been replaying it, and other spidey games, and the webs not having slack annoys me now. ive been at the top of a loop with low speed and spidey completes the arc rather than falling straight down. i hope they bring back the ability to hold 2 webs at once.

lets keep this thread away from the fools that defend moon swinging

>sony fucks up the movies
>sony makes the new spiderman game a exclusive and gives a big middle finger to all the spiderman fans who dont own a ps4.
I dont make deals with the devil, but I hope its good.

Looks good, they'd have to try really hard to fuck it up

Not really, but I loved the different play styles that Shattered Dimensions offered.

With what Insomniac did with Sunset Overdrive, I'm pretty confident if they just take inspo from that for parkour, and add in just decent swinging, the game could be a solid 7/10.

>terrorizing random groups of people and destroying their property for no reason

Why are superheroes even tolerated

Roses are Red
Violets are blue
You will be dissapointed
by Spider-man 2

they already confirmed moon swinging.

What villains do you guys think will show up?

MYSTERIO the best spiderman villain of all time. I actually know nothing about him outside of the games, but his design is cool.

They aren't

Look at Batman

if the game is as independent of the movies as rumors imply, i guess we will see retreads of goblin or doc ock. i would like to have a boss that requires you to use mobility in combat, so an open world goblin is welcome, as long as its not like new goblin is spidey 3. kingpin is always a safe bet. black cat is probably gonna be in it too.

how was cat in amazing 2 and edge of time? ive never played those. in tobey 2 she was a pretty big plot point and damn good, maybe because she was considered for the movie itself.

such an underrated dude

I know he won't be in this game, but I'll keep my hope alive.

>Still crying about the exclusivity
What would you rather
A)
>Another Amazing Spiderman movie
>That fucking Spiderman cinematic universe Sony were planning on doing
>Another movie tie in game from one of Activision's shovelware studios
Or
B)
>Spiderman in the MCU
>Marvel in charge of the new Spiderman Movies
>A Spiderman game made by a talented studio like Insomniac, but it's exclusive

Ultimate Spider-man

the one that has carnage in a future movie

Not a villain but if Mr. Negative's in I hope he is too. I miss him.

Kraven

I love Spiderman's tight little ass

Ock or Green Goblin are literally the only two bad guys more likely to show up

I'll take A, I liked Garfield and DeHaan.

This looks like a cutscene more than gameplay.
I mean it probably is, I'm just more interested in the gameplay.

>there will never be a Carnage-Man story arc/dlc
End my suffering

I honestly don't care if everything else in the game is average as long as the web swinging is fantastic. Please PLEASE just get the web swinging right. I want to be able to swing around a huge city at high speeds doing flips and stuff.

Rhino

Every fucking time

Rhino

>he charges into a wall
>is stunned
>now you can attack him

it'll probably turn out something like arkham city's grapple gun.

makes traversing easier, but also makes you realize how tedious running around it. Web slinging should have a penalty big enough to make you decide between sprinting and slinging, but not enough to make you hate slinging

every fucking time

why did the 3 or so small city segments in spiderman 1 feel so huge compared to the actual open world spdierman games? i dont mean surface area since i know its a tiny play space, i mean the buildings literally feel HUGE. in spidey 1 and 2 they never felt quite tall enough and upon further inspection, it feels hard to believe those buildings house a city of a few million. maybe they feel smaller since you can move so much faster

>spider-man
>activision

anything is better than Acti-Blizzard-Bobby-Kotick-Vision

Black Cat better be hot as fuck.

pls no

I hope so. I hope it was just early footage and not a low budget cash grab because the trailer looked rough, outside of the gameplay scene where he walks on the table and breaks the window. I also hope we can immediately changes suits because their original design is awful.

Fuck that, Spider-Man shouldn't be sprinting around anyway. I can understand during indoor missions, in which case yeah don't make the sprinting shit, but for the most part there shouldn't be any limitations on your web swinging. This is Spider-Man we're talking about.

stop spreading this lie

Third from the right is best.

I don't know why they don't use him in movies. His powers are literally Hollywood special effects. It writes itself.

beginning plot to the incredibles basically.

It takes more creativity coming up with ways for Mysterio to trick people than it does to just be a super-human or someone in a super suit. Though I agree Mysterio would be an awesome movie villain.

Oh and they would be idiots to not make Spider-Gwen playable. Better yet, if it's successful it would be neat if they hire Platinum to make their Spider-Gwen game.

Except that Activision literally made the greatest Spiderman game and no one has made a better one since then because they all miss the most important part webslinging.

Sure I can fap to this

wow that is some fucked up anatomy

i was more talking about how they later ruined series with their cashgrab movie licensed titles, yeah spiderman 1 was great

Fuck off. Her character is shit aside from her costume

The fact that Mr. Negative was confirmed out the gate with his goons being featured prominently in the reveal trailer really shows that anyone is possible.

I doubt it'll happen, but I'd love to see Hobgoblin show up for once.

fap to middle one NOW!

I'm gonna be happy if the symbiote is in the game in any way. It'd be cool if Agent Venom was in the game, he's never been in a console title yet.

Anti-Venom probably makes more sense with the Negative man though. Hopefully he's actually in character instead of just generic villain like in Edge of Time.

Read Ultimate Spiderman, he spends more time avoiding the cops and journalists than fighting baddies.

wait, why wouldnt Venom be in this game?

Mysterio often carries himself as being some kind of grand magician on par with Doctor Strange. If they played that up and made him out to be some kind of menacing man of magic, only for it to be revealed that it's all elaborate smoke and mirrors instead, I think that would work pretty well.

Rare used to make great games too. Doesn't mean I'd want them developing BK3. 100% sure every single person involved with Spider-Man 2 doesn't even work at Activision anymore.

How about the new Agent Venom design?

>cashgrab movie licensed titles

Oh so you just hate a game that you've never played.

The superior ones.

SM3 and the two TAS games were awful.

I liked the first Amazing Spider-Man game.

Mostly for the mechs.

To be fair, good movie tie-ins are and always have been a rarity. Not that it matters in this case since this is an original game.

Carnage, because people have shitty taste.

Spidey literally kicked that dude's new iMac. I don't even like Apple but, like, come on, Pete.

youtube.com/watch?v=AGXnTKiOgPw

I was obviously talking about Spiderman 2 and how it's not a cashgrab movie licensed title. Everone knows everything after Spiderman 2 was shit.

Superior Taste user

Nah.

I've come to like his spaceknight look, but the Agent Venom design is better in almost every way.

>film tie-in
>good
If there's one thing that baffles me it's people's reaction to this fucking game... I mean, what the fuck?

>film tie-in

It's not a tie-in.

>Frogposter.
Disregarded.

The ASM2 game was good

Maybe things wouldn't baffle you so much if you actually paid enough attention to the game to know that it wasn't a film-tie in.

Mania is best girl.

>maybe they feel smaller since you can move so much faster
You nailed it.

I'd rather have a game as the best Spider-man.

Bullseye

I don't think he's ever shown up in a Marvel game.

Absolutely.

Super happy she's showing up in spaceknight.

This is a bullshot, I just know it.

I hate Spider-Man, he's such a boring hero.
I don't get how he's so fucking popular in Japan either.

>get killed in that shitty Spider-Verse event
Poor Kaine.

>best Spider-Man
That's not the emissary of hell or suffering-man.

Because he's completely different in Japan. He drivers around on a badass motorcycle and fights giant robots there.

>Not Watchmen

You had one job

I'm so glad we got Romita's Spidey for the movies.

Even more glad that they made the eyes work too.

Read Spider-Man: The Manga, it's one of the best incarnations.

Well, to Slott's credit, he showed him coming back at the end, and he'll come back in Clone Conspiracy. That might not be a good thing though.

If only it kept going.

Sufferman was beginning to go places.

>that anatomy

At least that one slapped a HUD onto it

JJ was right
He's a masked menace

>GOAT costume wasted on a shit character
Fucking Marvel

@352278393
(You)

I know this is fake and I'm still disappointed.

If this game comes out and is really 10/10, I might buy a PS4 for it.

Not as good

>expecting good after sunsed overdrive

good goy. game will be awesome, please buy it twice

>30fps

Lmao no

Sunset Overdrive is good though

wasn't he in the spiderman 2 game?

Bullseye was in the Marvel: Ultimate Alliance games.