What went so right?

What went so right?
Also will we get a spinoff with more of her?

Other urls found in this thread:

katawashoujo.wikia.com/wiki/RAITA
youtube.com/watch?v=cs8z7xr8wE8
youtube.com/watch?v=OMsLfvVXPOY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Raita is kami*

Kami means Goddo

Only problem is he can't ever touch the characters again.

good, his fetish for concentration camp victims with silicone chests is disgusting

>Those motherly tits on the right

Someone post the newest game. That should get this thread nice and depressed

I lost my first mission in that damn forest.

I should not have only put one engineer on Welkin's side, and I should not have let the engineer run ahead to disarm a mine and run right into the path of a shocktrooper

I'm not very good at this overall. Dallas has eaten more lead than carpet at this point.

>Getting pregnant made her tits swell

This is my fetish.

did he got banned from SEGA?

Raita is GOAT-tier when someone keeps his autism for torepdo tits in check.

You only need one engineer; it can fix multiple times and your tank shouldn't be tanking much damage if you support it properly

If I were Welkin, I'd be banging her every night.

* torpedo

>it's a skeleton with basketballs

Thanks Raita.

>implying he doesn't

tfw you can play all the vidya in the world but ywn suckle on those nipples

He fucks bread every night, not his wife.

I only wish the game was better

never because everyone likes worst girl

Raita is a shit artist

get that choppy webm out of my face

Is that a fighting game?

Should've scouted ahead

Don't be gay, user

>What went so right?
Mature woman > plucky teenager (Though I still like VC1 Alicia)

>Also will we get a spinoff with more of her?
I seriously doubt we'll ever get another game set in the main VC universe. She showed up in VC2 and VC3 though so at least there's some more exposure for her. Also an assist in that one anime fighter (where Selvaria is playable.)

>Needing anyone but Alicia

Doing it wrong.

>Raita is a shit "artist"

No. its some mahou shojo shit Raita drew. that sprite is just fan art

Maybe it's common to wear makeup and wear push up bras on the battlefield so that you leave a beautiful corpse.

>more lead than carpet
My sides user. What did you do to them?

why does it look like she's 30 on the right when there's only a 2 year leap? she went from humble 20 yo to milfy 30 yo.

anybody know if theres more to this or if its cropped?

what's going on with those legs? especially her right one. looks like she has a long stump for a leg. does the poor thing have prosthetic legs?

Same reason why anime MILFs almost always have huge tits and voluptuous bodies.

Getting married in the 2D universe instantly adds at least 20 pounds to your ass, tits and hips.

>this is wasted on a fucking nerd who likes bugs and probably has missionary sex
GOD DAMN IT
Also I'm downloading this now after playing the sequel on PSP. What can I expect?

I liked the game concept from a mechanics standpoint, but I've never actually played it. Putting aside the story, how are the actual games?

No he fucks her every night, but he always tapes pictures of dragonflies and shit onto the back of her head.

Unless you're a dude, in which case you automatically qualify for old mentor positions and your body either gets scarred or wizened overnight.

God bless anime.

How did you ever finish the PSP game? I couldn't stand the fucking protagonist, and the supporting cast weren't much better (remember the colorblind chick?)

>after playing the sequel on the psp
2 or 3?
if you played 2 first everything is looking up for you user

Reminder that Raita is the reason Katawa Shoujo exists

katawashoujo.wikia.com/wiki/RAITA

2 I think. Vast improvement I take?
Seemed like your typical weebshit to me. Wasn't that bad or good but I enjoyed the gameplay.

I don't like how she has my mom's name.
What's her last name?

I liked it. I played it before any of the other two.
Like, wasn't 1 supposed to be just use Scouts to win?
Cosette is cute

If you mean VC2, then even if you give the school setting a pass, you'll hate the game because of the certs system. VC3 is pretty solid outside of the shitty map system recycled from the 2nd game.

Terrible and shallow.
It's weirdly binary how taking cover is. Enemies can be kneeling in a shallow ditch, but they'll still be immune to headshots. Meanwhile, there's no taking cover behind debris or rocks, so what could be a good position is now a liability since the enemy can headshot you since you aren't technically "in cover"
Reaction fire is pretty stupid too. Enemies shoot at you as soon as you are in range, and don't stop until your turn ends. However if you just pop into their line of fire and immediately take aim, they'll consent to wait there like ducks while you decide which testicle to pick off first.
Upgrading guns doesn't feel like much of a reward because (unlike VC2 or really any other good video game) the basic functionality of your units never changes. You can't go from shooting a Machine Gun to shooing a Laser Gun like in Xcom, and you can't go from an RPG to a Mortar like in VC2. You just slowly tick up to Gun+1, then Gun+2, etc, which isn't really satisfying.

2 added a ton of features that had no business existing in the game like the fucking materials/medals grind you needed to do to level people up.
1 had none of that and 3 removed all the shit features and just improved on what was good.
sadly it's still limited by the PSP but it's a great game.

don't have a ps4, did the remastered version added anything besides better framerate compared to the ps3 one?

Well what's Welkin's last name

Alicia Melchiott
then
Alicia Gunther

Removing Raita was a mistake.

An, Welkin was a good design, but kind of a shit character. I don't know why he gets any praise.

It's like DMC4 x God Eater

I see no reason to dislike him.

He's a cool guy who does what it takes to defend his country and he likes bugs and shit.

When you get past the "stealth" forest level with just Welkin and Alicia, you unlock weapon upgrades that change the characteristics of the weapon on top of generally being a straight upgrade from the earlier versions. For example, you can requisition rifles that can decrease the enemy's defense stat on hit, increase the rifle's accuracy, or increase the rifle's damage. Machine guns can be upgraded to lower defense on hit, do more damage, or hold more ammunition. Lancers can unlock a special lance that works just like a mortar, and so is geared towards wiping out soldiers who are crouching behind cover. Though a well-placed shot into a radiator will still blow up a tank. It may not seem like it at first, but the "enchanted" weapons can really make a difference, especially on very hard skirmishes where you need to make your enemies either susceptible to pot-shots or render them unable to do any serious damage.

Also, completing the skirmishes in the Edy attachment DLC unlocks some pretty OP captured weapons. Captured weapons in the main game are all focused on having extreme damage but shit range, the DLC weapons are this with exceptions, but taken way further. For example, the Scout challenge will grant a rifle that can destroy heavy tanks with around five close-range bullets into the radiator, making the already powerful Scout class into long-range, squishy Lancers. Beating the Lancer challenge grants one of if not THE most accurate lance in the game, which trivialises some of the tank boss battles because now your lancers don't need to go through a meat grinder to get close enough to hit. The Sniper challenge grants a Sniper rifle with a ridiculous magnification on the scope and so on...

There's also grenade launchers for Elite Scouts, and Flamethrowers for Elite Shocks.

Fucking Dengeki Bunko man. Big tits are fine and all but Selvaria has a ridiculous size in that game. Her chest looks so fucking weird and unnatural.

>For example, you can requisition rifles that can decrease the enemy's defense stat on hit, increase the rifle's accuracy, or increase the rifle's damage.
All of which are pointless because enemies generally go down in a single volley anyway

That's how he draws without constraints.

I mean I still think it's hot but it sure as hell ain't human.

How is this game, anyway? I bought it solely because Kino is a support character and haven't got around to trying it

Comes in handy more than you think, like if you can't get close enough to guarantee a kill or if your lancer is on the other side of the map and all you have is two scouts to kill an armoured unit

I really fucking want a Mahou Shoujo game.

It's better than it should be for a waifu fighter.

holy fuck that one from with the ass...HOLY FUCK!

Are they in Dengeki Bunko?

what game?

>nanashi doing fan art of raita's works
nice

It's a great "My first fighter" game. It's easy to pick up and learn how to play even if you've never played a fighting game before. The arcade/story mode is nice and it's fun seeing characters from different franchises interact with each other.

If you're heavy into fighting games then it's probably going to be too easy for you, but it's honestly a pretty solid fighting game. A nice touch I like is that the game's main theme kicks in if it's the final round of a match. First to three wins, both players have already one a round. Whoever wins this round wins it all. And this starts playing.

youtube.com/watch?v=cs8z7xr8wE8

I'm genuinely looking forward to the next game, Ignition.

>hey there's a war going on people are dying you and your husband are insanely strong and great military leaders maybe you want to help
>NOPE teehee we make bread now

fuck the second game
jesus christ why

Yes they are, but you have to unlock them. Akira is the default final boss if you progress through story/arcade mode, and he's unlockable. If you win all the rounds in the game with a super (not actually all, but close enough) then you get Selvaria instead.

Selvaria also has an instant win secret super where she sacrifices herself for victory that's not listed in her move set. It's.... really fucking surprising when the CPU throws it at you and you have no idea what to do.

Selvaria is pretty solid though. Slow as all fuck, but she's strong.

youtube.com/watch?v=OMsLfvVXPOY

They retired user, I don't blame them for not wanting to go kill fellow citizens, they spilled enough blood already (Alicia especially.)

I believe the game said it was because it was a civil war and not outside invaders so they couldn't draft the militia like in game one. In order to help, they would have had to join the formal army and that wasn't what either of them wanted as a career path.

>just completed chapter 13 (the one before she becomes a valkyrie)
>didn't take 2 spear guys to chapter 14
>restart
>forgot to save after chapter 13
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

Valkyria Chronicles

I'd like to add that the debuff weapons are great for when it is the enemy phase. It's rare for interception fire to actually kill an enemy, so ruining their attack stat helps keep your soldiers alive, and reducing defense just helps in getting an extra kill every now and then.

Clearly Valkyrur magic and her love of baking has given her a natural need to put hot dough in her oven and let it rise over and over.

>Doing Operation Cloudburst for first time
>Shocktrooper runs past tank and six of my shoulders to get to my Engineer and pumps her full of hot lead
>Don't even get to call in a medic, she's just fucking DEAD

I'm so sorry for being a bitch Cred Forums but I savescummed on the spot. I had just read her biography about how unlucky she was and how everything in her life seemed to go so wrong, and I just felt so fucking sad and wanted to make something go right for her

>Raita is kami*
No, Raita is shit and his art style got worst with the years. He's the new Mogudan.

>savescummed
Disgusting, I let every person who died stay dead.

It's war user, don't let the cute anime girls fool you.

you can tell she has puffies

Save scumming has a price you know. You can pretend that you saved them but deep down you know you let them down.

anime is shit and weebs should genuinely hang themselves

Literally the best of the best girls.

Puffies are the absolute best.

Looks like she gets 'em used often enough to stay nice n' perky, too.

this game is so frustrating.
gameplay is just a broken fucking mess.
run past everything with scout.
than some random enemy you must defeat spawns at the most stupid place possible
than you just restart the chapter because just placing a unit there beforehand will be faster than watching those 20 minute long enemy turns.
Even the plot becomes pants on hat retarded once Is dies.

Homosexual detected.

Absolutely nothing. She looks better at 19

I think VC3 might be my favorite game of all time. The characters are kinda generic but i love them. I enjoy the pacing and twists and turns of the story, and i love the menu, seeing where the squad is going to fight in next. I love the abundance of missions. I love the music and gameplay. Awesome fucking series, to bad azure looks like complete shit

How do I get the steelbook edition for remastered VC1?

VC3 is truly a masterpiece.

HD remake never because fuck everything.

them after pregnacy tities

The engine theyre using for azure is gorgeous, maybe one day theyll remake vc2 and 3 with it

>tfw you remember anime Alicia

You mean the reaction image goldmine?

VC3 gave us the best Valkyria.

The show's only saving grace

>anime Alicia
Only good for reaction faces, how did they fuck her up so bad?

>It's another Raita in charge of anatomy episode
Fucking disgusting.

Nice tits

>The engine theyre using for azure is gorgeous
said no one ever

it looks like shit compared to VC1

guys seriously i want this so fucking bad

are you fucking kidding me. azure has tons of problems but the graphics is not one of them. it looks like gravity rush with better particle effects. looks way better than vc1.

Talk to me guys.

Valkyria Chronicles 1 was an obvious success.

They already had the engine for it in PS3 before.

Why the fuck in the world were they so scared that they did VC2 and VC3 in the PSP instead?

Buy it.

They were trying to hop on the success of games that were portable, had quick missions and school setting bullshit.

But they fucked up a lot of things in VC2.

VC3 fixed almost everything but it was too late really.

WHERE
im scared to use ebay

Best girl

graphics are the main problem, the characters look like fucking garbage and the tech is abhorrent.

>gravity rush
>particle effects
are you fucking drunk?

>21
>retired
Bitch conscript their asses

Evening Cred Forums. I'm getting no sound from my Steam Copy of the game.

What should I check to troubleshoot my copy?

youre crazy nigger. azure is eye striking and thats the best thing it has going towards it. if thats the view youre going to push then well just agree to disagree.

Amazon then.

Can it compete with this?

Kirara = Tanned Erika > Erika > Misa > Flatties

>We're gonna move VC2 to PSP. If you want VC back on console, prove to us you want VC back on consoles by buying VC2
>lol VC2 sold so well on portable we're gonna keep the next one on portable too

Thanks Sega

misa-nee is literally my waifu take that back

buddy it looks no different from the dime a dozen ps3 anime games, except the color balance fucking sucks.

are they racist or something

Clingy Sakaki with bigger tits

Would still rattle her bones though

Couldn't find it on Amazon. eBay it is then.

Marina-chan is edgy, EDGY!

i still fucking love her and want to fill her with babies

>the skulls
>the belt
>the lions
the more i look the more i found