>finally get a really well paying office type job
>work 40 hours a week
>can afford vidya now but too tired or don't have the time to play vidya

Fuck

Same senpai.
Own a store so I have NO time.

expand to working 72 hours a week, work for a burst of time and save it all up
then quit and enjoy your vidya and time and money

If you can't find the time to game between exercise, work, time with your wife and kids, other hobbies like shooting, and maintenance around your house and yard, you're a pathetic pleb who needs to learn time management and discipline.

Can I have a job, Big Bossu?

>being unemployed for longer than 6 consecutive weeks

Nice job ruining your life and prospect of ever getting a decent job again.

That''s the thing, I have other hobbies and other obligations. Vidya has slid all the way to the bottom of importance of priorities.

Do you work with your old man and your son, big hoss?

He's onto something - except it's 7 on 7 off
You basically work 2 weeks worth in 1 week then take 1 week off.

When will this meme stop?
Monday to Friday I wake up at 8am and get back home at 6pm and I still find time to fulfill any vidya needs I have. If anything, being stuck at work just gives me drive to want to go home, relax, and play a game.

There are 168 hours in a week, taking out 40 of them to be a productive member of society should not hamper your ability to play video games you worthless sack of shit.

This

I work 40h/w and still get ~40 hours of vidya

Just get good sleep

His commute might really suck and add another 10 hours a week.

>work all day
>instead of making dinner, working out, spending time with family or friends, play vidya immediately and call other people lazy sacks of shit for choosing to not play vidya

You're both probably fucking fat if your aren't dedicating any of your free time to physical fitness

My point remains, you should be easily able to juggle everything and have enough time to play video games.

fuck videogames
make money

How much do you make a year?

I only make 40k.

Nigga, 40 hours a week means you're doing a regular 8h work day. You should have time not only for vidya, but you can also work out. Stop being a bitch faggit.

140 hours of vidya/sleep still leaves plenty of time for exercise/housework

Shit nigger get it together

What's a good entry level office job? I just want out of the cycle of pushing carts and flipping burgers.

just pirate the games then?

I would try to get some IT gig if you are good with computers.

It's okay user. I work 40hr weeks with take home work too. And have a wife and apartment to take care of. I still have time for vidya on weekends.

You can do it!

sucking dick

16 year olds regularly get hired at secretarial/front desk type jobs. I'm not suggesting youre 16, but it might be worth looking into those positions

I'll go for the help desk then. I can't even touch type but I built my own PC and am willing to learn.

i'll give you something to touch type

*unzips vaginer*

>40 hours a week

You act like this is a lot. 40 hours a week is four ten hour days; you may as well be working part-time.

Usually five 8-hour days.

When you work a stressful job it is alot. People who work 50-60+ hours are miserable.

The hoss would be proud.

>tfw work in IT and have to work weeknights and weekends sometimes
>tfw on call sometimes too
Love those 60 hour work weeks

>not just lying anyways
I didn't have a job for 6 years. I told my current employer that I had spent that time assisting my buddy with his family business. Had my buddy confirm my story over the phone and I got my current job. Turns out my friend doesn't even have a family business. He's just some desk jockey at a security firm. Unless you're applying for some serious position in some corporate machine your employer isn't gonna dedicate too much time to background checks outside of criminal history.

Mine does its fuckin shit

>tfw studying compsci at uni
>tfw I'm preparing to suffer

w-which area of IT do you w-work on a-user?

this, i honestly play more vidya than i used to because im aware how much free time i have.

you guys need to count your free hours and use them wisely.

>Freelance translator
>Bunch of free time to play vidya when there's little or no work coming in.
>Suddenly everyone wants my services at once
>Almost no time for vidya for awhile
>Back to lots of vidya time

>used to have a job at retail
>used to do produce, then moved me to carts
>only work around 20 hours a week, afternoon shift
>get a new job delivering car parts for around 40 hours a week
>need to get up first thing in the morning
>next to no time for privacy at home, I can only play vidya when my parents are asleep

It will never happen, but I'm holding out hope that I might win the lottery. At least then I can live a carefree life and move the fuck out. I'm planning on moving out eventually, maybe live in a trailer park or a tiny little shed of a house.

Some people have other things to do after work, e.g. family engagements, doctor/dentist visits, overtime, sleep, finance matters, etc. and also not everyone carefully divides their time specifically to play games, or is even capable of sticking to such a tight schedule when everyday life happenings such as a coworker calling in sick so you have to take their place, or you have to cook dinner since take out is expensive. Honestly I'm impressed people manage to play vidya on workdays since unless that's their only thing (e.g. no family, no friends, no life problems) then they would typically have to save it for a day off or early day.

Things to make you happy fall apart sometimes when you have life priorities. Happiness often just dies out since it isn't important to some people compared to all these things. After all, why be happy if you're going to be worse off later by not doing (thing)?

I play my 3DS on break and sometimes I just sit in my car and play it instead of going home on time. Vidya is too important to pass up tbqh

>8 hour office job shifts
>2 hours of public transport per day
>enjoy some portable games every day
I will run out eventually and I will become miserable

>tfw intoodeep in my compsci degree to back out
>realize how ridiculously difficult it is to stay relevant in the programming scene and that I have to legit dedicate my entire life to the field to be in it
>slowly burning but dont know what to do since i have a family to support and no real skills

If only I didn't bitch out killing myself when I was younger...

>wake up at 6:30 am
>Work from 8:00 am-6:00 pm
>Came home at 7:00 pm
>Tired, dirty
>Take a shower, eat, rest
>10:00 pm
I'm working like a negro slave for $100 usd per week, but i need the job, i spend almost 5 months searching and trying in diferent Jobs.

>40 hours a week
>office job
>literally 6-7 hours free time a day
>weekends free
>too tired

get a grip you child

>Work full time night shift walmart as a stocker from 10 pm until 7 - 8 am
>class at 8 am
>18 credit hours, there every day until 4
>Then homework/studying
>Have to be up to get ready for work at 9 or so

I'd settle for sleep, much less vidya time desu.

>have no job and all the time in the world
>games are a chore
>have job and limited time for other things
>games are relaxing and a nice way to blow off steam

>Work 45 hours a week
>Have other activities outside of work that I take part in
>Generally spending time with a friend out of town most weekends
>Still find time for Vidya

It's not that hard.