It been a month

Are we ready to admit it was good?

what would Armond White say?

Maybe it is. I wouldn't know, I didn't buy it.

It's okayish
You can pirate it

it actually turned out to be decent and im shocked
will probably keep me satisfied until prime 4

No cuz it it sux
>Fusion comes out
>most polarizing traditional Metroid game
>Other M comes out and is a worse version of that in every way

>Prime 3 comes out
>most polarizing 3D Metroid game
>FF comes out and is a worse version of that in every way

Funny how that works out.

Like poetry

Like love and romance

>prime 4

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

The game itself is fun, but it never should've had the Metroid name in its title. Doing that only hurt a franchise that's already starving for games. It could've just as easily been called "Federation Force" and released as a budget title and people probably would've been totally okay with it.

It should've been more killing and hunting aliens and less shooting a ball in to a hole.

Setting a new record in low sales for the Metroid Series... yeah, good luck with getting Prime ANYTHING. Seriously, the sales of Star Fox were something like 10x better than it. That has more of a future than Metroid does right now and I don't see Nintendo doing Star Fox anytime soon either.

>people still think we are getting Prime 4
I thought Takahashi made it pretty clear that Federation was the only Prime style game you were getting. Seeing the main Metroid site "metroid.nintendo.com" not public yet got me interested on what Nintendo is planning for the traditional series on the NX.

Metroid is dead, there will never be another game in the franchise that isn't absolute shit. Find something to fill the hole, move on.

After Federation Force? It's probably just a memorial. There probably was a Prime being done too while Federation Force was being done. But like The Galaxy 3DS, I see it being turned into something else.

This.
It should be the same style, but drop the "Prime" subtitle now that the Metroid Prime stuff (Dark Samus, Phazon) is done.

I personally enjoyed it a lot. My only complaint was no versus mode, but blast ball is an okay replacement, in a dumb fun sorta way.

>Seeing the main Metroid site "metroid.nintendo.com" not public yet got me interested on what Nintendo is planning for the traditional series on the NX.

If they announced a new Metroid for the NX I'll be both happy because of its announcement and baffled that Nintendo didn't announce it earlier.

They're keeping their lips sealed when it comes to anything regarding the games on NX. Miyamoto let a new Mario and new Pikmin slip, because he just doesn't care anymore, but that's pretty much all the info we're getting until we get an official announcement of the consol itself.

Well they announced BotW will be on it

Even if people inside of Nintendo wanted to make it (which after FF, I doubt) I don't think the executives would allow it anymore. In June, along with the changed western style executive rule in Nintendo just recently implemented a committee to basically over see projects that don't sell well and prevent them from being made. Essentially, Nintendo is reigning it's developers in with a leash to not make pet projects or poorly selling shit anymore. The Wii days of Nintendo developers having large influence over what is made are over.

No. Unless you own a New 3DS or a circle pad pro, aiming in this game is a fucking chore.

>prime 4