MUSOU THREAD

So berserk musou and musou all stars seem to the hype for mousos at the moment.

Whats everyone playing in anticipation? And what do you expect from these 2?

Decided to do a fresh run of DW 7 again because fuck it.

Musou all stars seems like a great idea but eh I dont know.

Other urls found in this thread:

playstationlifestyle.net/2016/08/22/berserk-ps4-western-release-will-things-held-back-japanese-version/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Playing HW at the moment. I honestly dont expect much from all stars. Also how the fuck is it that the berserk musou looks way better than the current anime.

I bought the AoT game, and i'm enjoying it so far.

Really impressed with the level of polish TK puts into their tie-in games nowadays.

So fucking excited for Berserk, still debating whether to import a JAP copy.

Just finished DW Gundam Reborn so not playing anything yet.

The only thing I expect from the berserk musou is a good retelling of the story.

I have no hopes for musou all stars.

Eh I wouldnt order the jap one. Apparently its gonna have some censoring compared to the US version.

Just picked this up. What am I in for?

Also musou all starts will be shit.

I'm on PC, what's better?
DW8XL or SW4-II

SW4=II is a downgrade. Avoid it and just get SW4 if available.

DW8XL has alot more content though.

>SW4=II is a downgrade
Yeah what the fuck were omega force thinking with 4-II? If they really wanted to release more personalised stories, they should've just made it an expansion.

I personally didn't like SW4 all that much so i'd say DW8XL

last musou game i played was dynasty warriors 2 for PS2.

Berserk will be my next.

You'll get a lot more out of DW8XL.

S A N A D A T E
A
N
A
D
A
T
E

Ok, gonna get XL.
I main Xing Cai and Zhenji, what are their best weapons in the game?

I don't play many musou games. I've only played Dynasty Warriors 2, Hyrule Warriors (which is p. great) and One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 (which is great as well). I guess Kamen Rider Battride War Genesis is a musou too, kinda fun for what it is.

Don't care for Musou All Stars. The Attack on Titan game is surprisingly great considering I have a casual interest in AoT. I hope Berserk Musou retains that level of love and care AoT got. I preordered my copy in July and will double dip for the US version.

Can someone confirm this?

>What am I in for?
If you like OP, a ton of fun. If not, maybe a just little bit of fun.

playstationlifestyle.net/2016/08/22/berserk-ps4-western-release-will-things-held-back-japanese-version/

shit, i forgot about that. idk, might get it anyway because i'd end up buying the local version next year as well.

yeah, TC said there are aspects that will be "unlocked" in the west. they haven't yet said what, but it's most likely to be gore.

is this going to be only on Playstation?

PS3 (Japan only digital)
PS4 (US, EU, JP, everywhere else)
PC (Steam)

Has anyone got any recommendations for someone who has only ever played the DW/Gundam musou games only? Looking for some not yet well known musous. Or maybe musous NOT made by omega force.

Rurouni Kenshin Musou when?

what are some non-anime stories or franchises that would make good musou?

Kamen Rider Musou. Those shitty Battride War games don't count.

Star Wars.

The Old Testament

Musou games are rehashed garbage. Fuck off with your cancer. Shit's worse than CoD or Assassin's creed.

Wolverine

no

What
What mod is that
Google only gives me dead and unfinished Star Wars mods

wow is it 2013 again

Playing as Sauron in the opening scene of the first Lord of the Ring movie is the only thing I can think of where retarded musou physics would actually make sense

One Piece musous are good.

thank god thanks user

I really hope it doesn't take too long to come out on Steam after the console release.