Why was Reznov the best CoD charecter?

Why was Reznov the best CoD charecter?

He just was

>charecter
????

Too bad that its Price.

Only one that didn't like the Russian WaW campaign, here. It was wanky. Felt like it was made for the kind of teenager that unironically worshiped the soviet union, and having known someone like that it didn't really do anything for me at all.

It's also probably the brownest game I've ever played, it's just unpleasant to look at.
>/personal opinion

this is true, treyarch makes power fantasy games

>comunism is bad mmm k
The fucking irony with you calling anyone a tennager almost killed me.

Reminder that WAW had based Kiefer and Gary Oldman voice characters.

>/personal opinion

I had the same issue with Black Ops, honestly. Like Modern Warfare just feels like a generic war story/action movie, Treyarch's early entries in particular felt like they were actively wanking off the army. Like the last scene in Black Ops where you resurface from the underwater base and see the american navy, jets flying over head, while rock music plays. That was a fucking weird moment to me, it felt like a commercial that might play after a NASCAR race.

Have you ever met one of the people I'm talking about? They don't actually care about communism, it's more of an edgy power fantasy sort of interest than a genuine "I think communism is good for the world"

because he was le epick badass russian you fucking redditor

Treyarch games have always been shit. For example Cod 3 is the worst Cod by a long shot.

MASON!

>lefty thinks his opinion is valid
There's literally nothing good about communism.

best post

I can count the number of NPC's that can qualify as a full character in COD on one hand, so of course the one voiced by Gary Oldman is gonna come out on top.

Because he was voiced by Gary Oldman.

If you're a Jew its pretty good

No.
>lefty
>Dark Souls picture
Like poetry.

Every system of government is good for Jews.
Jews cannot lose, goyim

>all this damage control
I'm impressed you haven't said yet

There is literally nothing wrong with this statement.

Good work.

YOU ONLY GRAZED HIM

IT WAS JUST A DECOY

Why doesn't CoD do sniping missions anymore? Those were fun as fuck.

And thanks for proving me right, ironic trash. You got so BTFO you took out the chinese cartoon pictures out in your 2nd reply.

Because its all about being rushing into combat and killing everyone instead of taking time and waiting for the right moment to take out you're target

CITIZENS OF BERLIN
A RING OF STEEL SURROUNDS YOUR ROTTEN CITY

wew lad. Why are commies so delusional?

>not price
WaW sucked for that reason. No Cpt. Price.

>Felt like it was made for the kind of teenager that unironically worshiped the soviet union

I don't agree with this. I give you that it ham-fistedly presented the soviets as true heroes of the war, but it also showed them in a dark light. This was done mostly though the retorts and action so pvt Chernov. At almost every order or instance of direct violence he had something to say. Be it to reflect on the atrocities that they're committing (like when Reznov asks him to shoot the dying Germans so that they can "bleed faster") or to simply reflect on they destruction going on around them, (when he accounts that the katyusha rockets are accomplishing nothing but 'tearing the city apart' while Reznov sees it as a mean to 'end a war') the campaign gives one both a perspective on how vengeance was a driving factor for the Red Army, as well as its doctrines for bloodshed.

I still loved it. Running around with a PPSH and a drum mag as I'm fucking up the Wehrmacht was fun when I was a teenager.

That's not Captain Price

That effect is intentional, Call of Duty campaigns are basically actions movies that glamorize war completely unironically and turn it into a spectacle.

But I don't understand how people perceive it as political. The games largely focus on individual soldiers and the whole "glory" aspect of war, while having most villians being members of larger government or corrupt people with higher positions in the military.

Also this, you're even given choices in World at War. There are multiple instances where you can spare german soldiers, but Reznov will order them executed.

They honest-to-god think that their system has never ever been tried before, so driven are they to believe that their narrow world view is the objectively correct way to do things.

Because hes resnov and he is the first guy you see with the ppsh in the whole game and also FIRE THE PANERSHRECK

STEP ONE!

SECURE THE KEYS

STEP TWO!

NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

THREE

>you're even given choices in World at War

It's shitty that people never realize that your choices actually color the way things pan out in WaW and some of the other Call of Duty games because
>lol, CoD campaign

The choices are so organic that people miss them. It's a shame that Call of Duty, especially Black Ops 2, does choice better than most modern RPGs. And people bitch about Mass Effect dialogue wheel. They fucking deserve it.

*TING TING*

Literally every communist country hated Israel and in places like Poland the communist gov under Gomulka led persecution of Jews

Cred Forums low IQ ahoy