Build Engine Thread / Duke Nukem 3D Thread

If you own Duke Nukem 3D Megaton Edition on Steam you can play online, so let's play some more. Just join the server that is up. Be sure to go to game options and turn on autoaim. I have a tl;dr post about YANG I will post in a bit for those interested in that also

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!SYQlHboB!Ckha66n96UzCA0oWGk1jp4YIv3D_Vyiu3-EOKZexUfY
mega.nz/#!qF4UVDJA!4FB0MQmKB02duHBr3-AFdQzbr6WSEWcGAXCnu8zRhuU
youtube.com/watch?v=6K00DCK1l98
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Blood is all that matters

then this is for you

There is also another option called YANG (I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO TEST YET). I really want to test YANG though if anyone is particularly interested. Here is a download for Duke with all the files you need to play.
mega.nz/#!SYQlHboB!Ckha66n96UzCA0oWGk1jp4YIv3D_Vyiu3-EOKZexUfY
Open YANG.exe, choose your username, and go into Settings to the Source ports section, then to the Duke Nukem 3D tab, and paste under Eduke32 "./eduke32-oldmp.exe" without quotes. If you are hosting a server, you will need to make sure it is P2P (not Server/Client setup with the bundled version of eduke32) and you will need to open the ports 8501 TCP and 23513 UDP. If you are a client you will unfortunately need to forward port 23513 UDP as well, there is no getting around this yet unfortunately. In theory though with ports forwarded this should work.

You can also use YANG with Blood which may be able to use the Server/Client setup so players wont have to open any ports whatsoever. Here is a download to the GoG version of Blood with YANG tossed in there, patched with OUWB, generic quality of life fixes for Blood like bmouse (will probably have to invert your mouse controls in the options every single fucking game but otherwise its pretty good, ask questions about configuring in the thread, i have for example mouse sensitivity lowered to 29 in the DOSBox config).
mega.nz/#!qF4UVDJA!4FB0MQmKB02duHBr3-AFdQzbr6WSEWcGAXCnu8zRhuU
For this go to Settings, then Source ports and click the far right tab that says DOSBox. Point the DOSBox section to the DOSBox executable found in Blood/DOSBOX, then on the next line for base config file point that to Blood/dosboxBlood.conf. Finally go into the Blood tab, and on the One Unit Whole Blood tab point to BLOOD.EXE.

by the way i apologize for that quality of dong, fixed

i am going to try 4 player max, i agree it gets too laggy with more, so we need 3 more

bumping for duke

EXCUSE ME, BUT WHO THE HECK IS THIS?

BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS

GET OFF OF VENT OR I'LL HAVE YOU BENT

>No Shadow Warrior: Redux

Shadow Warrior > Dook Nook

SERVERS UP 4 PLAYERS IS GREAT FOR LACK OF LAG REMEMBER TO TURN ON AUTOAIM

you can play that online with YANG too actually, same process as Blood

Shame shadow warrior redux didn't have mp last time I checked. A man can dream.

Man who buy drowned cat pays for wet pussy

>Be sure to go to game options and turn on autoaim

why

>You will never be part of a group of anons playing Duke, blood and quake 1 and 2
>You will never have friends to lament the demise of videogames with, whilst playing vanilla Doom 2

Because the game is fucking fast and you need a lot of practice to master free aiming in Duke matches.

are we /doom/ now?

>ctrl+F
>"Official Duke Nukem Trilogy E3 2008 Trailer!!!"
>no results

youtube.com/watch?v=6K00DCK1l98

This client has frozen three times already for everyone, would anyone like to test YANG? Follow and I can host, just say you wanna try with game name in the thread

let's play doom or quake instead

i don't mind if you advertise a server for those games here but this is a build thread and im not abandoning that, im in the mood for build engine games and really want to test yang to see if it even works

new server up need 3, lets hope it doesn't desync again somehow

Are people still playing?

>Froze two
>Only killed one
:(

we were playing until it crashed last minute, someone else host just in case its me

JOIN GOGOGOGOO

CYOME AHN

Get on you little shits

COME OOON