Vidya Drawthread

Previous thread: >Post references (character/franchise name) and keep them in a single post
>Keep it vidya
>If a post breaks the rules, DO report and hide it. DON'T respond to it.
>Everyone posting "LOOMIS" without explanations and proper criticism is just spam, which should be ignored and reported.
>Have fun

Post your art to the booru for anons to find later in case they miss a delivery or if it is NSFW:
vidyart.booru.org/
Also, to those uploading, if you know who the subjects of the picture are, please tag them!

NSFW Deliveries should also be posted in
Want to learn how to draw or improve your drawing skills? Visit the /ic/ sticky:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OeHgrf5z4C0?t=433
imgur.com/a/gUyt4
i.imgur.com/Lsx1EiD.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/qigrud.webm
my.mixtape.moe/hvntgw.jpg
deptheaven.wikia.com/wiki/Lacrima_Castle
imgur.com/a/CAHjL
imgur.com/a/qHXp4
youtube.com/watch?v=86xi7IiEOJw
imgur.com/a/Jk8qy
imgur.com/a/KdvXj
i.ytimg.com/vi/QyweCQoOeFw/hqdefault.jpg
victorvisuals.tumblr.com/
imgur.com/a/s3njl),
birdthief.tumblr.com/
i.imgur.com/nfMwjbW.png
i.imgur.com/k7FLpRm.jpg
i.imgur.com/jtnTA5p.jpg
i.imgur.com/NPbxc8Z.jpg
imgur.com/a/N352b
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WELCOME, TO THE THREAD OF TOMORROW!

Requesting my waifus massive mammaries

Requesting Beam Kirby wearing this ghost's outfit while using one of his staffs as wand.

Requesting Flora in the wedding dress on the right.

Mai's playable outfit makes her look like a slut, so I would like to request a picture of her trying to fight with her spear in the ballroom dress she once wore.

I'd like to see Cave in an Append costune influenced by her outfit.

Requesting the Darklings transforming the female Robo Knight and female Acrobat into Darklings by raping them, with the male Darkling penetrating the female Robo Knight vaginally and the female darkling tribbing the female Acrobat.

Requesting Ikaruga from Senran Kagura: Portrait of Girls holding a bouquet of flower like the bottom right image without the crying, but the flowers like the top right image.

Just draw Ageha, something simple and/or white. Even a plain dress+heels works.

Your waifu adores you! Hope your week goes well!

FUCKING WAIFUFAGS GET OFF MY BOARD REEE

YOU SHOULD BE CUDDLING YOUR WAIFU AND KEEPING HER TO YOURSELF! FUCK OFF, SHE'S NOT FOR OUR EYES!

Draw this little fella playing some vidya gaems.

My waifu died in Zheleznogorsk

Miku wearing the clothing Liquid Ocelot did in MGS4 on the Volta river unleashing the Guns of the Patriots. Scene for reference youtu.be/OeHgrf5z4C0?t=433

Make her a zombie waifu! She'll live forever! And not just in your heart!

Requesting Akari Ichijou slapping a talisman on someone to bind them to her will/control them

Does this board ever get a request not fueled by romantic love to fucking pixels, I wonder?

Requesting one of these hexafusion thingies.

Fucking whateverfag.

/r/ing a demonic Ashiya, or just a Dark Sister of Chaos (WH40K)

Dumb frogposter

And I'm out of alcohol to drown in. Doesn't stop me from hating myself, why should death stop your waifu from loving you?

I keep requesting stuff with Gamma but nobody ever draws it.

Please and thanks!

Requesting bikini raincoat chan surfing. Or painting her toenails black

Requesting a fusion of Sumika and Sumika Kagami

Can someone please draw my request, i dont care if its mspaint, i'll take anything

Requesting the Battle Chatelaine Sisters sitting beside each other at a sauna fully nude, giving off inviting expressions to the viewer.
If four characters are too much, then I'd be fine with having just Morgan and Evelyn in the scene.
Their names are from left to right are Nita, Evelyn, Dana, and Morgan.

I got loads of requests done on my hate alone.

Didn't need to quote anyone.

Tell him to kill himself, Johnny.

requesting a drawfag to mspaint all waifu requests.

Asking for Helena Douglas ( Dead or Alive, Lien Neville ( King of Fighters MI ) and Elisabeth Blanctorche ( King of Fighters ) having fun in a High Class Tea Party with those outfits.

Optional lewd version: The 3 of them lifting the lower part of their outfit that covers their butt doing a similar pose like in the last image.

Requesting Yellow Iris walking smugly with her per fox-squirrel Fin holding Makoto Nanaya with her tail, about to collect the bounty on Makoto's head.

Also maybe have Makoto say something like "isn't this ironic?" that she's captured by a squirrel.

(For , yes, the squirrel's tail grows to wrap around the target)

Draw Griffith with alola ninetales

One day, Squirrelfriend. One day.

Could I request some more school life Drakengard 3? For example, the Disciples wearing similar uniforms to their Intoners? maybe even using a human-dragon boy version of Mikhail?

Seeing that pic reminded of something.

Requesting Gary Busey dressed as M. Bison.

Requesting Mercy posing without her skirt, only pantyhose like Katherine from the game Catherine , like in the reference from the left. And if is possible Soldier 76 and Reaper struggling meanwhile they are climbing on Mercy's body like in the reference from the right.

What a lumpy faced fellow.

Isn't this being done right now? Why not just hang back until the guy delivers?

Requesting Leona Heidern wearing Leona West's idol outfit and being a bit embarrassed while whiling it.

I request Purple Heart dressed in Rosetta's outfit and vise versa, please.

Requesting Nonno from Darkstalkers popping out of any ball-shaped vidya object, surprising anyone that's in that object's game.

Anchor for: (Request was Mai Natsume from Blazblue having her tits fondled by a pair of hands that have slipped under the sides of her top.)

Feels like a waste with PH. GH would fit more I think, unless there's another reason for the pairing.

Valona finds your secret stash

Rie Tanaka voices both characters.

Requesting Edna sitting in her big brother Eizen's lap as he rams his big dragon dick in her tight ass. As rough and tender as you can make this reunion.

Requesting the Hunter (full Y. Hunter equipment or the Foreign set) and the Doll sleeping beside each other or him sleeping on her lap as she has a hand on his head.
imgur.com/a/gUyt4

Also suggesting the Hunter with an anchor trick weapon.

Does Valona ever have fruitful attempts at drawing?

Requesting Makoto Nanaya and Squirrel Girl/Doreen Green swapping outfits and both saying "It looks good on you!".

No one even pointed out that the last thread had trips in the OP? Where am I? Is this still Cred Forums?

/r/ing mirai dressed as a prostitute, looking pretty sad

the implication being that someone hired all the crimson squad girls but her to turn tricks

Requesting RED bondage

Does anyone have an actual fucking interesting request?

Requesting a full body Arina ( Waku Waku 7 ) and Tsugumi Sendo ( Fatal Fury Wild Ambition ) swapping costumes with their sneakers and jacket in hand with a curious face.

Do you have any actual fucking art?

I've had an user saying that they wanted to do my request but wasn't sure how to execute it.

An executioner holding the logarius wheel like this

Depends, what are your interests?

No, that's why I draw other people requests.

Take your favorite Cred Forums female and draw her wearing a qipao with covered hairbuns to see how it would look on her

If I had something I thought was somewhat interesting and creative, I'd post it.

Requesting a pocket Hoppo. The Hoppo you can easily bring with you.

Reis from FFT as a dragon girl please and thank you

Requesting Miriam doing this pose with her boots off

Requesting a redraw/edit of the Kelly panel on the left with Eugene Leopold from "Evolution Worlds".

Requesting Nene as a cop, either posing like a sexy cop pinup model/gravure idol or performing some police brutality and enjoying the ultra-violence.

Requesting Caroline and Justine in cute and frilly maid outfits with the velvet room color scheme to them.

Requesting E-102 "Commiting Homicide to Free the Beasts Inside" Gamma doing sonething cool with his gun.

Your waifu is a disgusting insect! Waifu souls are worth less than ash!

Requesting anchor saxton hale

working on it.

Her cosplaying (Crossplaying?) as Gene from Godhand or cosplaying Hatsune Miku's normal or append outfit.

Requesting Yoko from Bravely Second. Have her wearing a collar with a leash off to the side, clothed or unclothed whichever is easiest, and saying 'We have another task for you, our Minister of the Right' as if she's into it. she refers to herself as 'we', and 'minister of the right' is a title she gave to the main character after he saved her.

Done.

Requesting Symmetra and Ajna doing that Yoga pose and smiling meanwhile they are looking each other.

Requesting Nana wearing something nice and casual like in the ref below.
i.imgur.com/Lsx1EiD.jpg

Absolutely sick.

Holy damn.
Not OR but that is fucken godlike.

Can someone please do Mai Shiranui posing like Chi-Chi and Bandeiras or any character of your preference looking at her with a happy face.

And Andy watching meanwhile he's hiding somewhere if you want.

DAYUM

i want to kill myself

The Garland Globetrotters performing a song together, all dressed up for the occasion.

Holy jesus, there's no way. You found that on google, right?

>reverse search
>nothing

holy shit bro.

Lets start giving ideas for the halloween collab, please.

My first suggestion is zombified characters.

Any better ideas?

Lemme hop aboard that train, user.

Requesting a vidya mech of your choice drawn as an Automaton girl.

I almost mistook that for a RIG suit after seeing the thumbnail. Cool stuff though.

Requesting Nikki as a Scylla drawing on several easels

P5 MC in the same pose and clothes as Lupe on the right, sorry for blurry Lupe

assembly line waifu mermaids!

requesting Neps as Matryoshka dolls

Nigga das cool.

i second this

Requesting Homura eating this or about to eat it, drooling and with stars in her eyes my.mixtape.moe/qigrud.webm

For those who can't handle watching the whole process my.mixtape.moe/hvntgw.jpg

Killing you and telling ghost stories around a campfire about your shitposting.

A collective of game characters beating a piñata version of you, or just beating you with sticks.

>Someone gets a super delivery.
What the heck!

workin on it.

How about a drawing of Ceres from the scene from the opera in FFVI? Holding a bouquet of roses to her great chest.

Requesting Attila in her sweet devil costume rubbing her moist crotch and licking her lips.

Serene bending over or wearing anything as long as she has her spats; otherwise something badass in the Lacrima Castle deptheaven.wikia.com/wiki/Lacrima_Castle

Requesting Angel, Ramon and King of Dinosaurs posing like this 2 Mexicans.

it's alright, it's no waifu delivery, but acceptable...

can you drink bleach?
please?

seconding

Did a quick one for the guy that wanted Tifa masturbating in the bath
imgur.com/a/CAHjL

A busty Estelle fishing while wet, the fish escaping under her top, or swimming in a little bikini (shirt on top of swimsuit optional) please thanks

seconding

Requesting Kagari in the outfit on the right, in purple if you decide to color it.

requesting twincest please and thanks

...are those normal girls getting fishes attached to their legs?

Like, what?

Holy shit, this is glorious, I thought you were just pulling my leg at first. Thank you very much, my man

FIST FIGHTING

yes. we're facing a shortage of mermaids so we have to make more

Draw the reverse of this: If Aoto lost his duel with Akane and became subservient to Akane from Ar Tonelico Qoga, or Akane going full slave for Aoto.

Requesting Mallow in the Xtreme Costume V Set on the right.

Requesting Karate Joe doing karaoke at a bar, singing "Lonely Storm", preferably drunk

>was making a delivery
>see this

I give up
on everything
drawing
my life
my soul

Over the last chicken sandwich?

Finish it for the OR.

self depreciation isn't a very charming quality

Sonson.

my dick

pls someone

not like I was charming at all before
there's a reason I'm here

It is if you can make it funny

Cred Forumsrothers

I come to you with extreme guilt, I have been getting into digital painting but to achieve decent levels of of things that please the eye I must dedicate myself to it all day, every day... So I cant play games as much as I did but I still love them, is it really ok to abandon ones passion for gaming? Why does it feel wrong?

Requesting girls from any CAVE shoot 'em up drinking Black Label from the bottle or in a glass on the rocks.

when you hear about billionaires, do you just give up everything because you'll never match their wealth or what

For example, one of the girls here maybe with the Pilot as well?

Damn. I regret not suggesting my character. I was afraid you'd do some weird shit.

Whatever, maybe next time, right?

that's precisely what I do, what a coincidence

I would accept it

Requesting Rixia stuck in a vent like in imgur.com/a/qHXp4 and helpless as her fat ass is hotdogged/fucked hard from behind and cummed in and on.

Requesting the last character you played as having some troubles in the bathroom after one night of spicy mexican food!

>my AC villager
Where the fuck did he get it? I bet Poncho had something to do with it.

So what? If he finish the delivery he can quote the post.

Requesting Daidouji from Senran Kagura and Lianshi from Dynasty Warriors 8 shoulder bumping eachother in a tetsuzanko duel. Chibi Akira is optional.

Requesting Link turning into a female fairy and getting into a lewd situation.

Strapless leotard is a must. lets see some lewd fairies anons!

Requesting anything with Mao Mao from Sonic Wings. Any outfit and hairstyle is fine , there's just not enough art of her even though her design is cute.

Requesting Merilee from Aura Kingdom getting her short skirt lifted by a hand to reveal her pink heart panties to the world, embarrassing her. Having a nice, perky butt is ideal

Good night beautiful Waifufags!
I've got a commission that's gonna be ready tomorrow.

should turn into a female fairy (male)

Requesting Solidus Snake doing this. youtube.com/watch?v=86xi7IiEOJw

Does it involve feet?

Are you gonna share it?

abs. My secret weakness.

Who of?

Requesting someone just draw Shizuka Sakurai from Happy Manager. The 3d is kind of wonky looking in my opinion but despite that, she looks cute and I want to see 2d depictions of her.

Quickie.

Don't feel like getting b&, sorry.
Guess.

>guess
Nepu Nepu?

Requesting everyday objects turned into mimics.
A tupperware container, a wallet, an underwear drawer, get creative with it.

an amalgamation of Tharja, Aigis and May?

What's your source of income?

Yeah, sure. Anyways, gotta go to bed, or else I won't beat traffic.

Still love you all. Even you, you scumbag.

I'm an electrical engineer.

i wanna take her for a ride

Requesting a THICC, curvy Red with big, luscious milk filled titties and shapely childbearing hips that beg for some sweet, sensual mating. Remember to give her a nice, round ass too, one begging for a rough spanking. Make it ooze with sex appeal.

I CAN. MILK THOSE. TITS

Requesting the warrior from Diablo 1 being retarded and shoving diablo's soulstone into his forehead

OR here and very nice, thank you for the quick delivery.

Thanks, have a good night.

Requesting Felicia wearing the first lingerie dress here: imgur.com/a/Jk8qy

Also, if she could have her hair tied up in a long thick braid or some nice looking ponytail, that'd be good too.

Requesting Mukuro in Lana's whole sweater dress outfit on the right.

Still, posting it like seems like you weren't aware.

Great work for a quickie, user!

Think you'd be willing to update it so she's into it more? Head tilt back, sweaty, mouth open, etc?

Still, stop complaining.

Way to bring us all down with you

Requesting Kiria in her swimsuit, posing on her back as if she were posing for a magazine spread.

Not complaining, asshole. Just saying that repeating it like that can be construed as impatience.

Can I get a drawing of Ga Buidhe from the Xenoblade series? Something involving sweaty abs? Nothing overtly NSFW.

imgur.com/a/KdvXj

Requesting Iris dressed as Lady Layton.

requesting solid snake doing the "just right" i.ytimg.com/vi/QyweCQoOeFw/hqdefault.jpg

Now you mad, calm down kiddo, and stop complaining.

I'm sorry I didn't see this sooner user! Here you are! I hope you like it!

>you mad

Nice shitpost. You're wrong. Fuck off.

I know that this has been done but I don't have it downloaded.

DAMN IT

Requesting FemShepard doing housewife things and being cute.

Requesting Escha giving a soapy titfuck.

Just Google "solid snake pacha" you stupid nigger.

>this assblasted.

Now i can go.

Not OR but I don't get it.

here you go.
sorry it took so long (and it looks terrible)

Not OR, but great job!

Pocket hoppo? I don't know I just went with it

Requesting Corrin lying seductively in her undergarments on her bed, inviting someone to come lay with her.

but who's she married to

Nice done user, excellent work.

You have a site?

OR here, this is really cute. Always great to see more art of Hoppo. Thanks!

Glad you liked it friend!

Still not mad. And really, shitposting because someone was offering harmless advice? Way to act like a child.

Requesting Aura Blackquill looking smug and sitting cross legged on top of Clonco, who is struggling to stay up/keep Aura up

Garrus or male Shepard

Oh ok, guess my brain is just not working properly today, but it's really cute nonetheless.

requesting rockman fighting dark dragon from shining force I with help from the knight in green

Cute request. Dusty Robes is a cute card.

not OR but this is very much aww

Requesting Adeleine in a paint splattered tank-top shorts and flipflops

Halloween collab idea: Characters dressed as the most terrifying and hideous things, your waifu/mom, lol[/spoiler.

also not OR, but I saw him wishing for more fan art of this shy gal in a Paper Mario thread so he'll be quite chuffed when he sees it

N-N-NANDATO!?!

requesting anything with these cute little sprites from Kirby Triple Deluxe. not enough art of them out there

We need refs of the rest of them. Each of them have cute individual designs that deserve to be seen. That purple tulip one is the cutest. Your pic related is good too.

Delivery on sloppy Aigis.

fuck, forgot link.

I'll do a (hopefully) quick MSpaint line oekaki request. Lewd or semi-lewd, of course.

I really like your lines. draw more lewd things

ryder smoking a spliff

top notch greebling

victorvisuals.tumblr.com/
I'm still learning.

I'll follow ya. Nice job.

I don't want to even imagine that lewd OR semi lewd

it's a very phallic spliff
also I misread it as "lewd or non-lewd" for some reason

Requesting a Junko and Komaeda outfit swap please.

Unryuu in a sling bikini with barefeet

That is pretty damn impressive and so are some nice lines.

A moment of silence for dead Waifus.....

rip my waifu who died in Zheleznogorsk

making me sleepy...

Here Here!

requesting amputee's of the last protagonist you played!

Got a good sketch. Definitely doing this.

fair enough, i'm just extremely biased towards that one i really love the hair over the eye thing

Honey Bee from Puchi Puchi Virus showing off her butt

where the spoiler tags at

Lightning Ferron showing off her ass.

DRAW CANCER PREASE

You are learning very well, keep the good work.

I hav a canser.

Dead thread? Who's working?

Ass shot or face sitting.

I was working before I realized I'm a piece of shit

yES! yES! More (you)s! More (you)s! shower me in (you)s you magnificent bastards!

Requesting Alisha from Tales of Zestiria giving a blowjob in this pose (imgur.com/a/s3njl), but with the cock actually in her mouth.

I haven't decided if I'm going to continue this or not. I feel like if I post it again in its current state I'll probably drop it.

I remember seeing a screenshot of the game she was in in a Nintendo Power issue when I was younger. I'd always get diamonds when I'd see it.

don't give up my son

Aw yeah, looking forward to it user. If I hit the sack before then, I'll be sure to look out for it.

kinda new here. Pretty bored, tired but can't sleep, and all I have is a 3DS. I'll try and do one interesting request before I head out

dude that looks awesome, hope you get a good request

The ultimate spacie

Draw the Susie design on the far left manning a mech or holding/wielding a laser gun.

Really nice art, drawfriend

thanks, its no lactating choco/strawberry tits tho

Thanks a lot user, this is pretty damn fantastic and that detail of those joints is pretty amazing.
You got a blog or something?

Thanks my man, been in a starfox mood lately. can't wait to color that one in

The one true spacie

Hmmmm, I'll give it a shot my man. no promises tho dude sorry

Thanks pal, it's all I've got so I try to make do with it

sorry for the wait, I'm pretty slow

Here's some filthy garbage

I do. birdthief.tumblr.com/
Thanks for asking!

/r/ing the "never asked for this" version be posted

good shit

different user but would you be up for another request

Man, I need to make income like you.

So many unmade ideas. So much more to put into savings.

Requesting Bioshock's Elizabeth in an american flag bikini

Very nice.

Requesting Makoto earning a degree in electrical engineering.

give him a 1-up then euthanize him for full limb capacity restoration
also good job!

Whoa shit dude! You did that on a 3ds!? Thanks!

Lightning.

Requesting a female goblin from WoW being lewdly tortured for keeping the secret of the Thunderfury skin away from the rogues

A fun idea for drawfags: take two game who have the same name (first name, surname, whichever) and combine them. Sort of like fusion, but based on shared names rather than similar traits or the usual waifu trifecta stuff.

For example, Hershel Layton combined with Hershel Greene from the Walking Dead games, annoying survivors with puzzles.

Seconding this with all the Makotos.

>I'm pretty slow
Don't worry about that user, when pulling off stuff like that on 3DS, you need to take it slow and have infinite patience

Looks great, user. Thank you!

here ya go bro, sorry for it being sloppy and not giving her a laser gun, idk why but when I looked at her hair I instantly thought of GIGA DRILL! so yeah, hope that's fine dude (sorry for deleting, I fixed something that just just really bugged me)

Yeah man, I Just kinda rushed it tho to be honest, usually I'd take longer if I'm really into it

anyways, ganna head out. I'll probably check back tomorrow to see if I wanna check on request (if I get any). night y'all

So combine Adrian Shepard from Half Life and Commander Shepard from Mass Effect. Sounds like an interesting result.

I actually think this is a fine idea, myself.

You should drink bleach as well, very good for your health.

I've got one more req to do, but I'll be open to more afterward.

Hope you'll do more footjobs desu

well it's not my kink personally, but I'm open to it.

Characters dressed as other horror vidya monsters, maybe?

Creepycute? like, cute characters dressed as scary things and scary characters dressed as cute things.

Haunted house?

On a separate note, would a Cred Forums character dressed up as a Cred Forums character count as Cred Forums or Cred Forums? I have the idea of drawing/dressing up Shulk in either Marty McFly's iconic outfit, or the 2015 outfit from the Back to the Future series.

I don't see why not!

You all know I'm going to suggest outfit swaps...So, here goes nothing.

righto
i probably won't remember this by tomorrow but see if you can keep this in mind

will draw thicc lactacting brown girls for (you)s

Here's one (you)

For the bottom middle.

alright my man, will do.
nice

thats pretty dang cute

PLEASE

ANYTHING WITH MY GIANT WAIFU

SHE IS LITERALLY ASKING FOR IT

PLEASE

PLEASE

Dont die

Die.

DIE DIE DIE

i am hungry and sad

Game?

JOTUN

As you can see, almost everything is hand drawn. very good game.

Elizabeth with big breasts

PoV from Cornelius of Velvet having dinner in the pooka restaraunt, but she's in a red dress with a glass of Cabernet

Bampu

Requesting Flint from Mother 3 doing it with Hinawa's grave and Lucas and Alec crying. Also, Alec is masterbating.

Fogot the pic.

*Lucas and Alec are crying.

Live, dammit! Live!

Any simple requests.
Delivering Doodles

Sorry I'm the only one here, seemingly.

draw cloud riding a yoshi thinking it is like a chocobo (text bubble of a chocobo)

Somebody was talking about genderbending a few threads back

Can a kind user draw Dwight here sporting a sweet afro and shutter shades?
Thanks in advance!

I'm glad you're back delivering dude, it's been months since last I saw your beautiful paintings

You fucking faggot.

You fucking faggot.

y-you too

Make Makar a cute girl.

Red Hood from Soul Sacrifice giving a thumbs up or doing the peace sign

I was told there would be fat tittied Mays and shotas

Have I been bamboozled?

Requesting Nu and Lambda pushing their asses against each other's ass or double buttjob or double ended dildo ass to ass with each other. Keep the battle suits on.

Yes.

i will give it a shot

Excellent. Sexy wooden women gives me wood.

>Draws characters as chicks with big tits instead of femmy pretty boys
>He's the faggot.

Yeah ok, buddy.

Bumpu~

Requesting Lucina in her causal outfit on the left with her normal hair style(1).

Oh, Nii-san~

Unless you're a pro gamer, a speedrunner, a let's player, or an in-depth analyzer, your time playing videogames produces nothing of worth.

Think of art as developing a real skill that nets you a real product. It's similar to being a videogame designer.

Sure, drawing in general is a shit profession in terms of competition and rewards, but it still beats playing videogames casually any time of the day.

In any case, I advise not to draw for literally the entire day unless you have a big project you want to finish. Dedicating 4 very focused hours is going to be more useful for you than slogging through 10 hours of multitasking and mediocre commitment. Also, you can always keep playing games for inspiration, just for a more limited amount of time.

Working on it,

Also taking general Darkstalkers requests next

did something for ya.

Requesting the Star Fox team as a Mariachi band

Requesting a Rhodok Veteran Spearman (left) stabbing a Swadian Knight (right) off of his horse while the knight is at full gallop

Requesting Ky suckling on big lactating Dizzy titties like a baby.

Breath damn it!

Requesting large anal insertion with Cherche.

>no bald spot

ive been tricked

NSFW request of Kanami Mashita from Persona 4 Dancing All Night with the front of her outfit unbuttoned, tits out, giving an user a titfuck, please. Thanks!

Is this how far we have fallen?

>showing off her butt
When she's got those tits? come on man.

>8 hours ago

Are you going to shitpost yourself in a coma or something? You are getting those worthless posts rezzed up.

Blow me, nigger. You're not the police, feel free to simmer your bitchass butthole in anger tho.

my body is a cage...

Nicholas?

I'm just going to reply to a 10 hours post

Hello! i am silly.

Is that Kirari?

Good morning, everyone!

People dont like you, but ill say hi to be nice

Good morning mr cellphone man

Go back to sleep.

heyyyyyyyy

if it isnt my best bud! my best pal in the universe! how are you doing , my mexican friend?

pretty cute senpai

Thick requests?

That Fairy Link request had some pretty thick wording.

Thick Fuuka? Pretty please?

why yes, I want a thick juicy hamburger!

w-what do you want on the hamburger?

Thick Assassin.

Thicc Silent Hill Nurse

Cocks.

Thick Mary

Thick buns~

had. but you kept teasing me no matter how detailed or short i made it.

is wanting to turn a capable, strong hero into a helpless, delicate fairy and subject her to demeaning and lewd situations that wrong?

Your choice man!

I haven't teased you.

Requesting a drowsy Cicini fighting to avoid nodding off at a work dress wirh a cup of coffee

This thread needs more western games.

you're right. i only count one

Requesting Frea wearing the Crimson Shroud, completely nude underneath or keeping her boots and thighhighs.

Wait until good western games are made.

cant wake up

Like JOHN MADDEN FOOTBALL?

The Witcher games are better than any japanese game.

Yes user I like using spin attack over and over too.

They're based off a book series, they hardly count. Not to mention that the combat in them is by far the worst part of the games. It's decent, but repetitive, and without any real customization.

>They're based off a book series, they hardly count.
what.

dark souls 3 is better

>western

alright, lets see Tali'zorah getting attacked by a tentacle monster

from the inside of her suit

You are fucking stupid. A Souls game fucks it in the ass already

I think you're forgetting about SUPER MARIO BROS USA

No porn. Especially not eastern fetishes.

is Cred Forums the only board that uses anchor posts for their drawthreads?

>eastern fetishes

Tentacles are from the east. So is futa.

Alien predates modern tentacle hentai

Yes, but I thought that he was going in that direction.

ancient tentacle hentai predates alien.

>the east created humans' biological functions that sexually attracts them to certain categories
the word you're looking for is ''popularize''.

Even mental illnesses have points of origin, user.

it's barely really used here. someone just brought it over so they basically can just get a (you) whenever a new delivery is made.

>it's barely really used here
I see it used every thread.

The only practical use for it is finding deliveries easier, and helping whoever updates the booru, cause artists are lazy fucks who can't ever do it themselves.
And (You) farmer as well, knowing this place.

I meant by posters in that over half the time it's someone else anchoring the image.

Can I place an order for a pickup?

No.

depends on the angle. does tali have a facehugger on under her mask and no one can tell? maybe a mind control parasite got her months ago and since her voice is digital you can't hear it.

course i've always liked tentacles under clothes so just seeing them squirm under her suit with obvious choking noises as if they're getting everywhere is best

I don't browse the draw boorus and just lurk drawthreads evey now and then to see what people have done. I find the anchor posts ver convenient and relevant to my interests and was wondering why no other board uses it in their drawthreads.

Why is this called a drawthread if no one is drawing?

Yeh.

Draw Yubello for me, Mariel.

Requesting Izayoi In Relius's Astral Heat on the right, being felt up, groped, and molested by all of the hands confining her, with at least one hand playing in between her thighs.

What if she HAS tentacles on her face? What if she is the face hugger?

Whats a yubello?

i like that better than photoshoped stock photo

Japanese Bishop

This was fun. Hope you like it

>artists are lazy fucks who can't ever do it themselves.

More like they probably don't give a shit about the Booru, I know I sure don't.

regular yoshi variation.

You want drawings? How about I carve a smile on your face with a switchblade?

Holy fuck. Fucking amazing!
Got a blog?

HaHa

Thick Gaige

can I get a henry version?

Not OR but bretty gud G

I will be honest here, i need info, lots of info, about her personality, her skills, her loere/settings, even if my drawing will be a crappy elementary school level drawing.

Unlike most here, i like my drawings to be sticked to the character and its posibilities, not just doing some retarded crap or fill it with shitty fetishes like all the lewdfags.

LEWDFAGS STATUS:
BTFOOOOOO

His name is Yubello, he's the prince of Grust and has a twin sister named Yumia. He's good natured and timid, while his sister is more aggro. He can use magic and staves, healing. I actually didn't think you'd go for it

Oh so its a guy?

Alright, ill see what i can do.

Both of these are super cute, thank you.

Requesting Junko gets raped by Nagito

Hope always wins! Fuck you, despair!

>her
smuganimegirl(boy).gif

Requesting Hikage from Senran Kagura with facial scars

Why is Yuka Kazami wearing that slutty outfit?

Requesting Xemnas with Laughing Jack as his Stand, and Laughing Jack to have a bear trap for a mouth

This picture is now only getting drawn because it resembles the mexican's OC in some odd way, ignoring the fact that the design ties in so much to the lewd healer threads you constantly see.

False, as a requester, I like not having to sort through five hundred posts of bullshit to find the drawings I requested.

Requesting Nagito getting raped by Mikan.

Enjoy a pigslut with a side of despair!

..You realize not evey single blonde character is me, right?

And thats a girlguy and a support, it has nothing to do with my my character, a female dps.

Tbh Yubello isn't really a healer, it's Yumina who's the healer. Yubello is a mage. It's just that Bishop and Sage are basically the same in Fire Emblem and can both use staves and tomes and in FE12 you can switch him to Bishop. Not sure why his TCG art is him as a Bishop.

Mhhhhhh..... sounds not bad...... ok...
The damn despair is just a stepping stone for hope!
For the hope, I will do anything.
Mikan is really hot!

I will take care of you.

Requesting Junko raping Naegi. Smiling at hope in the name of despair.

What is this guy's problem?

That is the fact of a man who realizes that he is not HOPE.

Hope is serious business.

Battlecats and Battletoads fusion to become the ultimate vidya he character.

Can I get this nigga Soulsborne style?

Feel like drawing huge heavy boobs, but give me a pokegirl

Can someone draw Elise and Sakura from Fire Emblem if wrapped up like this?
i.imgur.com/nfMwjbW.png
i.imgur.com/k7FLpRm.jpg
i.imgur.com/jtnTA5p.jpg
i.imgur.com/NPbxc8Z.jpg

Morgan please. You want anything specific?

uniboob.

Requesting White haired Noire, wearing panties with the mark of grima on them.

imgur.com/a/N352b

fucking nice

Die

>The
Fuck off

please draw saria relaxing in bed, with her deku stick poking out of the blankets while she plays with her own bulbous deku nuts

Build the wall

is that a euphemism for penis.

For tharjafag only. Don't (You) me again.

Dayum

I dare you Gary

YOU YOU YOU YOU

May

Waifus fucking suck.

requesting gwndolin with his snake legs in nylon stockings

Yes, if you want
Doing these. Huge, heavy.

suck dick that is.

/r/ tifa after accidentally equiping imp+bimbo matteria in bridged slots

I want /ss/ to go with that May

>I like all those picks
even if you don't end up doing any of them, you at least have good taste

think of the last game character you played as
draw them like pic related

How about Morgan breastfeeding a male Trainer if that's ok?

>take cute request
>make it lewd
Despicable.

Can be done

>Frank West
How about no.

you have to go back

He covered wars ya' know

a cool artist would depict samus at the beach, getting a tan while dark samus plops two morph balls on samus's face as a funny joke

never post that picture ever again.

And if you're just baiting thirsty people I ain't even mad cuz I do it too because it's pretty funny

hahaha based user

Favorite deliveries time?

>tfw you ask for request and none of them interest you and now you look like a baiter

Feels sort of bad.

think of your original vidya waifu
draw her making this face

help us help you

people who don't play games started making them

Just do Flannery

the obvious solution is to draw the emerald herald projectile lactating estus into two flasks

Favorite Deliveries Time ®!

Like you have any say on what the others like to draw.

do the one with the cutest girl

draw something spooky with these abominations

Requesting a female pandaren somehow ascending the super saiyan form

I say FUCK YOU to the despair scum.

what is is supposed to be?

Nice Pai Pai!
>TFW not in the Red Busters gacha
;-;

Done

Anymore Darkstalkers requests?

Go to hell and remain there, worm.

draw felicia choking on two fat hairy hair balls