Why are you browsing Cred Forums instead of going out with your friends?

Why are you browsing Cred Forums instead of going out with your friends?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vG6gqBFcS_0
youtube.com/watch?v=2opYa6oIzOI
youtube.com/watch?v=Ipr-wS5iBv0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I marathoned the first episode of kare kano and it was awful. The most low-budget, over acted weeaboo garbage ever.

What friends?

i'm browsing Cred Forums with my firends

Because I have none

>marathoned
>first episode
delet this

>friends

its Sunday

>friends
>implying

I have no friends.

Just got back from watchin the US womens soccer team

alone, because my friend bailed....

Because it's 10:30 at night on a Sunday.

Because I was doing that last night until 5pm today.

The only friend I have lives in the UK and goes to college so he goes to bed when it's still really early for me and I never get to spend much time with him

what anime are you guys watching at the moment?

No, I got sloshed at the house of packs last nite. Made off with a hangover that was only 3 on the shister scale.

they have work tomorrow

i am going to be up all night funposting on the chan and playing video games

does anyone have a gif or webm of the scene where tsubasa gets angry and explodes

My friends are even more reclusive than me, almost none of them are willing to do shit.

Everytime I stand up I feel like I'm going to pass out so I've just been lying in bed for the most part. I'd probably die if I went outside

At least you got to see some hot titties and ass, right?

>marathoned the first episode

I just finished watching One Punch Man and about three separate Let's Watch of One Punch Man so I can live vicariously through their hype.

I've been switching between Naruto, Nana, Inu Yasha, Kare Kano, and JoJo Part 4.

Because I'm playing video games with them.

>Why are you browsing Cred Forums instead of going out with your friends?
> Sunday night

Pretend harder to be a normie fuckstick

>this is what lets players make money off of

the teeth girl

kare kano

I'm phone posting from a food court while waiting for the hour of my job interview

>one friend is sick
>three more of us get sick

fucking kill me

I have class in less than 12 hours so I have to lay in bed and shitpost until I fall asleep

>implying you have to drink to go outside

watching Clannad for the first time

>friends

All my friends are dead

Ouran Highschool Host Club

>Let's Watch of One Punch Man

what the fuck

Dangit ronpaul, JoJo, Dragon Ball Super and Fate/magic lesbians

M3, it's so angsty it feels like satire at points.

nigga its sunday night

some of us have to cuck it up tomorrow

you sound like a boring person

it's also Sunday
>OP overslept

youtube.com/watch?v=vG6gqBFcS_0

is he our guy?

Dofus

Jojo part 4 and actually gonna start up Gundam ZZ soon.

Is Yukino "our" girl?

Friends?

>friends

Is that the french cartoon """"""""for kids""""""""""?

Anime is bad you stupid retards

One of them, yes.

Framerate was better in the late 90's...

NAGISA DIES

My big sister made me watch that with her.
It was surprisingly good. I liked it. I refused to watch the English dub like she wanted to, though.

You can't see tits because they're double binded by sports bras, ass is usually fat though. But it was pretty underwhelming, I blame the turnout though really low numbers for the world cup champs. Had there been a better crowd it would've been awesome.

Because I have class in the morning

You better source that shit.

Rewatching Parasyte because well animated body horror is a rarity

I only have one IRL friend and he's a fat bastard "trans" faggot with no taste.

She gets gangbanged by her new friends.

im bored before bed that's why. work tomorrow

I just spent the weekend in NYC/NJ shore with friends.

concert and shit, went to a bar while my friend was bartending and he fucked my shit up

I was walking around NYC in the area the bomb went off, less than 24 hours before it happened, really makes you think...

FUCK friends, worst sitcom ever.

Nigga, do I look like I asked for a plot summary? I want a god damn source.

Manga a best

the only anime I'm watching is JoJo and I've already caught up to the manga anyways

Is there anything this season that was good

Because it's 4 in the morning and I don't have any friends.

It's NTR

Because it's Sunday night, I work in six hours, and all my friends are about 300 kilometres away? This is neither rocket surgey nor is it VIDEO GAMES

What did you think of this most recently GoGo's Wacky Quest featuring Deadly Monarch?

Mob Psycho 100

shame about the dubstep

this, you niggers should read, time and time again I've seen the manga spin circles around the anime.

it kind of seems like you dont want to be his friend?

How the fuck is it NTR, she said she didn't even have any friends. Give me a source you cunt-nugget or I will end you.

The dub is actually tolerable from what little I've seen also did you fuck your onee-san?

Dude I love HaHa's Offbeat Trek! Murderous Royalty is cool!

Any anime with a similar artsyle but better premise?

Manga is actually a pretty decent medium because it's cheap as all fuck to make, anybody can make that shit, so even though there's more of a glut of it, the good stuff gets through more often.

Anime is just "holy shit this is the most expensive thing in the world, for the love of god only produce shows that are guaranteed pleb cash."

>he has friends

sounds more like drum and bass to me desu

It's RAPE user if you still choose to ask for sauce after this you will get it but you have bad taste!

Nothing, I haven't watched any in a while.

MOTHERFUCKER, I SWEAR TO GOD IM GOING TO FUND YOU AND A BABY, IM GOING TO SEW THE BABY TO YOUR FACE AND MAKE YOU EAT IT.

watching some hothead whistle and call everyone a yarou

I went to a wedding yesterday with a bunch of my friends. Then I went to dinner with other friends today. I work in the morning tomorrow like a normal person so I can't stay out late.

Oh please, I have no friends.

Rewatching Outlaw Star after more than a fucking decade.

It's still great.

I drink in with those friends from Friday to Sunday morning. This is the next chance I get to really veg out so I'm gonna enjoy it.

rewatching Kimi no na wa

No friends, no desire to have any.

>Sunday night
>Going out

Ranma? Yu Yu Hakusho?

you haven't listened to much dnb then, or much good dnb
youtube.com/watch?v=2opYa6oIzOI

the superior art form comes at a price

Tenchi Muyo or anything by Masaki Kajishima.

I find the washed out colors really appealing for some reason. Same thing with Lain, though that wasn't washed out it just had that 90's look going for it.

Everything is too clean and colorful these days for my liking. It all kind of looks the same.

why would you rewatch a shitty cam rip?

I only watch movie anime anymore, but I have no idea what to watch next.

Any recs?

KLK and Cromartie High school
>tfw Highlander: the Search for Vengeance torrent only has one seeder

don't give me that shit, hypnotik is dnb through and through

Well, for one, I have a boyfriend, and secondly, my onee-san is cute but not in a "I'd fuck that" kind of way.

I hope every day that he'll just go back to normal and stop playing garbage and pretending to be a girl

>Sunday
>Friends
Why aren't you playing video games instead of making threads like this?

Haven't got friends any more. Used to have some, but then they got weeby and I stopped hanging out with them. Now years later I've moved and I haven't bothered making any friends here apart from super casual acquaintances where we occasionally go to a bar or a barbecue or whatever.

I've reached that beautiful male plateau where you no longer feel any emotion at all and just work to clothe and feed yourself and then return to your tiny masturbation-shack to lounge around in your own filth until your next obligation.

Also been on a big Hearthstone bender for some reason. Can't be fucked to climb the ladder but I'm making decks like a fiend.

>well animated

Violence Jack. It's pretty awful but goddamn do I love the soundtrack.

his amd her circumstances and initial d first stage

>""comedy"" anime
>it's actually funny

Why is this so rare?

They're all wageslaved with girlfriends, wives and some even have children.
I only work every other day.
It isn't that I don't hang out with them.
They can't hang out with me.

I've been losing friends after college. I got tired of all that party life shit, and they kind of stopped talking to me.

Looks well enough to me, not everything can be Akira-tier

Rewatching Inuyasha.

Is there anything similar? Already seen Yu Yu Hakusho and Ninja Scroll.

I'm actually going to watch the OVA's later tonight
Is it pure edgy cheesy 80's as I imagine it is?

,、
/人
___ ___ _ _ _ ___ . _ノW. \_, ___. ._ _ _ __ _ __ _ _ __ ._ ._
. `i┌-、| `l l~ `l `; | | ||. .`l l' \ 〃く `i┌-、| ||. `l `; |..| | .| . || ./__ヽ | | .| |. .`l l~ | | | |
| |/| ` . | | | \ | .| | | | ノ \_フヽ> | |./| | | . | \ | l/| N . | | | | |_|. ||| | | | . | |_| |
| ;ヘ| . | | | _. | |.|.| .| | / ,/ ./ | ;ヘ| |.|.| | _. | | | |.|.| ヽヽ, | |. | | | _ .|
| | | | | | | | .|;=;| | | ;|  ̄ヽΞミ ,/ | | |;=;| .| | | | | | .|;=;| .|`l_| | | | | | .| | | |
| | | | | | | | |.| |.| .|└' | | |/| | | . |.| |.|....| | | | | | |.| |.| ヽ__丿 | | | | | | | |
. ̄ .  ̄ . ̄ . ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄ ̄ |. |. |  ̄ . ̄ ̄ . ̄ . ̄.  ̄ . ̄ ̄ . . ̄、  ̄.  ̄.  ̄
 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ \|/  ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
ファイナルファンタジーIX

Thanks. I've already seen Yu Yu Hakusho, but I'll check out the others.

KLK. About 4 episodes away from the end, and I've yet to see why everyone hates it so much.

I forgot which one that was, yeah that's some good shit. could do without the minor wubs but it's tolerable
the one I posted with the le epic bass drop from episode 1 or whatever is trash though

My friends like going to pubs, and that's literally all they do. I grew sick of doing that years ago.

I thought Azazel was pretty funny

Shokugeki no Souma AKA Cooking Wars

It's like watching a food network show, but in the style of a battle shounen anime.

Good comedy is rare in all mediums I feel.

Also, source?

i am watching my teenage rom com is wrong as usual too!
honestly the whole yahallo! bit gets a bit annoying and i only started it cause it had a trap

>camrip

Made the mistake of watching that with my mum

>5 minute graphic rape orgy a half hour in

I have work tomorrow

Culture shock. Japs have different humour is all.

it actually sounds like you may be depressed. If you ever wanna talk im here user.

It's Go Nagai, it has all the violence and rape you could ever want in an 80's anime. The English dub is also a gift from god.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ipr-wS5iBv0

Ramen Fighter Miki

Same chick did Ranma 1/2. Pretty fucking funny, Richard Ian Scott voices the protag a couple seasons in.

Because social obligations are a fuckin meme

Does Kare Kano have one of the greatest soundtracks in anime history?

Because it's sunday, everyone goes out on friday or saturday

I hate the one friend I have and I'd rather spend time here, playing games, and watching stuff

Because I just moved for a job and have no friends in the area.

I can't wait until I'm outta here. Fuck American Suburbs.

Thank God
I fucking adore the gritty 80's style anime

Should have mentioned: I also saw Ranma. Might as well point out I saw Slayers as well. Those two as well as the previous two I posted in the last post are often recommended to people who like inuyasha.

I honestly just want more demon slaying in feudal japan because i played nioh a lot recently.

Just got done watching the final episode of Re:Zero.
Thinking of going back into the blu-ray version of Cardcaptor Sakura.

>azazel

that entire series was gold, can't even imagine it working outside of anime either

It might be that jokes that look good on paper don't translate well into animation.

Himegoto, so many cute >girls, I'm a bout half way through

You shouldn't watch any Go Nagai OVA and not expect rape and violence. He's the king of edgy. Unless it's something like Cutie Honey, I guess.

Yes, that's why some of it gets reused in Rebuild of Eva and Shin Godzilla

Watching Jojo part 4

Before that I watched all of one punch man and holy shit the anime fucking awful

Come to australia

>Why are you browsing Cred Forums instead of going out with your friends?

I haven't spoken to my "friends" in years after one of them got really angry at me at told me that I was the spare tire of the large group and that nobody really liked me.

I haven't logged in on Facebook for years and they still send me messages like nothing happened and that they "miss me"

Now I just play MMO's and have moved on without them but it still hurts whenever I think about all the good times we had in highschool and college...

I thought season 1 was better than 2 (or Azazel-Z, whatever the fuck you want to call it) but it was still good. Season 3 when?

Lel. I gotta watch this. I need to see the rest of Go Nagai's stuff. They're all so retro and gritty.

Gritty 80's anime is the way to go. Shit's great.

PA PAYA PA

slowly watching LoGH + thunderbolt fantasy

What, and get killed by your mutant spiders and roving biker gangs?

No thanks. I am working towards teaching English in Japan though.

It's for in the fucking morning on a monday, you madman

I don't have friends. Plus, it's almost 12 o'clock where I'm at.

/thread

I'm a loser with friends, but a loser virgin who rarely "goes out" nonetheless.

Well, I'm proud of that because i'm better than most of you by default.

i want off of this neet ride.

I thought the anime was fine. I don't think the story lends itself to the anime medium though. The animation really only gets a chance to shine when anyone other than OPM is fighting.

Just finished the last episode of Re: Zero and now waiting for New Game and Mob Psycho

I really wish I knew jap so I could actually read Re: Zero and get passed where the anime ended rather than wait forever for the english translation

Waiting until morning so I can go get my daily methadone dose. After that sitting on here. Wish I had friends but being a junkie does not help

Is it okay for me to wear my shoes in here?

Oban Star Racers
It's pretty good. Can't find a torrent in good quality though.