How often do you clean your controllers?

How often do you clean your controllers?

You DO clean your controllers....r-right Cred Forums?

Disgusting creatures you are

kek

I have severe OCD so every time someone else uses my controllers I have to clean them afterwards before I can use them again. I also never pick up a controller unless I've washed my hands first.

I never have, but now I think I will do it a lot.

haha thats so gay

Are you telling me you don't scratch your balls when playing video games?

Nope.

I clean my controller if I see there's significant amounts of grime in the crevices or whatever. Usually, all I really feel compelled to do is wipe the dust off my Wii U Gamepad screen in the incredibly rare chance I care enough to glance in its direction before deciding to play more Street Fighter V instead

Someone post the pic

Literally me, although I have one controller that I exclusively use and then another subset of others controllers that I throw to everyone else, I still wipe them all down with disinfectant after use though

No it isnt. I always wash my hands before playing. Helps keep oils off the cotroller.

I clean them during loading screens

Weekly when I clean my coffee table.

After every meal

I also have severe OCD. To the point where I get extreme anxiety nearly all day long, it's tiring. So I clean a lot of my devices and shit very often.

I can't eat where I play, I always have to be clean before I play, and I was my hands periodically throughout playing.

Ive been starting to wash my hands during playing. Not sure what it is but my hands get oily fast now even after washing them. Not sure what the deal is.

Hardly ever. Sometimes i do when the gunk gets to be to much and it peels off.

Yeah same, I'll get this weird sense of grossness on my hands after a while. My keyboard and mouse also get my hands oily pretty easily too.

What's the difference between all the different colored ones?

Different scents

>Sometimes i do when the gunk gets to be to much and it peels off.
>Sometimes

Only clean it if grime is visable or for some odd reason my controller smells

not regularly enough, considering the fact that my friends and acquaintances are kind of fucking filthy nerds
I'll once-over them with disinfectant whenever I remember to, which is like twice a month...

I hope Cred Forums remembers to remove the fucking hand-cruft in the seam of the controller.
man, first time I did that shit, I didn't want to play videogames for a week, there was so much gunk

>Tfw kicked my friend out after I asked if he washed his hands or not after using the bathroom in my house.
>Tfw the disgusting mongrel just looked at me and chuckled as if I was messing with him
Yea no, Evan. I'm not exercising the thought of giving my controller a curiosity sniff after you've had your dick hand fucking touching it, faggot.

i try to clean controllers about 3 times a month

that thumb is a toe

blog/10

Why are people named Evan so disgusting? Every one I've met was fucking disgusting

this, gotta do the weekly wipedown

I do the exact same thing, it's not OCD it's fuckin' hygiene, germs are real.

Try Theanine for during the day 5htp before sleep. google if you dont take user's word for it.

i would but i drink most of my bleach so i don't get a chance.

maybe i'll use the ammonia

My keyboard and mouse are so semen encrusted I think it might be better if I just bought new ones.

I wonder what the cleaning lady thinks

I think I really need to remove the keycaps off my keyboard and shake out all the fucking hair and shit that's been accumulating over the past three years.

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

>stick ps4 controller handle in my ass
>dont wash it or my hands afterwards
Feels good man