Will this be the best Final Fantasy since 7?

Will this be the best Final Fantasy since 7?

yes

no

I have a really bad feeling about this one.

Why is the guy on the left carrying all that when there is a perfectly good vehicle nearby? Why are those three guys walking with a car next to them?

That's an impossible goal - not because XV will be bad, necessarily - but because the universal nostalgia boner for VII will never die. You saw how people reacted when they finally announced the remake.

Let's just hope it will

If it is everyone here will say otherwise anyway so...

The car is fucked

You ever been on a road trip with a group of guys? Odds are that car is fucked.

IX was pretty good m8

X wasn't bad either

FF died at XII

As a lifelong fan of the Final Fantasy series, it's going to be awful. Pretty sure X, and debatably XII, are going to be the last good Final Fantasy games we ever see. I hated XII, but I could realize the depth it had. I have doubts I'll think the same way of this one.

It's such a shame, I went nuts over Versus XIII for years in high school.

I'm still holding out hope that it could be great. It's so on/off that we don't really know. The combat system they've shown has changed so much in each demo. I think the final project will be a ton of fun regardless

Is EP5 of Brotherhood up yet?

Literally every time they show footage it's a roller coaster of hype and disappointment

World of a Final Fantasy will

Dumb question. Of course.

Yes.

No it'll be the worst since 13.

It's ugly even by early gen standards, gameplay is hold a button, and anyone that thinks the world will be interesting is going to be devastated when it's an empty battleground. We can't even pretend there will be good characters or plot since SE let that die over a decade ago in FF.

It's time to let the series go. Instead of following the brand people should have followed the talent and it became clear long ago that the soul of the series was Sakaguchi. Once he left all we got was flashy shit and feminine guys. Even 12 only scrapes by with the great combat. Giving a shit about anyone or anything in the game is damn near impossible unless you love sympathisizing with wet cardboard.

Probably not since just about every final fantasy between 7 and x-2 was better than 7

(you)

The marketing is such a roller coaster of highs and lows.
I just know that I will be getting the fuck out of the desert and Duscae asap.

Exactly. And people who judge a game based on previous demos are just dumb shit. In every thread I've seen about this game people are posting out-dated information. It's just silly. I don't expect everyone to be up-to-date all the time, but why would you think your old info about a game is relevant when the production cycle has advanced ?

>thinking you know what the gameplay is

fuck off outta here right now

I think they do it on purpose.

It won't even be better than XII.

Unless it has Weapons flying and swimming around it won't. No FF since 7 has had that, and that's sad.

Since 8

and yes

Honestly, what's so great about 7? Is it really just everyone memeing over how "poignant" Sephiroth bloodlessly stabbing Aeris in the rose petal pool was or something?

It's scale. 7 has the biggest enemy range, and the events in the game haven't been matched to this day. Also

It single-handedly made the Playstation a viable system on the console market, and it was the first game in the series for a huge number of fans.

It has 10 years of hype behind it. There's no way it won't be a disappointment