Name them Cred Forums

The World Outside Your Bedroom

Minecraft with good mods.

Definitely The Witcher 3 for having a cute world

Dragons doggo

skyrim

Xenoblade Chronicles X

No

You serious, it's filled with braindead apes with no character blind to their own slavery to a false currency. Also you can't do anything remotely interesting or go anywhere in the world that looks cool without paying a months worth of food for it. There is nothing outside I would be just as happy to not wake up at all knowing that I'll never see this shit universe again. At least videya is not as bad as drugs.

Alright

Post the full one

nice fps bitchboi
your mama buy you that laptop?

35fps
Lol........................................................................................................................................................................

>caring about memerate in a slow paced single player game

Zelda 1, Dragon Quest VIII and Red Dead Redemption are the best I've played so far. Hopefully something will surpass them someday. But it sure ain't stuff like Skyrim or FFXV.

Dude I get 100fps on 100 dollar card LMAO

Gothic

>skyrim
>framerate

If you mod skyrim you'd know after a certain point no matter how much specs you throw at the game the frames won't get better. Also then is a screenshoting save so I have a fuckload of graphics mods running.

Also the enb is easily the most intensive i've ever sued, makes everything else seem lightweight.

Cool story, don't give a shit famalam

Warband, Gothic, Witcher

Nah, you dont. Nice bait tho. :3

I dearly wish the OP would have phrased his question like "What's the biggest open world?"

And I would have said "Your mother's cunt!"

HAH! Now that... that would have been a grand ol' time. Surely we would have had a few merry laughs over it?

Dude I run with say a few 4k texture mods
And I dont know which enb
Getting 60fps mostly solid
A Gtx 750Ti an I5 and 12gb of ram gives me easily 60 with what i said above with a few grass mods too.
To bad you memers bought a damn laptop
kek'd

The Witcher 3 and Dragons Dogma

Also, Mount and Blade in a different sense

Tribes 2

>all that man face

>A game about swinging your sword with literally the worst sword-swing in all of videogames
>the most hideous characters imaginable
>obese-neckbeard-tier worldcrafting
>copy-pasted houses

fuck off

RODINA!