Which one should I get?

Pirate both

Doom. Both have stale gameplay, but blasting demons is always more interesting than blasting nazis.

Bloodborne,

The original Wolf3d and the original Doom. Stop playing shitty modern bastardizations of classic games.

doom baybeeee its lit

Wolfenstien

DOOM, its goty.

Both are fucking great.

Doom has denuvo , but I might pirate Wolfenstein.
Don't have a ps4

Already cracked

>want to make sick webms
>shadowplay cannot into idtech
how i am supposed to play if i can't show everyone online that i did?

>Don't have a ps4

PC peasant detected.

Wolfenstein is more story oriented, doom is more gameplay oriented. I found doom fun, can't really say the same for wolfenstein

onegame amoeba detected

Doom. I didn't care for Wolfenstein.

Join the Sony master race, user. It's the Gamer's Choice.

i have a ps2 collecting dust on my shelf, i just cannot into cosoles

Bump

dxtory

shadowplau just got really annoying, since now it demands a fucking account system, you're better off uninstalling that shit

Wolfenstein for the story
Doom for the gameplay

>dxtory
>direct x
>idtech
>opengl/vulcan

D44M

skip both and get dead rising

DOOM has better graphics and can go higher than 60 fps. Wolf is on a last gen engine and is capped at 60. With that out of the way, both campaigns are roughly equal in quality, but DOOM beats out Wolf in replayability with snapmap (level creator) and the somewhat bad multiplayer which really isn't awful for playing with friends in a party

The PS2 is the greatest system of all time and the only one you will never need. If yours is collecting dust, you're being disrespectful to the Gamer's Choice and industry leader.

Play your PS2, user. And then buy a PS4 to support game developers. Plus the PS4 quite literally saved the entire gaming industry and has the most prestigious library of the eighth gen.

both you stupid fucking monkey
if you have any sense of whats good for you or any desire to have any fun at all you will buy both of those fucking games and then fucking kill yourself from the sheer endless amounts of violent manly joy to be had
play them both, and then live the rest of your life in crippling depression from the realization that youll now have to go back to the same floaty muted horse shit you once enjoyed

Doom is slightly better but neither are good

Wolf 3d is included in wolfenstein.

>quite literally saved gaming
?