You're in small dev team

You're in small dev team.
one day, a Japanese business man come to your office, he asks you make new Kancolle game on PS4 and PC.
What kind of game will you make?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FbUN5ITWQQo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I tell him to fuck off
I make cool ass games
not girly shit for FAGGOTS

Virtual-On on water

SRPG

Guy on the left is cute, who is he?

me

That's me.

AMA

An SRPG in the vein of Fire Emblem or Advance War with ship girls.

Make it a Musou!

Pretty much this, work on a new game with actual good characters, setting and gameplay unrelated to that shitty franchise.

Fuck off with your gay shit

I make some sort of metroidvania game instead.

>KanColle.
No thanks, I'll pass.

SRW-style SRPG.

Literally just port Kancolle Arcade
>tfw you will never walk down the halls of your naval base with cute shipgirls saluting you

They're not wrong, just look at most of the ideas in this thread.
>Like X game but KanColle flavored.
It's really hard to make something actually interesting that's not just a reskin of an already existing game with such a lame property. Would prefer to work on anything else really.

Post more of these if they exist

The arcade game wouldn't work very well on a console since it's designed to be mostly based around how much time the player spends playing it and the gameplay itself is pretty simple, albeit more involved than the browser one.

no thanks I reply politely to the Japanese business man

Sadly that's the only one I really know of.

Sometimes simple is best. Why change what people already play? Sure I'd love a real-time combat style Kancolle or something but the original gameplay will undoubtedly sell the most

Hell, make it F2P even with the she micro transaction as the flash game

Kuma and Tama's heart-warming RPG

>Hell, make it F2P even with the she micro transaction as the flash game
I'm not saying that it's bad because it's simple but that it won't work because the game makes it's money based on how much time the player spends on the arcade machine per session. If you want to make it a f2p game you'll have to break and change plenty of things in the process.

In other words another half-assed port like Kai instead of designing a game with consoles in mind? No thanks.

Jew camp management sim

This makes me want to start lifting again

Shadow of the Colossus.

youtube.com/watch?v=FbUN5ITWQQo

A game about the abyssal fleet. In the first phase you try to ruin the shipgirls plans by stealing valuable info, attacking important bases and stopping their resource income to weaken their forces using your regular units, but you have to be very careful with how you decide to proceed. In the second phase you have to defend the abyssal installations and depending on how well you played in the first phase you'll have an easier time and better results in this part. The tone of the game would be mostly comical and light-hearted.

protag is Nagamon and game is taking care of DDs and Hoppo

Abyssals are the best

This

you should make it

either you make it like xcom base building + valkriya chronicles combat gameplay

or just make it arcadey like gundam vs gundam next