What are some shitty indie meme games that had no staying power that Cred Forums tried to force and maybe got you to...

What are some shitty indie meme games that had no staying power that Cred Forums tried to force and maybe got you to buy them?

Pic related.

>Beat it in less than 2 hours
>Got a refund

B-BUT MEMES

Yeah that was a mess

It's the most innovative shooter I've played in years.

Just kidding I pirated it and got bored. Cool idea, mediocre execution with way too high of an asking price for the amount of content offered.

I also torrented Enter the Gungeon and got bored of it pretty quickly too. I think it's better than SUPER HOT, and priced more reasonably too, but I couldn't get into it.

I played SUPER HOT for like 3 hours and I agree with you.
It feels more like a tech demo than anything else.

>nu-Cred Forums suddenly hates SUPERHOT

Off youselves

0/10

I didn't like it when you morons were hyping it in the first two weeks anybody gave a shit about this turd.

Its le most innovative game ive played in le years XD
>game is not innovative in the slightest
>w-why dont they like my game? I worked so hard to put all these memes in it instead of an actual story

It's very cool but they don't do nearly enough with the mechanics, when things are at minuscule speeds tiny differences in guns and enemies are way more important. There was not nearly enough content.

what memes?

how wasn't it innovative?

what other fps plays like it?

Not a argument, fuck off

it was a giantbomb meme and nothing else

>Cred Forums tried to force
The game tried to force itself. At the end of the game, it literally instructs you to tell all your friends that "It's the most innovative shooter I've played in years" as some meta commentary on games or some shit. I think Yahtzee nailed it: It was trying to be like Undertale, what with all the "THE GAME CLOSED ITSELF WOOOOOOO SCARY" stuff. Except unlike Undertale, it did exactly fucking nothing to endear itself to the player. So when it starts fucking with you, it's just annoying, not interesting.

You havent made an argument yet

>Cred Forums tried to force

What? I remember tons of people here shitting on the game.

>It was trying to be like Undertale
I wanted to say that it came out way before Undertale but fuck I am wrong.
Feels like 2 years ago or something.

The entirety of the games story and its ending of "now go talk about our game online"

A basic gimmick does not make the game innovative, barring the gimmick it plays like any other shooter, closest obviously being hotline miami

Like a lot of these indie games, the original play demo of it came out about 2 years before it's Official Release
Same story with Nidhogg

>closest obviously being hotline miami

Wrong

>fun game with an innovative mechanic
>ITS SHIT PLAY METAL GEAR 18 INSTEAD

>I think Yahtzee nailed it

Had me up until this point. kys my main man.

I disagree with Yahtzee about a lot of things, but he was right about SUPERHOT.

>buying Newgrounds games

What

>kys
Thanks for confirming you're 14 years old

Not an argument

as soon as one of you faggots spout out the words "meme game" I lose any and all value of your opinion. you're a buzzword spouting fuck with no REAL opinion of your own.

I think he's referring to the one shot death system and the amount of times you'd replay a level. It is very similar in that regard.

The core gameplay is nothing alike though

Main difference comes from super hot's slow motion gimmick
They arent that different otherwise

>play with it for a while
>escape level boundaries more than a few times, do the boring side shit, read fucking chat log
>get to the part where you say you won't ever play again
>actually do so
Does this make me an absolute madman?

troll harder autist

The game was way too short, which is annoying since it seems like the sort of concept that would be really easy to design levels for. I would have liked it if there was more content.

The story was fine, though. Cred Forums is just so afraid of being "shilled to" that they can't handle a game making an obvious joke about it.

try harder

The flash version or demo or some shit came out years ago.