Why haven't you beaten me yet, Cred Forums?

Why haven't you beaten me yet, Cred Forums?

I don't know how.
It just keeps going.

Makes no sense how do you attack? I just press buttons and stuff happens and then I turned it off

I always lose my savedata and have to start over

But I did, and I didn't need a GameShark since I'm not a fucking idiot as a kid and realized games are broken by patterns.

Basic attacks are op.

MY DIGIMON ALWAYS DIES OF FUCKING OLD AGE BEFORE I MAKE ANY PROGRESS FUCK YOU

There was a glitch in some versions that prevented the completion of the game

same faging this hard

Because you're a pain in the ass to play and the only reason I gave yoy the time of day as a child was because you had "Digimon" in the title and I didn't have an N64.

You're a stupid cunt fuck off I don't samefag anything with fag in the name I never do

If it were on the PSN I would in a heartbeat.

I've played World 3 but never the others. Been going back to Cyber Sluts lately because I've been itching for Digimon again.

But what we really need is a new Monster Rancher.

kind of a dumb game.
actually, all dumb.

This game sucks
Digimon sucks
Dubfags stop supporting Saban you guys are actually killing Digimon

Still the best Digimon game

too many bugs

>implying i don't have a 100 prosperity save right now.

I have. It was nice.

But I have by quicksaving to outcheat the training slot machineand even then you just can't sometimes

I've done most things there are to do in this, other than scoring a perfect in curling.

-Recruited all the villagers
-Got the max number of bits
-got a digimon with 9999 hp/mp and 999 of every other stat.
-got pretty much every digimon, though not necessarily all in one playthrough

I can't really look at this or redigitized anymore unfortunately, but when I was younger I really loved this game.

>you were too shitty at this game as a kid to get anything other than, appropriately enough, the shitmon, Numemon

How about that Monster Rancher for PS1 though?

>systematically going through your friend's single mother's CD collection at his place trying to get cool monsters

I've spent SO much time on this game as a kid. Me and my cousin solved all the secrets and 100% the game without a guide. Feels good.

On related news the appmon game is actually decent
Is basically Digimon battle network
Developed by inticreates even

Is the new one on PSP/PS4 any good?

The game was comfy in the fact that you could build the own up in any order you wanted after a certain point and the little stories associated with the quest could be fun.

Making raising digimon an actual challenge was fucking boss.

Do you enjoy SMT/Pokemon/Turn based battles with turn order?

Confused it for redigitize. How's redigitize? I don't want to take on another turn based game since I'm still trying to finish SMT IV

Redigitize is alright if you like World gameplay. It's pretty standard.