'Member Terranigma?

'Member Terranigma?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/2016-election-numbers-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-tv-advertisement-spending/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Please don't let South Park jokes become memes.

*more South Park jokes

You gonna post this every time one of your threads die?

the entire episode was just "TRUMP HAS NO POLICY TROLOLOL"
fuck off

>expecting South Park to be kind to any political candidate ever
I'm voting for Trump and you're a newfag

They wrote themselves into a corner by assuming that Trump wouldn't be the nominee.

'member O-KAMA GAMESPHERE

member when southpark actually relied on clever satire and not just [THIS EPISODE IS SOCIAL COMMENTARY MASKED BEHIND A SUPER WACKY METAPHOR MADE OF POP CULTURE]

>Supporting Trump
Are your parents directly related or cousins?

>wrote themselves into a corner
would anyone really be disappointed if they just fucked off with the continuity and pretended it never happened though

hey reddit, how's it going my man?

this

sadly

Doing pretty good.

>thread already turning into Cred Forums

>the last good episode of south park was the tween wave episode
>the tween wave episode was 5 years ago

No, they're pretentious leftist cucks like you, but I still love them because I'm not some generation Z egotist.
>I'm not an overly sensitive hipster that stopped liking South Park when they finally targeted something I like
>Last good South Park episode for me was 4 days ago
>Last bad South Park episode for me never
:^)

i stopped liking south park when their jokes became "LOL, IPADS, THOSE ARE POPULAR, RIGHT? HOW RIDICULOUS ARE IPADS XD". Sounds like you just have a shit sense of humor.

Honestly it seemed like they were harder on Hillary. I could be biased though because I hate her.

>I'm not some generation Z egotist
>Uses the word 'cuck'
Can't say that I'm convinced

>stopped liking
>but I still watch it
>and still enter threads about it
>still share my opinion
abused housewife syndrome?

"LOL, ALIEN CONSPIRACIES, THOSE ARE POPULAR, RIGHT? HOW RIDICULOUS ARE ALIEN CONSPIRACIES XD."
butthurt macfag detected

>implying generation Z egotists go against political correctness because of hurt feelings

>Randy bringing up Stan's Cynical Assholism to shit on him in Member Berries because he's still redpilled on how pointless voting is
I got a good kek out of that.

Considering all the things you could say about Trump they were pretty mind to him, going for the fact that he doesn't seem to know what he's doing.

They could have been much harsher.

I'm pretty sure both sides are doing that regardless. Trump supporters are just the SJWs of the far-right.

It is clever. Pretentious dumbshits just think that any metaphor that's actually recognizable is not 2deep4u enough.

A lot of us are, clearly, hence the salt in this thread, lol. I'm the one Trump supporter in this thread defending South Park, and I don't even like him that much.

>I support Trump
>We need a leader that can lead and Trump is the man that can do it
>Trump will make America great again

this, the only rip on him was that he has no plan and that people are in the SP universe are being drugged to like him

Thank you for Correcting The Record, 0.02 cents have been deposited into your account.

if it's hamfisted it's not clever
and metaphors in general are hacky, especially when used as frequently and and in such pedestrian ways as south park has been doing the past 10 or so years.

>american politics

LOL

100% legitimate questions here. Not baiting

How much has trump spent on internet campaigns?
On his political campaign altogether?

How much has Hillary spent on internet campaigns?
On her political campaign altogether?

>spends the episode calling Hillary a turd sandwich and a jackass
>b-but they made fun of Trump, reeeeeee
I hope you guys will oneday realize that South Park shits on everyone

>How much has trump spent on internet campaigns?
>On his political campaign altogether?

>How much has Hillary spent on internet campaigns?
>On her political campaign altogether?
hundreds of millions

I wish they'd just go back to doing single-episode plots instead of this arc shit that takes a whole season. None of the episodes even have a consistent topic now, it's just cramming in as much satire as possible.

google is an easily accessible source of information, newfriend.

>On his political campaign altogether?
$97 million.

>On her political campaign altogether?
$339 million.

Trump has been little to nothing, probably just a few million which is chump-change in POTUS elections. He doesn't have to when every media outlet throws a shit-fit at every word he says.

Hilary has been pretty average when it comes to spending on your typical ads and what not but she has put several million extra into the Correct The Record campaign which is targeting Reddit and Cred Forums among other websites.

yea

I don't know when it went south

lol

Correct the record?

So she paid people to post on the internet and say good things about her?

Yes, it's really real, I was this shitpost:
I'm surprised this is the first you're hearing of it

Last season's arc was fine up until the end where they realized that they had no idea where they were going with it.

I heard she was spending money to get people to shitpost on the internet about her, but...

It was just a headline.
And recently when she proudly proclaimed "pepe is a white supremacist weapon" on her campaign webpage.

I'm speechless.
It's actually kind of sad because it reminds me of a very sad story.

They discovered everyone in the us is redpilled as fuck and they know (((they))) control everything so they vote the biggest clown.

She's trying to outclown trumpster.

Which sad story is that user

you're about to go down a deep rabbit hole user, look up the book "Trust me, I'm Lying". it's by a PR guy who used to create viral campaigns all over the internet and blogs and how he'd manipulate online communities and websites to promote his clients.

My mom died last year. Hillary reminds me _SLIGHTLY_ of what my mom went through. She had dementia and COPD. I see a lot of my mom's symptoms in her. But none of my mom's positive qualities. It's very jarring.

>if it's hamfisted
It isn't. Blunt maybe but not hamfisted.

Sorry to hear that user, hope u r doing ok. So you also believe in Hillary's poor health as well? Because plenty of people are dismissing it as a conspiracy theory.

I don't know.
I don't think it's relevant because I think she's a criminal and a war mongering monster with an insatiable blood lust.

No one remembers Terranigma then? Fuck.

>conservatives suddenly hate war

>hate hillary
>must be conservative

>I'm going to pretend like I'm not conservative just to make a point

Yeah, and Manbearpig was almost ten years ago. What an idiot Al Gore was to think climate change was real.

South Park has always been fundamentally reactionary; those pushing for change are wrong no matter what change they push for. Nothing is a bigger crime to Matt and Trey than Giving a Shit. Their ideology is apathetic-libertarian; whether you're on the left or the right, if you're asking me to change my behavior, you suck.

As it stands, the political left tends to push for more progress than the political right does; as it stands, Matt and Trey admit they dislike conservatives and "really fucking hate" liberals. It isn't about left or right; it's about change versus comfort. If you're trying to change something, they think you're annoying. And they think you're lame, because caring about stuff is lame.

It's the same attitude that establishes "u mad" and "butthurt" as the ultimate trump cards in internet arguments: caring is for losers, and if you become personally invested in politics you're part of the problem. Uncritical, detached acceptance of the status quo is the only morally upright posture, and those who draw a distinction between is and ought are all smug bullies, outlandish freaks, and/or closed-minded zealots.

It's a show that teaches its audience to become lazy and self-satisfied, that praises them for being uncritically accepting of their own biases, and that provides them with an endless buffet of thought-terminating cliches suitable for shutting down all manner of challenges to their comfort zones.

South Park is a place where you never have to have your assumptions challenged. It's a place where you're always right, you shouldn't bother to think, and the people asking you to change your mind are annoying busybodies and prigs who should just shut up and leave you alone.
South Park is, if you'll excuse the expression...a "safe space"

I'm not.
Sorry your false dichotomy blew up in your face.

Nice pasta but
>those pushing for change are wrong no matter what change they push for. Nothing is a bigger crime to Matt and Trey than Giving a Shit.
No, they only take issue with people who pretend to give a shit.

I 'membe Silent Hill
I wish Konami had 'membered Silent Hill too and 'membered it's potential

At least in my mind it would've been a 9/10 SH game. Maybe the reality would've been more like a 3/10 idk

Silent Hills was basically going to be RE7 with the way they were treating it, especially because every reddtumblrtard screaming to make it exactly like P.T. and Kojima going "Ohhh, I don't knowww, 3rd person or 1st person? : ^ )"

Silent Hills getting cancelled was a mercy kill.

Can you explain exactly why you were expecting Cred Forums to talk about video games?

@352289203
not even going to give you the satisfaction of this big juicy (You)

>trump fags are that guy that says he wasnt even trying when he gets btfo in vidya

Why are (You)s treated like upvotes nowadays?
Is this ironic shitposting?

'Member Gamergate?

cbsnews.com/news/2016-election-numbers-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-tv-advertisement-spending/

Clinton is going to outspend Trump into hell.