Why did they downgrade Tomb Raider's boobies?

Why did they downgrade Tomb Raider's boobies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WoiFND7nOw4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because they're faggots.

because big boobs are problematic

new Lara's boobs are still big. They just made her waist wider and curvier to be more realistic.

Those aren't big. They are a small medium at best. Also, she's more shapeless there. Not curvy.

Stop making retarded excuses.

Beca use new female players were threaten by them.

Because it's the year 2016?

because Boobs are evil.

Because anything more than a b-cup is like totes objectification and not a real representation of real womynz for real. It's also why female protagonists HAVE to be brunette, black, red, and especially blonde hair are extremely triggering

Because they're faggots.

HHNNNNG

Who the fuck cares? Let people design their games the way they want to.

Raging over smaller tits for fuck's sake.

but they're not smaller.

>Less boobs, more ass
Are they appealing to blacks now? I love a good ass but boobs will always be superior.

>model, model, model, model, model, model, model, model...
>artwork
nice

Every Girl can get thicc because waist is the place where human body stores all the extra energy in the first place. Big tiddies are purely genetic thing and this enablist and unfair in the minds of the genepool's bottom feeders

Tit's are offensive and anything over a B is unrealistic, especially for an athletic woman, as everyone knows that women who are even remotely in-shape have small boobs.

7 is best

Downgraded from her original triangular boobs?

Boobs are the most attractive part of a woman because it is unique to them and for that it is the ultimate badge of femininity. We have an ass too so it's a more universal thing.
The fact that boobs are genetic makes them in fact even more valuable.

>Boobs are the most attractive part of a woman

uh...you do realize that some women aren't born with boobs and that some men are born with boobs? cissexism isn't cool

>Liking tits more than ass

C is the perfect cup size, anything over it is most likely to be ugly

Also TR 2013 Lara is 10/10 easily

If your're going to meme on me at least do it right. A "fedora" opinion is the contrarian one and liking boobs has been for centuries the most common posture, legs or hips would be fedora.

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

Any fedora tipping faggot would say that the personality is the most attractive part of a woman or something like that.

Stop parroting memes you dont understand faggot

not even. it's their smile

>Also TR 2013 Lara is 10/10 easily
And then there's milf Lara in Rise of the Tomb Raider.

Milf? She does not look more than 23-25

>C is the perfect cup size, anything over it is most likely to be ugly

Visually sure, but fuck if a huge pair of natural jugs aren't the softest things you'll ever rest your head against.

Good ass is better to rest your head on

Glad we're focusing on the important things in video games.

Matter of taste. It's the softness I'm after. Good asses are a bit more firm.

More tits.

most of them aren't in-game models

There are times where she looks a whole lot older.

naw that user is right. resting your head on a big/full set of breasts exceeds maximum comfy level

>tfw no Blackadder Lara

>Every Girl can get thicc because waist is the place where human body stores all the extra energy in the first place
thats completely genetic actually and not everyone is like that.

The fuck are you talking about? The original Lara had a thicker body than Nu-Lara. I think most nigs would consider nu-lara as a skinny white bitch more than anything. She certainly doesn't have more ass. Her thighs are flat.

Modern female characters don't seem to have a build at all. They just look skinny fat, very average. I don't understand the appeal of mediocrity.

I'd still raid her tomb, if u know what I mean

There's still plenty of treasure to pleasure

I definitely wouldn't say she has more ass, or more of anything at all, but her ass is definitely improved. It doesn't have to be big to be damn fine.

well, that looks like an upgrade. firmer but smaller tits are always a good thing

>boobies
Grow up kid. They're called BREASTS and they're not yours to play with, their hers to tolerate.

ESSSSSSSS
JAYYYYY
DOUBLEYOUUSSSS

>little kiddies on Cred Forums are just mad they can't fap to some bimbo with huge breasts
>but waahhh realism in video games is lame
>when Cred Forums praises a bunch of games for having realistic writing and consequences

Cred Forums is such a fucking shit board

>He's never seen a Hank Hill shaped woman

Blindness confirmed

>Liking ass is a nigger thing
I seriously fucking hate faggots like you

Translation of all the humor itt: sjw's are ruining vidya

>when Cred Forums praises a bunch of games for having realistic writing and consequences

the female body is offensive to feminists

because they are pedos like 75% of loli Cred Forums lovers

he is right tho

>they're not making out

Dropped.

fuck off pedo

>Boobs are the most attractive part of a woman because it is unique to them

You don't own a mirror do you?

Find the full clip, maybe they will.

News:
>Nothing

Rumors:
>Handheld/Console hybrid
>Cartridges
>Detachable controllers
>The second coming of Christ

What do we actually know?
>Nintendo is currently developing a gaming platform codenamed 'NX' with a brand-new concept
>"When the NX is released, the Wii U business will slow" -Kimishima
>"The NX is neither the successor to the Wii U nor to the 3DS. It’s a new way of playing games, which I think will have a larger impact than the Wii U, but I don’t feel it’s a pure replacement for the Wii U." -Kimishima
>Launches March 2017
>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild will be on the NX
>Just Dance 2017 will be on the NX

youtu.be/WoiFND7nOw4
was Angelina Jolie perfect as Lara?

Attractive parts of women are the parts they cover.

After a hundred years of women not wearing shirts, we wouldn't give a shit about tits.

A while back you guys said something about Tomb Raiders SMAA etc

What are you on about?

Did you post in the wrong thread?

Whatever happened to her? I remember whacking off to her nice tits and big lips back in the day.

Actually the ultimate badge of feminity is waist to hip ratio(for men its shoulders to waist). Boobs have nothing to do with that, theyre just grease balls.

Breasts are an erogenous zone, moron.

Lesbians don't need big boobs.

probably because you're a filthy monkey nigger? More intelligent people prefer breasts, sorry, it's simply the facts. Get used to being inferior.

You're such a faggot, I bet you kiss grillz.

DAT ASS will always trump titties no matter how 'perfect'.

Theres not much you can do with an ass sexually except kiss it, lick it, or stick your dick in it. Two of these options aren't all their cracked up to be, unless you like the smell and taste of shit (which some people are into), and the last not everyone is up for, and can be messy.

Of course they are.

My ex would suck my cock and I would rub her tits and play with her nipples while she did it; she'd go fucking berserk and demand to be fucked right then.

Another girl went crazy when having her neck kissed and licked; I love a grillz neck.

She also like having her ass bit; not like nipped but like an entire mouthful bite.

Eh, whatever.

You can grope an ass and rub your dick all over it, but ill admit big boobs are better for this. Honestly butts are kind of lame. I mean they're nice, I like big round booty, but they're just way less useful.

Boobs are just more sensitive and useful to foreplay/arousal, and face to face positions are just better, and the ass is not in view at all in this case, making its aesthetic quality useless compared to boobs.

I'm talking about aesthetics, mostly.

I've been with grillz who love their ass squeezed, rubbed and spanked; especially when they're on top.

Which also allows me access to dem titties which I lick and suck.

Personally, with tits, more than a mouthful is a waste.

But a nice thicke, shapely ass with good lift is Odins one true gift to mankind.

Wow, just like in meet and fuck games.

You can suck and bite an ass.

Anything you can do with tits, you can do with an ass. (Basically.)

Her is my philosophy behind tits vs ass:

Boobs size and shape are mostly genetic when a great ass need effort and dedication so usually a great athletic ass is attached to a better person

it's easier to 'maintain' the ass through exercise while you can't do anything about boobs getting saggy. therefore ass ages like wine, tits like milk

2 and 7 a best

who is this ejaculate immaculate?