>mfw

It's overrated you're not missing much.

I've been with the same girl for 12 years

Silent Hill 4 > 3.

But that's wrong, you fucking retard.

Said no one ever?

I feel lazy today I feel like fuckin' wasting away

Yes - he was great.

He is right, the only Thing better than masturbating is getting fucked in the Ass for an hour.
Normal Sex is meh.

Douglas?

unfortunately the chance I did have I was prematurely ruined by fapping since I couldnt get it up

Lost my v-card when I was 12 to my 11 years old step sister
Eated the pussy and got a bj of my 21 years old step sister when I was 14 too
Nothing since and I'm 25.

Wanna see something gay?

go back to /fit/ where you belong you homos

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

Yes, then found out being a virgin wasn't the source of my problems and got sad.

you don't remember last night?

> going to /fit/ and getting fit has made more girls smile at you
> you are still as much of a social retard as you were years ago when you were fat
> still alone

there's an old saying
Sex is like air, no big deal unless you're not getting any.

It's overrated. Sex is great. The lovey dovey period when it's all shiny and new is great. Than it just goes downhill from there unless you are insanely lucky.

Wish whorehouses and prostitution were legal in my country.

videogames.

i have
with a prostitute
it was pretty disappointing

>mfw I've become more interested in cuddling, kissing, and general romance than sex

It's not only as much about sex as is about cuddling and kissing

> tfw balls deep in anime and waifu shit and still able to act like a normie

Chad will never suspect a thing

>closing with qt coworker
>hey user you went to that chinese place for lunch so you know whats good right? im hungry
>yeah try the sweet and sour pork, bye

And thats why im dying a virgin

Yes it's overrated.
Relationships too, though whenever I'm not in one I'm desperate to get into one, then when I am I'm entirely apathetic and miss my free time.

Fuck this biological response

probably because there's no connection
you didn't care about her, she didn't care about you

Yes. It was a waste of time. What do you want to play?

That romantic high is much better than sex, Only reason anyone cares about sex is because of the risk of baby making and the absurd amount of hype it getsm

Best off never having sex so it remains a fantasy of it being much greater than what it actually is.

No. But sh1=sh2>sh3>sh4>sh5>shsm>shdp>sho

The worst sex fantasies are all those "romantic ones".
Sex on a beach? Absolutely awful, you get covered in seawater, sand gets fucking everywhere even up your urethra and beaches also have loads of bacteria so you're very likely to catch something.
Sex in the shower? Sucks, water is not good at all for lubrication and one little slip turns fun time into a hospital visit.
Now spooning on a couch while watching old movies? That shits pretty great.

yeah. i was bored after 5 minutes and i wanted to finish this but i felt nothing and couldn't cum

sex in the shower in fun, just don't have the showerhead spaying your crotch dumpass

Don't remember that line from the game