How do I get better at this game? Shit's getting expensive now

How do I get better at this game? Shit's getting expensive now.

it was always expensive, you just saw bigger numbers and thought things were moving faster

So just bite the bullet and wait the hour or so to buy the next big upgrade?

>cookie clicker is over 3 years old

What the fuck, it really is.
I remember when it was a damn joke we talked about with the dev here.

Do you still play it?

>No ascension button
>Scroll bars
Play the Legacy update, it's better.

autoclicker - 0 ms delay for the power of thousand clicks a second
make the window as small as possible to get every golden cookie
leave it like this every night

I am. That's a random image not my game.

>AQWorlds ad on the bottom right
mein neger

fuck you op
HERE I GO AGAIN

What a coincidence, I just had it on.

>arcanine knotting

Get an autoclicker or plug in a second mouse and start clicking with two hands.

You have my apologies.

too late now
THE COOKIES MUST FLOW

>>>>>arcanine knotting

Oh hey, I've seen a thread like this a few days ago. I stopped playing ages ago and lost my cookies so I had to start over.

You got pretty far for just now restarting.

When should I ascend for the first time?
What should I buy with heavenly chips?

Thanks user. Golden cookies and an unhealthy obsession with productivity and keeping an eye on every golden cookie is the key. I made 1k prestige thanks to that during my previous ascension.

Now I purchased the golden switch and flipped it though... Without the golden cookies it really is an idle game, and I haven't made a tenth of what I had made in those three days before this run yet.

Playing it for the first time. I am waiting until I get all the buildings at least before ascending.

Is it a good time to do my first ascension? I have like 100 quad cookies, got achievements I need to get like hardcore, true neverclick and neverclick, all the grandmocalpyse stuff. It's just taking days to do anything.
Should I wait until 100 heavenly chips?

Wait until at least 104 prestige before first ascension, preferably 113.

Permanent upgrade (*illion fingers) + heavenly cookies will make your fresh start much faster. And optionally you can get the dragon.

Thanks. I am only at 6 right now and seems I have a way to go.

The first time is definitely the longest. You'll be surprised how fast prestige goes up later. Make sure to buy at least 240 cursors before ascending for the best upgrade (you wouldn't reach 280 on your first round anyway).

Isn't it better to buy some permanent cps upgrade? I can buy the cursor upgrade in normal playtrough anyway. Or is the quick start that impactful?

All the remaining slots sure, they should be for kittens and shit. The first slot with finger upgrade really does make a difference though. Put octillion fingers in there and you'll get to your first prism in 5 minutes.

Is the Bingo Center very useful to grab quickly considering the price?

It's worth if you are idling a lot since you get wrinklers from the research.

It pays off. Researching everything up to exotic nuts is the most profitable thing in the world - you get wrinklers and cookies are still mostly golden.

Do I do anything after buying? Does some new icon to interact pop up?

It will periodically inform you that new research is available. Can't miss it.

Are there any upgrades not worth the cost? Like the +1% cookie or what?