Damn

Damn.

youtube.com/watch?v=dI9IuBthnd4

Pokemon is fucking dangerous.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7e8gGXZDRY0
youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc
rt.com/viral/358174-blogger-arrested-pokemon-church/
nytimes.com/interactive/2016/04/29/upshot/money-race-and-success-how-your-school-district-compares.html?_r=1
youtube.com/watch?v=JRN0rf34jjI
compassionateactivism.leadpages.co/healing-whiteness-program/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wow a nigger robbing someone?

stop the presses

why does that nigga have a camera on his head

I didn't know Team Rocket hired niggers

This is propaganda against people of color, and doesn't represent African American behavior at all. Cred Forums needs to leave

>OMG

coincidentally enough he's livestreaming to his fans on robbing other people.

how awkward.

>rip?

Damn, he got hit so hard he turned into the berserk baby.

His nigger ego is so massive that he streams himself robbing but he doesn't even fucking wear a mask?

LOL.

why does the robber have a gopro on his head?

is he also streaming?

Love how twitch chat is literally just like "Rip?"

it isn't pointed at his face, maybe he's a football player and records his robberies so he can learn how to do it better next time.

He'd be recording every fucking witness he has and they'd all be able to fucking identify his face, making it easy as piss to find him

I love how his twitch channel was banned after this
Its like twitch saying "stop getting mugged, its against our TOS, were shutting you down. this will teach you to be robbed next time"

>It's just a prank bro, there was a hidden camera other there!

I didn't say he was smart user

>Look at me just a lazy pokemon player
>WEEEEHEHEH
10/10

Also who the fuck still plays pokemon go, let alone still go through the trouble of streaming it. He has like what, 5 viewers on a good day?

It's tough to recover quickly from getting jumped like that, but if the guy knew some jiu-jitsu he might have been able to reverse the situation from the ground.

Black people are fucking retarded user. They literally believe themselves to be above the law. The police could come to his house today and arrest him for robbing people and BLM would call it unjust.
His channel was shut down? Fucking kek.

>His channel was shut down? Fucking kek.

>You have been banned from Twitich
>Reason-Racism

banned for racism

How about this:

Don't walk around outside in the middle of the night with thirteen different electronics strapped to you. You might as well just hand out your phone and whatever else you have on the street. SOMEONE'S going to take advantage of your dumbassery.

Nigga, you are talking about some nerd streaming himself playing Pokemon Go, of course he doesn't know fucking martial arts
But funny enough, if he had a gun he would have gotten away with shooting the nig with everything being recorded on camera
>Don't make blacks look bad by getting robbed by one and having evidence being streamed live you racist

he said "the migger didnt take my real phone"
it was a mispelling of mugger

>not playing pokemon go with a gun

deserved

>Pokemon is fucking dangerous.

no
niggers are

>It's tough to recover quickly
He wasn't even punched. Or threatened by a knife or gun.
Just stand up and kick this nigger ass.

But hey, it seems he was asian, so no judging.

>pokemon go with a gun
That's called hunting

banned because thats the only way twitch can take stream offline

>Don't walk around outside in the middle of the night with thirteen different electronics strapped to you
Nah, just do not look weak and have a gun.

>how about you dont wear a skimpy dress or get drunk
This is how fucking stupid you sound right now. Sorry not sorry but victim blaming isn't okay if the victim is a guy. Can't have it both ways, dipshit.

why was the guy wearing a go pro?

also how did it take this long to catch one of these on camera?

lolwut? Wtf does he have a camera while he's robbing someone? Something is up. He even missed the punch from the back.

This appears scripted.

Yeah, let's teach muggers not to mug. That method's really been working well for reducing the amount of rapists around the world. I was JUST about to rape a girl on the street when I remembered that I wasn't supposed to rape her.

it really depends on where you live, if you live in a small all white city? sure. as soon as you move to bigger places there is going to be beautiful diversity and you cant do that shit anymore

This would certainly make streaming the game much more interesting.

Headlamp. Fucks with victim's night vision.
>punch
It was a take down.

the user as joking you autist

>m-muh victim blaming
The "shouldn't have worn a skimpy dress" bullshit is totally different from what he said jackass, you're dumb ass fuck to not prepare for something like this walking around at night with all of that tech.

How about we just tell them not to rob? Is that a better solution for you? Fucking retard

tumblr get the fuck out

Victim blaming is okay to a point. People who victim-blame aren't claiming the perpetrator is in the right, just that the victim was being an idiot.

>I was JUST about to rape a girl on the street when I remembered that I wasn't supposed to rape her.
Yes, because you will be killed afterwards.
Such things work pretty well.

>That method's really been working well for reducing the amount of rapists around the world. I
It really has.

There's too much evil in the world for something like Pokemon GO to exists. Or maybe pekoe should just avoid bad neighborhoods or carry a weapon.

Scripted? Then why was it a real punch? You can see and hear that it was a real punch.

>a wild nigga appeared
>nigga used takedown
>its super effective!
>rickybot blacked out

>punch
What fucking punch ends with holding someone across their body and holding them for nearly a second as they spin to the ground?

just don't go to places with black people

Reminds me of this black guy in Madison who tweeted he was going to shoot the first white cop he saw. Got arrested so fast.

Scripted how? Blacks were born scripted to be criminals or the mugging was staged?

Do you think he'll be more careful around black people from now on? He has to have learned SOMETHING from this encounter, surely?

I think he just got redpilled.

nah. that be racist.

VIDEO GAMES

Wait, really? For fucking racism

Dude twitch can go fuck themselves if that's what happened.

holy hell i feel bad for this guy

My family doesn't victim blame, but whenever my mom goes out of the house night or otherwise she likes to wear baggy clothes/hoody so she can't be identified as a woman, it's pretty smart.

stats prove otherwise.

deal with the reality, dindu.

MAGA

A second? Really now.
Watch carefully the fist seems to connect first on the front of the face but the forearm catches the neck and pushes him while he falls.
That was a real attack.

or maybe dont walk around at night alone covered in electronics

Actually my brother is becoming a psychologist and it's most likely true, so from what I have heard MOST black people drop out of their school from their culture, if it's true then weird huh?

rip?

>Streaming your location

What can go wrong

>It's your fault for being outside
>It's your fault for not locking your house up enough
>It's your fault for being so rich whitey

Was slavery really worth it in the end?

Looks like it's time to Pokemon Go to the emergency room

... Around Blacks

i blame rap music and the government telling blacks how useless/worthless they are. most blacks got low self-esteem because of it.

It was a grab, not a punch. A real sucker punch would have turned that beanpole into a drooling retard for a few minutes.

Nigger used Steal.

It was super effective.

Do you think Pokemon GO streamers are going to stop doing this shit now?

Literally everything is dangerous around niggers. Hell, Poker is dangerous with Italians. This is not new information and Pokemon could be replaced with anything in this situation.

>going out at night

>walk around in the middle of the night a few blocks from Harlem

well at least that's one more trump voter

>decide to look up this guy because im bored as fuck
>streaming from new york
>park called "battery park"
>assault and battery

his own damn fault hes walking around at midnight in a park.

That's not what did him in so much as a lack of awareness of his surroundings, going out alone at night, flaunting an expensive electronic device, a messenger bag, and FUCKINGNIGGERS.

>going out at all
everything you ever need can be delivered to you

>Going out at all

He deserved it.

kys

I can't work from home

This is the biggest wtf

Is this why Cred Forums has a strong hate for blacks? Surely illogical hate doesn't just come out of nowhere, they must have been bullied in childhood at one point.

>Playing pokemon go at night
>Walking around at night in a city

He had it coming.

>trump voter
I was just thinking about how this video will probably go viral but won't appear on facebook's "trending" list because reasons.

This innocent black man thought it was a cop looking out for him and he decided to take him out before that happened obviously. This is the rare instance in which it was not a cop but the guy playing pokemon should have apologized.

I mean, did anyone play pokemon gold and silver? One of the cops attacks you if you are walking out at night. Gotta prevent that, right?

it was "banned by the community" because people were being racist in chat

Fuck.
It's good man, I actually turnd into a NEET after started working in home.
I didn't leve the house about 2 weeks now.

Anyone who can read a pie chart hates niggers.

with Cred Forums its the same a dylan roof and elliot rodger. they were cuck virgins and saw a white woman with a black guy which triggered them.

Link?

Are there any reasons we shouldn't enslave all niggers?

if he had a gun this wouldn't have happened

Pokemon Go streaming I can understand but that can't be real user. Who film themselves committing fucking crimes

Why is that man so small?

>black guy

i think i see a pattern here...

>Who film themselves committing fucking crimes
Do you not know the average IQ of the negro?

thats pretty based tho it looks like it was just a stream of generic numale nerds watching a numale nerd. looks like they got redpilled.

You sissy cucks need to step your game up.

>"Look at me, just a lazy Pokemon player"

famous last words?

you cant be a fucking NEET if you are working dumbass, that contradicts what the fuckingg definition of NEET is

He is not.
It just that you are a big guy.

little asian guy would have probably been killed instead, then, is what you're saying? he was sucker punched and on the floor, would have had it stolen and turned on him before he could pull it.

Is that really a fucking thing? How is it fair at all that your channel can get banned because people are being racist in the chat?

And why aren't people abusing this and getting streamers banned by being racist in their chats?

wouldn't having a gun not help in this situation?

I mean if you get taken down out of surprise and can't get to it while you're struggling you won't be able to shoot him until he's running away, and I'm pretty sure that's illegal (as dumb as it is)

can someone who isn't a shut in neet living in a white suburban neighborhood give me some insight here? I'm curious

How bored do you have to be to watch some fucking fag play a phone app? There's literally millions of other ways to occupy your time on the internet. Browsing cat memes from 2004 on Google is time better spent than this.

elliot rodgers wasn't even white and dylan roof's motivations were political

i like how in the comments an objective fact is made, the robber was black. then a black guy comments on how that's racist while victim blaming the player in the same post.

people really are shit huh.

Nigs aren't very smart.

A large number of them have been caught and convicted after boasting about their crimes on social media.

>get robbed
>shoot a nigga
>police understand completely

Don't let social media fool you. You'll be fine with self defense

>Was slavery really worth it in the end?

No. The US government should have just shipped every single one of these monkeys back to their jungle.

people who carry aren't exactly retarded and probably wouldn't be caught in this situation to begin with

You basically nailed it. Mace would be his only viable option here

>victim blaming
I also think it is completely retarded not to assume shit like this is going to happen, just yesterday we had two fucking bombs in NY ffs

That's not what NEET means. It stands for "Not in Education, Employment or Training."

it was never worth it to the majority of people in the united states and yet whites who didn't even own slaves had to shed blood for those niggers. i'm fully aware the civil war was about states rights so you can relax, cletus

>How could an inferior, ugly black boy be able to get a white girl and not me? I am beautiful, and I am half white myself. I am descended from British aristocracy. He is descended from slaves. I deserve it more. ~elliot rodger - my twisted world

and i read that dylan liked a girl but that girl got a black bf. mightve been fake stuff ive read.

the word you are looking for is either "shut-in" or "hikikomori", if you are employed you are not a NEET.

As much as you guys may love to talk about niggers, this is not video games.

Excuse me but Pokemon Go is the highest grossing video game of all time.

as a follow up, what happens when you do shoot someone?

obviously you call the police and such but how do you prove that it was self defense if you weren't recording anything and the nigger is fucking dead?

I think shooting to maim is illegal too so I'm assuming the supposed mugger is dead by the time you're forced to pull a gun

>SHUT IT DOWN!
fuck off kike

Sorry. And thank you.

Once another person has a jump on you it is basically over anyway.

rodger wasn't white you stupid subhuman so i don't know what you're talking about

also the dylan shit is simply liberal tier nigger propaganda. nobody hates niggers because they feel inferior to them. they hate them because they are loud, stupid and smell. their existence is a full assault on the senses and they are dragging society down

>pokemon go
>video game

so this is a race baiting thread

Post some hot black girls, preferably with big hips, thighs, and butts

You don't have to prove it was self defense. They would have to prove it wasn't.

>hot black girls
doesn't exist, monkey

>get mugged
>allowed to be racist now
Not how it works.

>starts pleading with the thief instead of getting the fuck back up and fighting back

that text was a quote from elliot rodgers manifesto he left behind.

posting in epic (you) festival

sure ok. I'll just go with my own actual experience and say you're wrong

>Got punched in the face by a criminal
>wanted to write mugger
>accidentally pressed i and not u on the keyboard (just look where i and u are on your keyboard, could happen anyone)
>channel closed

And this is the reason why you shouldn't left your house if you want to play games

Correct. The racism was justified long before this particular mugging.

He typed "migger" in reference to the MUGGER

They just assumed he was being a racist so they banned his whole channel after he just got fucking mugged

Or they just want to protect their image and it is an easy cope out for them, either way twitch is a human fecal pit

Can't you just, like, shoot him in the fucking leg?

This is what I don't get about guns. (Britbong)
If I had a gun I would just cap any wrongdoers in the kneecaps or elbows. Trespass in my home? You either leave or lose your ability to walk. Attack me? You lose your ability to hold things. Is it that it's hard to aim for those parts?

This is a cautionary tale thread

Don't ever go out at night, by yourself, and say out loud "Man look at all this expensive shit i'm carrying. Life could not be better for a lazy guy like me."

Don't tempt fate.

The [N] and the [M] are right next to each other too.

Delete this. You don't know the reasons as why that man had to stoop as low as robbing people.

>hire guy to "rob" you live on stream
>people start talking about you, maybe some news stories mention you, and thus your channel by extension
>viewership skyrockets, dosh is made

Of course, his master plan didn't actually fly so well. Also, take note of the fact that he wasn't actually punched: the guy grabbed him in a chokehold, then dropped him harmlessly to the ground. The sound of "impact" was just the sudden rustling of the mike.

That's the dumbest shit ever. It draws more attention than distorts night vision. People can spot that shit from 50 yards.

>shoot him in the fucking leg?
youtube.com/watch?v=7e8gGXZDRY0

>"robber" is wearing a GoPro

tell me more

HE DINDU NUFFIN I SWEAR

>there are effeminate cuckolds defending niggers itt

9/11 was also an inside job

>Can't you just, like, shoot him in the fucking leg?
Life is not a videogame, shooting in a leg is not that simple.

A non-lethal takedown is always the most silent takedown

What? Just pausing the video a couple of times shows you're full of horse shit.

He already got thrown to the ground and he was probably disoriented. Most people, even trained in self defense, would be fucked in a situation like that. Unless you're a Navy SEAL or some shit, you would be an idiot to fight back from a position like that.

Best thing to do is to just give them your shit, buy it again afterwards, and watch your surroundings at night. Possessions are expendable but your life isn't.

>see guy
>sneak up knock him down
>turn on head light and flash it in face of the robee so they can't identify you while you take their shit
>turn around, turn off lamp and run away

A dude runnin' so fast his Tims look like Nike Airs attracts plenty of attention too.

This is why I don't go outside.

Is there any way to track this guy who did it with what he stole?

I get you. So the bleedout from a limb is also too much for the body to handle.

That's true, but I meant hypothetically; like if you trained a lot to target limbs.

Ah yes let's censor reality.

How liberal of you.

I am not a lawyer but from what I understand you only resort to pulling a gun and shooting if you intend to kill, since it's a lethal weapon. pretty sure shooting to maim is illegal

>Get hit to the ground
>Just fight back
What are you twelve

Well he can potentially file a civil suit if he's alive to do so. As for how hard it is to shoot a person who has you in a rear chokehold in the hands or knees, take a fucking guess.

Even if an attacker weren't right on top of you there is no realistic situation that will allow you to carefully line up a shot on anything in particular. That shit only happens in the movies.

>millenial Cred Forums user thinking that every device strapped to mans had is a camera, and not a light source so you can have free arms
tell me more

Wow, a black guy robbing one of my own.

The fact that this shit can even happen to you in America....
You guys are a 3rd world tier shithole.

>0.25 speed
Checks out, not a very good plan or chokehold though

That's not a handgun though isn't that's a military grade ammo?

>just lie there and let him do whatever he wants!

Fucking pathetic.

Theres less reperucssions if you kill the person than let him live, he'll sue the shit outta you.

HE DINDU NUFFIN! DAS WAS HIS FONE HE JUS TRYIN TO TAKE IT BACKS FROM DA ASHIUN THEIF!

>nearly every piece of technology has a gps in it today
>people still steal them

friend bought a laptop from craigslist. turned it on and cops came to his house

Literally why

This SJW 2016
I want it to end.

Exactly how fucking tough do you think arteries are?

Spoiler not very.

They train you to aim for the center mass because it's the biggest target on a person with the best odds of stopping them (sans that sweet headshot you'd never pull off). Aiming at the legs is asking to miss, be easier to disarm, and/or risk a femoral bleed out.

I would lie if I said this didn't happen in europe, but it's mostly romanians.

Really now?

The fact that this event is being used to incite more hatred from white supremacists alt-right Trumpers is why the channel was banned. If people were civil and understand that this was an incident that rarely happens instead of launching into racist accusations that would damage the black community is why the twitch channel should be banned and deservedly so.

>shooting to kill perfectly legal
>shooting to disable temporarily illegal
Okay

I was thinking more as he's running away. Obviously the sooner the better and you could probably make out like it was self defense somehow.

I appreciate your responses, Clapestinians. I recognize I'm being retarded.

>Can't you just, like, shoot him in the fucking leg?

I mean ideally that's what you would want as an outcome. But take into account your trying to
A) Hit a moving target
B) Be accurate enough to hit a limb

It's most likely not gonna happen familia.

>pokemon
>not living in america
you should repeat elementary school to get some logic

So you just automatically assume someone is racist because they're white?

>risking your life for expendable electronics

Dying because you tried to fight back for a fucking cellphone is pathetic. Also, fighting back means the robber can sue you for injury, which is bullshit but happens often.

american niggers are worse than your average niggers

Not sure where you're from but you're European your media likely wouldn't report something like this because it violates their cultural marxist agenda. Your nations don't even bother keeping statistics on minority crime so that they can pretend nothing at all is wrong. Are you guys still pretending that immigrant perpetrated sexual assaults aren't on the rise?

His glasses flew off. Punched on the side of the head then grabbed by the neck, one motion. Explain the noise.

and he wasn't white you stupid fucking monkey. he was literally we wuz kangs tier

>an incident that rarely happens
Jesus Christ, this delusion

A little bit of information I can give to know that this guy is going to jail.

>His entire face is in the recording
>He has an S7 with Lookout security installed and active which allows him to track the last location of the phone assuming the idiot that took it never turned it off
>Has a Pokestop location called Sweeney Memorial Bench so the search is probably going to be in that entire vicinity assuming they have something to go on with aforementioned Lookout

It won't be hard to find the faggot if he reports it immediately and uses all the tools to his advantage.

>The fact that this event is being used to incite more hatred from white supremacists alt-right Trumpers is why the channel was banned
>and deservedly so

literally kill yourself unironically no /s dead serious

>white supremacists alt-right Trumpers

should have toned down this part, its to obvious youre baiting now

Should have called the cops instead of being an idiot big enough to own a gun.

I'm not European.

>That's not what did him in so much as a lack of awareness of his surroundings, going out alone at night, flaunting an expensive electronic device, a messenger bag, and FUCKINGNIGGERS.

americans are hilarious
you can't even walk through the streets alone at night(perfectly possible without getting killed/robbed in every other developed country) proving once again that america is a third-world country

>get robben by nigger
>get you twitch channel banned

>every European country is Germany and Sweden

???

Nope. African niggers are swarming into my country and doing the exact same shit as American niggers. Home invasions are so out of control from these shitskins that people are having to defend their homes with barbed wire and shit.

Racism doesn't help either, you need to think about the root cause. If the robber wasn't poor as a result of growing up in pseudo-dystopian Hood areas he wouldn't need to rob people.

It finally happened. At least it didn't end in the guy dying.

at least he wasn't raped

Fuck black people

Military grade ammo is designed to penetrate armor and to inflict more "humane" injuries. Most handgun calibers are designed for soft target stoppage and will actually inflict more damage than a military round would.

Exactly niggas call people like this a lick. You don't have to be white or black you just gotta look like you are somewhere aimlessly with shit worth value.

Its not right but it is what it is.

Because of how people sue each other over anything in the US, incapacitating someone, paying enormous hospital bills or life-long welfare if they become incapable of working, police have deemed it more cost-efficient to shoot to kill.

Nice tin foil hat, how's the Illuminati doing?

Literally no one is claiming he's white you fucking retard.

Have you ever handled a fucking microphone before in your life? Hint: even tapping it comes out really fucking loud.

I like how the chat doesn't give a fuck.

my state is safer than whatever irrelevant yuropoor country you're from. crime statistics are jacked because of five cities. you're probably more likely to get mugged randomly walking around in yurop than in the usa since your country is so fucking small

What did reality mean by this?

Honestly everyone on team instinct deserves this.

fuck, I had no idea arteries would gush blood like out of fucking horror films like that

>that last one
why do they pull faces like an old guy riding a rollercoaster

Yes, let's cover up the truth to prevent "racism".

Wow.

Videogames

The bang happens before the phone is knocked around.

I love the sweet smell of cultural enrichment! Thank you based Obama!

This, fuck if a robber gets injured in your home they can sue you too. Fuck this country

They don't want to be banned for racism

What's the point of posting this shit without context? For all we know the guy he punched did something to deserve it.

shut it down!

Yes Cred Forums we get it. You hate niggers. Do it on your own board.

Your heart is essentially a big pressure pump.

It doesn't give a fuck if you get a serious wound, it'll just keep going.

Also not holding out your damn phone and not paying attention to your surroundings.

Reminds me of that case when German media didn't report on sexual harassment in Cologne. And then had to apologize for it.

But I guess that's just made up. The sexual harassment too. Media apologizing too. It didn't happen,

Why TF this bitch arms so long??

>Even in districts where white students and their minority classmates had similar socioeconomic backgrounds, academic gaps persisted.
I SINCERELY doubt this. Post a link to the source.

Even a simple cross national analysis shows us that social explanations all fall short of explaining black criminality. Trait level self-control and IQ heavily correlate to avoiding criminal behavior and it is unfortunately impossible to improve these. Incapacitation is the only viable option for the extreme majority of them.

yeah that 65 year old lady was selling crack in his neighborhood

You have to go back.

youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc

It's going to get worse next year and the year after

>niggers
I'm black and not afraid to admit some of my race are fucking filth. But when I was playing this game, I went with my friends and never alone cause I live in shitcago and you never travel alone in this hell hole.

and they don't stop comin'

Russia, of course, goes one step beyond
rt.com/viral/358174-blogger-arrested-pokemon-church/

This is probably bait but hes getting xrays on his jaw in the hospital right now

I think that was a real mugging

It could be smoke and mirrors.
Remember that guy who faked being a paraplegic and when he stood up on camera his girlfriend started to panic and made up a story about their dog?

For all we know it could be a clever ruse...

Most European governments have completely state run media outlets that wouldn't report something like this. If you don't think this is the case you're the one in denial.

Shooting to maim can can be used against you in that doing so requires forethought, meaning you either planned it or you had time to run away. As some anons already said, it takes time to aim for specific limbs. Firearms should always be treated as lethal - there's no "non-lethal" way of using them. Also, it's an added bonus when a dead man can't claim that your self-defense was unjustified.

you have to go back to tumblr, niggerlover

>For all we know the guy he punched did something to deserve it.

Yeah how dare he just fucking sit there and not square up. He made it too easy am i rite?

He was playing a video game. It lead to him being vulnerable to criminal predation. This is absolutely video games.

The fact is that blacks have it a lot tougher than any other races, this is why movements that are trying to do good like BLM exists.

This is merely the result of white privilege affecting the growth and well being of the black community that forced him to do what he can to survive.

Sorry, it was completely made up, just like this made up research on this made up news called The Made-up New York Times.

nytimes.com/interactive/2016/04/29/upshot/money-race-and-success-how-your-school-district-compares.html?_r=1

The guy comes at hims swinging very fast aiming at his head and partially connects but the forearm hits the neck at the same time causing him to go down regardless besides you can hear the point of impact, it was not a microphone or anything of that sort it was flesh against flesh and you see the speed it came at, it was not a choke or a hold of any type, the guy just missed the face directly and caught the neck mostly.
You are an insane conspiracy tard.

>Twitch chat being as cancerous as ever even while seeing a guy get mugged

Nice publicity stunt

In fact, just don't play Pokemon Go at all. It's caused nothing but trouble from day one.

Or in Zimmerman's case when he killed dat poor treyvon kid

Hopefully a new generation will come along who don't care about their parents hippie bullshit and things will get cleaned up.

It's a contact pop you dolt. It starts as he's touched, and continues as he falls.

It's amazing Cred Forums retards that come out of the woodworks with their conspiracy theory shit and expects people to believe them. How hilarious.

Fuck off newfag

Nigger hate threads aren't videogames

Does anyone else think frame three looks like that smug picture of Obama? You know the one.

kind of a wimpy kid though.

>European nations

It's Germany, It's always fucking Germany. They're all basically still living down that WW2 stigma and they jumped blindly into this refugee crisis situation hoping it would portray them as good guys for once.

He got hit so hard he turned in to a white man.

my sides

So wimpy the thief had to attack him from behind.
If he had confronted RickyBot face to face things would have gone quite differently.

Can the mods delete this thread now? It's being invaded by delusional Cred Forums faggots who are doing nothing but spread their KKK bullshit.

It's absolutely true. SES correlates very weakly to academic and economic performance.

You're not really making a good argument against his case you know. As with almost everyone, some valid points shut them up.

Just keep an eye on his twitch/twitter and we'll see.

The people who posted "OMG" and "rip?" unironically need to kill themselves

Homeless lady called him a nigger. He said bitch i'll knock the fuck out of you. She said no he wouldn't.

Then he did it.

Hiroyuki is on our side.

>wake me up inside
>CANT WAKE UP

If only there was a "Oh shit he ded"

So he proved her right.

>people not automatically wary of black people as they statistically do more crime than any other race
He had it coming

i guess they all had it coming

More accurately the generations we had to throw under the bus to (ostensibly) finance the Iraq Occupation are finally coming into their own. They've persisted under almost two decades of weak administrations and they're tired of it.

People really think you need to punch an average person to get them to comply? That guy probably pissed his pants from getting surprised by a stranger, let alone from physical contact of any kind.

Youd be sued after, its better to shoot to kill

.>Posts are cited with sources
>b-but it's made up stuff, my opinions can't be w-wrong

>getting knocked out by a skinny nigger
Fucking hell you white people are a failure of a race

Could just go back to plebbit if a shitposting thread about dindus in America robbing a dude playing Pokémon go triggers you

This thread is vidya news related.

If the guy was white, you wouldn't be making this post right now.

Why do you guys get so triggered over Cred Forums?

there are third world african countries where you can walk around at night and not have this happen. Get your fucking shit together Americans, stop blaming it on this race or that race and collectively stop being such dumbfucks

If the guy was white they'd be wondering why he was mugging someone instead of shooting up a public place like they all do

Stop posting racist statistics.

>there are third world african countries where you can walk around at night and not have this happen.
Nope.

have you ever been suddenly punched to the face? it's the surprise that takes you out. of course, any sensible person would've crossed the street immediately if he saw two members of urban youth idling around and totally not being suspicious or anything. problem is most people have no survival skills whatsoever.

who can you all be sure he's black? it's dark, every one would look black without proper lighting, god damn when did Cred Forums become Cred Forums

let me show you the bell curve

source on original video

How naive are you? I'm sure as hell not gonna walk around africa with my phone out playing pokemon go there. That's asking to be robbed.

we twitch chat now

Stop being racist against blacks and their traditional culture of violence.

Morocco is alright

the little windup jig he did was kinda funny

This is why you need open carry in NY.

Aren't those blacks people complain so much Americans as well?

I can safely say that Americans are savages

muggings are so foreign to me. i can't imagine ever getting mugged or held up or something. i live in toronto and i've never had any trouble with blacks or other races. most people just like to talk a lot, but no one ever throws a punch. i guess you'd have to be short or really skinny to be a target.

>Morocco
>Third world
>Black

Pick one

If we were allowed to identify the issue for what it is, blacks' preference for violent crime, we would be able to develop interventions that could fix the issue. But our hands are tied by the con men aping social justice who've infiltrated our government.

Holy fuck those hips, abs, and small tits are 10/10

you spelt niggers wrong

No one said Morocco is black. However, it is in Africa.

youtube.com/watch?v=JRN0rf34jjI

This is what you get to be an attention seeking pokemon go livestreaming whore

>brass knuckles
what a coward.

We're talking about niggers here, and Morocco isn't third world

DELETE THIS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOMEONE REPORT THIS THREAD NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

KEEP Cred Forums IN Cred Forums!!!

America is shit

Look at those presidential candidates.

Kings and Queens

Morocco is basically a honorary european nation. I'd say Egypt too but they're sadly attached to that bloated cesspit called the middle east.

at the end of the day we will always need untrained people to do our dirty jobs. conspiracy theorists like to talk about how politicans want to destory the white race, when "social justice" is just a means to oppress races and other sexualities under the guise of equality. even now the black population are slaves to america, though their role is different.

this is just a white girl with black skin

actual nigger ladies look like fucking disgusting baboons

Anyone know the context for this? Did he just do that for no reason?

He wasn't disputing fact that it's in Africa. We all know we're talking about Sub-Saharan Africans.

Honestly guys

Real talk now

What can we do?

Like, look, yeah the patterns show blacks do this shit. That's a fact. But the reason we can't just enslave them or kill them all or send them someplace is that they are legitimately living beings with thoughts and feelings.

What's the solution? Could some sort of political movement provide the answer? Do we need a full-on French revolution style thing?

Will things ever get better?

Sorry but I have a hard time believing there is an audience for Pokemon Go streams by dudes.
I could buy it if it's a cute girl, but this guy?

Depends. I'm black and consider myself American because I love this country and can say I'd take a couple hundred years of prior slavery over living in Africa any day. Of course this makes me an uncle tom but it's whatever. Never been arrested or anything.

White guy was talking shit.

Frame 1.5: A crucial frame that you can see at .25 in the video is left out. In that frame, you see the mugger's arm coming behind and OUT, held STRAIGHT, and not curved for a hook- a sweeping motion that led into the hold, NOT a punching/hook motion, which would be mostly forward in its trajectory.
Frame 2: Go player's neck is lifted, in anticipation of the strike. Mugger's arm first makes contact with the neck here, as is evident if you see the frame that was left out, mentioned above.
Frame 3: Arm coils around neck immediately. This isn't a spur-of-the-moment failed punch, turned into a hold: the hold was intended from the beginning.
Frame 5: Go player is dropped already. He's allowed to drop, off his own momentum.

Thanks for the evidence my compatriot

American blacks have an entire culture around hating white people and the government. This, plus a race that only constitutes 10 percent of the population committing a majority of certain crimes like assault paints a pretty clear story the issue is about race. One's race' specific clinging to it's worst aspects and then having the ignorance and arrogance to follow through with said ideology. fuck nigger culture, and fuck you for trying to pretend it's a non-issue.

Yes when trump wins

kek

Well, that's why their radical party has become so strong in the recent days.

The knockout game.

*.25 speed, not seconds.

Niggers are the scum of the earth.

Stop the glorification of gangster culture in rap. Literally when I went to school in Chicago, everyone got that gangsta attitude from their favorite rapper. I myself was always a vidya nerd so I never got into that.

It's just daggering. Might as well cherry pick mosh pits and say it's white culture.

can confirm. My dude from the Ivory Coast is classy as fuck and hates african americans for acting like children and making him look bad

we can't let things get better you retard. the existence of blacks such as the ones in the videos above gives the common population something to hate, something to fear. something that you can point to and say to your children, "look at that man, don't turn out like him." there must always be somebody at the bottom of society

Man, I will never understand ethnic dancing

>>there are third world african countries where you can walk around at night and not have this happen.
>Nope.

And then you say
>Morocco
>black
when no one said or implied that.

Don't use Africa as shorthand for niggers if you realize that they're two very different things.

>nigger is attractive
>T-THAT'S JUST WHITE FEATURES
lmao
As if there weren't ugly white women.

>niggers need a reason to be niggers

Yeah that stick boy totally shoulda been able to handle that surprise attack. With those spindly arms and girly body he could've stood up to anyone!

DELETE THIS.
DINDUS ARE GOOD BOYS

I ain't Cred Forums, I do not spam black memes but this is what I do when black people are around.
It goes without thinking.

THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE, FUCK RAP AND IT'S HATEFUL SHIT.

>YFW YOU AREN'T A FUCKING AMERICAN AND THIS WILL LITERALLY NEVER HAPPEN TO YOU

>implying this dude gives a shit about anything other than the newest menu option from burger king

Move to Canada? They have black people too but it seems pretty chill up there.

Just be prepared to freeze to death in winter.

funniest typo ever

Don't worry goyim, you can still be saved.

compassionateactivism.leadpages.co/healing-whiteness-program/

pic related

>at the end of the day we will always need untrained people to do our dirty jobs
This becomes less true by the day thanks to automation. The members of other races, even those from poverty, have managed to keep up with this trend much more effectively. The first step was leaving the urban areas as the money flowing into them dried up. Urban blacks seem content to go down with the ship, a mindset that our subsidy style welfare system has encouraged.

They're just blacks with white coloured skin

>still playing pokego

>Assuming he wouldn't have gotten mugged either way

Wewt, it's like you actually think criminals give a fucking shit about that shit. They will take you down if you're alone and in a place where no one can help you.

Or do you seriously fucking think that criminals just go around waiting for people to open up their wallets so they can see how much money they have? It's the same with robbers, rapists and most other criminals that assault you. What matters is not what you wear, it's the place and time that matters.

Fucking retards.

Or maybe he's just a fucking savage just flailing his arm at the nerd so he can steal his shit?

Whites are racist and deserve what they get

I agree with most of this, but if you were intent on raping someone, why not wait for a hot grill?

they really aren't

it's no coincidence that blacks still haven't developed a functioning first world society

I know you're baiting but it's fucking pathetic that people out there actually believe this shit

Spotted the nigger.

There are programs that have proven extremely effective at combating black criminality. Some with up to a 7 to 1 return on investment. But the left is attacking those because they work by employing targeted solutions are "problematic" because they are very strong evidence that their idea of social justice is a failure.

I do it with everyone.
You can never be too sure anymore.
It's not being paranoid it's called being smart. All it takes is one hit to the head and your organs are on sale in the black market, that or they just take your wallet and phone.

Poor lad.

It doesn't state the methodology

He did it for fun

I'm black, live in Chicago, never been in trouble with the cops and live on the "white" side of town and have never been robbed, shot at, jumped or whatever else gangsters here like to do. It's the people that're trash and fortunately for you, you don't have niggers. At least not yet.

The media would care more if a hot white girl got raped.

I'm a literal gay commie and islam scares the shit out of me. It's literally the most violent religion in human history. I can't fathom why other people on the left think we have to allow religious extremists do as they please.

Thankfully America will avoid this whole shitstorm, and even if it doesn't I can always move to China, Korea, or Japan.

SO LONG GAY BOWSER

But because rap and black culture are now mainstream, surely it'll become "uncool" really quickly. That's ALWAYS the pattern. Counter-culture slowly but inevitably becomes used by the media in an attempt to be "down with the kids", so if we make our counter-culture anti-nigger it'll sort itself out.

>majority
You have stats showing +50% of the black population are criminals?