Did you forgive her, Cred Forums?

Did you forgive her, Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N6l3e1QHIVk
youtube.com/watch?v=VHMQMW8WTYk
a.pomf.cat/gcavps.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, only because she made 2-3 one of my favorite cases

Also the final HOPE VS DESPAIR non-stop debate was pretty intense, definitely my favorite. I always feel the need to listen this now
youtube.com/watch?v=N6l3e1QHIVk

Who cares about this low-tier Bullying Target? She's too easy!

Besides, I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

2-3 is the weakest because they make Mikan the villain out of nowhere in a way that is totally inconsistent for her character at the time.

And this version of the discussion song is way better.
youtube.com/watch?v=VHMQMW8WTYk

>they make Mikan the villain out of nowhere
it was pretty obvious halfway through the investigation 2bh

Yeah, and it was a pretty awesome twist despite the entire investigation strongly hinted at her.
I actually was expecting her to turn out innocent and the entire trial just made to bully the shit out from her as a joke to her character

Also I think that user meant Mikan normally would never be able to kill someone, since she never had a proper motive, but got her despair persona back, who was directly mind hacked in the anime

>They make mikan the villain out of nowhere

Well, in most of the cases its like this, you dont know the motive till the end of the trial

>in a way that is totally inconsistent for her character
That was the whole point, she caught the despair disease while tending to the three diseased persons. Unless I'm mistaken, honestly it's been a while since I've played the games.

>Chiakis execution
>I don't want to die

finally dumb waifu bait fucked up

fuck her

hey hey

get speared, bitch

something like that. Isn't there a new series of the anime that's a prequel to the second game? Anyone know if it's worth watching?

Im still angry

>right hand almost making the devil's horns
DR3 is an anime
There are 2 anime arcs airing simultaneously, Future that is the ending to everything, Despair which is the prequel to everything
You watch them in this order
>Future ep 1, Despair ep 2, Future ep 2, Despair ep 2
And so on
Future episode 11 comes out today

That's a weird way of doing things. But is it worth watching?

>is it worth watching?

Yes. It's pretty nuts. Not to mention it is the conclusion of the Hope's Peak Academy story.

I thought that pose was meant to mimic Junko's sprite

I'll give it a go when I have some free time.

a.pomf.cat/gcavps.webm

Yes and they're doing it like this because they are interconnected
For example something happens in Future episode 4, Despair episode 4 expands on that
And I'm really enjoying it so far, not as much as the games but my favorite part of the games was always the crazy ending so we'll see
If you're a fan you really should watch it it's crazy
Punch man, Maido sensei, and Yu Narukami are the best newcomers

>playing DR2
>not even first chapter, she exposes herself like a slut
>"I'll give her benefit of doubt and say she's just very coincidentally clumsy"
>she does it on purpose for attention
>"Okay I'll try out her FTEs"
>generic sob story 'I was beaten hurr durr' and she's a bigger attention whore than I thought
>"Fine maybe she'll be redeemed later on"
>Trial 3 comes along, she's an even bigger piece of shit than I previously thought
>DR3 anime starts airing
>"Okay, I won't give up, maybe Mikan will finally redeem herself in the anime."
>still a slutty desperate attention whore bitch who falls first and becomes Skanko's plot device
I'm pretty far from that Desu OP

>Pink blood
how do people take this seriously?

But is there someone who can even remotely control Yuzu?

you

>taking fiction seriously

Can't show teens bleeding out in video games.

the color of blood is pretty significant to the story, considering it's red in the future arc and pink in every other story

>But is it worth watching?
I'd say generally yes, but it's definitely not as amazingly high quality as the first two Danganronpa games.

Honestly, what I think they should have done is hired Gonzo Studios to make five episodes of Danganronpa 3 (the Future Arc specifically) which would equate to basically a movie (like Afro Samurai, which was also made by Gonzo.)

If you look at the Danganronpa games, the art style is absolutely fantastic. If you look at the Dangonronpa anime, the art style is absolute budget mediocrity.

5 gorgeous episodes by Gonzo with zero filler >>>>>>> 22 ugly episodes by Lerche with that awful moe humor filler.

Am I the only one who thinks, that Future arc is a lot better?

Despair lacks focus so fucking it started as a unfunny slice of life with every character nerfed to the one cliche
>let's remind them that he is a pervert in every thing he says
>let's remind them that she is a bully in every thing she says
etc.

Later they introduced Kazu sister and never made anything with this. It had so much potential and could slowly start turning some of them into despair.

But no, they just killed one girl and the other girl helped to cover the previous murder, but they will still bable about muh friendship and muh teacher like nothing changed.

And it turns out that everyone are a bunch of dindus who got brainwashed by anime.

I even liked Chiaki so much in the game but in anime she is so fucking different, only babbling about Hinata-kun and muh playing games with friends.

Everything was so fucking shallow, at least Munakata edgy adventures were funny and enjoyable.

Junko showed great control over him

More just temptation rather than control

>which would equate to basically a movie

Fuck it, I'm still fully expecting a Side:Hope movie to show up at this rate.

I thought Future was pretty shit until around episode 5-6, it was basically just thirty minutes of Munakata being an edgelord and Juzo being a dickhead each week at the beginning.

Jesus fuck man. I want to purge that shit from memory.

But despair had that good plot twist in the last episode with sakakura being a faggot and all.

>everyone labels Juzo as an edgy fuckup from the very first episode
>his entire character arc is basically just reinforcing that he's an edgy fuckup

Last episode was good but I don't know why they impaled Chiaki with so much spears only for her to still talk and try to stand up after this.

Mokuro died in few second after something similar

Of course it will
They don't have the budget for the big Jabberwock showdown
So Future 11 will be about who caused this mess
Despair 11 about the tragedy and what the UDs did
Future 12 will be trying to confront the mastermind and reveal the plot-twist
Despair 12 will explain the plot twist and end on Jabberwock alongside the reawakened RoD
And then DR3 Side: Hope movie will be announced
Which will then lead to DR3: side: Lies, which ties into DRV3

He's not just an edgy fuckup.
He's a gay edgy fuckup.

So he's every OP ever thrown into one anime character?

>They don't have the budget for the big Jabberwock showdown

They just skipped it entirely, did you not see the boat leaving?

That was just one boat leaving the formation before it arrived

It wasn't, that boat wasn't heading in any direction near the island. Hajimeme and Kaz probably somehow remotely fucked all the other boats without even having to barely lift a finger.

Despair arc is so bad I wish I could purge it from memory. I guess it was too much to expect them to be able to write Junko as a talented manipulator capable of turning good kids into a squad of fanatical world ending goons, but somehow they managed to give me the worst explanation possible.

At least I can console myself with hopeman shenanigans.

>rehashing a plot device from one of the light novels that everyone pretty much unanimously said was shit

>I even liked Chiaki so much in the game but in anime she is so fucking different, only babbling about Hinata-kun and muh playing games with friends.
This always bothered me. Her character was "muh friends" and "muh Hinata-kun". Funny how an AI version of her was more like a real person than the real one.

I still felt bad when she died though, don't get me wrong.

They could just use a twillight arc as a excuse to push Kazu, Peko and Mahiro into despair and later arrange some things like Kazuichi being constantly rejected, Gundam animals killed etc. fuck it would not be so hard but instead they wasted time on unfunny jokes and too much Junko doing everything withour really planning it

Just a reminder that if your waifu died she was a shit waifu.

Asahina best girl.

sonia best girl

>without really planning it
She planned everything in advance
Analyst talent is completely broken and she always knew what was going to happen
Look at how she says she wants to show Chiaki a movie and then Chisa shows up out of nowhere but she's ready to get her in despair
And how she not only knew but also already modified the "Juzo loves Munakata" pics
And how she had Chiaki's death maze ready
People say she's getting no opposition and being stupid but she planned it all out long before

better enjoy her while you can

she's gonna die today

>I guess it was too much to expect them to be able to write Junko as a talented manipulator
In 10 episodes it would have been impossible. They should have novelized it to make Junko work her magic proper. But at least they knew they had to make a story that would fit in an anime and not repeat the DR1 adaptation disaster.

>somehow they managed to give me the worst explanation possible.
Your imagination is very limited f this is the worst explanation you can think of.

She came into the school without anything on mind and just bumped onto Mitarai who done everything for her.

Shit is just stupid.

With hopeman the look is on his side and this is at least interesting, Junko is so fucking boring.

I really hope that DRV3 will be in a completely new setting. Junko was a biggest mistake of DR.

I'm placing my HOPE on Cure W. I'm getting my Naegiri end, dammit!

It depends on what you like from DR.
I love the investigations and strong characters. DR3 has none of that so it's been pretty disappointing for me.
Nice Komaeda butt though

> the look is on his side
*luck

HEAT UP and Hope vs Despair are both great tracks. But HvD only gets good at the 0:56 mark

She didn't plan for Mitarai, or at least the anime doesn't show that at all.
Seeing how crucial he was for the whole plan to work, that's pretty fucking lame.

>without anything in mind
She was talking about causing the tragedy in the airport
She even knew how it would be known as
She improved Ryota's anime, originally his anime would only make people feel a lot but Junko's anime completely breaks people
She still noticed him and instantly realized he was a great asset
Besides she was already planning something

>In 10 episodes it would have been impossible.
Idk maybe they could have spent some time on advancing the plot instead of things like the twilight case who ended up completely irrelevant, turning Chiaki into waifubait, or hilarious Junko/Izuru antics.

V3 is supposedly in a totally new setting with nothing carried over except Monokuma, but Mr. Hack could easily pull some bullshit Junko memeing.

Also, Junko is gonna be the DR3 mastermind again.

2 episodes left. She's fine. Killing her wouldn't even hide the secret since that notebook also has it and Mitarai also presumably knows it.

I like them both and think they're about equal in quality. But I view Danganronpa on a literal case-by-case basis and fully expected the quality to vary from episode to episode so the weaker ones don't really drag down the quality as much as they would a different series.

Kodhacka made the future blood red for the sole purpose of muh ketchup joke.

Well the theater bit from the first despair episode has yet to be explained so its a little to early to call it.

I think I've realized why Junko is such an awful villain, even before DR3's awful characterisation of her.
>Having a consistent main villain in what essentially boils down to a detective game
It just doesn't work.

>into pool
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I didn't. She was just an attention whore and deserved all the bullying she received

>attention whore
When? Her first thought about someone giving her attention is basically "they want to bully me"

That was brutal, I don't know why they killed the best girl right off the bat, FUCK

>chiaki bleeds out while amnesiac hinata watches
>he could save her without problem since he's shsl everything
>but he won't because he's amnesiac

jesus fuck shit
this scene wasn't just sad, it was frustrating

Hes not Amnesiac Hinata. He is literally Izuru.
Did you even play DR2?

How could anyone forgive such a hopeless entity like that? She wasn't even worth using as a stepping stone for hope...

how about using her as femdom fanservice fucktoy?

she can even be temporarily cute if needed

Let me bring some positivity into this sad thread.

She deserved worse.

Is Chisa still alive in future arc? Feels like the obvious tweest that she is the killer after the brainwashing but I hope they don't go that way.

Well she was brainwashed, so yeah.

her clothes are torn away, she was raped before murder

also, murderer was most probably mitarai on those awesome seiko claw-growing drugs. so, she was raped and murdered by drugged weaboo with enormous claws. she's also cut everywhere, so mitarai probably went full ryona before finishing her off

maybe she indeed deserved worse, but this is not bad at all

>getting raped is somehow a bad thing

lol ok?

It's a way to get around having underage get killed.

How fucking hard was it to come to that conclusion yourself?