What did you play today user?

what did you play today user?

nothing, still searching for "that mmo" or "that game I can spend hundreds of hours into"

Stop this fucking meme already.

Rebirth 3
It's okay

dont
at least emulate games

I haven't played a video game since I uninstalled everything over a month ago. Life is only slightly better. Why do I still come here this site is awful.

Super Mario Sunshine
Went from 25 to 50 shines today

>hey I'm mad so that'll definitely get you to stop

like sundial function

I played some ac syndicate
The story is so fucking typical and garbage but the side stuff and missions make it fun, ac games are my guilty pleasure

Come play ff14 with me. I'm not a filthy degenerate. just a cute girl that enjoys having a companion

>my first day here so i don't realize mods prune these threads

Nothing yet. Unless you count a few hours of chess. Probably get in some Deus Ex Mankind Divided before passing out.

Killing floor 2, mostly for the double XP weekend.

i'm sure i'm not the only person here who had a relative die today
i hope you're all doing well xoxo

Friendly reminder that he's gone, doing what he did best, cooking chocolate pudding and lighting up our lighthouse to guidance

When will you join him and escape your loss of control, Cred Forums?

I pirated Star Fox Zero a couple days ago & beat it today. I never really played a Star Fox game prior to it but I had a mix experience with it so was very meh at the end of the day. It had a lot good & bad about it making it feel really average.

Other than that I got & played a way superior game, Garfield Kart. It was fun.

that's one cool reptar

Thought AC Syndicate is the best & most well polished AC game since the Ezio games.

a lot of monster hunter, and some dont starve

SMT I, and Destiny.
Pretty fun day of vidya.

Hitman
Legion
Watched 7 hours of football

Played the "find a job that doesnt suck with my awesome degree but lack of experience" game for the 12th week in a row. Been playing it every Sunday night and Monday morning!

Dota
Arcanum
Tuhu (eosd)
I hate my life

Super Mario Bros 2.

I wish they brought back this kind of gameplay. but Myamoto refuses to even acknowledge the game. Fucking Nintendo. They have an entire world they refuse to explore. Instead we get a by-the-numbers inoffensive generic cut-out of Mario.

I just want to play as Peach again. In a game that doesnt look like shit. Floating fucking rocks.

Its very typical
Its not as structured as those games
ac4 was the most polished
Syndicate has a fantastic leveling system and alot of side stuff which was more fun the actual story, the stealth is alot better in comparison to most ac games
Also it gets bonus points for having two main characters and no origin story
But the ezio games are still the best, and im not saying just saying that cause nostalgia, Ac4 is fantastic but its true that it really isnt an Ac game

>only thing in my life I have any pride in being good at is smash
>too depressed and lazy to go out and play with people often
>finally get up and shower for the first time in two weeks to go play with some people
>lose a bunch to people I know I should be winning against
>come home even more sad and angry than before

I'm not sure why I choose to keep living anymore

Wat.

Been playing dragon age origins

Jack Riley, the voice of actor of Stu Pickles, is literally dead

I wonder if Cred Forums had a field day when that happened, I wasn't visiting here at that time

Yes you were, because it happened today.

I emulated patapon and read some berserk

Tried out some weird bot chatting program and played Fate/Grand Order.
I always shat on mobile games and look at me now.
And Jump Ultimate Stars.

Some minecraft mod for Pokemon

Pathfinder with a friend

a tiny bit of Red Orchestra 2

photoshop

Happened last month, silly.

mods didn't even give him a sticky on Cred Forums or Cred Forums

Played a bunch of Terraria and then watched Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Man's Chest

pretty comfy day desu

>what the new cuckmods or hiro think
>mattering

I did a lot of things today, but I sure as hell didn't play any video games.

>Don't even know what month it is any more

>no edit or stew's grave or him just missing from the image
wasted opportunity

Then leave

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. as always.

I'm bamboozled, could've sworn the announcement happened within the past week or something

F-Zero GX.

It's still fast. Expert is where the game starts getting hard.

Well that still wouldn't of been today

Started the PSNOW trial and have been playing Ni No Kuni on my PC all day.

Quake Live and Paladins

Grim Dawn and terraria.

started feeling acute pains from moving my dick in different angles, usually upwards. Kind of worried as I'm a permavirgin and this is starting to sound like the beginnings of Chlamydia and Ghonarrhea. At least it doesn't hurt to jack off or piss. I just hope this thing can get taken care of and isn't anything life changing.

Bioshock Remastered. At least it was free.

I watch so much video game livestreams nowadays, I can't play games by myself anymore because I get too lonely

Go to a hospital, it could be serious. If you want, you can wait to see if it gets worse.

Why can't I myself feel this way?

I was replaying the Dragonborn DLC.
I couldn't bring myself to go to Tel Mithryn because Neloth's voice makes me flustered.

Is Clear Sky worth it? Is calling it a buggy mess true or just the way Cred Forums shits on Invisible War?

>that pic
F

D3 and a bit of HotS

I don't have much of a choice, and will have to wait until Wednesday or Thursday.
It only started Sunday night, but I still don't like waiting this long. I don't want to take chances with my dick.

I LOVE
MUH
VULCHURRR

It's somehow buggy as of the last patch, and I think half Cred Forums stuck with the bad impression of the first patches.

It is worth it, even though it's somehow more linear (there isn't many side quests).

If you decide to play it, go to the /vg/ general and take a look to the MEGA repository, there small mods you can grab to make your vanilla experience much better (Sky Reclamation Project is mandatory as it fixes MANY bugs).

Be patient, If I were you, I'd wait for Wednesday.

See, I could be serious, but it also could be too much fap (you don't feeling pain while fapping is logical). One never knows.

I haven't played a videogame in a fucking month or longer. I just spend my days browsing the internet wanting to play a game, or feeling like I should, but never finding the motivation.

I played Bioshock Remastered.

But user, videogames are supposed to be fun.

What kind of videogames do you like?

Stu Pickles is dead.

I'm slightly sad now.

Nintendo doesn't care about experimentation, they just want money and reviews by making soulless and sanitized borefest.

got to act 3 in path of exile
been sick all day so I just stayed instead and played vidya

I really need to pick up playing piano again but motivating myself is difficult

i just finish bastion

>getting other 3DS games but just playing MonHun anyways
I hate this
They aren't bad games, but I'm fucking addicted to this shit

My immediate backlog is Nier, Gravity Rush, and now Mankind Divided. I've also added Omega Ruby since I'm hyped for Sun and Moon.

I also have been playing Witcher 3 intermittently since it launched and have still not finished it, though most is long ago spoiled.

that picture is depressing

I don't think I've ever seen a 4:00 AM thread get pruned faggot.

Play nier first please. I only have a few good memories of playing video games and nier is always one of them, you won't be disappointed

>Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Man's Chest
That movie is great, way better the second time around.
>tfw you want to watch the PotC movies again but you already re watched them a month ago and they won't feel as fresh anymore

I love the whole turning into the ship fish monster thing it's great and the three way sword duel is great