This is my spiritfu. There are many like it but this one is mine. My spiritfu is my best friend. It is my life...

This is my spiritfu. There are many like it but this one is mine. My spiritfu is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my spiritfu is useless. Without my spiritfu I am useless. I must use my spiritfu true. I must cut straigther than my enemy, who is trying to kill me. I must cut him before he cuts me. I will. Before glorious NIPPON I swear this creed: my spiritfu and myself are defenders of my country, we are thee masters of my enemy, we are the saviors of my life. So be it, until there is no enemy, but peace. SAYONARA.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DCte1T5Tm5c
teamninja-studio.com/nioh/us/demo.html
gaijinhunter.tumblr.com/post/150475717907/tgs-nioh-balancing-toward-final-product
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>the ending reveals that Saoirse was never actually real to begin with

M. Night Shibusawa strikes again!

>William is just some powerful demon or demigod locked in human body who really wanted company
>evil druid guy kills Saoirse which only forces him to go berserk and transform into some fucking Oni from Onimusha

I'm not sure about that, but Saoirse disappearing and William becoming mortal at the end of the game could be an interesting ending.
Though on the other hand they no doubt want to have sequel opportunities, unless they make sequels with different main character. (Hanzo travels to Europe)

Wait someone tl'd the manga?

Day One editions of the game in Japan come with a DLC coupon for the unique "Sanada Yukimura" set, which presumably is a tie-in to the upcoming Sanada Maru SW spinoff. Hopefully the set comes to the West as well, it's pretty neat, assuming it's 1:1 with the SW version.

And here's a photo of his armour in real-life.

Well I mean, the dude was the first westerner to be given the title of Samurai, so it's expected for him to be a badass

No antlers on the game armor? 0/10 would not buy

>no "nioh" in the OP
Some people translated a few pages and post them every now and again, I'm not sure if it's been fully translated but if it was that'd be a fun thread.
Pretty bitchin looking armour in any case, I wonder if it'll be medium or heavy.

No idea, but I certainly hope the helmet is part of it.

Funnily enough, the historical William Adams wasn't made a samurai for his combat prowess and probably didn't fight at all. He made huge contributions to Japan's ship building industry and aided Ieyasu Tokugawa the shogun in foreign policy, and was made a samurai for that.

Yes, by purging many yokai.

>tfw you will never be bros with a foreign historical figure and made an honorbu warrior

youtube.com/watch?v=DCte1T5Tm5c

>he isn't going to protect his spiritfu's smile
Fucking harikari yourself

japanese armour is dope as shit. shame I found lighter and faster builds to be more fun to play in the beta than heavier ones, since they don't look as cool.

There were some really cool armour sets among all of them, but for the most part going heavier didn't completely restrict your movement. I had a cool combined outfit that combined light and heavy and left me on mid and it was fine, though I liked going A mostly and I still liked the Scout set. Gonna be even cooler armour getting added too.

Apparently they are redoing the way armor works since heavy armor was damn near useless unless you specced into strength and endurance almost fully.

what kind of things do you guys hope they add?

Minigame where you fuck the cutie ninja while your spiritfu cries in the corner.

the ability to play as a cute girl

why do people want htis so much? i would find it annoying as fuck

Not so much "add", but I just hope there's plenty of variety in the 100 side missions.

t. White Male
Check your fucking privilege m8

It sounded more like they were just going to make it lighter, which isn't necessary. Heavy armour was plenty powerful and it makes me wonder if they're even going into the game to corroborate the feedback people give, because they made the game where C agility was strong and you could level Stamina for wearing heavier armour.

Transformations. However, what you transform into is based on your spirit guardian.

yeah i agree with . But i have a feeling its going to be rehashes of trial of grasses

pvp arena mode

There'll probably be a bunch of gauntlet battles, but the areas and enemies will change. I think there'll be a lot of different stuff they could do to change it up as well for all kinda challenge fights.

a Lone Wolf and Cub cameo.

here is the beta feed back if anyone missed it

teamninja-studio.com/nioh/us/demo.html

asians found it harder than the rest of the world? i mus have woken up in a parallel universe

Translation kinda sucks, gonna shill this one again cause it's a little better.
gaijinhunter.tumblr.com/post/150475717907/tgs-nioh-balancing-toward-final-product

ah thats much better thank you

an option toggle for alpha lock on movement.

> In twilight stages the bosses will no longer have small enemies added it’ll just be a much harder boss with new motions as well

thats a great change

I think they should release one more demo to flesh things out

i wasnt a huge fan of it but i can see appeal. giving us an option to toggle can appeal to both crowds

a human protecting a yokai baby

Japan in particular has been hit hard by mobage, but they were always a bit casual, with all the easier difficulties in many games like DMC3 and RE4.
I want it back so much, but a toggle probably wouldn't be the best way to do it, because why wouldn't the average enterprising gaijin pick the objectively safer option? It's something really important to the feel of the combat so it just being a setting doesn't really sit right with me.
I don't like it because there's no reason why they can't have both depending on the boss, and it made the bosses pretty fun and interesting too in a different way. Wonder if those excessive detail posts about the feedback I made are still in the archive.

please OP next time put Nioh in the title so I can filter threads of this another memesouls clone game with different story and settings

The wind blows. It is 7 in the morning, William-sama woke up to the cold morning. He got up, and went to the bathroom to wash his face. William-sama live in the traditional Dazaifu shrine, he only fought in a room though. The young couple is nice enough to let him stay in their shrine. William-sama grepped his kimono and wear it like a proper nihonjin, he walk to a window and smell the fresh nihonjin morning. “Ah, konbanwa anatas. What beautiful morning desu.” William-sama zoned out looking at the beach from his room. William-sama went upstairs to greet the couple. “Ah, ohayou Muneshige-san and Ginchiyo-chan”. The couple replied him with a warm smile and proceed with their breakfast while inviting William-sama. Although William-sama can not understand them, he easily could read what the couple is trying to say, he is born with this talent. “Arigato.” William-sama said, he then went downstairs to take a few things. He took a bokken and a katana, the katana is hidden in his kimono and the bokken is on his obi, this is to avoid his weapons breaking as he was warned last time by conquerors. William-sama will be going on his usual morning walk to sightseeing the glorious nihonjin country. “Itadakimasu Muneshige-san and Ginchiyo-chan”, they gave him a mixed smile and a slightly confused expression.

William-sama reached the village near the beach, he like to watch kodama playing as it is a something that can warm his pure heart. Suddenly, a sudden tremor. No, it’s more terrifying than that, it’s an earthquake, a huge one. The ground was shaking and beginning to crack, William-sama look at the kodama, they were running away terrified, “minna san! do not run around! Stay in place!” The kodama couldn’t understand what he was saying, he gestured what he was trying to say, he ordered the kodama to stay at the shrine as it is too difficult to find them all. But that was William-sama’s mistake, he look at the ship from afar. It was huge, a yokai is coming. William-sama widened his eyes and look at the kodama and yelled every Japanese word he knew “Arigatou gozaimasu! Gomenasai! Run away minna-san!” The kodama ran away, the oni is coming, it was at least 100ft tall. William-sama was ashamed with himself, he should have anticipated this, if he did the kodama would be far away by now. “sumimasen mina-san, it was my mistake”, he took his hidden katana and dual wield with the bokken and katana. As he ran towards the yokai trying to stop it, he uttered his last words. “Arigatou Tachibanas. For taking care of me” The onryoki strikes. A shout is heard; “I'm a Conqueror!”.

anyone have the conquered copy pasta?

So you have your based weebs like Paul Gilbert and Stefanie Joosten, and then on the opposite end of the spectrum you have Ken-Sama and Davido-Kun. Where does Bushido Bill fit?

kek

somewhere in the middle

No matter what it turns out to be, The Mark of the Conqueror is significant.

Before I say why I need to divide the Souls community into two general groups - Conquerors and Conquered - and quickly define both.

Both have basically been around since Demon's Souls, but the very nature of the Conquered demands that the Conquerors come first. Why? Because Conquerors beat the path and light the way. Afterward, like mold or a rot, the Conquered seep into the community, ever at the heels of the Conquerors.

How is that? Either by a lack of information upon release or due to a self-imposed restriction, the Conqueror goes in blind. Conquerors embrace the challenge From Software has extended with each release in their Souls/Bloodborne Series while the Conquered abhor it. While Conquerors scratched and clawed their way through levels and boss fights, the Conquered poured over FAQs, Strategy Guides, Wiki Articles, Google Search Results, Let's Plays and How to Videos.

Therefore the Conquered subsist by virtue of the illumination spread over From's games by the Conquerors, entirely dependent on it. Overtime they've let themselves forget this, fancying themselves old hands as they bring their borrowed knowledge and tactics to bear on each successive release.

And then here comes f***ing Nioh, reminding the Conquered who they really are. And with little to no documentation in sight they hide behind s***posts so they can cling to that "gud" status they worked so hard to attain. Eventually they'll be back. Once the Conquerors have shown the way, that is.

And that's why The Mark of the Conqueror is significant. No matter how superficial, uselessly cosmetic or quickly outclassed it is, it still says I'm not this guy . No, I'm a Conqueror.

Good luck Ken

thanks

>self censoring
No matter what it turns out to be, The Mark of the Conqueror is significant.

Before I say why I need to divide the Souls community into two general groups - Conquerors and Conquered - and quickly define both.

Both have basically been around since Demon's Souls, but the very nature of the Conquered demands that the Conquerors come first. Why? Because Conquers beat the path and light the way. Afterward, like mold or a rot, the Conquered seep into the community, ever at the heels of the Conquerors.

How is that? Either by a lack of information upon release or due to a self-imposed restriction, the Conqueror goes in blind. Conquerors embrace the challenge From Software has extended with each release in their Souls/Bloodborne Series while the Conquered abhor it. While Conquerors scratched and clawed their way through levels and boss fights, the Conquered poured over FAQs, Strategy Guides, Wiki Articles, Google Search Results, Let's Plays and How to Videos.

Therefore the Conquered subsist by virtue of the illumination spread over From's games by the Conquerors, entirely dependent on it. Overtime they've let themselves forget this, fancying themselves old hands as they bring their borrowed knowledge and tactics to bear on each successive release.

And then here comes fucking Nioh, reminding the Conquered who they really are. And with little to no documentation in sight they hide behind shitposts so they can cling to that "gud" status they worked so hard to attain. Eventually they'll be back. Once the Conquerors have shown the way, that is.

And that's why The Mark of the Conqueror is significant. No matter how superficial, uselessly cosmetic or quickly outclassed it is, it stills says I'm not this niggaNo, I'm a Conqueror.

>got baited
That's the original version desu, except for me fixing the "Conquers" part. The censoring makes it better.

>Ken-sama
>not a hero
William-sama is the original and truest weeaboo who actually made it.

>Sidesteps has a xboxhuge iframes
>Dodging only uses a tiny amount of stamina

Is this detemined by both stats and equipped gear?

>mfw Pcucks will never EVER get this

Stance determines the dodge type you do, armour weight determines affects the distance, both affect the Ki cost. Also some weapons have the sidespin on low stance while some don't.

nodachi