Does this hold up today?

Does this hold up today?

I played the original years back, and always had interest in the prequel but never got around to it. Well now I got it for free and it's backwards compatible on Xbone.

Worth the 8 gig download?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0l3wOT9cSg4
imgur.com/a/cSMct
youtube.com/watch?v=4-MU5MgRV6U
youtube.com/watch?v=Kq5KWLqUewc
reddit.com/r/Deusex/comments/53g3o6/md_spoilers_now_that_weve_seen_whats_in_the/
youtube.com/watch?v=IYaQwyG9uI0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I just got done playing it on PS3 for the first time and I had an absolute fucking blast.
Gonna go pick up Mankind Divided ASAP

Did you play witcher 3?
If not its probably tolerably to play.

Probably one of the best ageing games on 360. Still looks fucking great because of the awesome art direction

>art direction
Funny way to say anime inspired yellow tinting.

Ofcourse, it's only 5 years old.

The art direction and music is fantastic too. I prefer it to divided, which just feels like some blockbuster copycat mass production of the series, which oddly enough, is sort of what 'Jensen' turns out to be in it.

Play it nigga, it's good and the soundtrack is amazing.

story gets kind of dumb towards the end but all in all its a really good game

here, have a video I made
youtube.com/watch?v=0l3wOT9cSg4

Its only five years old.

Well that settles that. Downloading now.

Now I just have to decide if I'm really game for starting a playthroughost at 4 a.m.

>anime inspired
Lets be perfectly honest here. The Deus Ex series has always owned more than a little to Ghost in the Shell.

whatever you wanna call it, it worked

Great game. I would generally recommend the Director's Cut, but since you have access to that for free, just go with it.

It's better than the new game

I'm not talking about the tint (though I do like it), I'm talking about the stunning design of environments like Sarif's office

>'Jensen'

baka

>Does this hold up today?
spotted the underage

Agreed, but only just. I prefer the grunginess of Detroit and Hengsha over Prague. Way better characters in HR too, Pritchard, Malik and Sarif >>>>> Miller, MacReady, Alex, Delara

Not OP, but I want to play this too.
I have the DC version on the PS3 and the vanilla on the 360, which I will play on Xbone.
What is the best?

>japs invented cyber punk

ok

I don't believe he said that

Fuck, now I have to reinstall.

It just has an atmosphere that you could only get away with in 2011. The game was an underdog, about an underdog.

came out only 5 years, what do u think
this industry has been moving backwards, the real question u should be asking is
Does this meet or exceed the older entries in quality?

Director's Cut

still a great game

I prefer the original because of yellow filter still included and missing link not included in the game (it has a pretty different tone). The DC has much better boss-fights though, and if you prefer the DLC included, it's a better choice. The optional developer commentary is also very interesting. Up to you really.

Can I just ask why the fuck has Mankind Divided been so neglected in "gaming media"?

It feels like nobody gave a single fuck, it just came and went. I mean, all the things you'd expect to see, you don't. I see barely any coverage of it by lets players and walkthrough people, and nVidia (or anyone else really) never even released a fucking tweak and benchmark guide. Basic shit you'd expect to see for pretty much every major title, and I'd say this was a major title.

But apparently not...

Thank you! So technically, same game? It's not a Bayonetta case?

And the boss thing, for what I recall it's that you can talk yourself of fights, right? If yes, this is cool for me, I always make chars with great talking skills.

A thousand times, yes.

because it was mediocre and the cash crab overtones and shit story made people sad.

Same year Uncharted 4 came out. It's just been outclassed in every way.

It was crap, all the refinements went into gunplay and abilities but elsewhere the game was lacking, it was playing it 'too safe', too close to the line of a typical AAA game and that isn't what Deus Ex was about.

Pretty sure they were supposed to be covering risky ideas and opinions, the original had straight up pastes of shit on the bilderberg group and international globalism, seeing things from a 'terrorists' view etc.

This one just plays it safe from a bias, as if it's propaganda. HR even was pretty good about conspiracy and covered shit like FEMA camps etc, and the alex jones parody radio etc etc. It was well informed and 'relly makes u think'

This one just feels like it's been hijacked. Which is funny because Adam Jensen is literally a fucking clone tool for the illuminati this time and Eliza was wiped and turned into a mouthpiece - maybe that's what they're trying to tell you about what happened to divided in development.

Yes but please play with this mod.

It's the same game, but it includes a 6-ish hour DLC called 'The Missing Link' about 2/3rds of the way through the game. The Missing Link ties HR together with the new game Mankind Divided, so it's worth a play, it's just a bit more grim than the main game, so it clashes a little, still very solid though.

The boss fights are changed so you can hack/stealth your way through whereas in the original you had to rambo each boss, regardless if you were playing stealth or not. I don't think there's a speech option unfortunately, though that would be cool. The game has plenty of speech battles anyway, which is always fun.

Whatever version of the game you choose ultimately, you'll have an awesome time.

>Adam Jensen is literally a fucking clone tool for the illuminati this time and Eliza was wiped and turned into a mouthpiece
Except neither of these things are actually true.

Couse people this days need to be constantly remided of a game to not forget it. And short single-player games become forgotten really fast, when they dont have multiplayer or mods. I think this is stupid. There are some games that is just fine being played and then not talked much about. Like MD, i personally really liked it, and dont give a fuck that nobody talks about it.

Holy shit how much i hate social media and all that crap.

It's an Adam jensen game, not Deus Ex.
What does the Adam jensen trilogy need the DX ip for, the story is completely separate, world is fantasy/scifi where reality was left behind.

its actually the old masters painting palette of using different values and shades of ocre brown and yellow you uncultured swine

This post looks like what someone that never played the game would say by simply parroting the shitposting on Cred Forums.

Thank you, user! Then DC it will be.
I thought the vanilla had the option to go stealth on bosses. This is what I depend when speech fails.

The clone thing might actually be true, someone on leddit discovered something pretty nuts in the Versalife vault. Note: absolutely massive spoilers, do not click if you haven't finished the game imgur.com/a/cSMct

The Eliza thing is completely ridiculous, dude obviously didn't play the sidequest where you get told the exact opposite

I think they made a mistake in pushing Adam Jensen as the franchise "mascot".

Nobody really disliked him but nobody really cares about what's next in the Jensen story.

But gameplay was really good. Lots of secrets, different ways to complete one task, interesting hub and side-quests. Only main plot is lacking, and i think that is sad, couse deus ex games was allways about good main plot, but i jsut hope they will do better in next game.

Which is just a plagiarism of Blade Runner, aesthetically and thematically,

Yeah, unfortunately the bosses were designed by a third-party company in the original game who didn't get the whole 'multiple ways to approach' idea of the series and made everything like an FPS. The DC fixes that.

Have a great time!

Don't use the Director's Cut or you'll get framerate problems, especially when using Sweetfx
Use the complete edition instead

Where's the sidequest?

I'm onboard for the clone ending though. It's ridiculous that anyone can survive being crushed by 'thousands of tons of pressure' when the ending rolls around.

And Megan would have obviously kept massive data on adams genetic everything, and it's the logical stepping stone towards creating JC and Paul in terms of technology.

I missed versalife voult.

I FUCKING KNEW IT!!

HR was pretty under the radar too. people thought it was a crysis clone, atleast i did, but playing the game got me completely hooked

Not that much tbqhfam

>The Missing Link ties HR together with the new game Mankind Divided

What?

The Missing Link is pertinent to HR. It explains what the fuck that big thing in the middle of the final boss arena is and what it's doing.

You know Ghost in the Shell is one of the most derivative works in all of anime, right? Hence why its frequently thought to be ripped off from by uninformed Japanophiles.

Sidequests are the best in the series in MD, bar none. They absolutely destroy the HR sidequests. It's like comparing a snack and a banquet, absolutely no comparison. Pity about the main story, but the game was still fucking great. So much exploration, such great level design. Palisade beats any level in the original DX.

The Eliza sidequest you get from 'The Glitch' point of interest. The version of Eliza Adam met in HR has gone rogue and Picus has sent agents out to capture her. In the meantime, they replace the version on TV with an older, 'under control' version.

>the bosses were designed by a third-party company in the original game
What? But why? Nevermind. you spoonfeed me enough, thank you again!

Not playing on PC, user. DC on PS3 or vanilla on Xbone. But I apreciate the intention.

The Missing Link has a whole lot about the 'Juggernaut Collective' and Interpol. Garvin Quinn/Bratan is Janus's associate and brings Adam into the Juggernaut Collective between HR and MD. There's a note from him in your stash at the start of MD.

How pointlessly tragic

The link between HR and MD is actually The Fall

>The Fall
Thanks Square Enix
Really appreciate making HR's sequel a putrid mobile game.

Damn, I guess I'll have to play it now or watch a video of it. Why include important plot in such a shit vehicle?

YES, especially if you get the director's cut version. No yellow piss filter ( honestly the original never bothered me to be quite honest) but also there's NG+ so you can have fun doing subsequent run-throughs with all your eggs collected from previous playthroughs and just tear shit up

not really. feels really bloated in the last third of the game and doesn't have much of a satisfying plot. really nice atmosphere a lot of the time, and I like the dialogue options and exploration aspects in the hubs, but there's no reason to really care about what's going on or any of the characters

gameplay is alright but often feels like they just drew two paths, a sneaky one and a not-so-sneaky one. lots of military complexes that don't really utilize the strengths of the art direction well. bosses aren't good. montreal is terrible. last couple levels other than dialogue bits are pretty bland and uninspired

not a bad game by any means, but I had gone back to it thinking it was one of my favourites of last gen and having done so I probably will never touch it again because I was pretty mistaken

It's a prequel you dumb fuck
Quit shitting on stuff you never even tried (not saying this particular "game" isn't shitposting-worthy)

no it's not. black light book is. the fall is a tie-up with the other book - icarus project

The advertising was kind of off the entire time.
I really like what they did with the trailers but they doesn't speak to everyone like a good old in-game action montage. They really failed to build up hype.

youtube.com/watch?v=4-MU5MgRV6U

The guy in charge of the design is an absolute madman.

It feels like a 2 hours Human Revolution dlc with clunkier controls

Sequel also means "the next thing that came about"

it's always been shit and always will be shit, only first game and last one are decent, rest is dogshit

I guess The Phantom Menace was a great sequel to Return of the Jedi then

The first CG trailer was great and generated lots of interest.
Everything after that was complete shitting the bed by SE.

In Deus Ex 1 clones take a normal human lifetime to grow, and they're just genetic copies

The idea that Adam Jensen in MD is a clone of the original Jensen is retarded, since not only is he the same age, he also somehow still has his memories

The most likely thing is that while he was unconcious, the LOOMINATY decided to use him to test how new augs like the Titan could be integrated into systems, and using their memory-fuckery wiped Adam's memory of it, while also implanting a subconcious drive to join the Juggernaut Collective and to meet Janus (they can influence personality a little but they can't outright override it or implant fake memories very effectively, as one of the sidequests shows you)

Not to mention all the bad press from the "augment your preorder" and "mechanical apartheid" stuff. MD was amazing and possibly my GOTY, I just hope SE doesn't lose their heads and blame the dev team for the marketing team's fuckups. And I certainly hope the next one isn't canceled.

They definitely didn't put nearly the effort into marketing MD as they did with HR. They produced a very high budget trailer for HR through Square Enix's cinematics department that does all the Final Fantasy stuff, remember this: youtube.com/watch?v=Kq5KWLqUewc

Kind of strange they didn't do anything like this to promote MD?

Did you forget the reason his DNA was gifted was that he was raised as a genetic test subject? would have been damn easy for them to make copies of him when he was a child

Logic doesnt apply to animu worlds.

reddit.com/r/Deusex/comments/53g3o6/md_spoilers_now_that_weve_seen_whats_in_the/

This guy sums it all up really. I knew when I got the ending though, the way the illuminerty refer to you as a subject that was going nicely, memories etc.

Thought it was obvious before the vault even got found.

We basically don't know anything that occurred at White Helix labs. He could have siblings. The whole period is a mystery.

I really hate the whole "implanted memories" thing

Memories are actually electrical signals in your brain

Meaning re-arranging the exact same brain in a second place won't give the clone brain the same memories, since it can't have the same electrical signals

I hate it too but it's a videogame plot.

This is the same universe where JC merges with an AI and it just werks or you can patch up a missing right leg with a first aid kit

They did a CG trailer for MD too.

>HE WAS A CLONE!
Invalidates everything you do within the game. "Not My Jensen" etc.

His discussion with real Eliza about her wanting to "merge" means nothing, it's fake AJ not the one that was you talking to Eliza for the first time and realizing what she was and helping inspire her revolt.

Fuck MD and fuck MGSV.

Which came like 16months before the release.
Between that and and the launch theres a lot of really shitty trailers that put people off.

Wow, I completely missed that youtube.com/watch?v=IYaQwyG9uI0

It didn't rattle me that much to be honest. I had like 5 years to think about the possibilities that this game had left and the fake clone shit was expected.

I mean JC is technically a clone too, you find his un-used third brother in a versalife lab just the same.

Maybe it's because I played MGSV though and got used to the bait and switch shit.

But you play as JC when you play as JC. I don't care if Jensen has a bunch of clones running around or sitting in tanks. I care when they sell me on a sequel having the same protagonist and pull the rug out from under me at the end for the sake of a twist when the twist just invalidates the entire journey.

I suppose it's supposed to rlly make u think about what makes a man a man, what are you, are you the sum of your parts (augmented vs pure), are you an achievement? a memory? A time? a place? etc etc

it explains why megan always treat you so disposable though, like a subject or item

>it explains why megan always treat you so disposable though, like a subject or item

or because she's a woman

The game felt half done like MSGV.

Marchenko feels like a starter villain who gets taken out at the half way point just when the 'real' plot gets going.

Prague while massive and awesome still feels like a starter city that you come back to at the end of the game after spending a significant portion in London or some village in Switzerland.

Along with the micro-transaction bs the game feels chopped in half with chunks taken out to be later sold as a DLC and a squeal in a year or so.

>Memories are actually electrical signals in your brain

No, they aren't. For comparison think of a computer, the electricity is the mechanism by which computer memory operates but it's only given meaning by the hardware which controls how the electricity flows.

They aren't really sure what a memory is physically but they are pretty sure it's to do with the neural network that enables the signalling, not the signalling in of itself. It's unlikely if you physically captured the electrons from someones brain and transferred them to someone else you would achieve copying memory from one brain to another, you kind of need the neurons and synapses as well.

Truly highlights how much of a traitor she is to Adam. Working with Page, developing The Orchid, keeping another version of Adam for research purposes. What the fuck. I hope we get an opportunity to confront her and Chikane in MD2.

you really think the jensen in MD is a clone of the one in HR? how would that even work?

he cant be a biological clone, unless he was born at the same time as jensen or very shortly afterwards and subjected to all the same gene therapy experiments.

he cant be a big boss/venom snake kinda situation because there would be no way to replicate his lack of rejection syndrome and as was already established in the very deus ex game, clones must be grown in real time in the DE universe, you cant just copy/paste people

in the prologue in Dubai, Jensen has all of his augs active, for the most part, and is already adept in their usage. so when are we to assume the JC clone was brought online? right after the original died at panchaea? he was sitting around doing fuck all supposedly until he joined TF29, so when did he gain the neccessary experience to regain perfect and absolute control of his augs? his musculature would have to recover and adapt to the trauma of the augmentation surgery for at least six months to regain basic functionality

either youre wrong, im wrong, or the developers of the game have utterly shit the bed and riddled what used to be one of the best stories in vidya with massive plot holes and inconsistencies

I'm a little torn bros should i buy Mankind Divided or Doom?

If i knew mankind divided had the same art direction is HR i would but it in an instant, does it still feel like a direct sequel to HR in terms of design and aesthetic..?

Buy MD, pirate Doom.
Artstyle is like Human Revolution on steroids.

Yes, to the point that some people find it a problem, like it's stagnant. Me, I didn't care, I fucking loved HR's atmosphere and it was 5 years ago, and MD delivered more of it. One thing though, there's no filter, so if you liked it you might miss that, but there's so much unique geometry, so many landmarks and personalized apts that just made me go over and stare. Fucking Golem City made my dick tingle.

>don't support an amazing reboot and one of the best modern FPSs
>support the jewish practices of square enix

no, user, fuck off

but then you are supporting bethesda

Enough people already supported Doom, it was a huge hit.
MD delivered much more content and its sequel will deliver even more, but the series may die there if people just pirate every single iteration. And you're not supporting jewness if you don't buy the retarded microtransactions.

Besides, it's literally the only way to play both.

>does it still feel like a direct sequel to HR in terms of design and aesthetic..?

not really desu. prague mostly looks like real prague with some shiny new bells and whistles. the detroit of HR was nothing at all like real detroit for the most part

>does this hold up today
>posts an extremely modern game

For fucks sake user, the game was only recently released. How fucking fast to casuals think games age?

No it doesn't not hold up because it's too new to even fall into the category of games that you would have to ask that. It's a contemporary game that was released in the tail end of last gen like half the fucking current gen games were anyways.

That said it's a good game yes, but the original is better.

>yfw fucking shitters will be posting in a year or so asking if Bloodborne, GTAV or Rising Storm 2 aged well

Treating this as a DX general IDGAF

I just finished DX:MD, and if Gotham had been fleshed out to a full hub, and the whole game had some more comfy feel environments like pic related, it would've been fine.

I think Adam Jensen is done as a character in the DX universe, he's basically godmode at this point with all his augs. If there is another installment, it should either go back to Denton (but I don't know how fucked up that got with Invisible War), or maybe go into the Australian Civil war with that burnt out alcoholic character in MD with augmented hands.

I don't know user, I loved Dark Souls on release, last year I played Bloodborne, then a few months ago I tried another DS run.
Jesus fucking Christ, the games are like what? 5 years apart? Yet DS felt like a fucking 12 years old game, both graphically/aesthetically and in terms of gameplay. It's probably Bloodborne's fault but then you realize last gen lasted a whole fucking decade; people underestimate the differences between a game made for a modem low-tier pc and another one made to run on a 10 years old console

The aesthetic is pretty different. It's not as atmospheric as HR, which is a shame, because I've almost never been more comfy than while playing HR. It's the same art director though and the art quality is still 11/10, just somewhat different in tone. The whole thing is meant to reflect the 'changed world' post-Aug Incident and the end of the golden era of augmentation - I'm not sure I love it, even though I respect their creative prerogative.

Doom also has exceptional art direction, but couldn't be a more different type of game. Mankind Divided is like a pleasant coma, Doom is a cascade of gore to a soundtrack of glitched death metal.

You know next game is about Jensen
And will use your NG+ save for the story, Mass Effect style

There's two more Jensen games coming, they're doing a trilogy starting with MD. I'm not sure how they're going to deal with the power-creep aspect of his character though - perhaps augs breaking down because there's no LIMB clinics or parts anymore.

>if Gotham had been fleshed out to a full hub
Couldn't agree more, assuming you mean Golem. Seems like wasted potential considering how stunning it is, and how little time you spend there.

MD has a different art director.

really hope they ditch jensen now desu

either they pull a gothic and have the character lose all his skills 2 times in a row, or you start the game a literally invincible death machine

either way is stupid

JJB is still the executive art director, he just has another dude working with him now.

? No it doesn't. It's still Jonathan Jacques-Belletete

Honestly surprised he's still there, from some of the making-of he seemed like a douche who thought he was too good for video games, but he's spent like a decade making Deus Ex.

God I fucking hate the Souls fanbase, full of casual shits. I've seen so often you fucking babby shitters unable to play the previous game in the series because of some fucking minor gameplay tweak.

I played Demon's Souls and it was fucking amazing and yet the fanbase treats it like a beta product because they have been slowly stewing in the pot of streamlining casualization like a fucking frog.

If you can't play a game from 2016, then go and play a game from 1990 and not even notice a difference you are a casual. If you can't play Metro/Witcher 3, then immediately play Hexen afterwards and your first thought isn't "wow Raven did some amazing things with the Doom engine, this looks fucking fantastic" upon starting it, you are a fucking casual.

The year of the release should be irrelevant, the graphics are irrelevant, if you can't handle mechanical changes you are a casual fuckwit.

>it felt like a 12 year old game

How is this bad? What is bad about games from 2004? Are you saying MGS3 is shit? Is Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines clunky unplayable shit now because it's 12 years old? Is Ratchet & Clank 3 unplayable garbage now that you tried the new PS4 R&C1 remake?

Sounds like Bloodborne was more streamlined and casualized, and you got used to this, and then when you went back to Dark Souls 1 you got a culture shock when you realised you actually had to git gud again and you just complained that it aged instead of realising you let your skills atrophy by playing newly released casual garbage.

The needed to have a Golem style mini hub before the Switzerland and London levels. The Swiss could be that your infiltrating a small village in the alps tiring to find info about the GARM facility. While the London hub would have you tracking the weapons shipment from the Dvali's. This could easily add around another 4 hours of game-play while enhancing the overall Deus ex feel of the game.

He does give off a little bit of bro-dude vibe, but the man's a genius. Would be a huge loss for Square Enix if he left. Plus, I don't see how he could have the fame and visibility he has no on almost any other project.

Take a breath buddy, wow. Dark Souls 1 objectively looks terrible by 2016 standards

Wait for him get all his augs stolen or suffer a 'malfunction' that results in starting from scratch with a hole bunch of brand new augs.

Real comfy game, even if that is a buzzword now. Really liked the way they did the dialogue options, I felt like I always knew what Jensen was going to say just from the little blurbs on the wheel. Too much hacking computers to read emails and shit though. The actual combat/stealth was forgettable and done a thousand times at this point.

How demanding is MD on hardware?
Will it run on Vista or will I need to replace my old and trusty brick?

I'm not sure how many times they can get away with that plot device. It'd be interesting if in the next game some event occurred that stripped him of augs, maybe captured by harvesters, and he had to collect them from cannisters a la DX1.

Depends on your graphics card, it's kind of unreasonably demanding/badly optimised

>the graphics have aged

Literally kill yourself for holding this opinion.

"graphics" cannot age you stupid fuckwit unless the art style was realism, which the Souls games do not have. Technically, yes they have aged, in terms of technology, but the technical aspect of a games look is fucking irrelevant and should never be judged, and isn't judged by anyone truly into games. Only casual fuckwits think the technical aspect of a games graphics is anything to give a shit about and not a product of the year the game came out in.

In terms of art, it's still as good as it was on the day of release.

The only times a technological graphical issue should even be brought up in regards to graphical quality and ageing, is things like lighting engines, or things that where ahead or behind their times. Non of this is applicable to DS1.

get back to work on that dlc JJB

My graphics card is a Radeon HD6970
On a scale from 'it will run' to 'computer will explode', how fucked am I?

Can I help it if I literally love the man (a little homo) for the quality of his work.

Of course graphics can age. New techniques are developed like SSAO, deferred lighting, better shaders, hair physics, better resolutions on textures. Compare the flat poorly lit models in AC2 to the models in Unity for the perfect illustration. Personally, I hated Dark Souls art style from the moment I bought it, when it was released and don't really get a kick out of the high difficulty. If you love the Dark Souls series, then great, but it's completely irrelevant to this thread and I'm not sure why you're even posting here.

I guess it's understandable that it didn't get as much hype as HR, since unlike HR it wasn't the first Deus Ex game in 7 or 8 years and the first good one in 11, and it wasn't a new take on Deus Ex.
The setting in HR was new since it was a prequel, the art style was new, the mechanics were new... seems like shit's barely changed in MD, it looks almost exactly the same. It's just not as exciting. People also didn't know whether HR was going to be good or not so they were waiting with baited breath to find out, was it going to be the glorious resurrection of Deus Ex or a walking corpse? Since it looks so similar to HR, people already know it's going to be alright, just a little better or worse, so again there's not as much excitement and tension.

All of that said, it does seem like it'd be popular enough that it would've generated a decent amount of hype and coverage, even if much less than HR for the aforementioned reasons. It's strange.

AC2's are style is historical realism. So it basically doesn't have much an an artstyle. This is why you can claim it's aged. Because when you have realism as your artstyle, the only thing making your game look good is shit like SSAO and hair physics, and soon that will be outdated by the next game that has better tech.

Compare trash like Ass Creed unity with something beautiful like (I will name a number of games since artstyles can be subjective and you seem to be a massive fucking pleb who doesn't like the souls series art) Vagrant Story, Jak & Daxter, Wind Waker, Psychonauts, Spyro the Dragon, SSX, No One Lives Forever, Oddworld, Shadow of the Colossus, Forbidden Siren, Okami, Rogue Squadron, Resident Evil remake or even Max Payne 2. Those games have an actual fucking artstyle, and i'd say any of them look way better than a little technical wizardry gimmick like hair physics that will be outdated within a year. Technical wizardry is only good if it's used in conjuction with artistic mastery, like Conker and the way they did his fur on the Xbox.

Yes I completed it for the first time last week and it's an amazing game. Stealth build is really fun. I kinda regret waiting 5 years to get to it.

Mankind Divided gave me that sinking feeling, the one I got when I played assassins creed 2 and was hoping for a really fleshed out story about modern day secret societies but got just more of the same shit.

DX will never have closure or resolution. It will be Adam Jensen goes to Australia; Adam Jensen goes to Africa; Adam Jensen flys in space, Adam Jensen hunts for the Mysterious Cities of Gold

>Adam Jensen goes to Australia
That would actually be pretty sick, seeing the aftermath of the civil war, so bad that Belltower Soldiers came back with PTSD

that's one thing i hated about human revolution, reading all the e-books about the australian civil war, it seemed like i was stuck in detroit while something much more interesting was happening on the other side of the world.

If you want to go back any further you can for sure hit Necromancer, or fuck, these ideas have roots in fucking Frankenstein for Christ's sake. You being a reductionist hipster doesn't elevate you whatsoever

Gits is Decidedly eastern slums with the theme concerning Darwinian adaptation as applied to Augmentation and the trivialisation of the self.

Man GITS goes far more in depth with the whole walking ship of Theseus than Blade Runner ever does.

Nigga get out of here

i have it on ps3. i played it a while back and got to the second hub but since then my data has been erased. i tried playing it again and just quit at the first guys you have to sneak up on in the beginning. god damn i got so fucking bored

The actual feel is completely different, DS is just hugely clunky compared to BB. That's why they change it in DS3; that kind of slow gameplay just looks laughable in a world where games like Ni-oh are getting released.

Being a fanboy and calling "casuals" everybody that disagrees with you won't change the reality