How do you fuck such an easy formula up?

How do you fuck such an easy formula up?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/lemmyrodul/kf2d3/s-Z3w4P
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Whats wrong with it?

I thought tripwire actually got their shit into gear and started fixing up the game
So much so that people say it's actually a good game that's worth the money now

It's not.

The game is great now. Read the recent steam reviews, idiot

>uses direct x 11
Thats where they really fucked up

Look mom I'm posting my shit again
soundcloud.com/lemmyrodul/kf2d3/s-Z3w4P

How did they fix it from earlier-access?

It's better if you just read some of the top recent reviews since they explain it better than I would

I've played it recently and it felt much better, roles have meaning again, mechanics were introduced and new zed variants. I'm back to cautiously optimistic about it and I was with you, I thought they cocked it up completely.

does it still turn you around when you get hit

what? i could play this on my shitty gt9800 with dx10 max

That has nothing to do with the fact it's using DirectX, user.

Why did people stop playing the first game?

I bought it at a winter sale 2 years ago and while I had no problem filling my games with 1-2 randoms, there were hardly any populated servers up, ever.

It's playable now but not perfect they just need more maps and weapons now.

there's nothing wrong with it.

because after 7 years, there's very little to do anymore. Also, the community-made shit maps and guns really butchered the overall quality and balance.

It's still "early access", which is just a stupid way of them saying "we don't have ALL the stuff we planned to have in """full""" version". The game's been stable and fun for ages now, and with the latest SWAT update, it's also damn well balanced.

Consoles.

Almost everyone I used to play with got the point of being able to casually knife fight fleshpounds on HoE as sharpie and then kinda started playing the game less and less. There's only so much to do once you've beat all the good community maps you can find (the resevil mansion was great).

You mean grabbed? Pretty sure they added an option to turn that off

Yea whatever. Why is it in the game in the first place?

I think the devs intended it to be another feature that added difficulty to the game but it ended up making it less fun. I think that goes for a few mechanics that have been changed. For example the flashlight. I think it used to last 50 seconds and only on specific guns. Now it's a chest mounted flashlight that lasts twice as long.

You have an option to turn off Auto-Turn on Clot grab now.

They added an option to turn it off completely

I hate how the game is in early access and tripwire make out like all the updates they release is some kind of generosity on their part

micro transactions have no place in an early access game

I don't know, OP, you tell me.
Show me a better Horde FPS released in ever.

Poop

if it helps, they're finally releasing the game in November or something along with the 10th and final Class

> For example the flashlight. I think it used to last 50 seconds and only on specific guns
One of the best sessions I ever had of kf1 was in a custom map none of us knew and as a group we found a staircase chokepoint we decided to hold and two of us went support so we could alternate with the flashlight on the pump action to keep the landing lit for the sharpie. It was great, but I guess I can admit that being locked to just the one shotgun and the 9mm is something not everyone appreciated.

Zed teleportation is 95% gone and the resistances have been adjusted to almost tolerable levels

Those have been the biggest gripes with anons so far

Vanilla KF is boring as fuck so now all there is to do is play custom servers.

By fundamentally breaking it in two.

It feels like they wanted to be the next COD: Zombies instead of giving KF1 a new refined polish.

I find it weird how a stray bullet can send a stalker barreling across the room. It makes it hard to tell if they died or dodged.

Killing Floor had charm because it looked like shit. Like a game from the early 2000s. That gave it a grungy look that really fit the setting.
Killing Floor 2 looks too good. Everything looks too clean. It no longer has that look that made the original great.

Maybe that's why I like the new Infernal Realm map so much

and i heard the game lost it's British touch. Shame on tripwire

Wished that it was much more of a horror game and borrowed the old games look and graphics as well. The KFMod was really gritty and that's what I loved about it. Swat 4 also does this right.

they did, but Cred Forums never actually played the game so they look at pre-alpha screens and shitpost instead

>Everything looks too clean
Not after a few rounds with gore on

The game is identical in every single way to the first game besides cosmetic differences

Is berzerker parrying still fucking useless?

Near 100% damage mitigation is still good. Glowing no-knockback on parry attacks still exist.

Pretty sure they changed it so shooting a parried zed doesn't cause them to instantly do another attack at least.

If EA stuts annoys you, than you will be happy to know game is 1 class update away to get out of it.