Help me Cred Forums

so my mom has been depressed that I'm a sack of lazy shit who mooches off her and had been in perma-neet mode since I dropped out of high school second year. lately it's becoming really obvious that she wants me to socialize and make friends and open new avenues in life but I'm too awkward and anxious.

about a month ago I strarted telling her I was going to hang out with friends and I'd go for walks and get mcdonalds and stuff.

Her mood started improving slightly but suddenly last night she says to me in a half joking but mostly serious way "now if only ou could find a nice girl" and long story short I told her I have a girlfriend and I was spending the night with her tonight.

I'm at the park right now waiting for when mom goes to work so I can go back home and tell her I spent the night, but that's a good 6 or 7 hours away now.

what games can I play on my iPhone to pass the time quickly and preferably something immersive enough that I can forget about my shitty life for a few hours?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ErAXL5pspP0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Aw shit man, I was ready to actually talk to you, even after all that cringe shit, but owning an iPhone is inexcusable.

degenerate phoneposting blogshit

it's the only phone I own. my dad bought it last year before he died and I have no use or need to buy a new one. I won't even renew this ones contract when it expires because I don't use it

thanks anyway user, I hope you have a good night

Go find a job and a woman, do your dad proud, user.

I've already more than given up on that. I'm just going to wait until my mom dies then kill myself. until then I guess it's park walks McDonald's and phone vidya

>so my mom has been depressed that I'm a sack of lazy shit who mooches off her and had been in perma-neet mode

your mom is right. get your shit together user.

How old are you?

I'm not trying to be a dick, just curious.

sounds like obvious bait
nobody is this pathetic

Get a job you manchild.

A Dark Room is a pretty good game and will last at least a dozen hours, also you should try getting a job, it'll make your mum a lot happier. Also try and get some hobbies man, try an instrument, little frustrating at first but gets pretty enjoyable once you learn a few songs, I recommend guitar.

thanks user ill try dark room

Go home.
Tell her the truth.

If you dont, it will keep snowballing more and more. Soon she wants to see her and so on.
Go home. Tell her the truth. At least you come out as honest and keep your face.

>24
Pick a trade, make peace with the fact that you'll be doing it the rest of your life, so pick something profitable that won't kill you in 5 years.

Too late to educate you now and you clearly haven't matured when you are sitting in a park doing what you say you did, just take the life of a dumb laborer.

This. You're going to kill your mom dude. She will eventually find out.

So you want to make his life even worse?

Just be yourself

thanks for the advice guys but it's too late for me. I'm at peace with the fact that the day after my mom dies I go too. I wasn't looking for life advice just vidya reccs (which I'm still open to)

I only typed out the story to negate >iPhone games posts

>>/r9k/

these subtle offtopic threads with a vague videogame connection are what I miss the most from old Cred Forums

>now if only you could find a nice girl
The easiest solution here is to acquire a waifu and then introduce her to your mom, that's what I did and mom hasn't pestered me about girls ever since.

I'm 27 now and still a virgin but I love my waifu and we're happy.

This OP, my mate was just the same except he didn't even have any family to mooch off long-term. Became a plasterer and makes bank.

Hanging out with tradies will also normalize you faster than anything. You'll be the weird antisocial dude for a few months but you'll get there.

>being ok with starving to death when there's nobody to leech off from

i find comfort in a thought that i'm not you

Worse?
By getting the means to support himself and finally become an actual person who doesn't have to lie through his teeth to feel like he has some self-worth?

OP just needs to grow up and I just told him how he can do that, once he does it he'll realize that working X hours a week and doing drugs/booze/friends/vidya in the off time is not that bad at all, living guilt free is amazing compared to the shit he is doing to himself now.

Your welcome, there's also a sequel called The Ensign but I didn't enjoy it as much.

I kind of agree with this but I think instead you should tell her that you broke up instead, as long as you made sure it didn't seem like a long term relationship it'll be fine.

Man you are stupid as fuck
High school is easy
College is easy if you dont do stupid STEM shit
Really you could have made time for video games and chinese cartoons while still being a student

This doesnt matter though. You have already ruined your life and your mother's life.

I cannot imagine the fucking disappointment, shame and grief your mother must feel.

Curious, is she just happy that your not gay?

I was about to give advice like tell your mom your gf broke up with you and now you are sad as fuck but you have an iPhone
Anyone who is stupid enough after the age of 18 to own an iPhone should die

Pathetic numale. Not even going to try and do something with yourself, just give up and waste away. Just kill your mother and yourself now, because you will both suffer more if you let it drag out. Alternatively grow a pair, man up and take responsibility for yourself and your life. Jesus Christ this is pathetic.

What if its free?

>before he died

before he necked himself due to the of creating you, you mean

Him lying about his situation is pretty childish, but pretending slaving away his time is the ultimate gateway to happiness is just as dumb.

Sell it and buy a better phone while still saving $200

I'm 34 and not much better off, difference is at around 20ish I got SSI and I'm living.

Getting a job that provides sustenance is worse than being a NEET and lying to your own mother? Fuck you

t.underage

What else do you expect user? Normies don't know any better and just can't help themselves in telling people how to run their lives.

^ this learn a trade

preferably something that isn't an electrician since that profession has a high suicide rate

The point is that there is fullfillment and happiness to be found in "normie things".

I hope this is a bait thread

>Fuck you
Sounds like someone jealous.

Yes, spending your life working a job you hate for pennies is worse then being a NEET.

NEET please

Nice 404

>ultimate gateway to happiness

Well good thing I never said or implied anything like that.
"slaving away his time", ie "work" will force him to grow up atleast to the point where he can support himself

Since he has narrowed his options so extremely - theres not much else to do is there?
Nobody wants to be a wageslave user yet 90% people are, stop pretending like its a choice - especially the choice of a 24 year old highschool dropout.

>learn a trade
No he should go to community college then a real college so he can get a real job

no, just disgusted

not op and didn't drop out of high school, but it's not about whether it's "easy" or not.

even in standard bullshit health classes I would only barely pass because I was too depressed to make the effort. in my real classes I was afraid to do any work because I didn't want to embarrass myself in front of the teacher. I couldn't separate my thoughts from the fact that they're well educated and know more than I do, so anything I write would make them look down on me and my level of knowledge.

it's really complicated when you get to that level of low self worth.

What games do you used to play user? On what platform?

This is the gayest thing ive read all day

nigga seriously? you should tell you mom how it is. shes not expecting you to have this be that and all that shit. she will like you anyhow, and especially if you are fucking honest to her. You could tell her that you lied to her to make her feel she has a good son blabla and that you just waited outside instead of spending the night elsewhere.
If parents love one thing, its honesty. believe me.

>24
Emulating ps1 games should keep you busy for a week but you aren't here for game suggestions but to bitch about your pathetic life

>iphone

lol stay alone iphone loser

only android bros are cool, smart and sophisticated

He's a 24 year old who dropped out of fucking high school, is sitting in the park for hours because of a lie he told his mother, and he's posting on Cred Forums.
I think college is out of the picture for someone that dumb.

You yourself should be doing manual labor if you think he should still be forcing his education when he couldn't finish 2 years of highschool in ten years.

this is an altered copypasta and OP's clearly not doing it for videogames, report and move on

RTS, a lot of RPGs but most of all a lot of anime VNs

This is a stupid comic. I know the meaning is that nerds are bad with women and can't make a move on her, but what would really happen is the girl would be disgusted by the presence of nerds and move away of her own volition.

But its her task to be there.
Like booth girls at cons and shit, they are paid to stick around.

fuck off, this is video games, take this shit to /r9k/
i shouldn't have to browse this board and hear about your fucking blog post about how pathetic and shit your life is

once again, fuck offf, this is not video games and thus your post is breaking the rules

actually quite the opposite. I'm not even replying to the posts about my life. I'm here solely for the video games. as I said I only typed my story to stop people from saying >iPhone games and moving on

LRN2TRADESCHOOL

>overanalyzing

>gets paid to watch the door
>clearly just nerds and not orcs or knights
why would she walk away on the job? women aren't that dumb

Please do explan, what does grow up mean?

I know life is hard and people here are mean to you, but don't give up user.

There's nothing wrong with iPhones, I bet all the hate is just coming from salty Samsung fucks that haven't died in phone induced fires yet. Owning an iPhone actually makes you more socially acceptable than the neckbeard turbonerds that go out of their way to buy shitty phones from obscure companies that get no support an perform worse, or buy a Samsung shitphone.

>I only typed my story to stop people from saying

Yeah user, just like you have a girlfriend.

The best part about being NEET was the days of endless fapping and vidya,, multiple tabs all playing in unison and sitting hunched over the screen with my ole boy in hand. I want to go back but I know I can't because I made a promise to become better for myself and familia,You won't realize how much you miss something until its gone. Enjoy it while it lasts. Because wageslave is hell.

She's probably going to get paid in blow or money. Bitches are bitches

If he hates NEET life so much already why not at least try working? Why stay wallowing in misery without exploring other options? If he was happy being NEET then he wouldn't be posting sob stories on 4chinz.

You know
Everytime I get tired of my life with a bipolar sister who steals shit from home, I come to Cred Forums and realize how shittier is your guys lives, then I get a little better

So thanks faggots

Not video games

What RTS and RPG?

>start with a story about your pathetic life
>i'm here just for vidya guys, seriously

Sucks OP, I just got into pharmacy school and I sit around all day and play video games and hang out with my girlfriend who plays on the DS and is getting her CPA license. You are still young so you can actually not be a degenerate and finish high school, you have to be brain dead to not be able to graduate this. College is also a joke but it's what you do after that counts.

I'm a NEET at heart and don't have any friends or social contact outside my girlfriend. I stopped hanging out with people and stopped answering their calls, my moms happy with me so she let's me do nothing all day and play video games.

Soon I won't be able too but you don't have any real problems. You are a moron for not finishing high school because only the dumbest people on the planet can't do this. Grow up.

Adjusting succesfully to your new life when you shift from a small closed community like school, into the big fat most likely corporate world.

>gf
normie pls

To take responsibility for yourself and your actions. To set goals and work towards them. To strive for maturity in thought and deed.

nigga you cant just NEET out your whole life. And not everybody gets to be a doc or anything. (and even then THAT SHIT is slaving away time). So picking up a trade is totally fine man. People have to realize that its not school anymore. coming home after a few hours and playing all day.
You work 8 hours 5-6days a week. thats it. and spend the rest of your time and money on vydia booze drugs friends or other shit.

Its not about money. Its about living a guiltfree life. everything else will get you depressed.

>outside my girlfriend. I stopped hanging out with people and stopped answering their calls

Oh you are THAT guy

Can't wait for your GF to leave you a broken shittarded mess with no friends or a chance at having them.

Out yourself as gay. Guys are easy mode to score and people won't judge you or even be forced to be supportive because >current year.

It is a choice, everything is a choice. If he doesn't get a job he will either die or find some other way to support him self whether its legal or not. If he chooses death then so be it.

>all parents are the same
Great fucking logic there man

Thats not the choice that we were talking of.

Kek I've been with the same girls since high school, for almost 9 years. Through thick and thin, she doesn't care what I do and doesn't judge me. A real partner in life, that's really all you need. Someone who is apart of you.

And again I'm the one who stopped answering my buddies calls, I just don't care anymore, I don't need friends to validate my existence. I can be by myself if I need to be.

He should choose death rather than at least try working? Have you ever had a job?

Heres a tip from someone who had a gf but no friends

Prepare your anti depressants when she inevitably leaves you

>I'm the one who stopped answering my buddies call

I know, thats why you are a shithead.
no, you just base yourself in your gf, hope she dies so you get a wake up

dude nobody fucking likes his job. everyone hates going to work. except some uberlevel tryhard faggots who have nothing else in their lifes. Everybody wants to go NEETmode but thats not how life works these days.

>durr u should talk to me like I'm your gf when you already have a mate
Its so sad your feelings got hurt when your friend had a shift in priorities.

user do you have steam? I want to see your taste.

>friends are low priority for him

Who am I kidding people like you have no friends.

read

And I don't really care one way or the other. If she left I would just be by myself which is kinda what I want. When I am a pharmacist I just want to be a shut in outside of work and play video games.

I don't really base myself around her, she's the only one I can rely on. Friends are just temporary people in your life that you will just replace as time goes on. It literally means nothing, validation is something I grew out of. I stopped hanging with my friends so I can play vidya and chill.

Fuck those normies.

yeah
fuck those guys. seen it too many times.
my best bro got a gf couple months ago and i haven't seen him since, always "too busy"

Finish your studies.
Find a club or something related (there are videogames clubs)
Get a job. An easy one.
Don't get a gf unless you have 0 problems, because it's going to get worse once you have one.

no, but the way hes talking about his mother it seems that she loves and care about him. Not every mother is a fucking drunk bitch.

She knows, OP, she just hopes you get mugged and murdered one day for your stupid iPhone, or hit by a truck or something.

>Fuck those normies.
oh the ironing.

>believing you can actually reliably trust "friends"
How fucking deluded are you?

I'm guessing you aren't even 25, even if so you are about as mature as OP.

You are a shallow bastard who only feels secure thanks to his gf and time will bring all this crashing down on you while you fantasize about your comfy little shutin life as a pharmacist.

Getting what you think you want will crush the shit out of you mr. no-validation

oh my god people like you getting me triggered. Someday your gf will leave or you will leave. then you will be an emotional trainwreck. Girls and love is like drugs. everything in moderation.

Can't be any worse then living through your "girlfriend" desu because thats a recipe for disaster.

Not every mother has the same beliefs and desires either. People want different things by their very fucking nature. You don't have to be bad to hope your child has at least 1 fucking connection.

Not really, I haven't talked to my real life friends I have known all my life in over 5 years. I just want to be able to afford things and spend my time by myself. Friends are meaningless.

Look for work. Start work. You'll still be leaving the house for 7-8 hours at a time, but you'll also be getting paid for it while not being bored as shit.

And who knows, you might actually meet actual human beings, and maybe even a girl.

You are meaningless, these are literally my words when I was a stupid 22~ something.
You'll regret this.

To get older amd thats it. Everything else people say is just what they think an adult should be like as of adults are some perfect moral(shares ideals) beings who make no mistakes when they do the same if not worse stuff. Behavior doesn't make a person adult age does. Grow up is just a buzz word used to shame people into changing their behavior to what others expect.

>everything is the same as my personal fears
lol

These

>24
>has CS bachelors
>still a neet after 1.5 years

Im sorry user, it doesn't get much better from here

>people telling a 24 year old he only can learn a trade now

sweet jesus, i'm in college now at 27 and it seems half the people who actually get past the starter classes are over 30. young kids drop out and flunk all the time and aren't able to go to college until later and more mature. i'm not saying he shouldn't learn a trade, but it's not like he can't go to college if he wanted to and do well after.

I wouldn't really care though. I've been with her for 9 years, next year will be a decade. And we are moving together and getting separate apartments next to eachother so I can play games and shit and not have someone there in my place.

I'm 24, friends are meaningless, I don't care about hanging out with people in order to not feel alone. I am comfortable being by myself. Friends are boring.

>and maybe even a girl.
What did he mean by this?

you didn't read his post lmao

Because wagelife might be worse and once you start you can't stop untill ur dead or go elegal route.

>friends are boring, I need no friends

That is incredibly edgy
How old are you?

>24 year old perma virgin
>dated a few girls back around 19-20
>was too socially retarded to stick around any of them
>gave up for 2D dream
Wonder if family knows that I'm still a virgin.

Return the to society, Complete the Circle. Release yourself from this PRISON!

youtube.com/watch?v=ErAXL5pspP0

At least her boyfriend will be able to make regular visits without you waking in on it mid swing then. A win-win for everybody.

Youre right, but anyway. If I were in his situation and had to decide between telling my mom how I really fucking am or sitting outside like a fag, lieing to my mother, then the decision is very clear.

If theres one thing I learned in 40 years of life, its that you are honest to people you care about. Because living guiltfree is a great way to spend your years on earth. Sounds like entry level shit but its really that easy.

You have to get a job and fix up your life. Start using this time going on /adv/ and get to work.

>why don't you have friends
>why don't you have a gf
>why don't you own a house
>why don't you live with your gf
>why aren't you married
>why don't you have kids

It never ends OP. You'll always be disappointing somebody

This is literally almost all we have now. Discussions that are as far from video games as the mods allow.

>gave up for 2D dream
>implying 2D isn't the only true path to salvation
They are fools for trying to deny your life's calling user.

not your personal fucking blog, faggot

>implying /adv/ can give you advice that doesn't boil down to "break up with him/her"

lemme guess your favorite hero is reaper

this thread is fucking awful and is full of fucking awful advice.

do yourself a favor and get your GED, go to community college, and get a degree in something useful. you'll be done by 27 and be humbled surrounded by millenials who have lives 10x better than yours.

good luck.

t. college dropout who used to work at a fortune 500 then got fired and is unemployed for half a year. depression sucks.

Not at all.

>I've been with her for a decade
you literally dont know what it is to be alone - ACCORDING TO YOURSELF.
Your case is a trope, I had friends like you, get absorbed in the relationship and since you have pussy at home you are so confident you don't need no other person because you are amzingly badass, kept a single pussy attached for all this time, probably keeping that girlfriend from Highschool.

At this point 2 things can happen
You make a family and children and your "comfy" dreamlife goes away (the girl will force this, she has an expiration date) and you'll be that wageslave dad who drinks himself into sleep every night.
Or she breaks up with you when you are unwilling to do the above and you probably end up an alcoholic fuck anyway since you have noone at all and nothing to live for because you childish passions have run their course by the time you hit 30.

Kek man I see her every day, and will continue to do so, not everyone is such a failure in life that you constantly have to use cynicism to justify your pathetic existence. Nice try though.

24, going to pharmacy school next year, friends are people in your life temporarily. It's best to forget about them and focus on yourself and not try to validate your existence through them.

Friendly reminder that when your grandfather was your age he had a job, own house, a wife and kids.

I just sucked a dick!

If he doesn't want to work and see's death as better then wageslaving the rest of his life then yes.

As much as this pic arouses me, believe me - fucking a girl like that in the picture is the real salvation. damn there is nothing better fucking a girls ass on a desk while shes wearing stockings.

This is some next level sadness.
user why didn't you tell her the truth in the first place?

Yeah but he also ran away from home to live a shitty existence in a run down state house because he didn't wear protection. I'm the first member of my family to break this cycle.

sonic cd and sonic 2 are really good remasters on IOS
they are beautiful and have wider screen space.

Friendly reminder that if you calculate for inflation you got way more bang for your buck back then.

>24
>Has the same girl since 15
>Highschool girlfriend

Oh im laughing
Do me a favor, when the crisis hit, remember us, we tried to help you edgy user

If she left me I wouldn't care, and no just because you hit a certain age you don't arbitrarily stop enjoying things. People play games past this age all the time, shit like mmos.

I have been alone, there were times when she wasn't there for months because she had to be with her family that was dying. And I just stayed by myself and played mmos and didn't give a shit. Nothing changed, I just stayed in my house all day.

If I really wanted too I could get another gf but if this one doesn't work out I don't really feel like putting up with another chicks shit because western women are complete trash.

get a into a trade school, dunno how its over there but here most trade schools are free

Houses weren't so expensive that you struggle to get on the property ladder even with a well paid job.

Yeah but at least we have greater technology and entertainment options to distract us during off-times.