Which one is better?

Which one is better?

Left one, surely.

This is the SNES vs Genesis versions isn't it? I've never gotten to play them myself.

snes had better gameplay

>durr but genesis sandnigger got a sword
fuck right off

>winning argument don't count because muh graphics
back to neogaf with you, retard

They were both pretty bad in retrospect. I only played them because I was a kid, and loved the movie. Sega one is better though.

Genesis. Playing an Aladdin game that was actually animated by Disney animators. I honestly can't think why anyone would choose the shit tier Snes version.

>aladdin
>bad

Isn't the genesis port known for being much better and more in line with the artstyle then the snes version?

Aladdin on SNES was alright, Genesis meh.

This thread is now about patrician Disney games

pc version

>crapcom used to be good
fuck I'm sad now

literally my first pc game
it was glorious

Left one has superior visuals. Good color palette, strong art direction, detailed. Right one looks like an actual shit smear.

Left is better.

Sprites in the Sega version are really good but the awful backgrounds, colour range and awful gameplay problems ruin it for me.

>be a kid
>love Rescue Rangers
>see the game, know nothing about it
>ask parents to get it
>the game is great

genesis version looked better and had better animations, but snes ver. was better gameplay-wise

genesis version is supreme

Did I suck at platformers as a kid or were the Disney games hard as all fuck?

You sucked

I never had the full game but I played the shit out of this demo

They were both good but Genesis was way better

Genesis, by a not so big margin

you probably sucked but most games had this "ok now you'll die" type part/level anyway

keep dreaming lel

There's a part in the wasteland in that game where there's vines that block your way, and what I thought was infinite spawning enemies. I used to get past it by glitching through it with Simbas throw. Turns out you just have to kill a few enemies and the damn baboon comes and clears the path.

I had both consoles and both games so I played each when I wanted to. Both are 10/10. Miss that time when Devs minded about using the specs of the console where it does better. SNES was nice graphics but slow, Genesis didn't punch that much pixel beauty but could be fast as SNES would never be.

I've played this in a 386. It runs like a Slideshow.

SNES has better gameplay, but worse graphics. Genesis does look pretty but the sword is practically worthless, the platforming is horrible, and the level design is a confusing mess.

Lion King wasn't that hard, you are all just casuls.
I can beat it in under 30 minutes now.

>now

the pc version

The sega one is more fun in my opinion.

We posting top tier disney games?

left bcuz our dude dunk did a speedrun of it

>we'll never get GOAT licensed games ever again
>licensed games now have either died off or are absolute shit
What happened?

Are there any bad NES/SNES era disney games? The ones listed itt so far and the ones I played were all pretty good.

Not mentioned until now that I can think of - Tale Spin, The Junglebook, The Little Mermaid.

Now that I think about it the little mermaid wasn't very good

Never played it but I remember Fantasia for the Mega Drive getting pretty bad reviews. Looks nice but is frustrating as hell to play was the consensus of the gaming mags I read back then but then again it's possible all the other magazines loved it. I don't know. We didn't have metacritic back then.

Capcom and Sega stopped making them.
World of Illusion is the GOAT Disney game.

I actually prefer the sequel, but both games are excellent.

Fantasia's last stage(s) spooked me pretty hard back in the day. Although not as bad as The Ooze did.

SNES one is way better.

SEGA

>not posting the picture that shows the actual resolution difference

aaw yis

I grew up with both and I've always prefered the SNES version over the MegaDrive version because it just felt like an all round better game. I would always get fed up with the MegaDrive version and it would feel like it was a chore to play

I only played the one on the NES which was the pirated port of the SNES version

Played both. Left on pc, right on snes. I liked them both but that carpet level was the best.

SNES by a mile

Genesis is shit. I grew up with both and the only reason people prefer genesis is the graphics and the sword, but when the sword combat is so fucking shit, I'll take bouncing on enemies anyday

also worth noting the SNES one was directed by Shinji Mikami.

wow, can there be any more weeb/edge in this one picture?