3DS Friend code thread?

3DS Friend code thread?

Mine deleted all my friends after I started pirating shit so I need new ones now.

what do you play fag

Right now I'm sinking time into Hyrule Warriors, Pokemon Y, Xenoblade: Worst graffix edition, and Wario Land 4 (100% or nothing)

Fag.

well fuck that. i have a hacked o3ds and i sure as shit can't find a n3ds with hackable firmware in canada. didn't know wario land 4 was on the 3ds though, niceee.

>wanting to play with someone from Cred Forums
user I...

monster hunter players are alright if they're not IG or aerial GS

Me and this group of anons from /vg/ used to play a ton of Triforce Heroes and MH4 for a while, back when Triforce was new, and we had a blast.

Other players from Cred Forums are p.bad, just avoid the meme namers or doge posters and you should be fine.

triforce heroes with Cred Forums sounds pretty fun. i played it when it first came out and could barely make any progress with guys just running the bomb suit and killing us

My connection usually dies right after the boss fight, so I've given up trying to recover any progress in that.

are there any good multiplayer games on the 3ds other than triforce heroes and monhun? animal crossing is pretty boring and i'm sick of mk7

I'm told Fantasy Life is supposed to be pretty good, but there's a fuckton of dialogue and I don't have as much time to grind as I used to.

Oh shit, Final Fantasy explorers is actually a ton of fun, if you can stomach the poor graphics

the only thing i like about that game is the boss battles. feels like a more boring monster hunter. also i found no one with play with while i was playing, and the warrior or whatever class with the invincible block move is broken.

Anything with a block was broken, when my GF and I would play, I'd roll Sage, she'd go DK.

She'd just hold aggro long enough for me to 1-2 shot everything because sages are the definition of glass cannons.

Bonus: I could heal.

you wanna play mhgen? this game sucks but i feel compelled to finish it cause i downloaded it. i run guild gs and i just started.

my code's 2595-0915-9418

As much as I wanna give the new one a shot, I'm already balls deep in God Eater on steam, so I don't much feel like picking up a second MonHun game at the moment.

Plus my SD card is full, but after I get a bigger one, I'd be down

Blacklisted.

>he fell for the god eater meme too
you playing through the first one too or straight to the second one? i got bored somewhere after chapter 3 or whatever in the first.

is this a meme from /vg/? also i don't play monhun online that often since i think sd card games tend to d/c more often.

I'm actually playing through Resi' on my Vita, and RB2 on PC.

I like Resi more.

why would you bother playing on the vita if you already own it on pc? isn't the framerate shittier? the vita controls are also pretty shit imo, it's a lot comfier to hold than a 3ds though.

If you have Cubic Ninja you can hack up to 11.1 now.

I bought Resi on a sale on muh vita months before the PC one was announced

I don't know how to solder and the DSiware method looks complicated enough that i feel like i'd mess something up. i was kind of hoping that there'd be an easier exploit, but now I'm not sure if i should just buy a new 3ds instead of waiting for more firmwares to come out.

add me already if you want to play then